Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance (96970 Views)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Action Scenes Of Soldiers And Policemen Attacking/capturing Abuja Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by momove4real25(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.
some foolish ppl are dre to seperate them

8 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerian armed robbers are big time mumu, no strategy in their game at all

how can you be robbing in a city that has beef up security since the last bomb blast, city that has military and police check point secretly in almost all corner, undercover police everywhere.

Now nowhere to escape for them, best thing na to surrender and enter prison instead of playing hid and seek with police and army.

lets wait for the final phase first.its my bet they will get away.no be naija police again.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Izime4(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hadone:

He may not be criminal. Just using his talent to comment about the situation. I actually reason with him because he said nothing but the truth

according to you, he may not be a criminal...... you are not even sure?
criminals are not ghosts, they look like every other person.
in fact, you can't differentiate a criminal from a non criminal by their looks

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Horllamideh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
I thought bank armed robbers are always smart but these ones no get one inch of sense...... Saturday and Abuja for that matter. They should just jejely come out with their hands over their head.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Kenneygirl(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Low budget amateur money heist gone wrong

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
momove4real25:

All those Abokiis be behaving like they have more than 1 life grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Randy111(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Registered thieves (police) versus Unregistered thieves.
Come add army join make he do referee
The action there go sweet die

I only hope them no take innocent lives.

And I hope e no escalate enter hostage situation. For hostage situation for naija na massacre. Witnessed one. Police go just open fire for everybody.

You mean police will open fire on the robber and the robbee?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by wandium: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
How you get mind to rob for Abuja. Mpape of all places. Location with just one way in and out. See DIA and Nigeria War College just stone throw away from the entrance. DSS HQ just by the corner, NIA Fe before next junction. Omo the person wey give those robbers liver only sent them to their death/prison

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
fykes:
Nice movie.... Next week in onitsha posters go full everywhere.
hahahhahahhaa grin
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by dederocs(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Action time
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
The armed robbers should come up with a plan B. Get a pen and paper, write an application letter with the address of the bank on it. They should attach their CV's to the application letters. Na security work Dem go find. They just had to practicalize how good and effective they were.
Happy New year in advance to you all.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by 8stargeneral: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
menh. ..d movie go sweet ooh
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Twoclans:

They choose a good day to rob because usually security is low after festive seasons ,they might escape if they take along human Shields.I am not so sure if our forces are good with hostage situations.
if they use hostages many innocent ppl will die cos our forces are not trained for hostage situation.but today is saturday nau so i doubt if customer go dey dere..except maybe using those bystanders as hostages wey wan go do amebo for dere.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm... hope the Police don't storm the bank.... or innocent lives would be lost. They can always get stuff thru whatever a/c system to make everybody fall asleep/wait them out/send in small amounts of foods laced with sleeping pills for everybody.... we already know the bandits will eat first..... shut off the power.... lights off in a bank should make it quite dark. Whenever they are captured.... we must be reading they attacked the Police on the way to the station and ....... do I have to say how it ends?

Too much Hollywood is doing this one grin
Do you people think before posting? cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by mysteryman2014: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Freehuman:
cheesy

This ur dp worry o. Really FREE
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by latlat(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Money Heist season 4

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Kaydans(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mynd44:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/28/breaking-police-army-prevent-armed-robbers-escaping-abuja-bank

Just left the area now..
They've been caught
One got shot..
The police still looking for one..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by adeniyi65(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Someone should remind me this American documentary film.i think "45 minutes".is this not our own version of the 45 minutes? May God safe all innocent citizens and our joint force in the scene.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by kolaaderin: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
fykes:
Nice movie.... Next week in onitsha posters go full everywhere.
You mean gone too soon posters
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Itzurboi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
The Robbers are as good as dead... R.I.P
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by mysteryman2014: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
TallPck1:

Baba forget that thing. They can escape if they play their game well.

How game planner?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by WIZGUY69(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
wandium:
How you get mind to rob for Abuja. Mpape of all places. Location with just one way in and out. See DIA and Nigeria War College just stone throw away from the entrance. DSS HQ just by the corner, NIA Fe before next junction. Omo the person wey give those robbers liver only sent them to their death/prison

You get am Bro.
Aso Villa no far from there.
It will be a slap on the face of Security parastatals if they succeed, and they will not.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by princejenks(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
noble71:
shocked God save the customers.
banks don't open to customers on weekends
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by freethesheeple(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
agarawu23:
44 minutes loading grin

nigeria own ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by donprinyo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Today nah today. Hope una get the professor. I just pity de hostages.
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by SenecaTheYonger: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
abi money heist
agarawu23:
44 minutes loading grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Musisco01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Every day for the owner, one day for the thief........
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Eteka1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
WIZGUY69:

I'm inside the bank now
Are you ok there?
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
momove4real25:

Just imagine how stupid some people can be. Do they think they are about to watch a movie?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by Caustic001: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Musisco01:
Every day for the owner, one day for the thief........
lol
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by donMIG(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Try arresting the ones that use pen too
Re: Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance by SaintHilary(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
If I'm one of the robbers, I'll secretly kill the bank security and wear his uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.