Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (129775 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Danelo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Nigeria thieves are very dull and unprofessional, you can't rob a bank after you finish smoking weed under 1 hour of meeting with your gang members.

Bank robbery is something that you plan for months, know the GPS of the location, make friends around, dress well for the mission, not what i'm seeing, this guys are phone robbers not bank robbers. This ones cannot even read maps sef. Their leader will be like enter here, go there, we go comot nobody go challenge...

They should go and suffer in jail, they just wasted tactics, nobody benefited from their robbery, they didn't even through money in the air.

That white old father Christmas man was more of a professional robber than all this nonsense area boyz. That old man is the true definition of 1 man squad.
Dis guy na dem Rob Offa bank na
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Luckyineh(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
end of road 4 dem
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by nokatakata: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
I just hope they don't waste time and money taking the useless robbers to court. they where caught in the act so there is no need for long talk. Just kill them and throw their filthy corpse away. We cannot have people working their a.ss out and some idi.ots think the best for them is to steal other people's money.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Neoteny(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
tstx:

Kids..... An indication that the country has failed its young.

So the santa claus bank robber is an indication the US has failed the old?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by ZikZikZik: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
No guns? Even if you wanted to pull of something like the money heist, you’d definitely need guns, even if just to show or scare off police..Secondly you can’t pull off money heist in Nigeria because Nigerian armed focus don’t care about your hostage. Although I have seen people pull of something similar in crowded place at broad day light but they really didn’t care about not harming innocent citizens like in money heist.. The closest to money heist that I know of was carried out by Anini of those days, he was real Robinhood, be spraying money for masses during and after bank robbery

I’m thinking of venturing into coaching football, any advice?
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by chukel(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
vickydankal:
See some of the major reasons the Youths of this country keep on blaming the government for their woes, each time they are caught in armed robbery, money doubling, money rituals, Yahoo Yahoo and other cyber crimes, what comes to their mind this is not the life I envisaged. The truth is because the youth has not been given a fair share in the governmental seats. Lack of proper education, financial services for SMAs, employment, training opportunities for artisans, enabling environment for businesses, enormous and numerous tax system, discouraging factors like road, light etc has crippled the vision, energy, zeal and motivation of any youth from 16 years upwards. When reality dawns on him/her, then he will began to adjust to changes thereby minimising his creativity upon realising that his goals and ambition will be difficult to attain in Nigeria. Government and religious bodies should help the youths, else one day there will be an upheaval in the whole system of governance. When pushed to the wall anyone can be dangerous, this is the story of a Nigeria youth, survival of the fittest.
Note :
I don't support crime of any kind. There are people who had survived the proclivities and vicissitudes endangering their ambitions and are high flyers in their field of endeavours. Crime is not the excuse for the impossible system of government we are enduring. Following the law, they should serve their time in jail.
nonsense. Does that also explain why they engage in crime even when they get to the so called organised society abroad that offers everything you claim the Nigerian government doesn't offer. The simple truth is that most Nigerian youths are lazy and still want to be rich and flamboyant overnight.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by eedimo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sad! But this is our country �
I feel 4 them sha but I still want the dead!
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by rOsy247(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.

Talking shits as if there are no robbers and criminals in developed countries. Even higher crimes for that matter. Be there blaming your criminality on Nigeria instead of your laziness to get busy with something useful. Others in same country living meaningful lives as a result of honest source of income are they not also in the country.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by neonly: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olalan:
This guys seems to be dumbest bank robbers in the world? How on earth did they think they would escape.
Kudos to the police and army for the swift response.

Flexing for dat mpapa fit push person do anything for money you won't understand until you are der
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by magzey: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
tstx:

Kids..... An indication that the country has failed its young.

Your brain need factory setting aswaya grin grin
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Egbetuaaa: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

@bolded. What Robber's face, abeg? The Robber is backing the camera. So what the hell are you talking abt?
[/s]
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by richPHAROAH: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bloooody:
By their skulls you shall know them grin
what tribe is that skull please
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.

Chai ! You sure say ordinary two slap go do am so ?

Me I for say make hin helep dat angel find at least SEBEN corret dirty slap when dey shake ground well-well, instead of only one or two.

