Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (17862 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Please add indigo and blue as well cheesy

Light blue and yellow too
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol, which fact?

Black, brown and red? Lmao.

Brown I know, black and red? Na you sabi that one...

Bring source and evidence , na lie. And you’re claiming to be enlightened? This is a joke

Make ur investigations and find out their color so that u can cure ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Make ur investigations and find out their color so that u can cure ur ignorance

Please bring your sources and evidences here nau. Is it by saying “make your investigations” without bringing evidences here?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Light blue and yellow too

And orange plus ash cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

And orange plus ash cheesy

+ Gold and grey cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
PrecisionFx:

+ Gold and grey cheesy

Violet and peach cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Please bring your sources and evidences here nau. Is it by saying “make your investigations” without bringing evidences here?

The ancient Israelites /Hebrews are darkskinned. They are the Negroes. The Yoruba are Judah, and Igbo are Benjamin.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
MrPresident1:

The ancient Israelites /Hebrews are darkskinned. They are the Negroes. The Yoruba are Judah, and Igbo are Benjamin.

And the Hausa/Fulanis are the Reubenites.

We can all be mad together.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

And the Hausa/Fulanis are the Reubenites.

We can all be mad together.

They are Cush/Ham
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Violet and peach cheesy

Smh
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Coolext: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Those who find it difficult to believe that the ancient Hebrews were black, I implore you to free yourself from mental slavery and cure your ignorance by reading the following books;

The Thirteenth Tribe:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thirteenth-Tribe-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0445042427

From Babylon to Timbuktu:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Babylon-Timbuktu-Rudolph-R-Windsor/dp/0962088110
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Coolext: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Coolext:
Those who find it difficult to believe that the ancient Hebrews were black, I implore you to free yourself from mental slavery and cure your ignorance by reading the following books;

The Thirteenth Tribe:

Also, find time to read Hebrewisms of West Africa:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hebrewisms-West-Africa-Joseph-Williams-ebook/dp/B00E1PJYKW

I hope this will help reset the brains of those who are uninformed.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
While u guys are mentioning colors hope you know what color scripture gives the skin of Jesus

Hope you also know what color scripture gives David

Jesus is truly the son of David cheesy

Anyway for those shouting olive olive olive

Please tell us what color you get when you mix green and red shocked
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Coolext:

The Thirteenth Tribe:

Freeing one's self from mental slavery is one thing, but settling down for lies and deceit under the guise of freeing one's self from mental slavery is even a bigger joke.

From Babylon to Timbuktu? The 13th tribe? what the heck...just when I thought I've seen enough conspiracy theories.

Please the Arabs, Turks, Armenians, Persians e.t.c. and various other races occupying the middle east for several centuries were never known to be BLACKS, then suddenly...the Jews who also shares a common Semitic origin which majority of these races are miraculously the odd ones out who are BLACKS?

Na wa ooo
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
BlueAngel444:
While u guys are mentioning colors hope you know what color scripture gives the skin of Jesus

Hope you also know what color scripture gives David

Jesus is truly the son of David cheesy

Anyway for those shouting olive olive olive

Please tell us what color you get when you mix green and red shocked

Mixing red and green gives us brown...

But sorry, please do you know of any green complexioned race? Red I can understand...because that relates to Adam and also Edom, but please educate me....you know of any human race that is green in color?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lol, Jesus is black...as in Ghanaian black, Sudanese black, Malian black cheesy cheesy cheesy

When one needs to believe in lies just to feel good cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Mixing red and green gives us brown...

But sorry, please do you know of any green complexioned race? Red I can understand...because that relates to Adam and also Edom, but please educate me....you know of any human race that is green in color?

Well I should ask you, you said a particular people is olive..

An olive is a shade of.... cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Coolext: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Freeing one's self from mental slavery is one thing, but settling down for lies and deceit under the guise of freeing one's self from mental slavery is even a bigger joke.

