Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency (41066 Views)

Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines / ECO: West Africa Renames CFA Franc But Keeps It Pegged To Euro / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by musicwriter(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
pansophist:

Yes, I know what about what you explained. The us dollar is backed by petro dollar, hence, the constant war US instigate all round the world to make dollar still relevance. The dollar is fiat currency. As for the new Eacal currency, what will it be backed on? Any idea ?

If they don't want to back it on gold, the best currency would be the Chinese Yen.

Western civilization as a whole is on the fall, like every other civilization that has come and gone before them. Economic power has shifted to Asia, so if we're looking for financial security, the best bet is the Chinese Yen.....for now.

However, as I've stated in the previous post, this whole concept of pegging a currency to another was an artificially created need after the second world war. If I were in position to make any change, I'll invent a complete new method that bypasses pegging the ECO on any other currency. Something like Bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by kennyblack94: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:
Our main problem is perpetual stooge we have subjected ourselves to in the hands of the so-called Great Britain, the world's renown parasite. Since the beginning of the insurgency, France has played major roles in curbing their activities with less efforts from the british people. Some of french doctors ( Doctors without Borders) were abducted and even killed by boko haram. The last time I checked, a British court slammed a huge sum which could deplete our foreign reserves overnight as penalty or damages in the case of P and ID. France would never have allowed this injustice to be done to any of their colonies

I think our leaders, both past and present are selfish. Immediately after independence, we have failed to adopt french as a second official language, sticking only to english. In Europe, hardly would you find a country who doesn't speak English, including france though they have always preferred speaking their language. I was in Germany some years back and there I met a guy at the airport. I asked him for a direction to where I was going as a taxi guy but he pretended as if he didn't understand English. Later he came to meet me and began speaking fluently...and that's the way an average german behaves. They may not like speaking english but the majority of them understand and speak well.

Being bi-lingual as a nation brings about even and speedy development. If you speak my languages, I'd deal with you in all eagerness and fairness...its normal but the reverse is the case with British. They are haters and unwilling to help especially in an area where they feel they can't see anything to eat. Our politicians loaded their banks with looted money from and they're busy doing business with it. Whenever our country makes any move to bring the money back home, they come up with stiff conditions which would end our country parting away almost half of the money.

I hope the French language learned in most private schools is sustained. We need to break this jinx of one language which is english. Hardly would you visit a francophone country and see learned people who do not understand English and that's where they have an edge overseas over us...in football clubs, in schools, fashion or show biz and wherever they find themselves...they always thrive and adapt easily.
Whereas, their anglophone counterparts would have to enrol in a french school to pick up. Amazingly, french and Spanish are very similar so anybody from a fanconphone country can easily understand Spanish when spoken. It brings about ease of doing business internationally without barriers.

The ECO issue wouldn't have been there in the first place, had our government adopted French a subject from day one in our public schools as a second official language for the sake of economic integration of our region . This is why I've always faulted the amalgamation of 1914, which we are not finding difficult to repeal even years after it's expiry. All the franco phone countries in west Africa put together, ate not up to the Nigerian population but are far better in development than we are as a nation. They are well-organised with less issues of insecurity and corruption. The amalgamation was put there by the British to keep enslaving us. I hope this is repealed someday.

I believe this is just mere assumptions.. Go and read about French Colonial tax, you’d understand better that UK to an extent is better to that France.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by CSTR2: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
profilemessages:
like the guy above rightly said, they are in it for their pockets. all the gold that was mined from south Africa where is it? all the elephant tusk or ivory from cote d ivoire where are they? all the rubber, cocoa, groundnut, oilpalm and so on from old 1970s Nigeria where are they? I heard burnaboy singing about how the royal Niger company now know as Unilever sold Africa. they are all the same both France and Britain, likes of likes, no difference, Benin museum was plundered, they stole the artifacts there, Egyptian mummies were stolen and kept inside the British museum, so nothing concerns them save their own interest, not even apartheid or restructuring or anything, despite being heavily criticized, the British still maintain and have a say in south Africa's governance up till now. they don't like us but anytime we have problems, we run to them. I give kudos to Robert Mugabe, he gave them a run for their money, don't forget after Muammar Gaddafi has died and toppled, up till now their is no peace in Libya, now we have insurgency also in Nigeria.