Tank you, and Got breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Amateur looking, if you are not robbing the Central Bank don't go rob in Abuja,because every movement is been monitored ....if you are robbing CBN come with your death warrant or hire a helicopter even that is not guarantee because of surface to air missiles present is some strategy locations.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
rOsy247:

Talking shits as if there are no robbers and criminals in developed countries. Even higher crimes for that matter. Be there blaming your criminality on Nigeria instead of your laziness to get busy with something useful. Others in same country living meaningful lives as a result of honest source of income are they not also in the country.
Sad.....
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omihanifa:
How can you go to mpape of all places to go and Rob a bank undecided

Mpape that has only one entry and exit point coupled with the fact that the place is overcrowded angry

Even if they manage to get away from that bank, hold up go still catch dem before they connect to the main expressway undecided #dumb move lipsrsealed
that is the difference between graduates and illiterates.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Christianilol6:
Very legit

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Azejellek(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Brightest04(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

You said you blamed "the land he was born that never gave him a chance" that made him to go into crime,what about you?what about me? And what about numerous others out there who never waited for government opportunities but have to create opportunities for themselves without going into crime.
One i know is that these guys don't want to make gradual income but fast one to live big boy's way.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
micflo28:
There is a barracks close by there, this must be kids of retired military men, they will soon be released no doubt

Must be
Like u know how retired military men kids look like
Please type with ur senses intact

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by fordunit(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Everyone here is analysing robbery as if they have robbed before. Oh! You are wishing they succeeded?

Do you know what it means to go our there with intent to spill blood? If it's your first time and without the guidance of someone who has done it for years, you will make silly mistakes till you are caught. Go and watch the video of the owerri robbery incident at Zenith Bank. Did those guys look like idiots to you? They used this same pattern, killed policemen and left the bank unharmed. I read they were later apprehended tho.

God will continue to foil all their attacks in the coming years.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
bigiyaro:
that is the difference between graduates and illiterates.

It has nothing to do with school
The insider is a graduate abi
So how come he no get sense like u
The issue is greed can lead u to death
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Unfortunate small thieves who dated to steal from the big thieves (BANKS)
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85292630:
Money Heist things .. but these people messed up.. somebody that has watched it should do a proper bank robbery abeg teach these boys how it is done cool grin
i bet dey ddnt see money heist!!! /dey ddnt plan well! /good for dem nd rip in advance to dem
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Dearpart1000: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
They want try our SARS way no see work do since. Hence, Harass and shut innocent young men for lack of violence crime........ if you want to kill yourself by yourself and die wrongfully try violence crime Na then you go know say Naija police gallant.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by vickydankal(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
chukel:
nonsense. Does that also explain why they engage in crime even when they get to the so called organised society abroad that offers everything you claim the Nigerian government doesn't offer. The simple truth is that most Nigerian youths are lazy and still want to be rich and flamboyant overnight.
Nonsense?
I believe in my writeup I was writing from the perspective of a Nigerian youth living in Nigeria. If you calm down and read my writeup you will understand that I was talking about hardworking youths who are finding it difficult to find their feet due to some factors.

Note
I don't support crime no matter how small.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Babara1994(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

He crime doesn't warrant death na
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Brightest04(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Those directly or indirectly supporting these robbers on this platform will one day receive them as visitors to their homes,or on the roads.
Imagine when someone wrote that "Nigerian armed robbers are mumu and have no strategy".And some people are clicking "like" to this kind of comment.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by chukel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
vickydankal:

Nonsense?
I believe in my writeup I was writing from the perspective of a Nigerian youth living in Nigeria. If you calm down and read my writeup you will understand that I was talking about hardworking youths who are finding it difficult to find their feet due to some factors.

Note
I don't support crime no matter how small.
bro, hardworking youths will not be found culpable in such vices. That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by idiege12(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dem sha look like abokis.

Forget them though, do you remember the Destined Kids? See what has become of all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxbyLZu2Fw
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Brightest04:
Those directly or indirectly supporting these robbers on this platform will one day receive them as visitors to their homes,or on the roads.

Important visitors who arrive with NO invitation. Dem get Chairman. Dem get security. Dem security hol' bigi soja-gun, no be small ting.

Man pikin when no sabi run well-well, nogo fiti tanda 'tay for Nigeria.

Pesin when see cutlass and pick race in Jesus name, nogo remember how as leg dey worry am before.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by TruckFit(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.