Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers (8291 Views)

To My Yoruba Brothers / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Awolowo and Zik are dead, stop trying you future to dead people! In the 90s and early 2000s, Yorubas were the biggest advocates of restructuring while Igbos talked about seccession. Now Igbos want restructuring,
something Yorubas wanted for long but some Yorubas leaders like Tinubu and Osinbajo started shying away from it in order not to offend the fulanis who has opposed it since the beginning of time!
Kapeter:
during creation. Awolowo wanted seccession clause, zik doesn't so what makes you think that the ibos and Yorubas can now one point at a time have same agenda that Osinbajo and Yorubas should supoort restructuring just because you ibo suddenly wants it?

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by LegendHer0: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:

you dont have sence.
Was it yorubas that fought the war or mostly middle beltan.
Can an afonja even fight.
I remenber my service year in ib.they thought i was igbo.until one day i had an issue with some area touts.
The guy was doing the normal afonja gragra.i just told them that i am from ijaw and when e start they wont believe it.
One of the few educated coward there called others aside and that was how they started calling me ba ba oountil i was tired of fukin their dirty girls that dont wash their pant,finished my service and left.
I know you enjoyed my story.
I am writing about it soon.
Watch out.
It will be title a million cowards and one giant.

Just see how you’re typing and this give credence to the fact that the Ijaws are backward illiterate people.

Your only usefulness is the crude oil which we are feasting on. We know your lands are polluted, you have no intellectual resources, you ain’t useful to yourself except to burst pipelines and live like savages.

We are still using your crude oil to build our roads and rail, after finishing with you, we will leave you with your corroded lands where you will start swimming with sharks and marine species like the animals you were born to be.

Count it as an honor that then Yorubas replied you today, and wear it as a badge of honor everywhere you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

Just see how you’re typing and this give credence to the fact that the Ijaws are backward illiterate people.

Your only usefulness is the crude oil which we are feasting on. We know your lands are polluted, you have no intellectual resources, you ain’t useful to yourself except to burst pipelines and live like savages.

We are still using your crude oil to build our roads and rail, after finishing with you, we will leave you with your corroded lands where you will start swimming with sharks and marine species like the animals you were born to be.

Count it as an honor that then Yorubas replied you today, and wear it as a badge of honor everywhere you go.

Looool
I heard ooni of Ife owns like 10 oil wells in bayelsa alone
Looooool
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Zik did not do anything inimical to regionalism,
Ironsi did so stop dragging in zik just for unnecessary argument. Ironsi was military and no igbo voted for him and as such cannot be said to have Igbos mandate. Igbos supported GEJ because we have common attributes of freedom and liberalism. GEJ initiated the confab whose resolution was meant to be ratified by the NASS but more time was not given to him. You must understand that political time is longer due to negotiations unless it's a military govt where decrees are pronounced by the supreme military council. We all know that Nigeria made the most progress understand regionalism, you are calling for it but the Yorubas cannot do it alone. But your despise for the Igbos will not allow you forge a unity of purpose towards achieving this goal. You want regionalism but still complaining why GEJ dint do it instead of you to be championing the required cooperation that will bring it to fruition.
Mind you as long as one Nigeria exist, the whole country belongs equally to all Nigerians!
so you mean 6 years wasn't enough to restructure a country? And really you also think Yoruba will ever ask for any help from ibo? That's sorta delusional. Ironsi only did ziks assignment. He couldn't have his way during creation so as not to seems he was asking for too much, his ways was later know which was why he sponsored that coup and made Ironsi do his wish.

Yoruba will get what they want alone, ibo is the last person Yoruba will ever need for anything. And since you've just confirm that we have two separate agenda now, can you at least get Yoruba out of your mouth on restructure matter?.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by technicallyrich(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

Ok Yorubas can’t fight
They are weak
Then take gun and declare war on them
All this online insults is noise
Declare war on them if your man enough
Shey Yorubas didn’t participate in civil war and it was middle belt

