Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (53406 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Reeb2244: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
I would have asked you to send it to the husband, but don't ever try it to avoid causing problems between them, because there's an atom of possibility that her husband isn't aware of her financial request.

Not just that, doing that will leave the husband with no choice than to ponder what and how long you've been chatting with his wife that got to the extent of her demanding for money.

I'll advice you to ask her to let her husband know what she's asking for, so that you can send it through the husband.
Why are you complicating yourself? You first said he shouldn't try sending it to her husband and now, you said he should.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by alimaa: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
CyberWolf:
That you are talking to your friend’s wife behind his back is already a big problem talk more of sending her money.. you’re very stupid, Someone needs to tell you that. Why are you very close to your friends wife? ... You better tell your friend now and apologize before it gets out of hand, after that, block her and delete her number.

You are wrong. All of us were in the same fellowship in the university so she knew me even before they got married.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by atmstyle: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
BurnStoner:

Are yuu a bank? Must you have money all the time ? Can’t you just curve her that you don’t have money atm(at the moment?) since you don’t want to hurt her feelings saying no.
May be he appears more well off than the husband.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by abbatoir(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
obiekunie2:

bros if them leave u ba?

u go climb that woman!

if not for your long throat on the woman she wouldn't be asking you for money!

she was aking you for money bc she has seen u hav interest in her.

tell urself the truth.
You really understand the psychology of Man thinking

Bravo
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
yampro:

THE GUY HERE IS NICE ENOUGH TO TELL US WHAT IS BOTHERING HIM. ONE THING I CAN TELL U FOR FREE IS THAT THERE ARE SOME LADY THAT HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF ASKING MONEY ANYBODY THAT IS CLOSE TO THEM. THERE IS THE LADY WE USE TO WORK TOGETHER THAT HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE ANYTHING SHE SEE FELLOW MALE COLLEAGUES " GIVE ME MONEY OR COME AND BUY ME FOOD". EVEN ROBBING HER BODY ON GUYS JUST TO GET HER REQUEST.
I THINK THIS LADY IS HAVING SAME ISSUES
MY ADVICE TO THE OP IS TO BE VERY CAREFUL. LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAD ADVICE LET HIM ASK HER QUESTION WHETHER HER HUSBAND IS NOT GIVING HER FINANCIAL AND IMMEDIATELY TALK TO HIS FRIEND SINCE THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. BUT LET THE TALK WITH THE WOMAN BE ON RECORD OOOOOOOOO

Yeah there are lots of shallow married women without self respect talk more of respecting thier husbands or the marriage.. Don't be surprised some of those women are well taken cared of by their husbands but most are just naturally shabby & petty beggars who get fvcked for always wanting the free stuffs. I nor go surprise if Op done already dey hang that gimme gimme wife of his friend undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:
Please I need a piece of advice on how to handle this situation.

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

Make sure you bang her in a neutral place where no one knows both of you grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by CyberWolf: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

You are wrong. All of us were in the same fellowship in the university so she knew me even before they got married.
Stay away from her to avoid “had I know”

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by baby124: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
hazel01:
That is not for him to deduce and start putting himself in trouble, let the man ask him for assistance himself.... That lady is shameless and greedy, no need to start making excuse of poverty, do not assume, work with facts.. ....
What facts do YOU know about the situation? What facts are YOU working with? Some of you just come here and spew rubbish.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by baby124: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
BrutusOj:
What happened to seeking my consent before asking an outsider for money? She is not in the best position to solicit for financial aid from elsewhere. Any attempt to seek for financial assistance secretly is tantamount to runs, as long as it's not a legal work she is being paid for.
Well... we don’t know the situation in their home. It may be worse than you think. She obviously trusts OP to a certain extent to be begging him like that. They also have a long standing friendship so OP knows her. All I am saying is that it could be a planned work. He needs to be careful.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

My friend is financially okay
If that's the case and it wasn't in a life threatening or distressing emergency where your friend was unavailable, you had no business sending her the first one you did.

