Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer (64405 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Suspected Armed Robber Arrested For Shooting One Dead In Ogun (photo) / Gunman Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Security Operatives. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
When this is over, the man who brought a handgun to church should go for psychiatric evaluation. He might be the next shooter

didn't you read about the numerous other people who also brought out their guns in that same church....virtually everybody was packing bro...God bless America cheesy
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Amumaigwe: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
CaptainMeks:
USA lied in their propaganda that Christians were being targeted by Muslims in Nigeria but just today here is an attack against Christians in USA and it is not the first.

Mass shootings in USA has become a daily occurrence yet same USA claims Africa is not safe.

Records show that USA has the highest number of mass killings but it is Nigeria or Africa that is not safe.

Okay o

It is high time Africa countries began issuing travel warnings to her citizens against going to USA

Tomorrow you will be the first to appear at the American Embassy for visa.

By the way, the American wacko has been nuetralized forever, but the murderous herdsmen are still moving about untouched. Furthermore, most crimes are solved and justice served in US, but no crime is ever solved here. So your argument is standing on a shaky footing.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by somehow: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Do you want to tell me if I followed a "Thread" from the start to know how it started?

Like you are the only one who read the thread?

The OP raised this topic to debunk the other report by the US claiming Nigeria is a religious intolerant country, claiming Christians are being targetted and killed with the government not doing anything about it.

Trying to sow a seed of discord in the country and more distrust.

Nigeria is more religiously free than the US. this is a fact!

What you can do religiously in Nigeria, you can't try it over there.

So Mr man, before you talk about sense, be sure you know what it is and what it is used for.

trutht828:

If you had followed this discussion from the start, you would have realised how it all started. You just jumped into a discussion from the middle without knowing the origin and started making stupid comment that doesn't have agreement with the discussion.

Give yourself some sense, oga.

And learn to converse like a learned, civilized and exposed person. If you go gutter again, then I will group you with the rag tagged Boko haram illiterates who behave in uncivilised, unlearned and unexposed ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
When this is over, the man who brought a handgun to church should go for psychiatric evaluation. He might be the next shooter

I don't think you read to the end

It's Wasn't only him

They were more people in church with hand gund
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Sam2310(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chukapage:
Omo men carry kalla enter church oooo grin joy no dey for Texas oooo ,you do anyhow you see anyhow , nobody wait for police sef grin Nigeria needs liberal gun laws because of this herdsmen
anyday Nigeria government try that, that will be the end to SARS, POLICE, LASMA etc.
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Kingspin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
CaptainMeks:
USA lied in their propaganda that Christians were being targeted by Muslims in Nigeria but just today here is an attack against Christians in USA and it is not the first.

Mass shootings in USA has become a daily occurrence yet same USA claims Africa is not safe.

Records show that USA has the highest number of mass killings but it is Nigeria or Africa that is not safe.

Okay o

It is high time Africa countries began issuing travel warnings to her citizens against going to USA

If an Atheist killed Muslim or Christian, we will say Atheist attack.

If a Christian kill an Atheist or Muslims or Christians. We call it Christian attack.

If Muslims keep killing Jews, Christians, Muslims or Atheist. We call it Muslims attack.

Black kill white or white kill black. Is racism( hate) attack. White-Black attack.

And so..on.

Apart from attack by Islamic terrorist group most attacks in the US are random shooting. Not religion-related. So know when to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Skmoda360(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
mvem:
Sometimes people are ignorant. Do you know the cases of gun deaths everyday in States just like Chicago alone. You think Hollywood is a perfect description of the US...smh
Trust me I know enough about US but that statistics is trash..... don't go kablooey over something you ain't sure about.....tragic killings in US is definitely real and unshakeable.....
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Ihutomi: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
is clear u lack common wisdom.
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by trutht828: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
somehow:
Do you want to tell me if I followed a "Thread" from the start to know how it started?

Like you are the only one who read the thread?

The OP raised this topic to debunk the other report by the US claiming Nigeria is a religious intolerant country, claiming Christians are being targetted and killed with the government not doing anything about it.

Trying to sow a seed of discord in the country and more distrust.

