Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? (712 Views)

Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Mr100Dollars: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
There is this girl i like so much, and not just like i want her to be my girl, all my attempt has failed. She have been watching me from are far and see how my relationship with other girls ended. Although i'm not serious with anything at all, I just love being free and happy.

But i really like this girl so much i don't know what to do to prove i'm serious about us being together. Should i take a bullet for her to know i'm serious? What if i die, that will be the end.

I need advice please.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by AstroG: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
undecided

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ask her about her plans for the future and support her in achieving it
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by ghettokid1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
kill yourself!. she will wake you up and Bleep you
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by themaestro08(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Would she take a bullet for you if tables are reversed? Is the love mutual?

Let's start here.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
There is this girl i like so much, and not just like i want her to be my girl, all my attempt has failed. She have been watching me from are far and see how my relationship with other girls ended. Although i'm not serious with anything at all, I just love being free and happy.

But i really like this girl so much i don't know what to do to prove i'm serious about us being together. Should i take a bullet for her to know i'm serious? What if i die, that will be the end.

I need advice please.

Take a bullet for her? Ok...maybe on the leg. Hmm.. I go love o heheheee

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by GuestLog: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mod!!!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Splinz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
i'm serious? What if i die, that will be the end.

I'll be at the forefront of mobilizing nothing less than a thousand band of prayer warriors to pray for a reward of at least 7 virgins. It is hoped that these virgins will satisfied your preeq abundantly and assuage you of your martyrdom.

So go ahead my brother. Your reward awaits you. smiley
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Sabby1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cutehector:
Ask her about her plans for the future and support her in achieving it

Personally, I think that would go a long way

Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by jedaii(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

I need advice please.
be seriously angry anytime you are close to her. don't joke about anything when you are around her.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by DenreleDave(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

I need advice please.

Try threaten to kill ursef with sniper
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Funmmyastic: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by drezzyx(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
This life is just too cruel. .
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Shugargal(f): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eiyaa I understand this kinda feeling. don't relent, keep pushing. it might take you Years to reach that's if really what you wrote up there is real. I once was in this situation, I traveled outta the country and still saw myself loving and dying for this person, but laslas here we're together. but mind you humans are different. don't allow the person take you for nobody. never think of suicide. try as much as possible to be happy at all times. all the best in your quest.
Re: What Should I Do To Make Her See I'm Serious? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
There is this girl i like so much, and not just like i want her to be my girl, all my attempt has failed. She have been watching me from are far and see how my relationship with other girls ended. [b]Although i'm not serious with anything at all, I just love being free and happy. [b]

I need advice please.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma! / Female Friends With Benefits Needed In Abuja / CAMPUS TORI: 6 Romantic Places In The University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.