Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (129778 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Ex-soldiers, Others Arrested For Robbery ( See Photos) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by semyman: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is total abuse of their fundamental human rights and it is the height of executive lawlessness.

I won't subscribe to this type of media trial.
Femi Falana and Mike Ozekhome should immediately file for the defense of the fundamental human rights of these individuals until proven guilty by a competent court as granted by enshrined in the 1999 constitution of the Fed Republic of Nigeria and by
The Africa charter on human and people's right
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Nigeria thieves are very dull and unprofessional, you can't rob a bank after you finish smoking weed under 1 hour of meeting with your gang members.

Bank robbery is something that you plan for months, know the GPS of the location, make friends around, dress well for the mission, not what i'm seeing, this guys are phone robbers not bank robbers. This ones cannot even read maps sef. Their leader will be like enter here, go there, we go comot nobody go challenge...

They should go and suffer in jail, they just wasted tactics, nobody benefited from their robbery, they didn't even through money in the air.

That white old father Christmas man was more of a professional robber than all this nonsense area boyz. That old man is the true definition of 1 man squad.

Confirm you na thief nobody go argue am with me
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Insectkiller: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Them wan hammer suddenly..

They want to drive BENZ...

Chai!

shocked shocked

Crime is not good...am using this opportunity to tell all youth to desist from crime..

One day u shall be caught and d consequence is death
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by chukel(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
vickydankal:

Thanks for the correction.
For the letter F and the purple, how do I include it?
go to your profile and try to Edith it. Then select female as sex
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
tiredoflife:

It has nothing to do with school
The insider is a graduate abi
So how come he no get sense like u
The issue is greed can lead u to death
do u know d insider? try and go to a higher institution, somehow u tend to do things differently from a stark illiterate.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by stieyven(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.
May the Lord call you to account for writing this great Blasphemy and profanity. But I would admonish you to repent. Exodus 20:7
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
bigiyaro:
do u know d insider? try and go to a higher institution, somehow u tend to do things differently from a stark illiterate.

I hope u can read
The report says he is a banker
Will a cleaner be able to open a bank
Read to understand
Dont read to comment

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Nigeria thieves are very dull and unprofessional, you can't rob a bank after you finish smoking weed under 1 hour of meeting with your gang members.

Bank robbery is something that you plan for months, know the GPS of the location, make friends around, dress well for the mission, not what i'm seeing, this guys are phone robbers not bank robbers. This ones cannot even read maps sef. Their leader will be like enter here, go there, we go comot nobody go challenge...

They should go and suffer in jail, they just wasted tactics, nobody benefited from their robbery, they didn't even through money in the air.

That white old father Christmas man was more of a professional robber than all this nonsense area boyz. That old man is the true definition of 1 man squad.
lol
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by chewwie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Analysed the 3rd picture. The look on the robber's face..... Regret, pain and resignation. He knows he is as good as dead. In as much as he is the devil himself for delving into crime when all his mates are hustling, I'll still blame the land in which he was born. A land who never gave him a chance.
Rip thief. Latest before night or tomorrow he Don meet him maker. No be Nigerian police?

When you reach heaven try contact that angel wey carry you come naija. Nack am one or two slaps. Na him make you blame.
You blame the land he was born in? There are guys his age in a condition FAR worse than his. I know a guy from Ebonyi who treks round Warri everyday hawking rat killers. He deserves a fair trial, yes, it's his right. But if, or when, found guilty, he should be allowed to see a priest, confess his sins, repent and then executed. We shouldn't waste our taxes housing him in our prisons.

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by urchcoded(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
I'm very angry at dis thieves, I believe anything worth doing is worth doing well. 4 hours is enough time.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Why are they looking so dirty?

Seems the police guys had to dig them out of the ground.

Nigeria Police FORCE with their unnecessary force sha grin

How many policemen wan drag one suspect grin grin

More headlines to come about this robbery today on nairaland grin

Las las we no go hear word again cool

I have seen three already...

You'll soon see "I needed money to feed my family", says one of the Abuja bank robbers grin
lol,Nigeria police FORCE!

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Gee64: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Times are hard oo
See my signature on how I sometimes make the hit money!
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by moshoodn(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
ThePreachersSon:
So our police officers no get handcuffs?
What I've seen police officers do when they are arresting anybody is to first put
an handcuff on them, while reading their bill of rights.
Bill of Rights indeed... In Nigeria?

Lol.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by EnaibeSam: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go to school, you said o

Learn a trade, you said no

But you said you will choose robbery.

Now, you are caught, who do you blame?