So carry on take on your guns take your ships and attack Yoruba land

I’m certain by the time Yorubas are done with you

You will be repeating Yoruba names the way igbos hate awolowo till date looool
let me as you?can every one be wrong the same time.
Eveyone,even the brit has said they have never seen such weak fols in all their lives.
Africans said they have never seen such dirty slaves before.
Fellow soutthertnerts have saif the never seen sucj backstabbers,betrayals and thieves before.
Northeners have said they never seen such arselickers before and cowards,infact if an afonja is threatning wart you should go and sleep.because they cant do shiyttt.
Read morte in my story.a million cowards and one giant.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see you're just complaining without any possible solution being suggested that's realistic. In your mind democracy started through Abiola in 1999 but you forgot we were practicing democracy btw 1960 -1966 and 1979-1983 before the Bubu you all supported truncated it.Igbos want restructuring but if not possible then seccession. Question is what do Yorubas want?

Igbo should take the lead on restructuring
South will follow you
How is that hard to understand
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by LegendHer0: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

Legendhero

So the Buffon has escaped his militant controlled portH
Now living in Lagos and enjoying Yoruba land but hates the People

Anyway they are descendants of drunks and dirty fisher men who didn’t know civilization till 1997

Lol, where do you think most of them live? They majorly reside in the SW and yet they harbor so much hate against us.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Oshigun:

Forget Adeyanju, FFK, Fayose and other self-serving rabble-rousers . Most Yorubas, innate to our nature, do what the OP has asked for and you endorse. I.e Yorubas already focus on their region and leaders , first and foremost, even if we still remain aware of Federal politics. Our voting behaviour shows this. Our discussions does too.

Take Nairaland. How many Yorubas do you see carrying Igbo, SS, or Hausa/Fulani politics on their head ahead of criticising Sanwo-Olu, Afolabi, Makinde et al?

I think we would be one of the most inwardly looking ethnic group in Nigeria. Our major problem, as Osinbajo and Tinubu have argued, remains good governance. Unfortunately, Yoruba leaders have not escaped the leadership indolence and cluelessness rampart throughout Nigeria. We still produce Governors, one after the other, who simply do not know how to reverse the most deleterious problem killing Nigeria. I.e moving their State and people away from reliance on FG salaried work and federal allocation.

We can talk till blue in the face but salvation will only come when every state utilises every drop of its human and material resources to create wealth, jobs, industry and infrastructural development. When we found oil we abandoned mining, agriculture et al and Yoruba leaders cannot be sparred of blame over that grave mistake that essentially regressed Nigeria to make oil a curse. Cash crop and mining of valuable mineral resources could be a mainstay of the SW economy today under the right leadership.

Overall, it is crystal clear we simply need clones of Awolowo running every Yoruba State if we look at the leadership vision and efficacy Awo used to achieve so much positives, some unsurpassed today, in an age when we had no appreciable oil income.
your post contradicts itself. You should read it carefully. We lack good leaders but we look inward. Are good leaders angels from heaven? If trully we look inward then we won't be lacking good leadership. If we really so much care about our lands, then choosing a good leader wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by LegendHer0: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

Looool
I heard ooni of Ife owns like 10 oil wells in bayelsa alone
Looooool

Don’t mind that guy. He dosen’t know sh*t. Even most of the oil they thought they own were being controlled by the Fulanis and they silence them with the token amnesty fund while their wealth is being looted daily.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Emmanuelhector:
Yoruba topic now turned to Igbo thread ..
it's a rent free something bro. Yoruba live in their head rent free.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yes MC Oluomo, a motor park tout and a dreaded gang leader can become president tomorrow. This is Nigeria.
nothing makes you different from Oluomo, he's Yoruba and have every right eevry other Yorubas have. If you have problem with that, you can go sort thing out with yourself.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2019
You want to secede but opposing Biafra? Biafra succeeding will enable your success easily but dislike for Igbos will make you oppose your own goal. Check how Yugoslavia broke up to about 8 countries. Once a significant part leaves, its easier for others to leave...be open to restructuring or Biafra
Kapeter:
on a normal day i don't reply drunks. But you replying me from Yorubaland forced me.

I will like you to know that both Ondo and Lagos are member of Dawn Commision, an organization that oversee the affairs of Yorubaland, don't you think you ijaws should bring the fight now before we secede with the two state? It might be too late for you then.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

You even have time responding to those guys with little knowledge of their history.