OP you have a good heart but kindness in this case can be used against you. You just found out a part of your friend's wife's character that your friend may not be aware of yet. A poor attitude to getting money. It makes a woman and in fact anybody quite vulnerable.

If she won't let her hubby know about such cash requests, never send again.

Be aware that she might ask you to send the money into her friend's or sister's account if you tell her your fear is her husband seeing the alerts. That will probably tell you how far she's prepared to go.

If you continue to send her money, she will start telling you how stingy her hubby is and such. The you will be well and truly on your way to bedding her.

Be VERY careful.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by larryking540: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Thanks, this is what I will do.
Take notice of the first page of this your post , no lady commented ,,bro that shows that is their way of life ,
But just be care full ,if I ware u ,I will screenshot all our conversation and save on Google drive for further saving grace

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by larryking540: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
dairykidd:

Yeah there are lots of shallow married women without self respect talk more of respecting thier husbands or the marriage.. Don't be surprised some of those women are well taken cared of by their husbands but most are just naturally shabby & petty beggars who get fvcked for always wanting the free stuffs. I nor go surprise if Op done already dey hang that gimme gimme wife of his friend undecided

Guess where this begging begging start from ,
It all starts from the University,,4 years begging for give me money na or buy me food na ,will cross inside marriage , definitely one stupid guy go still sleep with her even wen married
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
larryking540:

Take notice of the first page of this your post , no lady commented ,,bro that shows that is their way of life ,
But just be care full ,if I ware u ,I will screenshot all our conversation and save on Google drive for further saving grace
Dude many women can relate. Many of us see such requests routinely. Just that their hubbies are not our friends.

Social media has made it to explode to a worrying level.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by larryking540: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude many women can relate. Many of us see such requests routinely. Just that their hubbies are not our friends.

Social media has made it to explode to a worrying level.

Yeah ,I never knew you noticed it too ,
May God help us
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by olamariamjonez(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Send her the first one. But, the first one, don't send her any money again.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by bedfordng(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?
you can use road side mobile money agents like paga,quick teller, opay etc if you want to help and stay under the radar.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by crackhaus: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Why?
Just a saying meant to imply he is not being a good friend by not informing her husband.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

Just a saying meant to imply he is not being a good friend by not informing her husband.

Not necessarily.

We have been in the OP's shoes.

Hubby's friend lost his job and had to move his family back to his father's house.

Wife was primary school teacher and started asking for money.

After a while, we had to stop and tell her to go through her husband.

She obviously never did so we had to ignore more requests.

Not like the funds were readily available to begin with.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by crackhaus: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Not necessarily.

We have been in the OP's shoes.

Hubby's friend lost his job and had to move his family back to his father's house.

Wife was primary school teacher and started asking for money.

After a while, we had to stop and tell her to go through her husband.

She obviously never did so we had to ignore more requests.

Not like the funds were readily available to begin with.
My position is not based on the wife's perspective, I certainly do not judge her.

The friend however must not keep that sort of thing from her husband who is his friend - this is a guy thing and you may never understand.
The OPs orientation is so off.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by tot(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
larryking540:

Very untrue.
There were at least 4 comments from females condemning the lady's action.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by dochenaj: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?
Do you help the husband financially too? I suppose you're financially better than him. I see where you say he is financially okay, so I'll rather ask "Do you adjudge your friend to be a responsible man?" Some men cannot take care of their family, yet you see them spend so much out drinking with their pals and even spend much more on their numerous side chicks.

Does the wife ever tell you what the money is for?

Are you married?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by hazel01(f): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
baby124:

What facts do YOU know about the situation? What facts are YOU working with? Some of you just come here and spew rubbish.
the fact is that she has asked him for money countless times, without the husband showing any sign of financial distress or asking him for help...

Based on these facts the op is not supposed to assume the husband sent her, when he (the husband)is painting the picture that all is well in his family... The op has no business sending money to a married woman in the first place!!!.....

