Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (10284 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? by Bellotelli: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Around this time last year, I was in dilemma as my friend's younger brother, who I was supposed to take apartment together with was yet back to school. I had issues with my previous roommate. In the course of waiting, I just did not want to stay in the previous house and decidedl to hang with a FRIEND'S FRIEND (assume ALEX. Original name withheld) who's in his parent's house. He has a room and parlor self contain there and he was staying with his friend. I didn't pack my loads in as I was yet to totally move out of my previous house. I've been there for like a week or so, this guy so nice to me. But I was never comfortable because dude is a stranger and I don't always connect easily.

One night when this Alex friend wasn't at home, we were the only one at home. I was deep asleep when I noticed a touch on my laps. I woke up instantly like "wtf is that"? His hands was on my laps.. I thought he was deep asleep too and was a mistake or something, then I removed his hands and continue my sleep.. Within a short time, his hands was rubbing my body.. I stood up instantly and rushed out of the room. I had to sleep in the sitting room before I could pass the night there. Before I woke that morning, he had left the house. His friend later came that day and asked of him, I said he left without giving notice that he'd probably be back by evening, but for two days this guy didn't come back. When he eventually came back, he just acted normal, and that made me thought it wasn't really like he had anything in mind. Perhaps was just normal sleep-walking and other hallucinations.

After like a day or two my roommate came to join us. Together we were hunting for house while in the guy's house.. One night, he did exactly same thing again while the 3 of us were on bed. As usual, I left the room for the parlor. In the morning, my roommate was the first person to confront me like, "bro this guy na gay oh. If you see how hin dey touch me. Na on top floor I later sleep oh". As usual this Alex guy left his house.. Only to come back later in the evening. My roommate and I had to find another place to sleep that night before eventually getting our apartment before the end of that particular week.

Another scenario happened recently on my way to school. I was at the back of a car with a guy and a woman. Right from I entered the car, this guy was staring at me like.. I thought he just noticed my dressing or something, but while we were going, he was resting his hands on my leg. At first I thought it was because it wasn't really comfortable for him, but even when the other woman came down, he still was. I didn't want to ask him to take off his hand because I thought it would sound like and embarrassment, I just let him be after all we were almost in school.. Immediately we dropped off, I could hear him calling "Guy". I just loud my music and quickly move away.

These experiences are not as much as attempted rape, but they are really uncomfortable situation, especially the first.

Have you experienced something similar or worse before?

Do share.

Cc: lalasticlala
I've had similar experience while in JSS1. An acquaintance of my cousin used to come pass a night or two in our house before travelling up north where he worked. He came on this faithful day and invited me to keep him company at his friend's room. I came naively. I was sitting on the carpet watching TV while he was on the bed. Suddenly he ask me to come to bed so that i could be comfortable and i reluctantly did. Next thing was this man trying to touch me and attempted to kiss me. That was when an idea came to me and i told him let me go out and piss. I escaped and till date i never set my eyes on him again and he stopped coming over to our house. Back then i never knew what is gay. It was later in life that i realized what that fagot was trying to do to me. And i knew him to be a family man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric / Would You Date A Transexual? / Why Are Men Silent During Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.