Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (129779 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by PointZerom: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Monicaville: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
When I see stories like these, we forget that the politicians looting our National treasury are even deadlier. But we treat them with respect.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
What about those ones in Government who are using pen to steal our Billions
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Trimque2k1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pandemonium-as-armed-men-invade-first-bank-in-abuja-disarm-policemen/amp/
This ones must have heard the popular saying for me to thief for street, I better go robb bank.See bank see money see police see death.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please forgive them, it was the work of the devil.
The devil pushed them

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by obentenyson(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the last picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.
another dictionary word for Stealing and prostituting is called Hustle.. when people choose this thug word as the appropriate word for "Working", it makes me sick.. ignorance no go kill this useless generation..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Trimque2k1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sheriman:
What about those ones in Government who are using pen to steal our Billions
If you get better info call police abeg

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by eherbal(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
they knew the consequences of their actions before going for the operations.whatever the outcome,it's the proceeds of their venture.no excuse given .no excuse needed cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by PHILipu1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:
How can you go to mpape of all places to go and Rob a bank undecided

Mpape that has only one entry and exit point coupled with the fact that the place is overcrowded angry
Very funny.
I guess they are learners because it was suicidal.
Mpape of all places.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tstx(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:

Mpape that has only one entry and exit point coupled with the fact that the place is overcrowded angry

Nigerian criminals are the dumbest in the world

3 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:

The master has spoken
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
It looks like dre first time sha
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by drizzypat: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
they couldnt learn from nairobi,tokyo and professor ...lol.. its a shame

big ups to the police though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by oglalasioux(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:

This is the number one reason nobody should have conceived the idea of robbing a bank or committing any serious crime in Mpape. I always fear for natural disaster in Mpape because evacuation efforts will be zero. Place is overpopulated with incredible narrow winding rough road. These robbers have won the dumbest robbery of 2019.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
I feel like watching money heist now grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Money heist.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by ikcid: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Knew they were gone for good.... Fvcking bastavds that want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by gurunlocker: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
The mumus don watch Money Heist and wan do practical for Naija... grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Farotimi72: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have searched tire, no videos ni.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the last picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by vinkihillz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Now this the point I have to say, ruthless to these seen ......,. D out come won't be funny but still let not blame them yet. Shit happens undecided
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tunary(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
I pity these once may God forgive them
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

@bolded. What Robber's face, abeg? The Robber is backing the camera. So what the hell are you talking abt?

8 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
There is a barracks close by there, this must be kids of retired military men, they will soon be released no doubt
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Omihanifa: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:

The master has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Victory2222: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kudos
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by ZAWs: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:

Dem juju no work again
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
See as that one take back resemble lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by daleehat: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
tstx:

Kids..... An indication that the country has failed its young.

Simply take into Crime Since the Country has failed You. FOOL

4 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chibuzur Abraham angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by ufotty2001: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Kids!

When I kept seeing Mpape, for a minute- I thought Mbappé was involved. Got confused
I have cought u here.. how far for ur Alex that return from abroad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.