Devil or who?
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Brother, be assured that nothing happened without a cause; nothing is an accident, not even your place of birth. Yeah, here may not be the best for our individual illusory ambitions, but be informed that existence placed individuals in the best soil for his spiritual growth; the only thing that matters.

Therefore, blame nothing; Not the criminals, Not the land; far from it. How can you blame the land? Have you taken your time to hear the testimony of the land? Who is your witness? Besides, aren't you part of the same land you're condemning? Are you saying you are partly responsible for the failure of the land?

Sir, the land is perfect but our ignorance and greediness has turned the springs of life into pulse of death. Wisdom says, judge none so that you will not be judged.

We are all responsible.
This is my submission with Love.

Thanks
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

there are robbers everywhere mehn includng the goddamn europe u r thinking about

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
First of all, handcuff the suspect naaa...Una beat am finish still put sand inside im mouth...which kain?? cry
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by yemex04(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

Why are you sounding like a professional Robber?Although I know it's like the film you watched recently...
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Awoo88: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very stupid people asokoro/maitama and environs are the most secure area of abuja. You want to rod for where guard brigade dey camp. Worst still the robbery no get any political value to APC and buhari. Senseless robbers

1 Like

Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
gurunlocker:
The mumus don watch Money Heist and wan do practical for Naija... grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Them go dey answer Osun, lokoja, zamfara and umuahia

Their professor fit dey answer Ilorin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
JBoss25:
I feel like watching money heist now grin

grin grin grin grin Haha.. Nice one
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Truthbites: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
See as the arrest de like animalistic event...third world countries eh!!! Very backward
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Charly68: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thank God the idiots were caught .Every thief is a killer and destroyer John 10:10 ..they ought to be eliminated .
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by delawal: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
if d robbery was successful they would not have invested that money wisely. na just to buy Benz and be driving up and down from one club to anoda till d cash finish. hopeless youths
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Legendguru: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by laluski(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

What kind of senseless talk is this about angels.well it's obvious your life is a mirror of this robber's.thats why you can relate to him and talk stupidily
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by TruthSpeaker: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
In as much as I don’t like jungle justice, if the robbers injured anybody in the process of stealing then he deserve to be killed because he would have easily killed somebody while trying to steal.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Amudeneogu: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house. The next thing they will start calling davil but before now they were boosting that they are on top of everybody.
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
BlackHutus:
cool cool
SERVES THEM RIGHT !!!

As i see First Bank ATM .... I Come remember one thing that happened to me at UNIZIK , AWKA , ANAMBRA STATE ATM

I Went to withdraw money oooo

as i reach the ATM , I SEE CROWD ... Like 50 People waiting to Withdraw ....

I Was Like i cannot wait for these people oooo

What am i going to do ??

So one spirit inside me (The calm one) .... The spirits inside me plenty ooooo

So the Calm spirit told me to wait about 10 Mins to see what will happen.

The first girl withdrew and 10 Others girls followed her and go .... (I Was just wondering what is happening)

Another Guy withdrew 2k and 6 Other Guys followed him ...

When this particular Huge Guy withdrew .... Dear nairalanders ... i was shocked ... More than 20 People follow the Guy waka .... i was forced to ask one of the Guys wetin dey happen ... if the Guy dey share money ... He told me ... today na the Guy's Birthday that he is celebrating for his department mates ... that's why all of them followed him to ATM.

Okay oooooo .... na so another Guy withdrew oooo , More than 10 People follow the Guy .... i asked again ... what is going one .... one of the Guys told me that the Guy dey own one of them .... that's why all of them followed him to ATM to make sure he pay am that day ...

Dear brothers and sisters ... within 10 Mins na my turn to withdraw oooooooo

Praise the lord !!!!

LESSON to learn .... Never Give up.
����������������
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
laluski:

What kind of senseless talk is this about angels.well it's obvious your life is a mirror of this robber's.thats why you can relate to him and talk stupidily
are you Okay? Have you eaten? Send your account number. Ozuor
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by laluski(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
are you Okay? Have you eaten? Send your account number. Ozuor

It pained you...good.thats what I wanted.next time don't use your 5k chinko phone to type rubbish and abuse your maker just because of stupid likes here
Re: Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olalan:
This guys seems to be dumbest bank robbers in the world? How on earth did they think they would escape.
Kudos to the police and army for the swift response.

The police responded because they knew all this ones are yesterday robbers

I will never forget Ife-Osun state day light robbery
Who is police
At the end they dissolve eagles squad osogbo for not coming so fast.
This are toy robbers with awka made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.