I watched an episode in the TV series strike back where Conrad Knox was talking about how the British bought the whole Africa. Like the Ghanaians usually say that we are just plenty in Nigeria, plenty for nothing and they are right.

Britain is not even as big as Nigeria, in terms of population or land mass or resources, human or natural, and evrybidy is speaking English, they are ruling the world.

if you want to enslave a man, don't bind him with chains and flog him with leather whip, BRAINWASH HIM!!!

What a huge pile of nonsense.
A very huge pile.

Have you been to francophone Africa?
Do you even know the meaning of development?
Which francophone country will you compare to Nigeria and Ghana?
Is it Mali, Burkina Faso, Benin republic, Togo, Niger republic, Chad?
Many of those countries cannot even transfer money in one full day.
It takes two days officially.
Ivory Coast and Senegal, the two best French countries are not even worth shitt beyond their capital cities.

Francophone countries wish they were anglophones for many reasons including the huge gulf in development and social dynamism.

The 64 likes you got must be from complete morons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by CSTR2: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lucid1:
The writer of this article is delusional and should not be listened to.

What's the meaning of this : "...Nigeria is essentially kept out of the currency because the country will not accept the conditionalities established by France."

I refused to highlight more because I'd have highlighted the entire article.

I pray the writer received sense
Actually, that is the fact.
France was scared of a Nigeria led currency.
It would have been disastrous for the French economy to lose all that revenues and leverage at once.

They were smarter than our leaders and took advantage.
They were about to lose it all due to the pressure from everywhere and decided to use the ECO as a back door.
I even hear France would print the new currency.
CFA would no longer be CFA but now ECO.
A win -win for France.

They lose the global misgivings about the CFA but still remain behind the scenes making the usual profits.

That is the importance of electing sharp vibrant leaders who can play geopolitical chess.
Buhari does not even know what is going on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by wirinet(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
CSTR2:

Actually, that is the fact.
France was scared of a Nigeria led currency.
It would have been disastrous for the French economy to lose all that revenues and leverage at once.

They were smarter than our leaders and took advantage.
They were about to lose it all due to the pressure from everywhere and decided to use the ECO as a back door.
I even hear France would print the new currency.
CFA would no longer be CFA but now ECO.
A win -win for France.

They lose the global misgivings about the CFA but still remain behind the scenes making the usual profits.

That is the importance of electing sharp vibrant leaders who can play geopolitical chess.
Buhari does not even know what is going on.
Taken for granted that Buhari does not know what is going on ,what of Emefiele. This falls within the jurisdiction of the CBN, and it's the central bank governor that should be pushing for a precise policy. Afterall monetary policy is the exclusive purview of the CBN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by AmuDimpka: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:
Our main problem is perpetual stooge we have subjected ourselves to in the hands of the so-called Great Britain, the world's renown parasite. Since the beginning of the insurgency, France has played major roles in curbing their activities with less efforts from the british people. Some of french doctors ( Doctors without Borders) were abducted and even killed by boko haram. The last time I checked, a British court slammed a huge sum which could deplete our foreign reserves overnight as penalty or damages in the case of P and ID. France would never have allowed this injustice to be done to any of their colonies

I think our leaders, both past and present are selfish. Immediately after independence, we have failed to adopt french as a second official language, sticking only to english. In Europe, hardly would you find a country who doesn't speak English, including france though they have always preferred speaking their language. I was in Germany some years back and there I met a guy at the airport. I asked him for a direction to where I was going as a taxi guy but he pretended as if he didn't understand English. Later he came to meet me and began speaking fluently...and that's the way an average german behaves. They may not like speaking english but the majority of them understand and speak well.

Being bi-lingual as a nation brings about even and speedy development. If you speak my languages, I'd deal with you in all eagerness and fairness...its normal but the reverse is the case with British. They are haters and unwilling to help especially in an area where they feel they can't see anything to eat. Our politicians loaded their banks with looted money from and they're busy doing business with it. Whenever our country makes any move to bring the money back home, they come up with stiff conditions which would end our country parting away almost half of the money.

I hope the French language learned in most private schools is sustained. We need to break this jinx of one language which is english. Hardly would you visit a francophone country and see learned people who do not understand English and that's where they have an edge overseas over us...in football clubs, in schools, fashion or show biz and wherever they find themselves...they always thrive and adapt easily.
Whereas, their anglophone counterparts would have to enrol in a french school to pick up. Amazingly, french and Spanish are very similar so anybody from a fanconphone country can easily understand Spanish when spoken. It brings about ease of doing business internationally without barriers.

