Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (56098 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:
NYSC N5,000.. So doubling N10,000

Chei, this one pass me

State allowance is different from the NYSC federal allowance.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Nominated for president indeed.

You again? Why do you always look at every issue with tribal sentiment?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by FemolasticA: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
GSM the very best Oyo

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by lereinter(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
in your dreams abi?

Satan get thee into the lake of fire
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by m140(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
in your dreams abi?
Zee as small money turn am to mumu
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Lagbaja01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
E.g Kwara.... even the popular "o toge" couldn't pay corpers.....
Dagrace01:
The 5k is state allowance which is different from normal allowance that the fg gives corpers.. Some state don't even give corpers anything, so GSM tried by giving them double of it.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gforce2015:

For fresh graduate who is serving his father's land, I think 10k is sth. After service years , he might be collecting more than than. ..
Okay..
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by FemolasticA: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
GSM the very best G of Oyo
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Stillthebest: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in the history of Nigeria

Lol, chief olododo
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by fordunit(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Makinde for President 2023.

Funny enough, he will loose cos he is not a criminal������
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by m140(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
GeneralPula:

Abi history of the world undecided
We never wise up for this country, politicians Sabi our mumu botton die
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Adufeamos: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
If all gov in South/West cn emulate Ds man. Life wil be better. GSM gov of the year. His love for common man n masses kno s no bound. He said he will break n step on toes to satisfy pple of Oyo .Great sacrifice nice one. This is how politics shud look like
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by bigbeats: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by lereinter(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Every act of benevolence

Every thing that reduces people burden is highly commended

You are appreciated Seyi

Posterity will reward you
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Adufeamos: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
If all gov in South/West cn emulate Ds man. Life wil be better. GSM gov of the year. His love for common man n masses kno s no bound. He said he will break n step on toes to satisfy pple of Oyo
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Chapii: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Ikpeazu is PDP. Ortom is also PDP.
Yahaya Bello

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by IgboSomalia: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chapii:
I am not saying all PDP is good but you guys must loose yourself from the shackles of Tinubu. The 2 best performing governors in the SW today Ondo & Oyo were opposed by Tinubu but the people supported them to emerge.

But your people also supported Ikpeazu now.
Or is it Tinubu that also brought in Ikpeazu?

You guys are talented in advising others on how to arrange their homes but your own homestead is in disarray, destroyed by the Idiotic leaders you elect to lead you.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by namiji2598: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
eduman365:

State allowance is different from the NYSC federal allowance of 30k...
[s]
eduman365:

19,800 not 30k
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Gordson: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
GSM share the money wella with those who really deserve it.

Prioritize workers n pensioners affairs pls.

Seriously I feel for pensioners in the country, some of them receive very low stipends and they still don't get it on time. Too bad
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by IgboSomalia: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chapii:
Yahaya Bello

Is Bello also a Tinubu stooge?

You seem not to understand context.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by chiefolododo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
edoairways:

Indeed!
yeah

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Tulsaguy: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

With his stride for now I agree with you.

He is so different from the usual Nigeria Governors we are used to. He is governing with sense of responsibility.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by mikebabs101: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
Same state apc said has no money to pay salaries is paying 13th month salary. And some apc supporters think they will die well
since GSM became the governor, My mom has been getting her pension of about 80k every month, back to back ,the former APC governor (Ajimobi) pays only about 20percent of the right amount and he doesn't even pay regularly oo. My conclusion... Ajimobi is a wicked man, Does he the money Makinde now use in paying pension now come from heaven or what cos I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

I think he will be... Very exemplary and passionate.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by IgboSomalia: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gforce2015:

You again? Why do you always look at every issue with tribal sentiment?

They elect leaders, they don't nominate leaders.

What is tribal sentiment in correcting what you got wrong?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by joyandfaith: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
in your dreams abi?

Are you from oyo state?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Mallamsaka(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dagrace01:
The 5k is state allowance which is different from normal allowance that the fg gives corpers.. Some state don't even give corpers anything, so GSM tried by giving them double of it.
abuja federal capital territory did not add #5 to our money. I was told to stay in lagos I did not hear hunger is my best friend here

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Sweeetheart(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chapii:
I am not saying all PDP is good but you guys must loose yourself from the shackles of Tinubu. The 2 best performing governors in the SW today Ondo & Oyo were opposed by Tinubu but the people supported them to emerge.

so who supported Abia, delta and Enugu. telling people that are benefitting from Tinubu said stooges to loose shackles is just too dumb of you
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Aycol1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Not Lagos state Government..

They will select their people and pay them 10k leaving others out.. Rubbish.... If GSM comes out again, I will vote for him
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by mathinips(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
yarimo:
in your dreams abi?

That's why Nigeria will still be far from being good, when you people's selfishness will never allow a good person with antecedent to rule Nigeria

Zoo indeed

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by miniziter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
I can't praise any governor in his first tenure.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Makinde for President 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / APC Suspends Kayode Fayemi Over Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.