Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (41575 Views)

FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
better kill them all ,so that koran will be dip in river niger

I'm not a Muslim for your information what's my concern about the koran
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by KaptainAfrika: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
First person to run when the bullets start flying - FFK. Pretty sure he would abandon his wife and kids.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
am4truth:
[s][/s]

Your eyes will soon clear you think American will help you
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=edoairways post=85320788][/quote]

Na dem the airways no wonder

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Karmaisme(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Any war in between Arab gulf is because of crude oil not religious abeg, just do research before you come here and disgrace yourself

You are the one that is disgracing yourself, google is your friend.

Saudi Arabia,Oman Kuwait and U.A.E imposed land, air and sea blockade on Qatar because they are seen to be sympathetic to muslim brotherhood.

Once again, Google is your friend.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

So those killed in Kaduna, Niger and Jos during religious crisis where killed by bandit and bokoharam? people that where killed in kano crisis because of something that happened in another country where killed by bandits and bokoharam? or search from house to house looking for yoruba people in Niger State was done by bandit and bokoharam? My main question is was the satan of sokoto comment right?

You don't get my point right I said fight between two languages don't know religion, yes what he said is right because Christian are full of hate towards Muslim because of Boko Haram, they said different things against Islam and Muslim, sometimes if I tell Christian am a Muslim they will laugh and said you re Boko Haram, there is one day when my Co worker told me that as am a Muslim one day I will also get my own worker o and I should make sure I don't blow them up oo if I don't control my anger that day we might fight but I just smiled because he is a ignorance boy, so there is many hate speech from Christian to Muslim, Boko Haram re not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Mrpojj(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

and most was cooked up by fee dee fee....

me vote fee dee fee again....??
tufiakwa....

spits....

So e don become party something?
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Psoul:

Please, can you calm down, go through ur comment once more and make some adjustments.

Are you one of them?
What I wrote there is understandable
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ransomed: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
All terrorists are Muslims.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Karmaisme:

You are the one that is disgracing yourself, google is your friend.

Saudi Arabia,Oman Kuwait and U.A.E imposed land, air and sea blockade on Qatar because they are seen to be sympathetic to muslim brotherhood.

Once again, Google is your friend.

Bro you know nothing pls keep quite abeg
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

I agree

Strength and honor

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
MasterKernel:

The problem of the world is the sun god terrorists worshipers.

They are more better than the Nigeria adulterous evil occultist gay and greed association that keeps deceiving you peoples till God will send those sun worshippers to delete you like the Gomorrah people.
Genesis 18:21
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by miclil: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

Go & sit down somewhere.

You’re part of the reasons why Christians are being killed for no reason. You’re a weakling & you don’t need to contribute to topics like this.
Not everyone will understand christ was persecuted so must his followers
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:
what type of stvpid talks is this....??

muslims are sayin nothing can make them pick up arms and you are here sayin the opposite....

and who made this fool to spokes-person of christians sef....??
if what is happening is muslim saying that they don't want to take up harms, what will happen when they take up harms. You are either a muslim or you need to pray to God for wisdom.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by ddippset(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sometimes it feels like Buhari is scared of FFK.

It's not about freedom of speech and expression, this man has made very many treasonable statements bothering on National unity time and time and time again.

He does it with impunity but nothing happens!
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
globalresource:

Listen bro. CAN is not a Church but a political entity representing the Church in Nigeria. It is an association and not a Church. It represents the interest of the Church. Hope you understood

Yes!I know that they represent the interest of churches that belongs to the occult evil adultery and gay political association.
You better wake up very soon I meant very soon all can churches will relocate to the west out of my region.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
MasterKernel:

Can you close your mouth? You want him to keep quite for Federal Government to implement RUGA, Sharia etc, right?

Thunder fire you 100x

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Depressed101:
and what does a moslem like you know about Christians in Nigeria, face the topic at hand and stop wandering,

I won't blame you because you're depressed already.
For your information I'm not a Muslim
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
ifyy07:

Catholics real christians! Very fake you better shut up

Thunder kill you there what do you know.
render the thing that belong to ceaser to ceaser and the thing that belong to God to God.

Nigeria Pentecostal churches are about to be destroy says the Lord of hosts.

1 Share

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Karmaisme(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Bro you know nothing pls keep quite abeg

Thank you, proffesor emeritus.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
engrsyer:
an enemy to the body of Christ spotted. All these blasphemous people fortunately are the ones the antichristians would use for sacrifice. You better retrace your step before it is too late dude

You are been mislead it's a pity because you're going to be kill like an animal if you keep believing in evil you better wake up the American won't save you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

You don't get my point right I said fight between two languages don't know religion, yes what he said is right because Christian are full of hate towards Muslim because of Boko Haram, they said different things against Islam and Muslim, sometimes if I tell Christian am a Muslim they will laugh and said you re Boko Haram, there is one day when my Co worker told me that as am a Muslim one day I will also get my own worker o and I should make sure I don't blow them up oo if I don't control my anger that day we might fight but I just smiled because he is a ignorance boy, so there is many hate speech from Christian to Muslim, Boko Haram re not a Muslim
book haram are muslims and you are a liar.
Jihad tactics is what you are all using. There is no love in a muslim. How do you want to love a Christian and a Jew when everything you read in your quran is to kill them, persecute them and subdue them if you can.
What is hate?
When I say that Jesus is the Son of God, and then you claim it makes you angry and your people start killing my people. Do you not think of that when you say that Jesus is not the Son of God, we also have the right to be angry. So what is your justification?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by zionzoe(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Kai this is work of weed oo, should I respond to you or I should give you time to cool off?

