Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies (4047 Views)

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
U are always very shy and nervous when u are a virgin but the very moment u pop one fresh pussie open, your confidence level with Women is increased from 0 to 25%... grin

if u Check, u will discover that most alpha males are pvssy poppers and they have popped more pussies_ than u can ever imagine.

u don't get to have those chills and anxiety while talking to ur crush or those hot high Class babes that seems to be far from your league.

keep popping those Pvssies & good luck grin

1cent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
you get elated and elevated after numerous sexxxx with an animal

pu.ssy cat

y'all dudes need help

8 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Wainey: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
So the more sex means higher confidence.

Ironically, the people who calls others simps are the ones who put too much value on pussies.

Awon redpillers gospel.

14 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Some pple's purpose in life is sex. They're alive just 4 sex. The day they stop having it they'll start dying

11 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Some pple's purpose in life is sex. They're alive just 4 sex. They day they stop having it they'll start dying
vanity is the sweetest side of life...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Silentgroper(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Be like better konji hold u.. U no go get time for anxiety and shyness...
Btw, op sounds like he just popped his 1st.. grin

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Wainey: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Silentgroper:
Be like better konji hold u.. U no go get time for anxiety and shyness...

Btw, op sounds like he just popped his 1st.. grin
Nope, he is a redpiller.

To them, the weird things are normal
The normal things are a taboo

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Franzinni: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
I am redpilled and I don't have any regards for sex ... It's the least of my problems ... And my confidence in life is intact.

How do you explain that ?

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
I am redpilled and I don't have any regards for sex ... It's the least of my problems ... And my confidence in life is intact.

How do you explain that ?
u need to see a doctor. u need to do a full blood count test and liver function test ASAP

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Franzinni: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
BadRadio:
u need to see a doctor. u need to do a full blood count test and liver function test ASAP
ah why ? Because I conquered the power a woman has over men ?

It is a mental thing for me not physical at all when I understood how the game was played .... I became a new entity.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
ah why ? Because I conquered the power a woman has over men ?

It is a mental thing for me not physical at all when I understood how the game was played .... I became a new entity.
so tell me, are u a chronic masturbator or you are suffering from erectile dysfunction or penile paralysis

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Silentgroper(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wainey:
Nope, he is a redpiller.

To them, the weird things are normal
The normal things are a taboo
Dnt get.. I'm saying there is an extent u get konjified, anxiety nd shyness wouldnt even surface.. U'd just let ur konjified state lead u to d popping process..
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Franzinni: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
BadRadio:
so tell me, are u a chronic masturbator or you are suffering from erectile dysfunction or penile paralysis
grin do you have a loose female relative ? ... You go hear as the thing go on realtime haha ... I don't masturbate ..causes me severe headache like my head wants to explode. So that is not for me ...and as for ED I don't have those types of problem but ... My problem is ... I realized the only thing a woman has to bring down anyman no matter how great, is pussy... If I could focus and master control of sex ...then I can never be vulnerable to any woman because I can decide to pull out and stop at anytime heck if I like I can say no and it's final.... It's really not that important to me ... But when I finally reach my life goals, MY GOD!!! I will just be knacking them like say oxegen dey inside ... I plan to reach 300 when that time comes but for now ....focus like a monk!

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
grin do you have a loose female relative ? ... You go hear as the thing go on realtime haha ... I don't masturbate ..causes me severe headache like my head wants to explode. So that is not for me ...and as for ED I don't have those types of problem but ... My problem is ... I realized the only thing a woman has to bring down anyman no matter how great, is pussy... If I could focus and master control of sex ...then I can never be vulnerable to any woman because I can decide to pull out and stop at anytime heck if I like I can say no and it's final.... It's really not that important to me ... But when I finally reach my life goals, MY GOD!!! I will just be knacking them like say oxegen dey inside ... I plan to reach 300 when that time comes but for now ....focus like a monk!
so u want to quit poppin' pussies until u achieve ur life's ultimate goal? what if that dosent become a reality before old Roger goes to his grave. It would have been a waste of effort & fvckless life grin

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Franzinni: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
BadRadio:
so u want to quit poppin' pussies until u achieve ur life's ultimate goal? what if that dosent become a reality before old Roger goes to his grave. It would have been a waste of effort & fvckless life grin
haha old Roger still has very low milage ... The engine is still sound and first body ...it will age like fine wine.