From Babylon to Timbuktu? The 13th tribe? what the heck...just when I thought I've seen enough conspiracy theories.

Please the Arabs, Turks, Armenians, Persians e.t.c. and various other races occupying the middle east for several centuries were never know to be BLACKS, then suddenly...the Jews who also shares a common Semitic origin which majority of these races are miraculously the odd ones out who are BLACKS?

Na wa ooo
OK I normally don't do this but I will break my rule for once by responding to the trash you just wrote.

Please do a bit of research on the authors of the books that I highlighted or just take the time to read the books before coming here to exhibit the attribute of those who have no clue about what they are talking about.
Koestler was a white Jew, Do you know more than him or Rudolph R. Windsor?
It's because of ignorant characters like you that I normally avoid making any comment on NL.

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Well I should ask you, you said a particular people is olive..

An olive is a shade of.... cheesy

Read what I posted here some minutes ago; and I hope you're not getting excited over nothing, cos I never mentioned Jesus was white as the Europeans portray Him to be;

OLIVE SKIN;

Olive skin is a human skin color spectrum. It is often associated with pigmentation in the Type III to Type IV and Type V ranges of the Fitzpatrick scale. It generally refers to light or moderate brown, brownish, or tannish skin, and it is often described as having yellowish, greenish, or golden undertones.

People with olive skin can sometimes become more pale if their sun exposure is limited. Lighter olive skin tans more easily than does fair skin, and generally still retains notable yellow or greenish undertones.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_skin

JESUS IS NOT BLACK! The Jewish race is not black! Semitic people are not blacks!
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Coolext:

OK I normally don't do this but I will break my rule for once by responding to the trash you just wrote.

Please do a bit of research on the authors of the books that I highlighted or just take the time to read the books before coming here to exhibit the attribute of those who have no clue about what they are talking about.
Koestler was a white Jew, Do you know more than him or Rudolph R. Windsor?
It's because of ignorant characters like you that I normally avoid making any comment on NL.

Please open the scriptures, do some research and find out if the black race started with Cush from the lineage of Ham, yes or no.

Let the scriptures stand as the evidence, not some mumbled up conspiracy theories mistaking brown or olive for black.

And back to my common sense question below;
Please the Arabs, Turks, Armenians, Persians e.t.c. and various other races occupying the middle east for several centuries were never known to be BLACKS, then suddenly...the Jews who also shares a common Semitic origin which majority of these races are miraculously the odd ones out who are BLACKS?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Read what I posted here some minutes ago; and I hope you're not getting excited over nothing, cos I never mentioned Jesus was white as the Europeans portray Him to be;

OLIVE SKIN;

Olive skin is a human skin color spectrum. It is often associated with pigmentation in the Type III to Type IV and Type V ranges of the Fitzpatrick scale. It generally refers to light or moderate brown, brownish, or tannish skin, and it is often described as having yellowish, greenish, or golden undertones.

People with olive skin can sometimes become more pale if their sun exposure is limited. Lighter olive skin tans more easily than does fair skin, and generally still retains notable yellow or greenish undertones.

JESUS IS NOT BLACK! The Jewish race is not black! Semitic people are not blacks!

U dey make me laugh.. sooo hope you know no matter how fair a 9ja babe is dem go still call am wetin...

white abi BLACK

U make it sound like blacks are those whose skin is as black as a blackboard.

How about this, skin tone fair or dark (just the way the bible differentiates it)

Jesus was not fair, in anyway.

HE WAS DARK SKINNED

PICTURE SOMETHING A PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA FOR 400YEARS, HOW WHITE WILL THEY BE cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Please open the scriptures, do some research and find out if the black race started with Cush from the lineage of Ham, yes or no.

Let the scriptures stand as the evidence, not some mumbled up conspiracy theories mistaking brown or olive for black.