By brother you know that liar will go to hell? Yoruba are not Hebrew or Aramaic,or Palestinian,

We might relate because all of us are children of ADAM doesn't mean we are from isreal. OK. Pls cool off first, I know you high now.

I know Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic. Have the same similarities not Yoruba.

Maybe when you wake up, let talk about, similarities between Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, so that we can know Allah as true God.

Christianity is not religion of Abraham or Jesus Christianity is a pagan and form of lie by Crusaders who force it on people

I gave you proof of the meaning of Jacob... Which is mere consonants according to people of strange language I.e English
Check the attached pic and search for ANCIENT HEBREW to confirm . This text are from the TORAH which was translated by slave MASTERS the present champions of christianity and brought back to us through colonisation.

Samuel Ajayi crowther was a slave that escaped and came to translate the English bible to yoruba. Hence he called Esu the devil.

Check yoruba language... the Esu is the same Jesus today . Only that there is a mistranslation. Those who did not believe him called him esu odara. How can Devil dara? Our forefathers are the pharisees and because they did not believe him the called him esu.

I can give you proof it you want to read rather than you insulating that I am drunk on weed.

What weed can blind more that the son of a slave who at best is now a slave master?

You have submitted to slavery but we won't submit. I know who I am
Good day slave master.

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
ABCthings:
I don't support this at best they should go to theology school. Censoring Christians is dangerous

Wise man in those days how many did you hears that went to theology school's?

Don't believe anything about Pentecostal churches whether theology or not at the end they collaborate with the allies of hypnotism
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
jeruzi:
book haram are muslims and you are a liar.
Jihad tactics is what you are all using. There is no love in a muslim. How do you want to love a Christian and a Jew when everything you read in your quran is to kill them, persecute them and subdue them if you can.
What is hate?
When I say that Jesus is the Son of God, and then you claim it makes you angry and your people start killing my people. Do you not think of that when you say that Jesus is not the Son of God, we also have the right to be angry. So what is your justification?

Can you give me proof from quran?

I can give you verse in the Bible where it say you should kill any body who did not worship god of isreal, and if your brother tell you to go and worship other you should be the first to kill him
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Samunique:
Come, is this thread about CAN or what ?

Why are some of you like this nah

Are you one of them?

Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
ItooWorWor:

Tell tha to the caliphates cause they are the real problem in Nigeria

Nooo..
You don't understand those started this problem but today they have run to embrace the American instead of their occult evil false gods.
I'm not a Muslim but Can are evil and they most pay.

The American 666 are now laughing at them.
Victory to God
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Neoteny:

Meant by who?

You all defended Wike when he declared Rivers a christian state, and even mentioned Kano as an example of a Muslim state.

What the hell are you even doing far up north in Kano?
what can't he do in kano? Is kano not part of Nigeria? They are imposing Islam on Nigeria and you are saying what you shouldn't
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by Taba21: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Welcome Sir.

How was the just concluded meeting with God grin grin cheesy grin grin

People dey oooooo

Go and ask your vice president about the message he received and hiding from his members of association since you're one of the floor followers.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by tsdarkside(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mrpojj:

So e don become party something?

soo,you can abuse somebody we voted and we should just stay quiet....??

sorry,but thats not how a democracy works....
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by jeruzi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
One of the useless post from one of the useless Yoruba man, omo alejatijati, okun oo ehoruru kawaruru, am a Muslim am Yoruba and you can't kill muslim because Boko Haram kill both muslim and Christian, Boko Haram are not Muslim and no any Muslim support Boko Haram, those who sponsored Boko Haram can't come out and said they re the one sponsor Boko Haram, and anyone that is hiding is not of Islam because Islam is not secrete cult, we are peace maker we don't hide, terrorist and it sponsor always hid so they re not from Islam. No Muslim support Boko Haram and other terrorist they are evil, so if you kill any innocent Muslim the sin is on your neck.
what are boko haram enforcing, Christianity or islam? Isis, iswap are all what? You know what is happening you are either lying or you are deceiving yourself.
Re: FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" by cejaypriesty(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Which country? Mention please

Dont tell me Israel is a Christian country. Only 5 percent of the population are Christians.

The dominant people are the ones who killed Jesus
Only 5%?..please dont say anything if you dont have a broad knowledge about it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / All Boko Haram Suspects In Kuje Prison Have Escaped - Bashir Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.