By then I would be able to pick from a range of 20 year olds nothing older ..... But fyi, I am married so maybe nah see finish dey do me ... I just don't care for sex that much anymore ...see when woman dey beg you to knack ehn ... It's like playing on god mode... You then first 4ck with her mind before you hit the box ... It's all mind game.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
haha old Roger still has very low milage ... The engine is still sound and first body ...it will age like fine wine.

By then I would be able to pick from a range of 20 year olds nothing older ..... But fyi, I am married so maybe nah see finish dey do me ... I just don't care for sex that much anymore ...see when woman dey beg you to knack ehn ... It's like playing on god mode... You then first 4ck with her mind before you hit the box ... It's all mind game.
u sure...grin
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
BadRadio:
U are always very shy and nervous when u are a virgin but the very moment u pop one fresh pussie open, your confidence level with Women is increased from 0 to 25%... grin

if u Check, u will discover that most alpha males are pvssy poppers and they have popped more pussies_ than u can ever imagine.

u don't get to have those chills and anxiety while talking to ur crush or those hot high Class babes that seems to be far from your league.

keep popping those Pvssies & good luck grin

1cent

Your life is very sweet o. As in you ll be happy you v head for girls.
Anybody with head for girls has head for troubles.
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Franzinni: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
BadRadio:
u sure...grin
oboy you be DSS? Haha I dey suspect you laidis your interogation skills is on some mosad type level Sha ... Haha

You don weak me so I must talk the truth haha ... Konji wan kill me hia oooooo hahahahahaha

If couch fit get belle ... I for done born like 500 half couch half human being hahahaha

Laslas all nah bulaba!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
oboy you be DSS? Haha I dey suspect you laidis your interogation skills is on some mosad type level Sha ... Haha

You don weak me so I must talk the truth haha ... Konji wan kill me hia oooooo hahahahahaha

If couch fit get belle ... I for done born like 500 half couch half human being hahahaha

Laslas all nah bulaba!
lolx grin

u dey mind star boy, star boy bin talk say im no get time for Woman matter, but star boi dey knack pillow for night grin

thunder fire konji grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Neetyboyabram: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Say no to sex embarassedSay no to sex
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Neetyboyabram: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Neetyboyabram:
Say no to sex embarassedSay no to sex
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by OrigeenalSeven: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2022
we for say make you nack Siofra but her Toto go swallow ur head BadRadio
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by OrigeenalSeven: 1:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Sweetplum:
Your life is very sweet o. As in you ll be happy you v head for girls. Anybody with head for girls has head for troubles.
kuku carry kpekus give am na make him pour him hot akamu inside your flask
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

kuku carry kpekus give am na make him pour him hot akamu inside your flask
Harmattan has dried your brain

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Babafrayol23: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Konji na your mate
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by OrigeenalSeven: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Harmattan has dried your brain
na your useless Brainz harmattan dry
see this one ooo way be like sacrifice way the gods reject
with your deep wide overused borehole under ur legs. you stinks like pit latrine
only god knows how many abortions you must have committed

if you dare quote me again may Ogun and amadioha strike u on the 25 of this month
Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

na your useless Brainz harmattan dry
see this one ooo way be like sacrifice way the gods reject
with your deep wide overused borehole under ur legs. you stinks like pit latrine
only god knows how many abortions you must have committed

if you dare quote me again may Ogun and amadioha strike u on the 25 of this month
Ogun that ll use you for subscription. Your brain is dry so you are of no use to me. Carry your spoilt life to your misery.

Re: There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies by OrigeenalSeven: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ogun that ll use you for subscription. Your brain is dry so you are of no use to me. Carry your spoilt life to your misery.

you that have already been used by the yahoo boys in your area. I pity the man that will marry you cus you're just an empty vessel
u can't be of use to useless fellow like you
you literally spend all your life here on nairaland all for cheap attention
bitterplum go get your life fixed!

I won't waste my time quoting you again
go get something doing with your life and stop wasting your time here
I pray make ur Boob's no first you settle down so that you no go follow those team "oya carry me dey go husband house"

(1) (Reply)

Help I'm Married But Cant Stop Womanising / Am In Love With Seriousbabe / Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.