That said, you are the one making crazy assumptions here, I bet a lot of people tell you, you assume a lot.... Always work with facts not assume for people, you will get hurt that way!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by dochenaj: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
hazel01:
That is not for him to deduce and start putting himself in trouble, let the man ask him for assistance himself.... That lady is shameless and greedy, no need to start making excuse of poverty, do not assume, work with facts.. ....
You should also consider the possibility that the man is not very responsible, and doesn't care so much about his family. I have seen cases of such men. Doing well financially, spend a lot of money outside, but spend so little on their family.

We must have to ask for the facts from the op.

While begging money is not commendable for a woman, it puts you in the bad light. But we don't know what she needs the money for, so we cannot conclude she is greedy. Shameless, I could agree on a little bit.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Depressed101: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

My friend is financially okay
this is definitely a trap to get you laid then

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by samtol4(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
theButterfly:
Let your friend know and show him the calls. Once he knows, you can go ahead and assist them. Just make sure they don't turn you into an ATM.
Absolutely wrong this can scatter d home
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by samtol4(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Send the money to the husband and tell him please give mummy junior small change to buy chocolate for your wonderful kids ! Don't tell your friend the wife ask money .Some women lack mannerism
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by baby124: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
hazel01:
the fact is that she has asked him for money countless times, without the husband showing any sign of financial distress or asking him for help...

Based on these facts the op is not supposed to assume the husband sent her, when he (the husband)is painting the picture that all is well in his family... The op has no business sending money to a married woman in the first place!!!.....

That said, you are the one making crazy assumptions here, I bet a lot of people tell you, you assume a lot.... Always work with facts not assume for people, you will get hurt that way!!!!

You are the one talking crazy. Even he doesn’t know the facts and you are making crazy assumptions saying she’s greedy. If he knew it all he won’t be here on NL trying to understand. YOU decided she was greedy and started judging her. Facts that you made up. Stop rambling you seem unstable.

You don’t know the OP, the couple or what is going on. Kindly STFU and stop making up stupid shit here. You have no experience in life and you are talking facts yet diving to conclusions, making a fool of yourself online. Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Awoo88: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Make sexual advance at her, if she is a good woman she will stop. But your could also.loss your friend

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by alexkingosa: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
If you really want to help... Visit the couple, while chatting, caringly enquire about their work and finance. If they need help one or both of them would open up. Chip in your widows mite or your dangotes cement before them. Dust your flat bum bum and walk away with a clear conscience. Consequently if she calls again to ask clearly tell her you would aid the family through and after you speak to her husband. scenarios however differs in life situations. "What if the husband is a lazy wife beater whose priority is getting drunk first before taking care of his family"? Conclusion... Act wisely after carefully studying the peculiarities of the situation.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by midnighter(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
yampro:

THE GUY HERE IS NICE ENOUGH TO TELL US WHAT IS BOTHERING HIM. ONE THING I CAN TELL U FOR FREE IS THAT THERE ARE SOME LADY THAT HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF ASKING MONEY ANYBODY THAT IS CLOSE TO THEM. THERE IS THE LADY WE USE TO WORK TOGETHER THAT HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE ANYTHING SHE SEE FELLOW MALE COLLEAGUES " GIVE ME MONEY OR COME AND BUY ME FOOD". EVEN ROBBING HER BODY ON GUYS JUST TO GET HER REQUEST.
I THINK THIS LADY IS HAVING SAME ISSUES
MY ADVICE TO THE OP IS TO BE VERY CAREFUL. LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAD ADVICE LET HIM ASK HER QUESTION WHETHER HER HUSBAND IS NOT GIVING HER FINANCIAL AND IMMEDIATELY TALK TO HIS FRIEND SINCE THEY ARE VERY CLOSE. BUT LET THE TALK WITH THE WOMAN BE ON RECORD OOOOOOOOO

Capslocked Junior.
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by alphaNomega: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?

If you want to help her. Give only cash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women / SEE a Lady Calls Her Friends Hoes Because She Has A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.