The ECO issue wouldn't have been there in the first place, had our government adopted French a subject from day one in our public schools as a second official language for the sake of economic integration of our region . This is why I've always faulted the amalgamation of 1914, which we are not finding difficult to repeal even years after it's expiry. All the franco phone countries in west Africa put together, ate not up to the Nigerian population but are far better in development than we are as a nation. They are well-organised with less issues of insecurity and corruption. The amalgamation was put there by the British to keep enslaving us. I hope this is repealed someday.

You ended up writing bull fúcking shít trust me..you are canvassing for learning of French instead of learning to stand on your own as a nation.... Sweden didn't adopt Euro as a currency...Nigeria can opt the fúck outbbutvwe have clowns as economists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by pansophist(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
musicwriter:

If they don't want to back it on gold, the best currency would be the Chinese Yen.

Western civilization as a whole is on the fall, like every other civilization that has come and gone before them. Economic power has shifted to Asia, so if we're looking for financial security, the best bet is the Chinese Yen.....for now.

However, as I've stated in the previous post, this whole concept of pegging a currency to another was an artificially created need after the second world war. If I were in position to make any change, I'll invent a complete new method that bypasses pegging the ECO on any other currency. Something like Bitcoin.

Since China is a contender for a superpower status, the possibility that it will be aggressive like the US should not be undermined. Their belt and silk road initiative has indebted many countries. They seems like a saint now since there are regional and western powers to balance and keep them in check.

Though by my understanding of sino civilisations and history, unwarranted aggression has never been its feature. I'll put my bet on China than the west, anytime. Though I concur that a currency independent of pegging is the ideal, but I cant think of any possibility of such without returning back to the era of gold exchange/trade by barter
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by AyoII(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vortex369:
Nigeria can not adopt ECO as long as France mints and controls the Treasury.

If the Federal Government is Smart, they will allow us to collaborate with China and mint prototypical exacts of the ECO Currency and get into these Francophone slave colonies and exchange them with Euro and bring back Euro to build our country. We need to flood their system with excessive ECO until they get hyper-inflation and increase taxes to mop up excess liquidity while we enjoy.

This is what Iran and China does to countries who think they are smart. grin
Even North korea......
We need people like you in our central bank
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by FrankAkowe: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is not a surprise. France is still trying to practice modern day policy of assimilation.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Efewestern: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:
I thoroughly addressed why this was a very very very bad move just last week, I wish we could import all the discussions from that thread down here.

Blue2.k attacked you on that thread, it makes no sense pegging ECO on Euro.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by amiskurie(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:

After I read few of your sentences, I concluded you are a dunce.

Go back, read and research, until you find out France is behind boko haram in the region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by healthserve(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Efewestern:

Blue2.k attacked you on that thread, it makes no sense pegging ECO on Euro.

Thanks for the reminder. I remember telling him all that is clearly stated here that Europeans will never issue a treaty without backdoor that creates slavery. A few who didn't know the implications were attacking. Thank God its being raised up here again for clarity and emphasis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by healthserve(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
kennyblack94:

I believe this is just mere assumptions.. Go and read about French Colonial tax, you’d understand better that UK to an extent is better to that France.

God bless you. U. K is far far more humane

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by kong200: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:

Thanks for the reminder. I remember telling him all that is clearly stated here that Europeans will never issue a treaty without backdoor that creates slavery. A few who didn't know the implications were attacking. Thank God its being raised up here again for clarity and emphasis

Could you paste the link to the thread
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by TheFacelessMan: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
blinking001:

Where have you been grin

Locked up in a jail on the island of Corsica ...
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by musicwriter(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
pansophist:

Since China is a contender for a superpower status, the possibility that it will be aggressive like the US should not be undermined. Their belt and silk road initiative has indebted many countries. They seems like a saint now since there are regional and western powers to balance and keep them in check.

Though by my understanding of sino civilisations and history, unwarranted aggression has never been its feature. I'll put my bet on China than the west, anytime. Though I concur that a currency independent of pegging is the ideal, but I cant think of any possibility of such without returning back to the era of gold exchange/trade by barter

China is already the world's No.1 superpower country but they don't make noise about it because as you noted, they don't pursue aggressive foreign policy to control other people like the West does.

