Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (53414 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:
Please I need a piece of advice on how to handle this situation.

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?
From day one you should have asked her to tell her husband to contact you for it knowing that it's a delicate situation. She could be asking cos the husband is a bad man who doesn't take care of his family. She could be asking cos the husband is doing his best but she still isn't satisfied...but whatever the reason, good or bad, yours is to be on the right side of the situation so that either way the table turns you are safe. But now anyone, even she, could turn it against u if things go south btw u and her husband. She can claim u were on her matter hence u sent money to win her. Learn to first use your head and not your heart cos most people will advice u here, especially ladies, that u should keep being a good man and sending her money, cos if she didn't need it she won't call. This won't work all the time cos some women are devils

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by SOE42414: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Flee from every appearance of evil. You said that your friend is financially stable! If that's the case why is she perturbing you to send her money? Bros.... There is something you are not telling us here... How on earth would a married woman whose husband is adjudged financially stable ask you for money habitually if you hadn't made any advances towards her. Is like the codedruns Don cast! That's why you hurriedly came here to seek for advice from your special advisers... To cover up. See you, you see your self.... 99days for a thief, one day would definitely be for the owner. Onyioma CY....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by GabinoMarket(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Oblongata:
Send the money to her husband.

You are smart gosh!
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by mamajj17(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
MhizJoyce:

Lol...I'm learning a lot already.. Lol

Am glad dear, we learn every day wink

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by GabinoMarket(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2019
GraGra247:

Seconded!! Clearly tell her that going forward, she gets any money she requests for through her husband.

Problem is that once a woman forms the habit of begging men for money outside her marriage, not too long afterwards she'll end up in their beds one by one.

So better be careful.
Word!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by hustla(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Oblongata:

Simple o

grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Mayoseun: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
I will advice you let your wife know about it mid u are married and next time your friend's wife call you just let her know you will be reaching out to her through your wife. Send whatever you want to give her through your wife , in no time she will stop calling you

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by hustla(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

Block here number and block her from sending you messages also

How hard is that

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DaRuud(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2019
First of all , tell her that there's network problem , then ask her if her husband is aware that she's asking for money , then send the money through the husband's account .

An issue similar to this once happened to brother , the woman borrowed huge sums of money from the husband's friend later she claimed she can't pay back , if the friend disturb her too much he will tell the husband he's been making sexual advances to her .
Case closed , money enter voice mail

alimaa:

Please what should I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DaRuud(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
First of all , tell her that there's network problem , then ask her if her husband is aware that she's asking for money , then send the money through the husband's account .

An issue similar to this once happened to a brother , the woman borrowed huge sum of money from the husband's friend later she claimed she can't pay back , if the friend disturb her too much he will tell the husband he's been making sexual advances to her .

alimaa:

Please what should I do?
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by MhizJoyce(f): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2019
mamajj17:

Am glad dear, we learn every day wink

Lol..funny you

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by midnighter(f): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2019
DaRuud:
An issue similar to this once happened to a brother , the woman borrowed huge sum of money from the husband's friend later she claimed she can't pay back , if the friend disturb her too much he will tell the husband he's been making sexual advances to her .

You see? People are just crazy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by gare2510(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Next time she asks you for Money, tell her you will be more comfortable if the request comes from the husband, that is if your concern is the woman asking and not the frequency.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by banhammy: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Ask her to channel her request through her husband, and make sure you keep all her text messages.
She may be up to something else.
Be careful

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by gassbee: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
If u r sincere u dont have any love interest in her u r supposed to av blocked any contact with her.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

With friends like you, no one needs enemies.

Why?
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Pat081: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
My mind but he can dash both the childern and the wife wen her husand is sitting with him
ctleurocollege:
If she has children, when you visit your friend dash them considerable cash

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Pay them a visit. You can then hand over the money to her in an envelope like take this to care for the children
. In d husband presence oo

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by ogbevireo(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?

In the first instance why is she asking you for money?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Kenoxman(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
luluosas:
Wow! This is a great piece of advice ahead of 2020.
But please, I have a request, and I don't know if you can help me. Thank you

Sure. Send me a mail,so long as money no dey involve. LOL!
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Charly68: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
I would have asked you to send it to the husband, but don't ever try it to avoid causing problems between them, because there's an atom of possibility that her husband isn't aware of her financial request.
Not just that, doing that will leave the husband with no choice than to ponder what and how long you've been chatting with his wife that got to the extent of her demanding for money.
I'll advice you to ask her to let her husband know what she's asking for, so that you can send it through the husband.
. In a simple sentence,she must come for assistance through her husband .Period !
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Aarabu227: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2019
be careful yu knw.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by jp130(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Stylishly talk to d man, ur frd , abt it so dat u cn av an idea of wat is going on in dia home. Pray abt it also.

New season begining tomorrow, let me put u true. Check my signature
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by lekonso: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
The biggest mistake you made was giving the money to her the very first time. You would have told her to tell her husband first before giving the money to her or else you will report her to her husband. In the first place how can you give money to your friend's wife secretly without the knowledge of her husband, it is very risky. What will her husband think if he knows. Please learn from this mistake, and never do that again. Now tell her to inform her husband first before giving the money or else you will not give her.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Davefate: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
You are to be very careful in this issue. Firstly, is there any secret feelings, relationship between both of you, may be in the past? If no, well, how come the woman was making such move all time and you obliged by giving her without informing her husband who's your friend about her request?
Call your friend, meet with him one on one, show proofs of what has been going on, let him realise you have good intention towards his family but you find it shameful to continue in that regards without informing him. Any decision he takes,accept it, if it's ugly or negative, deal with it, learn from it and let it go. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Smithwilliams826: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Send it to her using someone(female) else bank account simple.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by loswhite(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

My friend is financially okay
If your friend is financially ok then why did you give her money the first time she ask you?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by SkinnyNigga: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Oblongata:
you no get sense I swear
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Happyfela(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2019
The problem with giving your friends woman money or any form of help regularly is she would be obliged to pay you one day for the favors with her kpekus

Inside life, orisirisi lon sele

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by mastermaestro(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Kenoxman:
I only assist ppl financially once. Ask me again and I tell u I don't hav. Adopt this approach and u see a big difference in ur dealings with ppl especially Nigerians. I hav com to realize dat Nigerians will continue to ask u for financial favour so long as u keep giving them. Learn how to say "NO" from today and see urself free from unnecessary troubles. I learnt it not too long ago and I bet u, it's one of the biggest lessons of my life.

How many countries have you travelled to or lived in? It is not a Nigerian attitude. It is a general human behaviour. Humans naturally keep asking until you are emptied. I hate it when people try to label Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DeLaRue: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Just give her cash anonymously but with complete deniability

"anonymously," = "secretly." Why on earth would you go through all that scheming when dealing with someone else's wife.

When the first request came from the friend's wife, Op should have asked his own wife, assuming he had one, to help send the money to his friend's wife. I bet you, that would've been an awkward experience for the friend's wife and prob put a stop to subsequent requests.

Once the opposite sex knows his or her communication with you is not private, exclusive, and confidential, normalcy tends to be restored.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Cutiekatty: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2019
Bros forget all these advice, we all know how Nigeria men react, even if you tell him now he won't believe. My advice is that you give her the money this time and block her asap,then document all her calls and text and even this thread you opened on NL and the date incase she get mad and turn the table against you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.