Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts (56135 Views)

Benue State Workers Receive Salary Alerts For The First Time In Seven Months / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Reacts As 88 Ghost Workers Receive Car Loan In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ok, I'm seeing physical evidences. That's good
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

And one Gov is in Kwara state fighting needless fight, forgetting that 2023 is tomorrow

GSM FOR PRESIDENT 2023!!!!!
2023 ni jo
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by OLULAW: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
QUICK FIX FIXES NOTHING IN THE END.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by DCmonster: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
I spent less this Christmas because of this astonishing governor. Thank you Mr governor for relieving me the stress of having to lend and support extended family and friends with money this Christmas.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by mashad(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

In your dreams .. something others like Akpabio, Umahi have been doing...mind you he's not even up to a year there..time shall tell

Umahi only paid corpers 4 month prior to election and stopped immediately after his reelection. When someone is doing well, let's join hands to praise him

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by anigbajumo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chapii:
I am not saying all PDP is good but you guys must loose yourself from the shackles of Tinubu. The 2 best performing governors in the SW today Ondo & Oyo were opposed by Tinubu but the people supported them to emerge.

Am from Oyo state but I can't applaud makinde now coz it is too early for that.He collected Loan in less than 2 months in office with no visible Infrastructure to show for it so if he decided to be using it to pay workers salaries am not impressed at all,Kudos to Fayemi of Ekiti that have been paying workers salaries and pensioners for the past One year....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by mathinips(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yoruba said in the land of the blind a one eye person is the king

When we lack good leaders, all we get in Nigeria is selfish bigot as leaders. So if we have one who is not we should be happy, there is hope for future Nigeria.

Kudos GSM. I pray God sustain you till the end of your terms

Gaddafithe2nd:
For paying salaries and wages. Paying workers' salaries is not an achievement.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ruffyjolly(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is commendable but it is a gimmick to capture southwest in 2023. Tinubu pattern then. kudus to GSM

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by amerlino(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

In your dreams .. something others like Akpabio, Umahi have been doing...mind you he's not even up to a year there..time shall tell
Bruh, Umahi is not paying corpers even the ones serving under ministries haven't seen one naira to talk of 10k

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by mathinips(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
miniziter:
I can't praise any governor in his first tenure.

You better appreciate him. If you have a governor like Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, you will appreciate a governor that choose to perform in any of the terms.

You should understand that in Nigeria way of government if they decide not to perform there is less you can do. You can only grumble, come next election the power to elect is not in your hand, because they will go ahead and rig and nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by simplesearch: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is commendable, those castigating do not understand that 5k in Oyo state may equal 20k in Lagos in terms of purchasing power. So 10k simply give them an additional 20k PP. This is good for the season, if we don't start somewhere we'll neither start nor make progress at all!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by oodua1stson: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
mikebabs101:
since GSM became the governor, My mom has been getting her pension of about 80k every month, back to back ,the former APC governor (Ajimobi) pays only about 20percent of the right amount and he doesn't even pay regularly oo. My conclusion... Ajimobi is a wicked man, Does he the money Makinde now use in paying pension now come from heaven or what cos I don't understand
not only ajimobi. Oyo state under ajimobi was under the chains of tinubu. Only crumbs is left for ajimobi which he himself would steal.

It shall never be well woth anyone who supports ajimobi, apc or tinubu

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
namiji2598:
[s]
19,800 not 30k

Oh I thought it has been implemented. My mistake. smiley
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by oodua1stson: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
ruffyjolly:
This is commendable but it is a gimmick to capture southwest in 2023. Tinubu pattern then. kudus to GSM
gimmick? Do you live in Oyo state? If you dont want me to swear for you just shut up
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by StrongandMighty: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
eduman365:

State allowance is different from the NYSC federal allowance of 30k...
30k kill you there.. Which corper dey recieve 30k??

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Egbesu1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=chiefolododo post=85286143]Seyi Makinde is the best governor in the history of Nigeria[/quo0te] Best governor in what way? I know say you no dey smoke weed sha, but maybe you pass where them d smoke am,. Best governor ko Best governor in. Yahoo n babalawo na 5 n 6
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:

They elect leaders, they don't nominate leaders.

What is tribal sentiment in correcting what you got wrong?

Now I know I'm exchanging text with a kid..ok at the party primary what do the political juggernauts use to do?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Numerouno94(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

And one Gov is in Kwara state fighting needless fight, forgetting that 2023 is tomorrow

GSM FOR PRESIDENT 2031!!!!!
Lol. Bro kum to Kogi nd see worst. At a point copers were nt being paid in kogi. Dnt knw if dat has stopped.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by alwayskak: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

Man! do you live in Kwara? can you explain the needless fight the governor is fighting?
or give one example of his action that is needless?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Numerouno94(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
deebrain:
Wow.

This is good and should be encouraged.

By the way, shout out to Kogi civil servants.

Alert don enter?
U can imagine. Teachers nd local gvment workers were nt paid 4 Christmas in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by valarmorghulis: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

Oga shut up, we lwarans no complain

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
aimuan:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.
before nko?
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Samakus(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
For paying salaries and wages. Paying workers' salaries is not an achievement.

Tell that to Kogites
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Typhoonsbane: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiefolododo:
Seyi Makinde is the best governor in the history of Nigeria
E be like say that 10k be the last money wet dey your account abi
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Borderless: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
they should enjoy while it lasts
the looting machines are coming for the concurrent alerts

you are a big fooool

You are the “King of Fools”.
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by Jaylord12(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Sir atleast he came in as governor and saw reasons to increase the allawee...
He made an effort
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by michigano(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
And Ihedioha is somewhere sitting, reading this news....smh�
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by MetroBaba1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

Serving in Kwara State, but not 1k from the Governor.

Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice One
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by ridbell01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Enwhen:
GOD BLESSS GSM

I pity you the damage done to your state by saraki 90 years you are still in it
Re: Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts by laurel03(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
oodua1stson:
Same state apc said has no money to pay salaries is paying 13th month salary. And some apc supporters think they will die well
I am not pro Ajimobi but he paid 13 month salaries in first tenure and was not owing civil servant before his term ends.. GSM use more media than anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.