Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? (9179 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The Nigerian society are yet to attain religious puberty, so to avoid mockery, insult and physical assault most of them wear anonymous religious identity offline including me.

Boarded a public transport in 2015. probably 35mins after the vehicle took off they started praying, i brough out my tab and head phone, started watching the best of MSN. That was how one fat religious woman gave me one of the most brutal & lethal knock on my head.

"if you don't respect your elders, at least respect god" ...she said!

one mind tell me say make i change am 4 d woman, another tell me say make i calm down na religious freaks cum fvcktards full dis motor cox if I do anything crazy dey fit do something crazier!
Bro, don't leave us hanging like this. what did you eventually do?
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

Well, there is research to back ot up that atheists and non religious people tend to be smarter than religious ones.

where's the research?
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

This is getting ridiculous. Me being an atheist is not sth. I hide or even have to hide. Why should I? Everybody around me knows I'm an atheist, since they are atheists as well. My family knows I'm an atheist, my brothers are atheists and our parents continue to pray for us.

my parents are threatening to kick me out of the house because I am an atheist

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Hopzin(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

You must be mad!!!.

Pained fool.
Bleep you little bitch!

I only wish you a happy marriage life to your lost soul fagg.ot atheist husband. that is if your even married to one if not I wish you get one real soon.

little bitch can you said amen to that

sorry I forgot you d'nt believe in Amen,

so what are you going to claim it now?

O I even forgot the Op is looking for a female athiest you can apply

Nonsense and jannetee

Get the Bleep outta my mention lost Soul
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

where's the research?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/atheists-more-intelligent-than-religious-people-faith-instinct-cleverness-a7742766.html

Religious people are less intelligent on average than atheists because faith is an instinct and clever people are better at rising above their instincts, researchers have claimed.

The theory — called the 'Intelligence-Mismatch Association Model' — was proposed by a pair of authors who set out to explain why numerous studies over past decades have found religious people to have lower average intelligence than people who do not believe in a god.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
Bleep you little bitch!

I only wish you a happy marriage life to your lost soul fagg.ot atheist husband. that is if your even married to one if not I wish you get one real soon.

Nonsense and jannetee

Are you okay?

Take some diazepam and chill.

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by janettee(f): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
Bleep you little bitch!

Nonsense and jannetee

Who is this son of a b!tch?!.

I'm sure you logged into this account just to insult people who aren't Christains like your stupid self are.

You are really mentally deranged and need help!.

I should fvck off your mention but you quoted me first, bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Yohans(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Just went thru ur posts and I've noticed how u joyfully call people orangutan.. SMH. You're truly a Christian... I'm not surprised a bit.

How many of my quotes did u see and how did u concluded that I say it joyfully
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Yohans(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Can u lots just keep off my mention... Respect that. Please. Act like a Christian, be Christ-Like...... Abeg, today na Sunday make una go rest
OK
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
usoroh4luv:

my parents are threatening to kick me out of the house because I am an atheist

I'm sorry about that. I just sent a pm
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Hopzin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

Who is this son of a b!tch?!.

I'm sure you logged into this account just to insult people who aren't Christains like your stupid self are.

You are really mentally deranged and need help!.

I should fvck off your mention but you quoted me first, bastard!
shut up dawg

you daughter of a thousand father

with your smelly pussy
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
shut up dawg

you daughter of a thousand father

with your smelly pussy

You went all the way to create another account, just so you can start spewing all these trash? undecided
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Hopzin(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMPaulSr:

This is his beloved son, in whom he is well pleased. Hear him......

I hear u sir. Thanks for the advice. Now face ur own issues cheesy
Good!

I am so happy for you

Hades the god of underworld will be so please to have your soul in the deepest part of hell

shalom
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by janettee(f): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

You went all the way to create another account, just so you can start spewing all these trash? undecided

Don't mind him. Shows how dedicated he is grin.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Shugavee(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don’t see a reason why a human being won’t be religious. Smh .. don’t just be a fanatic

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

Don't mind him. Shows how dedicated he is grin.

The fact that he didn't have the balls to use his real account. Lmaooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by windows98: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
Bleep you little bitch!

Nonsense and jannetee

Fake gee...abeg if you want to troll, can you at least make if fun for everyone by having the decency to be coherent and use the English language properly?

If English na problem, switch to pidgin or speak your native dialect, we go use Google translate.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by janettee(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

The fact that he didn't have the balls to use his real account. Lmaooo

Maybe he's the scared lil b!tch he described me as cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Apination, I believe that our differences in the point of views are more differences of emphasis rather than fundamental.

The discussion ultimately boils down to one question — do we, humans, learn everything from experience or are we born equipped with some form of innate knowledge?

Use mathematics as an example, is it holistically based on human experience without mental processes with originality of formulas. You get stuff springing out of your mind in some cases. Stuffs you were never taught before and then you say, see. I arrived at this.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
janettee:

I'm really sorry this happened. It's hard for Nigerians to mind their business. That woman had no right to do that to you, that was really wicked of her.

I dey tell u...very very hard
They're more catholic than the pope.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by hopefulLandlord: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shugavee:
I don’t see a reason why a human being won’t be religious.
why do you hold this opinion?
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Bro, don't leave us hanging like this. what did you eventually do?

I did nothing actually...reached my destination in peace. Put a call across to my dad to come and pick me. The rest is history.
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
All of you atheist are mad!

why keep mentioning Christian in your discussion

why not Muslim, Judaism and Buddhism.

nonsense and atheism

Lmao
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
whitelotus:

I am tired of dating Christians. I want something different.

I want a babe who wouldn't mind a court wedding. I want a babe who can discuss with me on an intellectual level.

Imagine being oppressed with religion at work only to find that your partner is planning tor you to go to a vigil. You actually dont have a partner tha can comfort you in this overreligious country.

If your babe has ever tithed her full first month salary and became a dull time financially dependent baby on your account, you would think twice.

Look for a church goer and one whose second name is curiosity.
U will never be bored.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Hopzin(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
windows98:

Fake gee...abeg if you want to troll, can you at least make if fun for everyone by having the decency to be coherent and use the English language properly?

If English na problem, switch to pidgin or speak your native dialect, we go use Google translate.

Thanks
who the Bleep are you dawg

who English help,

is English you father language

stay your lane mofucker
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Look for a church goer and one whose second name is curiosity.
U will never be bored.

Are you speaking in tongues?
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by windows98: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hopzin:
who the Bleep are you dawg

who English help,

is English you father language

stay your lane mofucker

Sir, it is father tongue or father's language.

I dey try epp your life here.

Troll with sense!

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
fieryy:

I'm sorry about that. I just sent a pm
Thank you very much. I replied your pm
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
windows98:

Troll with sense!
grin
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Can u lots just keep off my mention... Respect that. Please. Act like a Christian, be Christ-Like...... Abeg, today na Sunday make una go rest
grin
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by whitelotus: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
windows98:

Troll with sense!

Sir, it is mother tongue not father tongue (in this scenario).

tongue
Re: Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Great thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online / Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.