Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (56516 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by owila4luv(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
come and govern Benue state abeg
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Numerouno94(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:

How can u be so wicked ?, I should come to Kogi so that those Gov Yahaya Bello's former thugs now armed robbers can kill me with the guns given to them for election ??... We can see it from here
Lmao.. Kum feel we pain wit us small afterall re we nt one in Nigeria? Buh truth b said, Kogi pple re really in bondage.
Bro, am nt a state worker, buh i dey feel d pain too. Kogi is officially d worst place on earth.All tanx to Buhari! Yes Buhari!
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Numerouno94:

Lmao.. Kum feel we pain wit us small afterall re we nt one in Nigeria? Buh truth b said, Kogi pple re really in bondage.
Bro, am nt a state worker, buh i dey feel d pain too. Kogi is officially d worst place on earth.All tanx to Buhari! Yes Buhari!

Everything get time ...
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by maeola(f): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mallamsaka:
abuja federal capital territory did not add #5 to our money. I was told to stay in lagos I did not hear hunger is my best friend here
How much are you being paid? Back then at FCDA, we were paid 10k. This was 2015. I assume they should have increased it by now.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by iykololo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in the history of Nigeria

You must be worker or a corper serving in oyo state.
Enjoy!
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by chiefolododo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
iykololo:

You must be worker or a corper serving in oyo state.
Enjoy!
I am not a worker of oyo state government, I am not a corper
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by oodua1stson: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
laurel03:
I am not pro Ajimobi but he paid 13 month salaries in first tenure and was not owing civil servant before his term ends.. GSM use more media than anything..
in his 1at term Jonathan was the president and crude oil price was over $100. He got like double of what GSM is getting without this present day inflation
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
tolu24:

Someone just spent six months he don borrow 17billion after 4 years how will he borrow.

Uncompleted projects from the last administration runs into billions in cost

Should he abandon the projects

And start up new ones or complete them
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by miniziter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
mathinips:

You better appreciate him. If you have a governor like Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, you will appreciate a governor that choose to perform in any of the terms.

You should understand that in Nigeria way of government if they decide not to perform there is less you can do. You can only grumble, come next election the power to elect is not in your hand, because they will go ahead and rig and nothing will happen
You're correct o.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by BlaqKeyz: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
I wish this guy will bcome the president of this country someday
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by chiefolododo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
crafteck:

I said it before and they argued with me..
na bad Belle dey worry them
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Dagrace01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:

This is not about Oyo state but all the states in Nigeria.. What's the population of the corpers that they are given them just N5,000 ?
Just 5k? When I served, Kogi state didn't give us a dime, we were just surviving on the 19800 the fg is giving us. If I see 5k added to my 19800 back then u think say I no go jubilate? Give credit to who deserves it abeg.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by IgboSomalia: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gforce2015:

Now I know I'm exchanging text with a kid..ok at the party primary what do the political juggernauts use to do?

If not that you're a stupid, you won't be insulting someone correcting you.

Mention a single instance in Nigeria whee a Party conducted its primaries by nominations and no elections.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Makinde is really changing the narrative in Pace Setter State.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Dagrace01(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mallamsaka:
abuja federal capital territory did not add #5 to our money. I was told to stay in lagos I did not hear hunger is my best friend here
Exactly what I'm taking about. I served in Kogi and I wasn't given a dime from the state government.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by BrigadiarZareta(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
I'm proud of my state governor
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by slimanyd: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Poor use of English language...

English is a borrowed language.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ultimatekint(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
they should enjoy while it lasts
the looting machines are coming for the concurrent alerts

you are a big fooool
Naturally, you are mentally retarded.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Yemi7up: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
slimanyd:
Oyo is setting the pace while others are following. Where are those children of hate to come and spew balderdash as usual. They are pained already.
Ask Oyo State workers if Ajimobi didn't pay them 13th month Salary. He hasn't done anything so special.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by slimanyd: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yemi7up:
Ask Oyo State workers if Ajimobi didn't pay them 13th month Salary. He hasn't done anything so special.