Why do you think only Cush was black undecided because of his name shocked

What about Ham

Oh wait a minute Seth did look like his father Adam right cheesy

Understand this, being fair or light skinned was probably rare and precious like gold to men
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

U dey make me laugh.. sooo hope you know no matter how fair a 9ja babe is dem go still call am wetin...

white abi BLACK

U make it sound like blacks are those whose skin is as black as a blackboard.

How about this, skin tone fair or dark (just the way the bible differentiates it)

Jesus was not fair, in anyway.

HE WAS DARK SKINNED

PICTURE SOMETHING A PEOPLE LIVING IN AFRICA FOR 400YEARS, HOW WHITE WILL THEY BE cheesy

Smh, then I guess the middle easterners I work with are blacks as well.

Let's look at this message below closely. Then tell me if Jesus was a black man, because I'm trying to reconcile what olive complexion has to do with one being black smiley

OLIVE SKIN;

Look closely again before you reply.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Why do you think only Cush was black undecided because of his name shocked

What about Ham

Oh wait a minute Seth did look like his father Adam right cheesy

Understand this, being fair or light skinned was probably rare and precious like gold to men

Adam means red earth. Adam shares the same Hebraic root word with Edom.

Now please, why would Cush (also known as black or burnt face) be the first to bear that name hmmm?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444, another question please...the present occupants in the middle east i.e. the Turks, Arabs, Armenians... are they also olive skinned? or are they whites? hmmm?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Smh, then I guess the middle easterners I work with are blacks as well.

Let's look at this message below closely. Then tell me if Jesus was a black man, because I'm trying to reconcile what olive complexion has to do with one being black smiley

Look closely again before you reply.

Guy eh, na only you get ur head

So is a brown colored person white?

And please don't reply with - I'm not saying they are white Because you're not still saying anything either.

colored people, no matter where they live are referred to generally as blacks or colored folks

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Guy eh, na only you get ur head

So is a brown colored person white?

And please don't reply with - I'm not saying they are white Because you're not still saying anything either.

colored people, no matter where they live are referred to generally as blacks or colored folks

Colored people are generally referred to as blacks? So therefore, Chinese are blacks? Arabs are blacks too?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:
BlueAngel444, another question please...the present occupants in the middle east i.e. the Turks, Arabs, Armenians... are they also olive skinned? or are they whites? hmmm?

Anyone whose skin isn't colored is white na.

This things are simple. You keep mentioning Olive like its some colorless liquid. But someone that is olive isn't even white.

Olive, the real Olive o, is a dark color... Be it the oil or whatever
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Colored people are generally referred to as blacks? So therefore, Chinese are blacks? Arabs are blacks too?

Chinese undecided

U could have mention India but u wanted to be funny
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Anyone whose skin isn't colored is white na.

This things are simple. You keep mentioning Olive like its some colorless liquid. But someone that is olive isn't even white.

Olive, the real Olive o, is a dark color... Be it the oil or whatever

Smh... you're jumping from pillar to post. I hope you know you just typed two different things here;

1) "colored people, no matter where they live are referred to generally as blacks or colored folks"
2) "Anyone whose skin isn't colored is white na"

Now back to the crux of the matter. The Turks, Arabs, Armenians e.t.c. that occupies the Middle Eastern region today, are these people whites or colored (olive skin)?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Chinese undecided

U could have mention India but u wanted to be funny

Are Chinese not colored people too? Hmmm? or they also pass off as whites?

What of the Arabs? the Turks? or Armenians...are they whites too?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Coolext: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2019
OkCornel:

I'm breaking my rule for the second time because of you but this will definitely be the last time. It's your choice if you want to continue to live in ignorance.

This is from the Zondervan bible dictionary.

This is the link: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Aj8K7YcpMoEC&pg=PT325&dq=%22ham%22+%22Zondervan+bible+dictionary%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNtL7shdzmAhWVFcAKHQxVAwUQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=%22ham%22%20%22Zondervan%20bible%20dictionary%22&f=false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.