We have worked with Europeans for 600 years and it always end up with one side (Europe) being on top, so its a good idea to try China.

Bitcoin is already a type of money that's not pegged on any other currency. If they put the ECO on the blockchain and allow West Africans mine it, there'll be no need to peg it on any other currency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by healthserve(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
pansophist:

Are you aware that the top N. K army higher-ups were already postering towards U. S away from China before the whole fancy affair N. K Began to peddle about with U. S CHINA AND RUSSIA. We've witnessed over 300 years of American leadership on a global scale without independent countries forced or coerced in anyway. China Russia who have been dying so far for global domination like Germany/France leadership is what one needs to be wary of

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by themanderon: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
I knew those frenchies would never allow for the smooth sailing of that new currency cos of their economic interest in those stooge francophone countries.
I laugh at people who say that Africa is truly independent, the truth is that these colonial masters are still very much in control of the affairs of Africa that's why Africa can never develop.
As those useless stooge francophone countries are to France so is Nigeria forever tied to the apron strings of Britain.
But shall it be well with these African puppet leaders that are ever ready to sabotage their people for a few pennies?.............nahhhhh
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by mokt(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
France go soon buy Bleep up for herself. I trust Bubu, wish Mugabe n Ghadaffi were alive.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Innovate07: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chanchit:

Damn! How can someone write this much about what he knows nothing about. Had it been you know what you are talking, you will go and delete this trash. So you will rather the French control our economy like they do other countries? Didn't you read where they said 50% of those country foreign reserve is permanently in France? You didn't read where they said those countries can't do any foreign deal without France sanctioning it? You didn't read where they said Nigeria is the stumbling block against French total take over of West Africa? How can an European country take pride in calling itself power block of West Africa? Be careful what you wish for.

I could not believe that an adult Nierian wrote that post on a public domain and some people even liked it. Was it that they did not read it or some people have problems with comprehensive reading? Just imagine the mentality of some adult in this country. Common sense is truly not common.

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Innovate07: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
wirinet:

I wish I can like your post a million times. Africans are too blinded by greed, shortsightedness, impatience and religion to realize that our real enemies are outsiders and not our fellow neighbours. African countries were created by colonialists to always be in a state of perpetual conflicts. They usually lump countries with many independent and autonomous tribes together, not in one country but spread over many countries, and then give power in those countries to minority tribes
A conflict in one country by minority tribes has impact in other countries with that tribe as majority. This model was even adopted by African leaders in creating states.

This is one reason, I tell my Biafran and other separatist brothers that dismemberment of Nigeria would play into the French agenda. They would be the single most powerful force in West Africa. As dysfunctional as Nigeria is, we are still the main treat to French domination of West Africa.

It is obvious boko haram has strong external backings. There is no way that boko haram can hold the whole of West Africa to ransom (in an open desert), without powerful external help, given high definition satellite imagery, sophisticated drones and soldiers on the ground by France and the US.

I wish many Nigerians had a guater of your knowledge, we will soar very high in this country. Thanks for your intelligent comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by mmsen: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
fairfora:

France and Britain are both thieving pieces of shit. But what makes you think that Francophone west African nations are further along?

Have you been to Togo or Benin Republic? Cote D'Ivoire has been in disarray for much of this century, they are the best developed Francophone nation in the region. Niger is a disgrace, Mali is a mess. Senegal is of no consequence, likewise Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by MumuCountry: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Stop talking rubbish! Ghana is better, way better than nigeria. That is the reality. Ghana’s economy is growing at 8 percent, one of the fastest in Africa. Nigeria’s economy is growing at about 2%, while Nigeria’s population is growing at above 3%- that is a simple recipe fir disaster. Why do you think nigeria is the poverty capital of the world? grin

