Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (56541 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by shugabasbn: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Hope this Seyi will learn from Aregbe initial gragra, he paid 13 months salary for like 4 years, he embarked of so many projects at the same time than the pulse of the state can carried. And at the end people don't remember him for that but his inability to pay salary prior to tail of his tenure was the only legacy that last longer
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ridbell01(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

So Gov AA is not a thief ??... Nobody is stealing presently ??... Is because GSM is not ready for all those fruitless media trial ... I don't do politics , but this is Nigeria , we know what is will be fruitful for the people... Even Baba Buhari with all the powers , how has is anti corruption crusade benefits the masses ??... Time is too short for that, start working for the people , by the time u starts fighting those needles fight, u will fight urself doing nothing because they must surely fight back.
you mean AA has not done anything? You mean only what sarakis and co left is what's on ground till now
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

I don't argue with PDP or APC members , I just want dividend of democracy for the people..just because of the damages causes by previous govts , GSM paying just salaries on time is now achievements because the people have suffered alot as a results of that, and u are here for argument , I don't have that time, I work hard to earn a living , I don't do politics.
I am not a politician too neither am here to argue but we are saying GSM 7months is still normal as usual except paying salary and he got almost 20billion loan. Ajimobi was not owing civil servant as at May 29 in Oyo state and he also paid 13 month salaries initially for years. if GSM mean well let him approve 30k minimum wage and start paying it on time... 7 month now nothing really change aside hyping in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2019
laurel03:
I am not a politician too neither am here to argue but we are saying GSM 7months is still normal as usual except paying salary and he got almost 20billion loan. Ajimobi was not owing civil servant as at May 29 in Oyo state and he also paid 13 month salaries initially for years. if GSM mean well let him approve 30k minimum wage and start paying it on time... 7 month now nothing really change aside hyping in Oyo state.

GSM is.really trying , we need to commend him, look at other Govs , some are still breaking statues, while.some are still looking for.properties to seize while.the people are waiting patiently in hunger ...but for.GSM , he has gone to borrow to pay the people rather than fighting needless fight while the people keep suffering ... I don't know much about Gov Ajimobi tenure, but u cannot compare his first 7months to GSM at all, things were better then, now dolar is 365/naira, what was the exchange rate then ??, Things are hard now ... He is not complaining , but looking at what can be done, I am not surprised because as Engr. We are trained to solve problems smartly, and GSM is doing just that... I dont want to starts bringing the alleged misappropriation of Ajimobi before he left office , it's of no use , forward is the way to success since the root cause of failure in the past has been identified....
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Nice move, but Is it sustainable?

Took the words right out of my fingers...
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

GSM is.really trying , we need to commend him, look at other Govs , some are still breaking statues, while.some are still looking for.properties to seize while.the people are waiting patiently in hunger ...but for.GSM , he has gone to borrow to pay the people rather than fighting needless fight while the people keep suffering ... I don't know much about Gov Ajimobi tenure, but u cannot compare his first 7months to GSM at all, things were better then, now dolar is 365/naira, what was the exchange rate then ??, Things are hard now ... He is not complaining , but looking at what can be done, I am not surprised because as Engr. We are trained to solve problems smartly, and GSM is doing just that... I dont want to starts bringing the alleged misappropriation of Ajimobi before he left office , it's of no use , forward is the way to success since the root cause of failure in the past has been identified....
I am anti Ajimobi and many people dislike him just because is arrogance. 7 month of Ajimobi better than this... He declared free education and paid waec fees which GSM refused to pay waec fees now, Ajimobi started Yes o cadets which he employed over 20k youth, Ajumose keke, Ajumose transport and other good policies that shake the state and make law and order priority on time Ibadan is now getting worst. This is 7 month of GSM we never know is direction aside welfarism for the workers and small thing everything is media.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ebullient19(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm interested in the #31,800 Please when is it happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.