Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (97021 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by alsudaes1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
The security forces should not disappoint us o, the robbers must not escape,

so many nairalanders observing live like watching a live football match

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by 8stargeneral: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
hmmmm, wetin dey go inside those rubbers mind now

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by azpekuliar: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. They can do that by taking hostages along with them. The security agents will not want to open fire on them because of the hostages.

I doubt they will find any to take as it’s a Saturday. If it were a working weekday this theory might work.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Zinny25(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wow let's see how it ends.... I hope there's cctv around, I don't wanna miss any part of it

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by demoBaba: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, no strategy in their game at all

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

Don't mind the robbers, we've nothing less than 4 army barracks along that road with less dan 4 kilometers drive

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
mu2sa2:
Even here in my country home, hundreds of miles away from fct, i can tell what the names of the robbers would sound like. For example, ok, let me not speak ill of anyone by naming him/ her, more so when he/she is just hours or minutes away from the inevitable.

I will quote you when the names are released

Anim.l

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Fideo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

They one blow before new year, what a sad situation to put yourself. Kuddos to all the legit Niggas out there

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
azpekuliar:

I doubt they will find any to take as it’s a Saturday. If it were a working weekday this theory might work.
..Let's pray no staff is in there.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. They can do that by taking hostages along with them. The security agents will not want to open fire on them because of the hostages.

Nigerian police??! Or you think this is a movie??!.. The same ones that shoot unarmed citizens on a near daily basis. Don't make me laugh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by AK481(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

Them no Dey watch American film, dem for use the bank workers as hostage
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
In as much as mpape is a full ghetto outskirt of the Federal Capital, it's a foolish and stupid move for the armed robbers. They just wrote their will. They will come out alive, but they are going to spend a long time behind bars. Abuja police are more professional than their useless counterpart in other states. We've mopol, DSS, Army etc. Are they fools? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Hadone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Izime4:

you are a professional armed robber.
what a great armed robbery tip you are giving to them!
you will soon go global with your profession.
I remove cap for u..
He may not be criminal. Just using his talent to comment about the situation. I actually reason with him because he said nothing but the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by adenigga(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
bajeen:
Kudos to our security forces. This is the kind of news that gladdens hearts in a largely pessimistic country

Please, wait till the innocent customers come out alive before giving kudos!

I respect your opinion o, but our security men's ability when it comes to hostage situations like this calls for concerns.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Gordson: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Make dem disappear like they use to do in Nollywood nah.

Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Wizywiz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

Baba forget that thing. They can escape if they play their game well.
baba can u enlighten us on how they can escape... Which strategy or game them wan use wen they have been surrounded...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by jobsbank(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ghen ghennnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Aturitoroman: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good for them kill them all
Useless thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by idiege12(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
thundafire:
Useless blogger which bank and area so dat stray bullet will not kill

Shut up. Something happening live before my eye? You sound like a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
azpekuliar:

How dem wan do am? Dem wan start to dig tunnel? grin cheesy

Some El Chapo s#it. Lol
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Brunicekid(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Money Heist (Nigeria Version) Season 1.

But it's like this one no get suspense o.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Originalsly: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm... hope the Police don't storm the bank.... or innocent lives would be lost. They can always get stuff thru whatever a/c system to make everybody fall asleep/wait them out/send in small amounts of foods laced with sleeping pills for everybody.... we already know the bandits will eat first..... shut off the power.... lights off in a bank should make it quite dark. Whenever they are captured.... we must be reading they attacked the Police on the way to the station and ....... do I have to say how it ends?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nigerian police??! Or you think this is a movie??!.. The same ones that shoot unarmed citizens on a near daily basis. Don't make me laugh!!!
.. Abi? But common sense should tell them that nah.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Egbetuaaa: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
stupidity is trying to rob in Abuja
[/s]
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Simongm(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
And people are there watching and taking selfies
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by fergie001: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
PHOTOs so far....

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Keepem:
44 minutes in Nigeria grin
iyam telling u grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by generalud: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Quoting from what one of the bank's robbers said in 44 minutes " I would rather die and go to hell than to spend the rest of my life in jail". The robbers should do same.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Finnese001: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Unprofessional illiterate aboki arm robbers
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by ikcid: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

Food don land for them... Forget those robbers. They should just make peace with their maker... There will likely be no prisoners!!! Blood will flow in buckets! grin

wink
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.