Ask the pensioners as Ajimobi gave them rice and beans every month with sweet words to the children at home. And how he was paying smart every 50 days.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by webngnews: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Willgates(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Solomon Lalong see your mate! �
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Bro u can cry a river .... GSM has set the pace which no one has done before...Ajimobi is past tense...GSM is working and all Nigerians are seeing ....to hell with past tense Ajimobi audio employment...
Are u base in Oyo state before will start the argument??
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 2:59am On Dec 29, 2019
oodua1stson:
in his 1at term Jonathan was the president and crude oil price was over $100. He got like double of what GSM is getting without this present day inflation
But he also got 20billion loan without any meaningful capital project to show for it? Aside arrogance that kill Ajimobi GSM get more humility and Media team shouting every time. first term of Ajimobi he declared free education and also paid for SSCE students fees but now all ss3 will pay almost 20k for WAEC fees but he approved #200million to print past question in this present computer age which they can do soft copies on internet for student to download. Ajimobi awarded Ibadan iseyin road for 7 billion and he terminated the contract and re award it 9.9b..
This is seven month of GSM in office aside xmas decoration just point any meaningful things he has done?? even go confirm from reliable source the free education textbook was printed by Ajimobi. see ibadan as he dirty now everywhere is now dump site, to drive around mokola roundabout, sango and other major road now market ibadan is now lawlessness and orderliness city.
GSM should leave media and Audio project he should start governance... paying salary is normal thing because the civil servants work for it.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by NiCurious: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
For paying salaries and wages. Paying workers' salaries is not an achievement.

Failing to pay workers' salaries is rather less of an achievement--which is an issue that he has inherited and is correcting. Comparing with past government, paying workers' salaries is an achievement. Let us look forward to the day when it is no longer a surprise and relief, when workers are actually paid.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ridbell01(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Is it the Sarakis that also damage Nigeria

Gov AA is on the wrong path, 4years is to short for that...The people wants results they have been waiting for long... GSM is getting it right in Oyo, despite damages by Ladoja, Akala, Ajumobi...the hunger is too much for the people for you to close your store on them, and starts running after thieves...Money is still entering the state we can start with that ,the people has spoken, Gov AA should do the needful.

ok but oyo state is created the same day kwara is created but can you now compare your state with oyo state... You know that saraki stooge owned backlog of salaries but saraki received his monthly benefits despite being the sp.. You need to be objective in your thinking supporting thieves we always do unqualifiable damage to the country
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ridbell01(m): 5:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Enwhen:

There is no difference
you mean you want to compare some that just use less that 8 months and one family that have looted the state for over 40 years?.. My brother grow up plsssss don't allow politics to becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2019
ridbell01:
you mean you want to compare some that just use less that 8 months and one family that have looted the state for over 40 years?.. My brother grow up plsssss don't allow politics to becloud your sense of reasoning

Do you want AA to also steal your life for 40years before u believe me ?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2019
ridbell01:
ok but oyo state is created the same day kwara is created but can you now compare your state with oyo state... You know that saraki stooge owned backlog of salaries but saraki received his monthly benefits despite being the sp.. You need to be objective in your thinking supporting thieves we always do unqualifiable damage to the country

So Gov AA is not a thief ??... Nobody is stealing presently ??... Is because GSM is not ready for all those fruitless media trial ... I don't do politics , but this is Nigeria , we know what is will be fruitful for the people... Even Baba Buhari with all the powers , how has is anti corruption crusade benefits the masses ??... Time is too short for that, start working for the people , by the time u starts fighting those needles fight, u will fight urself doing nothing because they must surely fight back.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Enwhen(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2019
laurel03:
Are u base in Oyo state before will start the argument??

I don't argue with PDP or APC members , I just want dividend of democracy for the people..just because of the damages causes by previous govts , GSM paying just salaries on time is now achievements because the people have suffered alot as a results of that, and u are here for argument , I don't have that time, I work hard to earn a living , I don't do politics.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by MNDY(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2019
deebrain:
Wow.

This is good and should be encouraged.

By the way, shout out to Kogi civil servants.

Alert don enter?

The m.oron no pay o

Christmas no sweet for local government pensioners and all Kogi local government workers too perhaps. Weda na only state workers he pay or not I no really know.

My papa na pensioner. Heard the local government union is rejecting the usual 30%

Bello and all his officials in government torturing the masses will feel God's wrath with their family. Bello, Oshiomole and Tinubu who brought him back upon Kogites will also meet their doom with their families.

The voice of the people is the voice of God. Curses and more curses are upon them all. They will definitely get all the curses.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Okey2010: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Abia is dead and buried, the governor their is a smelling pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.