Nigerians are too emotional grin what do you get guys get by being soo delusional? Instead of admitting that your country is in a terrible shape and looking for ways to fix the mess, you are busy denying that your country is in a mess. grin How do you start fixing a problem when all you do is to deny you have a problem? grin grin grin. Chai grin

southpole:
You said Ghanaians usually say we are only plenty in Nigeria and plenty for nothing and you went on to say they are right I hope I read you well. Then you and the Ghanaians will explain why the economy of Lagos a lone is bigger than the whole economy of Ghana according to IMF. You may also tell us whether Ghana has performed better than Nigeria on the global stage in terms of contribution to global education, global peace keeping, sport, medicine. The last time I heard that Nigeria has about 20,000 medical Doctors practicing in America alone probably Ghanaians number may be more than that as you and them may allege. When the world say Nigeria is the giant of Africa is not based on land mass or population is far more than that.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Legendguru: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by sundayoluwatimi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
France does not leave its colonial children alone. This makes them retain control remotely. The saddest part is that we are the ones who allow them.
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by souljaslim(m): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2019
fairfora:

After all this shit you wrote...you forgot France is also a parasite feeding on 8 African countries... independent countries that keep 50% of their countries wealth in France, countries that can't deal with the international community...they can't even do deals with other African countries....when will slavery end in Africa

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 29, 2019
fairfora:

You must be an agent working for France.

Nigeria is not a nation,
Francophone Africans don't understand English, the not even pidgin, only Anglophone Cameroon do understand English.
Africa is not a dumping ground for European languages, French has been our second official language in Nigeria, who cares to learn it?!

They always insult us that we don't have language/culture, that we are subhuman, that we only recently started writing and reading 10yrs ago.
What are you saying about the neocolonialism going on in Africa by French?
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by olmoRoc: 3:17am On Dec 29, 2019
an editorial I read in 1987 accused France of being the main stumbling block to the establishment of the then proposed single currency
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by Tiwaz2: 3:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Abass1Toheeb:

what if France is d main cause of this havoc?? just think this way, where do d terrorists get their ammunitions, funding and feeding from? from d loots?? I dnt think so, cos it's not enough. the terrorist attacks are time specific and the places they pressurize seems political. if according 2 d believe that they have a motive to die 4 God, then they should b heading 4 China nw. bt No, Mayb it's nt yet time to crush China's economy by d masters behind the screen.

My brother is like your reading my thoughts on this whole thing, this people don't want Africans to be like them what they want is total control

1 Like

Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by rapcy(m): 4:04am On Dec 29, 2019
fairfora:

Are you sure you read and understood what the OP write
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by bravesoul247(m): 4:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Vortex369:
Nigeria can not adopt ECO as long as France mints and controls the Treasury.

If the Federal Government is Smart, they will allow us to collaborate with China and mint prototypical exacts of the ECO Currency and get into these Francophone slave colonies and exchange them with Euro and bring back Euro to build our country. We need to flood their system with excessive ECO until they get hyper-inflation and increase taxes to mop up excess liquidity while we enjoy.

This is what Iran and China does to countries who think they are smart. grin
won't it be criminal?
Re: Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency by spassion: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2019
wirinet:

As I said above, we have no choice but to do all within our power to integrate them. WE ARE SURROUNDED BY THEM

Besides, they are our fellow brothers and sisters that have divided us. Half of Benin Republic are Yorubas, they also have big fulani population. Same with Niger and Chad, they have huge fulani population. Cameroon too has huge igbo population, but French policy has been able to effectively isolate them from their igbo kith and kins in Nigeria. The same strategy adopted by Nigeria to isolate other not south east igbos from their main kith and kins.

Don't you think this is a function of the colonial structure and policies put in place by the colonialists?

Agreed, but you need certain criteria to be able to put your house in order, like infrastructure, practical education, good government structure, etc. All these things the colonialists made sure we lacked.

Brazil had different colonial experience. They actually colonised (killed the inhabitants and replaced them with their own people ), they only governed our people (indirectly). Few white men agreed to come and settle in West Africa.

So they governed indirectly by pitting us against each other, and creating an elitist class that they can govern us indirectly by.

I believe integrating is not the key for now.

First, we should fight corruption. Second, become a force to reckon with, economically and politically. Third, be self sufficient, self reliant and a powerhouse.

Unlike when we tried to help South Africa and Ghana, they came back throwing it to our face. Those french Africans would also do the same in the short or long run.

If we become a force to reckon with, like China and Brazil that cannot be left out of any political and economic decision, then we can look further into integration those junkyards like Benin, Niger and Cameroon, because at that point, we can prove to them that black people can also become something without France or any western poo. Just as the Chinese, Indonesians and Brazilians have proved themselves.

If all those can be achieved, we can call anybody's bluff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.