Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (129773 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by BeStroNG(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Nigeria thieves are very dull and unprofessional, you can't rob a bank after you finish smoking weed under 1 hour of meeting with your gang members.

Bank robbery is something that you plan for months, know the GPS of the location, make friends around, dress well for the mission, not what i'm seeing, this guys are phone robbers not bank robbers. This ones cannot even read maps sef. Their leader will be like enter here, go there, we go comot nobody go challenge...

They should go and suffer in jail, they just wasted tactics, nobody benefited from their robbery, they didn't even through money in the air.

That white old father Christmas man was more of a professional robber than all this nonsense area boyz. That old man is the true definition of 1 man squad.

Lol. Seems you have many years of experience in this field.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by seniormallam(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
They mistook that place for a shopping mall ........... The vault is not even opened, any staff on duty cannot have the key to vault on a weekend.......... Except they went to take pictures inside nothing more........ Believe me this kind mumu robbers don't have the type of grenade to burst the vault......... The goats didn't even plan any escape route since there's none, they should have just forget about robbing that bank with just one exit route.......
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
drizzypat:
they couldnt learn from nairobi,tokyo and professor ...lol.. its a shame

big ups to the police though
Or Helsinki! lol that movie was dope man.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tayewomi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
maybe because they the robbers are not gallant,i remembered first Bank robbery in ekiti in 2011,in fact all police stations declare public holiday that day,this is the first time i will hear say police go arrest bank robbers,rip to the guys in advance
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by CorleonOfSicily: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bad guy
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by HowDareU: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Some of these banks prefer to put square pegs in round holes. They won't beef up their bank premises with enough security until the inevitable happens. There is an insider informant in the bank. The bank refused to invest in a good security outfit. The bank refused to do a monthly or quarterly assessment of the security apparatus: change the guards, mobile police on a quarterly basis. No staffers should carry phones during working hours. Invest in security gadgets. Frisk customers with hand-held scanners, use vehicle mirrors to search thoroughly. Use fish eye CCTVs to detect suspects. www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's like no one else observes what I have observed.

Almost 10 policemen holding a robber.

2 policemen would be enough, I wonder why they are now forming rambo when it's not bokoharam.

Well, it's then end for those robbers.

They can be useful to get more robbers.

I need to zoom clearly to see their skull grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Omoslim26: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
cool cool
SERVES THEM RIGHT !!!

As i see First Bank ATM .... I Come remember one thing that happened to me at UNIZIK , AWKA , ANAMBRA STATE ATM

I Went to withdraw money oooo

as i reach the ATM , I SEE CROWD ... Like 50 People waiting to Withdraw ....

I Was Like i cannot wait for these people oooo

What am i going to do ??

So one spirit inside me (The calm one) .... The spirits inside me plenty ooooo

So the Calm spirit told me to wait about 10 Mins to see what will happen.

The first girl withdrew and 10 Others girls followed her and go .... (I Was just wondering what is happening)

Another Guy withdrew 2k and 6 Other Guys followed him ...

When this particular Huge Guy withdrew .... Dear nairalanders ... i was shocked ... More than 20 People follow the Guy waka .... i was forced to ask one of the Guys wetin dey happen ... if the Guy dey share money ... He told me ... today na the Guy's Birthday that he is celebrating for his department mates ... that's why all of them followed him to ATM.

Okay oooooo .... na so another Guy withdrew oooo , More than 10 People follow the Guy .... i asked again ... what is going one .... one of the Guys told me that the Guy dey own one of them .... that's why all of them followed him to ATM to make sure he pay am that day ...

Dear brothers and sisters ... within 10 Mins na my turn to withdraw oooooooo

Praise the lord !!!!

LESSON to learn .... Never Give up.

in plain words you are saying people should never give up on robbery nd crime

because we are talking of a robbery attack here
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.

Where im go see the angel nack slaps?

Angels dey heaven, na demons dey hell where thieves, robbers, kidnappers, olosho and even yahoo boys e.t.c. are bound to go, unless they change.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tony0806: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.

Sorry sir, the panel of judges will give them a couple of years in prison for robbery. They did not kill anyone during the process, so they won't be charged with murder, kidnapping or terrorism.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by vickydankal(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
chukel:
bro, hardworking youths will not be found culpable in such vices. That's the truth.

Bro? Do I sound like one?
I'm a lady oooo

In between, I have heard and seen what frustration is capable of doing in the life of a hard-working young man living in Nigeria. I wonder the difference between yahoo yahoo and what our politicians are doing with pensioner's money, workers salaries, development and infrastructural funds since independence.

Crime is evil, it kills the society. OUK, Mompha, Gandollar, Jonathan or GMB, Anyone caught in it should face the full arm of the law.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
See as naija Police be like vigilante group...no handcuffs One of them even wear Xmas native cloth con put bullet proof on top shocked
Naija police wack abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by aspirebig: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Say No to crime. Hope they criminals still enjoy their freedom now. Or the one gunned down, will he be back to life tomorrow? Shioor.