Jonathan spent almost six years as president and he did not deem it fit to restructure it. Even the Igbos with their Ohanezes were silent on restructuring only for Jonathan to set up a kangaroo conference he knew will not see the light of the day!

Now they are back to their drawing board trying to find someone to blame. They have always blamed the Yorubas for their failures, even Azikwe their ancestor blamed the Yorubas, Ojukwu blamed the Yorubas, so it’s not a new thing that the offsprings also blame the Yorubas.

their blame game will only end in tears for them. Just trying to educate that one.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2019
One part fight for restructuring is ineffective..I'm surprised you're giving this suggestion! All southerners must work together for it to be successful
Osaze007:

Igbo should take the lead on restructuring
South will follow you
How is that hard to understand

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by LegendHer0: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:

Eveyone,even the brit has said they have never seen such weak fols in all their lives.
Fellow soutthertnerts have saif the never seen sucj backstabbers,betrayals and thieves before.
Northeners have said they never seen such arselickers before and cowards,infact if an afonja is threatning wart you should go and sleep.because they cant do shiyttt.

Boy you don’t know jack about history.

Have you heard of the Oyo empire with its territories reaching far beyond the shores of the present day Nigeria. Have you heard of the well coordinated Ibadan military?

What empire has the Ijaw or whatever your tribe ever built? Where do you even originated from?

Also, do you know the major offensives during the Biafran war was led by the Yorubas?

Lt. Col Banjo led the Biafran side that captured mid-west and the advance that was moving westward toward Ore before being halted by the federal side.

Benjamin Adekunle (Black scorpion) of the 3rd marine commando led the offensive that captured calabar and several cities.

Olusegun Obasanjo launched the final offensive of the war “operation tail wind” that captured the towns of Owerri before the coward Ojukwu ran away disguised like a woman.

I need not tell you Awo’s impact on the war. His tactics exterminated almost more than a million of the Biafrans and yet you’re here shouting Yorubas are cowards.

If they born your papa well, start a war against the Yorubas. Shebi most of you Ijaws are concentrated in that tiny Bayelsa? It will be a perfect spot for target practice.

Oh I think Obasanjo already used your fathers for dinner when he sent the soldiers to wipe out the town of Odi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:31am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

Don’t mind that guy. He dosen’t know sh*t. Even most of the oil they thought they own were being controlled by the Fulanis and they silence them with the token amnesty fund while their wealth is being looted daily.

Our favourite fashion designer folurunsho alakija owns some oil wells too

Meanwhile Lagos oil is owned by Lagos state government and indigenous Lagos born the Folawiyos

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Gandollaar(f): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Kapeter:
nothing makes you different from Oluomo, he's Yoruba and have every right eevry other Yorubas have. If you have problem with that, you can go sort thing out with yourself.
Abii nau. All any Nigerian require is school cert to be president. It doesn't matter if he understands the Dynamics of governance. We will all waddle along and hope 8yrs come and go soon
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Adaibeku:

All ethics has been thrown 2 d winds ,for dogs n hyena to teach humans their ways , how mighty has fallen "A common Tout"
Kap.eter and u are educated? Now I know wat Amalaewedu educated is!
very funny. If we should gather your brethrens scatter all over here, i'm sure 90% of them have bo basic education including you. I wouldn't argue much with you since you can't undo constitution.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

Have you heard of the Oyo empire with its territories reaching far beyond the shores of the present day Nigeria. Have you heard of the well coordinated Ibadan military?

What empire has the Ijaw or whatever your tribe ever built? Where do you even originated from?

Also, do you know the major offensives during the Biafran war was led by the Yorubas?

Lt. Col Banjo led the Biafran side that captured mid-west and the advance that was moving westward toward Ore before being halted by the federal side.

Benjamin Adekunle (Black scorpion) of the 3rd marine commando led the offensive that captured calabar and several cities.

Olusegun Obasanjo launched the final offensive of the war “operation tail wind” that captured the towns of Owerri before the coward Ojukwu ran away disguised like a woman.

I need not tell you Awo’s impact on the war. His tactics exterminated almost more than a million of the Biafrans and yet you’re here shouting Yorubas are cowards.

