Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (41561 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
PLEASE IF FFK THE NEW PRESIDENT OF C.A.N ?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Mrpojj(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

a former minister is talkin like this and na only buhari be your problem....

i would be very worried if somebody like funny funny kayode gets into goverment....

All the once ur pple they talk you no dey see abi?
You pple are too hypocritical
God forbid
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Bro am a Yoruba I know well about all those idol? Do you know osanhin? Do you know how they use to make it? If you know it you will fear, see idol is full of blood sacrifice too much, and am not ready to serve what can't save me, bro idol can't save anybody, those who you call idol are also human being, like ogun, oya, sango, etc they re human being not God they can't save themselves, do you know that they took sango alive as a slave into Brazil? He can't save himself upon all the power that he have, if God support you nobody can enslaved you.

Bro am a Muslim.
So you are a yoruba siding with the satan sokoto, look here am a christain and we many muslims in our family, infact my mothers father has a mosque but non of them give Bleep about satan of sokoto and northerners cause they know if religious fight flared up 2day northerners will kill them, go to the north watch they treat yoruba muslims, i remember 2006 in Niger state.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

So you are a yoruba siding with the satan sokoto, look here am a christain and we many muslims in our family, infact my mothers father has a mosque but non of them give Bleep about satan of sokoto and northerners cause they know if religious fight flared up 2day northerners will kill them, go to the north watch they treat yoruba muslims, i remember 2006 in Niger state.

So?

Have you go to US and other part of the western world go and see how they treat Africa Christian? Am living in the north so? Norther have nothing to do with foundation of Islam, so what is your point here sir?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Grownup: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
fjjc:
Even the one that happened at his backyard some years back was caused by this kind of utterances. So, this man needs to be put to the bar for this kind of statement. FFK needs to be taught lessons once and for all.
understand before commenting Mr man
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mrpojj:

All the once ur pple they talk you no dey see abi?
You pple are too hypocritical
God forbid

and most was cooked up by fee dee fee....

me vote fee dee fee again....??
tufiakwa....

spits....

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Grownup: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Look how stupid some ppl can be somebody make a statement b4 kayode replied. Common sense have left some ppl. I swear
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Karmaisme:

The on-going crisis in the Arabian gulf is as a result of the percieved support Qatar is giving to some terrorist organisations in the middle east.

You made mention of terrorists using American weapons, USA supplies weapons to some state like Turkey who in turn give it to terrorist.

Can you see you don't think straight?

You mention Arab gulf, are we in the gulf or Boko Haram is in the gulf? Bro all what you re saying is nothing but bla bla bla, go and do more research abeg,
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

Mumu! Spain never belongs to muslims they took it by force, until the christains organize a crusade known as recoquest to take back their land. And you are a blood liar islam growing in uk my foot, the only religion growing in uk are non-religion pipu and mst of the muslims there are immigrant

I won't arguing with you because you know nothing, many churches have been turn to mosque in the UK that is what I will tell you
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by tck2000(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Typical donkey,when the bullet start flying he will be the first to fly out of the country,and the rest of you dead brain will be the one caught between the two beasts.Hate will take you people to your early graves,Nigeria is already a difficult country to live try to live in peace.Life is to short to be this angry all the time.
Apt
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by klax(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
babtoundey:

If that is what you want and pray for, it's cool. Just make sure the battle line is drawn between you and the North. It's not a South vs North war. In this part of the world, we are Muslims and Christians. We cherish our peace and no stupidity will push us to killing one another on account of religious difference.

Pls waka for one side. Na your pooh Sultan started it so direct your talk to him ok but for you Muslim to think they can intimidate Christian it's a big lie I repeat if it happen other way we will turn you and your Sultan to Hiroshima in which a minute silent will be observe for your bollocks every year.

Check it out yourself geographically, technological wise, education wise, topography and terrain wise, Oceanic and waterway wise bro hell go let loose on your bitch Sultan and his supporters. Take it or burst it.

FACT!!!
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Judicible(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Fani Kayode brought back the memory of a story in the Bible

During the time of Queen Esther!!!

