Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43307 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Lamanii22(f): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Prophet777:
Someone packaged & sold a car with a bad engine to me. It was a car I intended to use for uber business. Now, I am at a huge loss... My mechanic conspired with him to defraud me.

What a world!

A terrible world at that!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Typhoonsbane: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2019
jefff455:
Lost my dad on September to hired assassin's
Is this real
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by chronique(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Well, I lost my dad in April and it has to be my most painful loss. Met someone in May and thought I'd eventually gotten to my last bus stop but things are quite chaotic and communication is lost. Looks like we're heading for the rocks and I'd be losing that one again. Funny thing is we are not having a problem cos someone did wrong. Just a little bit of misunderstanding is tearing us apart and it would really be a big shame if this happens.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Bigblessed: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2019
When your Gain outweighs your Loss!

Can't recount because of my Gain - my Life!

What if we were dead?

To everyone that recounted, I pray we learn from them as they were all big time lessons to us.

Grab your Maker now that it's time to seek Him!

His is not coming with Mercy again.

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Typhoonsbane: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2019
ab1x:
Flood swept away all my fish in the pond on July 28. About 25k pieces to be precise
Fvck,sorry bro,that's millions of naira swept away.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by andrewbaba44: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
Barça losing a 3 goal first leg lead to liVARpool in the UCL angry

I wanted to say this but i should end here seems you have said it, messi balon d or only consoled me recently.

All good now, it was a wonderful year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2019
gloriaolisa:
To date the wrong person .. My time wasted � � � � � � � �
let try something new, u will never go wrong with me

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Enemyofpeace: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2019
My virginity. It was so sweet but very painful

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by riches4me(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost my mother on 30th August, 2019. Life lost its flavour since then.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by gambia(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2019
After spending 7yrs on the job, was denied promotion after meeting all necessary criteria. It saddens my heart.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2019
My car that I bought, ever since I bought it, it's always with mechanic. God will surely judge the dealer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by jiddama(f): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2019
nototribalist:
My pregnant dog died 3 weeks ago of snake bite. I believe she was trying to fight the snake. she was used to chasing lizards around the compound but this time miscalculated the strange reptile

I can feel your pain, I lost my cat also to snake bite in October, we have a lot of cats at hone, but that particular cat and I bonded right form his birth, very naughty cheesy but I always forgave him. I wasn't around when he died, no one could tell me over the phone, till the day I came back, and he didn't run to welcome me, it was a miserable experience, I felt the pain on a whole new level and cried my heart out.... I kept dreaming of the cat, still do sometimes. cry

My only succor was that the snake was found and killed.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by naturalwaves: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Swissheart:
2019.... I watched My Wura ( Mom) transits into glory. It's been too tough
....... Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by VICTOR4U2C: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
My Bitcoin Got hacked $4650 Nov 26 embarassed
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by apparentlylaw(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2019
All the money I spent on a girl thinking I was the only one
Imagine Student like me making it rain...I no even get enough but I Dey suffer my self dey spend from my tireless hustle...

She's no longer with me but my heart is not at peace

I see her posts with her new guy and I say to my self " Just pray you don't hammer before me "

If I love any girl again make I die

Apart from money sef...Time nkooor, If I had invested it in something I would have achieved something I swear
& My niggas warned me but I was acting like a fool

Moral lesson : Always listen to what others say to an extent ..She's a LovePeddler , She's playing you, It is always 80% true

Stop allowing that nice guy, civilized thinking becloud our sense of reasoning

2020 would be better - NYSC ...ATS/ICAN ...CANADA I'm bagging you all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost a federal job after resuming just a day. The next day I was told to wait that they will call me back. Till today I no hear anything.

I later found out that the state (Anambra) government were responsible for that because am not son of the soil. That someone from anambra needs to occupy that position and not someone from umuahia.

Secondly, Just one I repeat just one game cast my 7.2million for bet9ja. No cash out because all the game is starting same time.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by haybhi1(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Tonyclems:
I lost my both parent between July and September and I lost my job in October, what a year

This hurts me.
Sorry bro, may reasons to be wholeheartedly happy come for you and stay on ever.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by iamademola(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2019
liz4eno:
Lost my immediate younger sister on the 10th of this month, I'm yet to recover.

So sorry sorry about that accept my condolences

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by uthlaw: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2019
andrewbaba44:

I wanted to say this but i should end here seems you have said it, messi balon d or only consoled me recently.

All good now, it was a wonderful year
I still feel the pain back to back from rome to Liverpool and the coach was not sack...
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ephraim18(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2019
My childhood friend died on September 1... My priest friend died on November 2 lost 5OK to wonder bank in okota duped by zzapo company of my hard earned money by ordering their new phone online... Am almost gotten over them

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ProtectMyMoney: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Emaax43:
I lost my job and a large sum of savings to fraudsters. embarassed.. Thank God I'm Alive and I survived the year.. I shall recover it all. Ijn

Always protect your money
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ProtectMyMoney: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2019
Sirmuel1:
My closest Friend duped me of a large sum of money earlier this year. I still feel the pains.

Always protect your money
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Chimeluv(f): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost my Dad two months ago, still can't believe he is gone. Lost a young aunt who had children and also lost a friend who had children....and three other relatives... This year brought tears for me... cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Ebiezprada(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost my Mom

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2019
All my gf waka leave me like say Dem plan am together.....lol thank GOD say Dem go Sha if not I for no focus on my lyf.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by judedwriter(m): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2019
A lot of money owned me unpaid cry
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by promowise(m): 1:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Lost my mum Nov 18th 2019 Worst day of my life. May her soul continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by haybhi1(m): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2019
It pierces the heart to reach through each of you all who lost something. You shall have good reasons to perpetually be very happy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by jefff455: 1:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Is this real
yes it was a bad time

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2019
gloriaolisa:
To date the wrong person .. My time wasted � � � � � � � �
same issue, God will compensate u in 2020....prov3:5-7
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by dquantom: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2019
I lost my 3 years old daughter about 3 months ago. She was such a smart and intelligent child. Since her tragic death, I have not been able to have good sleep at night.

Coincidentally, tonight is one of the nights I have been experiencing sleeplessness. I was on the bed with eyes opened to the ceiling. I got up to keep myself busy on my phone and found this thread. God please help me to overcome this. I am worried. It is not funny losing a loved one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ctleurocollege: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Realtalk20:

Long story

Was offered a job abroad , work permit and accommodation I had to make some down payments for all . Was alot of 7 figures

Smh I just tire bro

Hit me so hard financially.. I believed I was relocating to start a new job... Based on international work resources grin

Sold off my assets , gave alot of stuff out like.santa claus

Liquidated everything I owned

Put off my.wedding to my fiancee all in excitement grin

She warned me and I shouted her down telling her how this was for us and how she didn't want me to go to the next level

I accused her of being selfish and just wanted us to do a wedding when she knew I needed to send money abroad to this company to finish processing

So I put everything into this, allmy savings , out combined funds,wedding money, sold my car , I was expecting I was making initial mortgage payments on a home grin

And paying for fast tracked working permit and all grin

Look I don't want to remember allthis

Omo I nearly commuted suicide

She broke up with me after it turned to be a scam we did get back together briefly after some months but it was never the same and we ended it

Life huh?

Omo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / A Snake In My Room! / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.