If they born your papa well, start a war against the Yorubas. Shebi most of you Ijaws are concentrated in that tiny Bayelsa? It will be a perfect spot for target practice.

Oh I think Obasanjo already used your fathers for dinner when he sent the soldiers to wipe out the town of Odi.

Why are you reading this out to them your wasting your time

Let them declare war on Yoruba people Simple

We will make them our own Dahomey under Oyo empire

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
No! You missed my point. I'm like since you are agitating for a Yoruba state, you should first of all recall your people serving Nigeria in different capacities, that way, the world would take you serious.
just like ipob has recalled all your serving senators and ministers, abi?
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2019
You're just a tribalist! Tribalism has never taken anybody anywhere so it wont take you anywhere. You keep holding unto Ironsi and linking him with Zik. These people are dead, you wanna die because of them? If Yorubas wanna secede,
we will support you whether you like it or not, not out of love per se but because this will help our own seccession
Kapeter:
so you mean 6 years wasn't enough to restructure a country? And really you also think Yoruba will ever ask for any help from ibo? That's sorta delusional. Ironsi only did ziks assignment. He couldn't have his way during creation so as not to seems he was asking for too much, his ways was later know which was why he sponsored that coup and made Ironsi do his wish.

Yoruba will get what they want alone, ibo is the last person Yoruba will ever need for anything. And since you've just confirm that we have two separate agenda now, can you at least get Yoruba out of your mouth on restructure matter?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:37am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see you're just complaining without any possible solution being suggested that's realistic. In your mind democracy started through Abiola in 1999 but you forgot we were practicing democracy btw 1960 -1966 and 1979-1983 before the Bubu you all supported truncated it.Igbos want restructuring but if not possible then seccession. Question is what do Yorubas want?
Yoruba agendas has been playing out and all you lots could do is cry, wail and all yet you want the country to be restructured, why don't you focus on your agenda while Yorubas focus on theirs without calling each other names. At least it's all about our agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
One part fight for restructuring is ineffective..I'm surprised you're giving this suggestion! All southerners must work together for it to be successful

Good take the lead
Yorubas used Abiola to get democracy now do your own
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:

Ok then simple declare war on this weak people lol

Infact they are so weak they won’t put on any resistance
Declare war on the weak Yorubas chikena

If your bragging and do nothing then your the real coward lol

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Awolowo and Zik are dead, stop trying you future to dead people! In the 90s and early 2000s, Yorubas were the biggest advocates of restructuring while Igbos talked about seccession. Now Igbos want restructuring,
something Yorubas wanted for long but some Yorubas leaders like Tinubu and Osinbajo started shying away from it in order not to offend the fulanis who has opposed it since the beginning of time!
whao. So you mean people that were bold enough to asked for restructuring in the 90's during millitary era now doesn't ask for it anymore because they don't want to offend same fulani they faced as military?

So does that mean that ibos too doesn't want to offend somebody since you said, your agenda switched from secession to restructuring?
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2019
But you know if everything is left for merit, Igbos will be forward not because of oppression but due to hardwork. Lagos is a matter of time under 1 Nigeria!
0monnak0da:
The Eboe man's mind set is very simple

He is envious and covetous

He wants to be number one whether he deserves it or not
If someone else is in front and not Eboe then it is not deserved

Akintola saw this
Ahmadu Bello saw this

That is how they managed the Eastern Region till the minorities revolted

They tried to impose their way of life on the Ikwerres and they were dealt a bitter blow when the war ended with the abandoned propert saga

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Kapeter:
your post contradicts itself. You should read it carefully. We lack good leaders but we look inward. Are good leaders angels from heaven? If trully we look inward then we won't be lacking good leadership. If we really so much care about our lands, then choosing a good leader wouldn't be a problem.

No contradiction buddy. Yoruba man is generally happy with his culture, State and life in his part of Nigeria to the extent he is least likely to be itinerant of all Nigerians. That does not make us insulated from the general political culture of Nigeria that produces incompetent leaders. When I said Yorubas are inward looking it was to counter your assertion we need to do this more. By the way they live, vote and discuss politics it is obvious Yorubas are already inward looking and focused on their leadership after candidates emerge through Party primaries and processes. Yet this concept applies to ordinary Yorubas and not leaders who , once elected, play by very different rules favouring themselves and their benefactors.