Ohhh, I go shoot my shot oooooooo

Na to first use Sarrki and all those who sold this useless government to us, do target practice cheesy cheesy grin grin
And this remind me of the one who suppose to do the work as Esther in the Bible. I'm talking about Osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Dislokateddoggy: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
I support you 100% brother the northerners are our problem just imagine what Buhari is doing today to the people of the south and all what is knows is his Islamic ideal nothing else that have draw the southern part backwards sultan is a supporter of the issue so dont listen to them
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Ikpongiton: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
fjjc:
Even the one that happened at his backyard some years back was caused by this kind of utterances. So, this man needs to be put to the bar for this kind of statement. FFK needs to be taught lessons once and for all.
but he is responding to what somebody has said earlier.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kentrolevels: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I don't expect less from the Propagandist/ Biafra
[/s]
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Ikpongiton: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Taba21:

The real Christians in Nigeria are the witnesses, Catholics, etc...
Pentecostals churches needs to be ban in this country for peace to reign
better kill them all ,so that koran will be dip in river niger
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by babtoundey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
klax:

Pls waka for one side. Na your pooh Sultan started it so direct your talk to him ok but for you Muslim to think they can intimidate Christian it's a big lie I repeat if it happen other way we will turn you and your Sultan to Hiroshima in which a minute silent will be observe for your bollocks every year.

Check it out yourself geographically, technological wise, education wise, topography and terrain wise, Oceanic and waterway wise bro hell go let loose on your bitch Sultan and his supporters. Take it or burst it.

FACT!!!

This one is using mouth to fight war on a faceless forum. Isn't it pathetic your comment is full of "wise, wise" yet it is devoid of wisdom?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So?

Have you go to US and other part of the western world go and see how they treat Africa Christian? Am living in the north so? Norther have nothing to do with foundation of Islam, so what is your point here sir?
Show a western country that kills Africa christain? and let bust lies, so is it right for northern muslims to kill southern muslims who are your brothers, in Niger State 2002 i will not forget that year the northern muslim were killing yoruba muslims and christains, young girls were raped many of them are yoruba muslim girls selling agbo and if they are not related to you and i by blood they are our sisters, and yet one foolish satan of sokoto will say rubbish and you are defending him. For your information i never said i hate islam or northerners are founder of islam, even the founders of islams are not tolerant like the yorubas, if we are to be a country we will be the most religious tolerant country in the world.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by klax(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
babtoundey:

This one is using mouth to fight war on a faceless forum. Isn't it pathetic your comment is full of "wise, wise" yet it is devoid of wisdom?

You mouth your data it's free world to vomit whatever but all I'm saying is Muslim can not and can never intimidate Nigeria christain I repeat take it or burst it it's a FACT bro.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

I won't arguing with you because you know nothing, many churches have been turn to mosque in the UK that is what I will tell you
Mention those churchs in the UK? i believe they have names and location.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

Show a western country that kills Africa christain? and let bust lies, so is it right for northern muslims to kill southern muslims who are your brothers, in Niger State 2002 i will not forget that year the northern muslim were killing yoruba muslims and christains, young girls were raped many of them are yoruba muslim girls selling agbo and if they are not related to you and i by blood they are our sisters, and yet one foolish satan of sokoto will say rubbish and you are defending him. For your information i never said i hate islam or northerners are founder of islam, even the founders of islams are not tolerant like the yorubas, if we are to be a country we will be the most religious tolerant country in the world.

Boju o batotoko yio shatototile, you can tell how Christianity enter Africa with gun, they steal from us rape our woman and sell them into slavery, if fight happen between Yoruba and Hausa is it religion fight? No but if fight happen anyone can be a victim of war, even when war happen in the north they don't care if you re Muslim or not, take zamfara as examples now bandit kill anybody, take Boko Haram as examples Boko Haram don't know Hausa or Yoruba they don't care if you re a Muslim or not, bro fight don't know religion,
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by zionzoe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

You can't be odua son, maybe you re one of omo ale living among us, because if you read history well, Islam come into Yoruba kingdom before Christianity. If Yoruba Muslim re terrorist no body will be call Christian today in Yoruba, upon that Yoruba have good relation with Christian it's only Christian bring problem into Yoruba kingdom. Pls get brain before you say rubbish next time.
Point of correction. Islam did not get to yoruba first before christianity.
Look at what slavery have done to you omoluabi. Why is Jesu similar to Esu ? The Yorubas are the real HEBREWS that existed in the days of Jesus. They mocked him and refused him but some accepted him .
We in Nigeria area are the remnant of the Paternal HEBREW from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ( or oYa aKwoBi).

Islam enslaved our people through the help of shango.
Right now those of us who where enslaved by Islam are now enslaving our brethren.

Those living in Nigeria are the 12 tribes of Jacob. Including kanawas in Kano.

Slavery is evil.
Slavery erases your identity and makes you a slave master at best.

If Nigeria people regain their identity... Both religions , christianity that was repacked in colonization and islam that is brought by the sword will bow and learn from us.

We are a people whose identity have been stolen.

The present day Jews or Jowu are children of our women who were taken into slavery. We are the paternal Gene's of Jacob. This secret is locked in yoruba language as it was just discovered that the ANCIENT HEBREW = is written as KONSONANTS which when VOWELISED, speaks yoruba.