If the country is hard, avoid fraud, crime, stealing, robbering or rituals.

Do menial jobs, do legit job, gradually you will grow,
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by aadoiza: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bloooody:
By their skulls you shall know them grin
grin grin grin not good, man. Stereotyping ain't good.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by chukel(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
vickydankal:

Bro? Do I sound like one?
I'm a lady oooo

In between, I have heard and seen what frustration is capable of doing in the life of a hard-working young man living in Nigeria. I wonder the difference between yahoo yahoo and what our politicians are doing with pensioner's money, workers salaries, development and infrastructural funds since independence.

Crime is evil, it kills the society. OUK, Mompha, Gandollar, Jonathan or GMB, Anyone caught in it should face the full arm of the law.

you can't tell by what you type. Ladies monikers usually have the letter "f" after them in purple color or so. None after ur moniker.
I believe the 2nd emboldened words were meant to be BTW which stands for by the way and not in between.
We are saying same thing. Crime is crime. Whoever is found guilty should be prosecuted. Well done ma.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
The hold up in Mpape is synonymous to combining Ajegunle + Agege , couple with the fact it's on a hill

Omihanifa:
How can you go to mpape of all places to go and Rob a bank undecided

Mpape that has only one entry and exit point coupled with the fact that the place is overcrowded angry

Even if they manage to get away from that bank, hold up go still catch dem before they connect to the main expressway undecided #dumb move lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

When you reach heaven try contact that acngel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.
Land he was born...are there no bank robbers in America?
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by beauty7: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
They should be forgiven.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by willyjacs(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
cool cool
SERVES THEM RIGHT !!!

As i see First Bank ATM .... I Come remember one thing that happened to me at UNIZIK , AWKA , ANAMBRA STATE ATM

What am i going to do ??

The first girl withdrew and 10 Others girls followed her and go .... (I Was just wondering what is happening)

When this particular Huge Guy withdrew .... Dear nairalanders ... i was shocked ... More than 20 People follow the Guy waka .... i was forced to ask one of the Guys wetin dey happen ... if the Guy dey share money ... He told me ... today na the Guy's Birthday that he is celebrating for his department mates ... that's why all of them followed him to ATM.

Okay oooooo .... na so another Guy withdrew oooo , More than 10 People follow the Guy .... i asked again ... what is going one .... one of the Guys told me that the Guy dey own one of them .... that's why all of them followed him to ATM to make sure he pay am that day ...

Praise the lord !!!!

Bro u de craze
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by urahara(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
StepTwo:
My .

If I may ask, what are people doing in a bank on Saturday ?
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olalan:
This guys seems to be dumbest bank robbers in the world? How on earth did they think they would escape.
Kudos to the police and army for the swift response.

Lol, it’s a game of chance.
If I may ask , how have the other robbers been escaping?

They only made attempt. Believing that it will be another party day for them.

These stupid , lazy youths too only took their chances and fortunately for the bank they were caught.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Den go don deceive am say hin go get enuf money buy iPhone 11 pro and drive Benz to look like starboy cheesy

Shibaraba:

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by vickydankal(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
chukel:
you can't tell by what you type. Ladies monikers usually have the letter "f" after them in purple color or so. None after ur moniker.
I believe the 2nd emboldened words were meant to be BTW which stands for by the way and not in between.
We are saying same thing. Crime is crime. Whoever is found guilty should be prosecuted. Well done ma.

Thanks for the correction.
For the letter F and the purple, how do I include it?
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Forget tis thing wey you dey type
This country has made some of us, and legitimately so bro
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by StepTwo: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
urahara:

If I may ask, what are people doing in a bank on Saturday ?
it's a business area, lots of shops around the bank and other business activities. Inside the bank were just security men and maybe some staff who had an off hour duty ( not really sure about that). And some ATM users. It's always kind of populated around the bank.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Forget tis thing wey you dey type
This country has made some of us, and legitimately so bro
No be lie bro's. Still on still.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
cool cool
SERVES THEM RIGHT !!!

What am i going to do ??

Praise the lord !!!!

Rubbish story. Absolutely gibberish. How the hell is this inspiring or motivational to you.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by klax(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Kwanza:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pandemonium-as-armed-men-invade-first-bank-in-abuja-disarm-policemen/amp/

But why is it that thief are always ugly is it the demonic thieving spirit that enters them that usually change their look and make them look naturally like beast or what

See nose, see head. So you lazy
a s s want to form commando bah? Una own don kpeme wallahi Lazy idiots.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Blame the land indeed.

E get land wey better?

Abeg, leave that talk.

Thief na thief.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by bitingcool: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
cool cool
SERVES THEM RIGHT !!!

What am i going to do ??

Praise the lord !!!!

My post of the year!!!!!

A complete full blooded Nairaland way to describe things

People dey crase shaaaa. Loll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.