Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (56120 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by babaztee: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
For paying salaries and wages. Paying workers' salaries is not an achievement.
Some was there before and owed salaries for months. Lets applaud good thing when we see one.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by abidem4real: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in the history of Nigeria
I do pray he becomes that. Remember he is just starting. Do not come to conclusion yet

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by solex1988(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kudos to the Governor
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
anigbajumo:

Am from Oyo state but I can't applaud makinde now coz it is too early for that.He collected Loan in less than 2 months in office with no visible Infrastructure to show for it so if he decided to be using it to pay workers salaries am not impressed at all,Kudos to Fayemi of Ekiti that have been paying workers salaries and pensioners for the past One year....

Remember the the oyo state agric scheme

The iseyin road which where increased in total cost

100 vehicles for security agencies

Oyo state emergency number

And some other once which you have not heard

Remember he is still paying for all the projects left by ajimobi

So...check well

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Samakus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
For paying salaries and wages. Paying workers' salaries is not an achievement.

Tell that to Kogites

Meanwhile,,,

Dear UNN graduates, do you wish to process your transcript for your masters programme within or outside Nigeria in a maximum of 2 weeks? Look no further!!

WhatsApp on Zero Nine Zero Nine Five Five Four Two Seven Two Two

UNN TRANSCRIPT CONSULTS!!!

WE DELIVER UNDER TWO WEEKS! NO TALKS, NO STORIES!!!
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Liposure: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
May the lord strengthen him
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

Nope. It's Jakande

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by darkCoal: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is an eye opener that there's money in the state. It was a blatant lie that the state is broke from the just past administration.

God bless GSM, God bless Oyo state, God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Dpharisee: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
nairalee:
When a good person leads, everyone rejoices.

All the monies he has spent to put smiles on faces of thousands would have been spent by another governor on buying cars for his aides.

Nigerian poverty is self inflicted by mentally retarded thieves called politicians

You are correct, I am just imagining the derivable economy of scale. He has not bought a single car for himself or his aides with govt funds except vehicles for security agencies

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
ridbell01:
I pity you the damage done to your state by saraki 90 years you are still in it

There is no difference
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
alwayskak:

Man! do you live in Kwara? can you explain the needless fight the governor is fighting?
or give one example of his action that is needless?

Ask Baba Buhari about his first term...

Despite all the fight , we still borrowing and Nigerians are hungry , Rome is not built a day, yes, but we going backward
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Numerouno94:

Lol. Bro kum to Kogi nd see worst. At a point copers were nt being paid in kogi. Dnt knw if dat has stopped.

How can u be so wicked ?, I should come to Kogi so that those Gov Yahaya Bello's former thugs now armed robbers can kill me with the guns given to them for election ??... We can see it from here
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
2023 ni jo

Do u want herdsmen to kill him ??

We will manage till 2031....there is hope with GSM
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Horlah04(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr Nnandi Goodluck.
Iganna Ex
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
baylord101:

Needless fight you said? I guess u benefit from the looting and injustice Saraki family has done in kw St. The good people of kwara like it like that, If Saraki haven't converted state property for his personal use then the court of law is there.

If you are not benefitting from the present thief, u would be more concern about the people rather than fighting the Saraki's... He should emulate GSM and starts his race early, by 2022, let's see if the Saraki's recovered loots can give him re-election.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by noziz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chai! Ordinary 10k na him dem dey jubilate for whereas pple for entertainment industry dey count millions. Education for Nigeria na complete joke

Education in Nigeria is worthless and hopeless!
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by CSTR2: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
He did not attend the tinubu school of elitism.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by tolu24(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=laurel03 post=85295847]I am not pro Ajimobi but he paid 13 month salaries in first tenure and was not owing civil servant before his term ends.. GSM use more media than anything.. [/quote
God will bless you my brother, only someone that resides in oyo state can understand because ladoja was the first governor in oyo state to pay 13 months salary but when akala overthrow him he collect the money back from the civil servant , when ajimobi was governor he payed 13 month salary for 3 years and this did not affect capital projects but he stopped when the allocation from the federal government reduced , but kudos to gsm for continuing the good work ,but I urge him to focus on environment, security , capital projects, job creation for him to surpass ajimobi cuz we will compare and contrast after 4 years cuz government is not meant to pay only salary but for both workers, traders, artisan to benefit from him and he should stir clear from all this social media influencer that led fayose and saraki astray.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by tolu24(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
pmedia1:

Remember the the oyo state agric scheme

The iseyin road which where increased in total cost

100 vehicles for security agencies

Oyo state emergency number

And some other once which you have not heard

Remember he is still paying for all the projects left by ajimobi

So...check well
Someone just spent six months he don borrow 17billion after 4 years how will he borrow.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by vickodedon(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
And I am just like that in Niger state. Kai
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by tolu24(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
babaztee:

Some was there before and owed salaries for months. Lets applaud good thing when we see one.
Oga you must have fact before coming online ajimobi did not owe any civil servant a kobo b4 leaving government , he only pple he is owing is the pensioniers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Wanyor(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good work Mr Governor!!! More Grace... Other states should try and emulate the good work He's doing for his people. Mad o!! Happy Weekend to everyone
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by FrankAkowe: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
The Oyo state Governor is doing well so far. Keep it up, sir.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Surebet17171710: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Burgerlomo: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

And one Gov is in Kwara state fighting needless fight, forgetting that 2023 is tomorrow

GSM FOR PRESIDENT 2031!!!!!

Amen!! Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by golddare: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Could it be that the people will enjoy when Billionaires are in power?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by GEEBITE: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Once in a year(especially at the end) is sustainable no doubt.
pocohantas:
Nice move, but Is it sustainable?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
ruffyjolly:
This is commendable but it is a gimmick to capture southwest in 2023. Tinubu pattern then. kudus to GSM

Whatever it may be called, it's worth trying in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=tolu24 post=85297090][/quote]by this time of Ajimobi he has employed more than 10k youth for yeso cadet... up till now I never see anything special about GSM in Oyo state. Everywhere is messed up and the governor even not going to pay SSCE exam fee.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
ridbell01:
I pity you the damage done to your state by saraki 90 years you are still in it

Is it the Sarakis that also damage Nigeria

Gov AA is on the wrong path, 4years is to short for that...The people wants results they have been waiting for long... GSM is getting it right in Oyo, despite damages by Ladoja, Akala, Ajumobi...the hunger is too much for the people for you to close your store on them, and starts running after thieves...Money is still entering the state we can start with that ,the people has spoken, Gov AA should do the needful.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by crafteck(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:

I said it before and they argued with me..
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
laurel03:
by this time of Ajimobi he has employed more than 10k youth for yeso cadet... up till now I never see anything special about GSM in Oyo state. Everywhere is messed up and the governor even not going to pay SSCE exam fee.

Bro u can cry a river .... GSM has set the pace which no one has done before...Ajimobi is past tense...GSM is working and all Nigerians are seeing ....to hell with past tense Ajimobi audio employment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.