Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (46085 Views)

RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by snazzydawn(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is sickening! This has put a dampener on my day,big time. I've not logged in here in a while, was shocked to read about his demise on facebook when Mukina added me to the group.
I've been hoping we'd be told it was a joke like that of Papermoon was.
Bawomolo, rest in peace, rest in perfect peace.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
He was shot in the head. . . embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by MeGaStReEt: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP bro
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by neelsel(f): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2010
Barrow-my-lawnmower ( that was my play name for him)
I am lost for words.  I am filled with both guilt and grief.  Our last indept conversation was on your birthday and you were so happy to finally turn "21", In your own words "I'm a big boy now Island gurl", AS I type this I am doubled over in guilt because on the 29th Nov, you buzzed me, as usual, and I chose my busy life over chatting with you.  LIttle did I know you were going to be selfishly  snatched from us that very same day.  Why didnt I just skip my lunch break to finish up what I was doing and spend some time to chat?  

I loved you because, just like me, you were opinionated and held your own in any discussion.  I would miss teasing you about the girls.  I am feeling the pain your family feels, because I am still mourning the loss of a sibling.  

May your soul rest in peace my dear.  You had so much to offer this world.  You would be missed,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Yorisb: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP Bawo! cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by david22uu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
His DEATH IS SO PAINFULL!!!!, WE WERE NEIGHBOURS ALSO PRIMARY AND SECONDAY SCHOOL CLASSMATE. WAS THE MOST QUIET PERSON IN CLASS. MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE!!!
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
Rest in peace brother.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by legendprac(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
Don't really know him that much,
But, am quite saddened,
RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by alexleo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
Lord teach us to number our days that we may apply our heart to wisdom. Amen.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by ayusco: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2010
saddidn't get to chat with him on NL still the loss of a young promising man shocking!

rip bawolowo 21 cannon salute to a true gunner
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mazaje(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I will MISS you brother. . . . cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by yme1(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
GOD!!!

i dont know him yet it feels like i do.i mean why? why? why?

am so speechless cause i feel it like i know him

oh God have mercy and i pray his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by grabdbull: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
Sad. So so sad. May his gentle soul rest in peace. May his family find the strength to bear the irredeemable loss. May good things come to them after this very difficult time in their lives.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
Ibime:

He was shot in the head. . . embarassed
What a helpless death he must have die cry cry God I can't stop thinking abt it.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
Although i don't know him but i feel so sad about his death. Rest in peace,
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by denzel2009: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2010
I got to know and like him when he made the remark "Speak for yourself oko Shaniqua" to buzugee. He was a great guy,funny and extremely intelligent. The username BAWOMOLO even sound matured for a 21y/o.

One of the worst things that could happen to parents is to witness the burial of a child. I pray God give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

The sad thing is that they will remember him at this time of the season for the rest of their lives. The good thing is he touched lives in his brief existence.

Lets just appreciate a rare gem and read up his legacy on the forum! I commiserate with everyone that has crossed paths with him be it online or real life.

RIP Bawomolo
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by MadMax1(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
I'm shocked speechless. I can't believe it.  I can't believe it.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by waleski(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
1 of d most intelligent posters i av seen on nl,a witty guy, 2 bad my heart goes out 2 d familyembarassed[
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Litmus: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2010
commiserations to the family. Our prayers will  be with them for the rest of the year and our thoughts with and for the man behind Bawomolo long after.

RIP
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by sweeti14(f): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry, poor boy, shot in the head!! how wicked can people get? angry angry. May God pay back his killers a billion fold! sad
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Hanoobaba(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is so incredible. I'm so lost for words. RIP. we'll really miss you. Can someone please tell me why him? why not one of our useless politicians. It's so saddening. cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Olumogun: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
YEEEE! ! !

Who

Dead

Shot! ! !

Death is been unfair here.
Why taking a NL just like that?

sad

R  I   P Bawomolo

Good-Night.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2010
RIP Bawomolo

Quite painful
cry cry cry
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
I normally mostly frequent the rap battle section of Nairaland. But i feel it necessary to pay my respect to somebody who has without doubt become a nairaland legend.

RIP Bawomolo
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by jarkbauer: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by mixoull(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is just too sad,i was telling my friends earlier that it so obvious you cant tell when you will be call home "DEATH" May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and please to all of you out there be careful and prayerful too.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by HighChief4(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2010
What a sad story. May his gentle soul R I P Amen
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
Nooooooooooooo      cry

Omg is this true
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by seedord247(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
I never knew you brooo, but the way pple are commenting about you shows you are more than a genius. Like we say in Islam, Wa innalilahi wa ina li lae rajihun.
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by youngies(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
This is shocking as it is sad.
Bamo was a nice guy.

Adieu brother
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by axeman85(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
I have never met him, neither have i had reason to relate with him but its so sad reading of his demise. and reading he was loved by all. didnt know when the tears started rolling out. so sad to loose a bright kid, full of life and enlightened and one of our own here on Nairaland.

May the Lord God almighty grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. Rest in Peace brother.  

Amin
Re: A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us by roymary: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Olubusayo Awomolo is in a better place now. The killer(s) will be apprehended; thats for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) / Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.