Choosing good leaders is not as simple as you make it sound because the electorate can only vote candidates Parties produce. I would suggest folks like you join partisan politics and try and influence things at levels that really matter, such as the emergence of great candidates, rather than deliver nice soundbites that sound good but do little to address our main issues. You insinuate Yorubas should disregard partisan politics. Perhaps you would like to tell me how the transformational candidates we need, i.e those who will deliver the governance we crave, will emerge then.

Through Sowore's crazy methods? Or by turning our back on the political process to then leave it to charlatans and looters?
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by technicallyrich(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2019
LegendHer0:

forget your opinion about yourself and ask what are peoples opinion about me.
For example people generally see the igbos as bussiness people who can survive even in desert.
They are the most talented black people in the world which is why they are called the japan of africa.infact anything not foreign is simply aba made qhich is quite cheaper.
But they see their disadvantage as emotional people that cant play politics in naija(which is liaring,betraying,stealing and bacjstabbing).
Most spiritually active people has said that the hope of africa been great lies in the hands of igbos.
Now Ijaw
now most people know that the richestand most blessed black people on earth are ijaws.
They are also the strongest and bravest tribe in naija.that if they gets anget the fg will rather beg than fight them.
Our disadvantage according to popular opinion is that we drink and fuk too mych.but is nobodys bussiness.lol.
Try and find outt about popular opinion about afonjas and leave the stories told in ibadan agbo,amala and ewedu joint.
I bet you will be ashamed.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:47am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
You want to secede but opposing Biafra? Biafra succeeding will enable your success easily but dislike for Igbos will make you oppose your own goal. Check how Yugoslavia broke up to about 8 countries. Once a significant part leaves, its easier for others to leave...be open to restructuring or Biafra
are you by chance asking for help from Yoruba? At least be more civil about it.

If we are to seccede, we would surely do that, alone as usual.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Kapeter(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
ibos have always insisted there's no south which is true though well there might be, Yorubaland is just Yorubaland.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 0monnak0da: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
But you know if everything is left for merit, Igbos will be forward not because of oppression but due to hardwork. Lagos is a matter of time under 1 Nigeria!

You keep deluding yourselves
If you are in front it is merit and if not it is not merit?

How come you were not ahead before Nigeria was created?

Where is the evidence for this aheadness

Your states are the dirtiest in Nigeria

Yet you continue talking nonsense about Merit

Is it Medicine,Engineering? the arts IT or Agriculture??

When Wole Soyinka won a Nobel prize typically you said it was not merit it was a conspiracy against Ibos
Yorubas are your masters anyday
Not only that their land is blessed unlike your godforsaken erosion ravaged space

We know the inferiority complex that is part or your psyche and just find you entertaining?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Osaze007: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:

forget your opinion about yourself and ask what are peoples opinion about me.
For example people generally see the igbos as bussiness people who can survive even in desert.
They are the most talented black people in the world which is why they are called the japan of africa.infact anything not foreign is simply aba made qhich is quite cheaper.
But they see their disadvantage as emotional people that cant play politics in naija(which is liaring,betraying,stealing and bacjstabbing).
Most spiritually active people has said that the hope of africa been great lies in the hands of igbos.
Now Ijaw
now most people know that the richestand most blessed black people on earth are ijaws.
They are also the strongest and bravest tribe in naija.that if they gets anget the fg will rather beg than fight them.
Our disadvantage according to popular opinion is that we drink and fuk too mych.but is nobodys bussiness.lol.
Try and find outt about popular opinion about afonjas and leave the stories told in ibadan agbo,amala and ewedu joint.
I bet you will be ashamed.

Looool this is clearly an Igbo man
The most talented black race that built airport and it deestroyed in 5 years
Most talented black race that cant build any city

As for ijaw no comment
Your an Igbo man that moved from ph to Lagos

Own your tribe
Shameless coward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NASS Cuts Short Break For Reviewed 2020 Appropriation Bill / 21,524 APC Members Defect To PDP In Plateau State / Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.