I love you because I know you to your roots and it is a pity to see what slavery have of you.

You may say I am Muslim but your BLOOD remains Hebranic.

Meanwhile your slavery enforced religion say you should hate or kill jews... may be you should start by killing your self because your blood is more Jewish than the jews in Jerusalem today.

Good bye blood.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by tammie24: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
Typical donkey,when the bullet start flying he will be the first to fly out of the country,and the rest of you dead brain will be the one caught between the two beasts.Hate will take you people to your early graves,Nigeria is already a difficult country to live try to live in peace.Life is to short to be this angry all the time.
only an Ibrahim with fish brain will type something like this
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by klax(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
babtoundey:

Buhari has created anger all over the land with his reckless authority so gone are those days Christians acting saint or foolish ok so do anyhow see anyhow. People dey vex right now no be mouth you hear.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Nitah1: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
It's today the bullets started flying?

You guys think you have monopoly of violence?

I pity Christians that so much believed in " God will fight for us" When (He) sais contend wiry them in battle.����
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Karmaisme(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Can you see you don't think straight?

You mention Arab gulf, are we in the gulf or Boko Haram is in the gulf? Bro all what you re saying is nothing but bla bla bla, go and do more research abeg,

You are trying to separate islam from terrorism in your first post. All I did was to show you how islam can't be separated from terrorism.

Islam is the driving force of terrorism.

Is this too much to comprehend for you?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Staro: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Gbam
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
zionzoe:

Point of correction. Islam did not get to yoruba first before christianity.
Look at what slavery have done to you omoluabi. Why is Jesu similar to Esu ? The Yorubas are the real HEBREWS that existed in the days of Jesus. They mocked him and refused him but some accepted him .
We in Nigeria area are the remnant of the Paternal HEBREW from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ( or oYa aKwoBi).

Islam enslaved our people through the help of shango.
Right now those of us who where enslaved by Islam are now enslaving our brethren.

Those living in Nigeria are the 12 tribes of Jacob. Including kanawas in Kano.

Slavery is evil.
Slavery erases your identity and makes you a slave master at best.

If Nigeria people regain their identity... Both religions , christianity that was repacked in colonization and islam that is brought by the sword will bow and learn from us.

We are a people whose identity have been stolen.

The present day Jews or Jowu are children of our women who were taken into slavery. We are the paternal Gene's of Jacob. This secret is locked in yoruba language as it was just discovered that the ANCIENT HEBREW = is written as KONSONANTS which when VOWELISED, speaks yoruba.

I love you because I know you to your roots and it is a pity to see what slavery have of you.

You may say I am Muslim but your BLOOD remains Hebranic.

Meanwhile your slavery enforced religion say you should hate or kill jews... may be you should start by killing your self because your blood is more Jewish than the jews in Jerusalem today.

Good bye blood.

Kai this is work of weed oo, should I respond to you or I should give you time to cool off?

By brother you know that liar will go to hell? Yoruba are not Hebrew or Aramaic,or Palestinian,

We might relate because all of us are children of ADAM doesn't mean we are from isreal. OK. Pls cool off first, I know you high now.

I know Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic. Have the same similarities not Yoruba.

Maybe when you wake up, let talk about, similarities between Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, so that we can know Allah as true God.

Christianity is not religion of Abraham or Jesus Christianity is a pagan and form of lie by Crusaders who force it on people
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Karmaisme:

You are trying to separate islam from terrorism in your first post. All I did was to show you how islam can't be separated from terrorism.

Islam is the driving force of terrorism.

Is this too much to comprehend for you?

Any war in between Arab gulf is because of crude oil not religious abeg, just do research before you come here and disgrace yourself
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

Mention those churchs in the UK? i believe they have names and location.

Google is your friend sir
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ItooWorWor(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Boju o batotoko yio shatototile, you can tell how Christianity enter Africa with gun, they steal from us rape our woman and sell them into slavery, if fight happen between Yoruba and Hausa is it religion fight? No but if fight happen anyone can be a victim of war, even when war happen in the north they don't care if you re Muslim or not, take zamfara as examples now bandit kill anybody, take Boko Haram as examples Boko Haram don't know Hausa or Yoruba they don't care if you re a Muslim or not, bro fight don't know religion,
So those killed in Kaduna, Niger and Jos during religious crisis where killed by bandit and bokoharam? people that where killed in kano crisis because of something that happened in another country where killed by bandits and bokoharam? or search from house to house looking for yoruba people in Niger State was done by bandit and bokoharam? My main question is was the satan of sokoto comment right?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Greenbirth: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
mad dog. Foolish jihadist. Keep defending your murderous kinsmen. Let us forget about federal government you people hide yourselves. Can you face any Christian state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them / 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.