Nigeria is more religiously free than the US. this is a fact!

What you can do religiously in Nigeria, you can't try it over there.

So Mr man, before you talk about sense, be sure you know what it is and what it is used for.

And learn to converse like a learned, civilized and exposed person. If you go gutter again, then I will group you with the rag tagged Boko haram illiterates who behave in uncivilised, unlearned and unexposed ways.

Your comment is so dumb and the only thing you can get from a conversation is a heavy knock on that your numskull of a head

If you allowed your brain some breathing space, you would have seen that there was no agreement between the original post and the comment made by the person I quoted. I doubt if you even know the person I quoted and what the person wrote. If you did, you wouldn't be here disgracing those who sired you.

And didn't you just say Nigeria is more religion free than the US? Boy, you are a confirmed dunce. Do you know that native Christians in places like katsina, sokoto, etc dare not reveal that they are Christians to avoid discrimination?

Like I said earlier, you deserve several blows to the head for your annoying Dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by EgunMogaji2: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

It was multiple people who brought guns into the church, that's the way Texans are, they worship the gun.

I take offense at your comment.

I’m a Texan and we don’t worship the gun.

What we do is believe in the right to carry arms as a god given right that cannot and must not be legislated away.

Big difference.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chinkobanana:

Those figures are not quite the truth. It is more than 74,000. There are at least 300 gun related deaths daily here in America but the figures they push out are always minimized and it is political.

One of those who cannot live to tell his story is 17 yr old Gervonte Taplin who was shot and killed on Christmas day. His little brother who is 10 yrs old was also shot but survived.

Taplin is now a statistic as i almost was
just imagine the home of the world police undecided

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by EgunMogaji2: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dpharisee:
With this method Boko Haram and herdsmen would have been cleared out, every Christian needs to own a gun in Nigeria, that's the way to fight the creeping jihad

Every Nigerian household should have a shotgun, at least.
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind them! See as Fulani de collect visa to herd cattle in Fort Worth, Texas!

Where are those who blame Fulani herdsmen for killings in church.

How dare you? Are you comparing Boko haram herdsmen genocide, community invaders and land grabbers to random shootings in the US? Where both black, white and yellow are the target to local killings in Nigeria where Mr. A is killed while Mr B is free.

Apart from attack by Islamic terrorist group most attacks in the US are random shooting. Not religion-related. Know where to draw the line.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by ayusco85(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

Let me educate you a little. After the last church shooting in Texas in 2017 which led to the death of 26 church goers, a new legislation was passed which allows licensed gun owners to carry guns to church with the permission of the church authorities. Also a provision was made for trained volunteers who will be trained and armed, stationed in the church to prevent such incidents. So it was the two volunteers that saved the day. Hope this explains everything. I saw it on CNN this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Chinkobanana: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

What we do is believe in the right to carry arms as a god given right that cannot and must not be legislated away.

Big difference.

Utter Bullshit bro. Rights to carry guns are not god given bro you guys carved the niche for yourselves and began abusing it .

Texas is classed as a "shall Issue" state with the law regulating ownership of firearms to any person at least 18 years old. Texas gun laws do not regulate the possession of firearms so any person, no matter what age, can possess a firearm as long as they are not a felon. The state does not require background checks for private sales of firearms.

This simply means a kid can walk into college with a gun because he has the right to do so. Can you imagine the level of deterioration we are putting in place here? Kids who are still under peer pressure and under the influence of gang life having "legal" access to guns because someone says they have a god given right to own one. This is why some of the worst mass shootings in US history have happened in Texas. You guys are nuts

3 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by creedencity(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
trutht828:

So, how does that change the fact that Christians are being attacked by Muslims in Nigeria?

In an attempt to make black look like white, you lost your senses and start blabbing and making yourself sound idiotic.

The US government is making effort to stop such atttacjs, but what has your dullard president done to stop the massacre of Christians in Nigeria?

You keep on showing yourself as a corrupt minded dark-souled foul person.

And you are not yet dead.... I wonder how someone can reason as such. Asweear cockroach get sense pass you. Smh. Better pack ur kaya go America, texas to be precise. Donkey

3 Likes

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by khia: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Big difference.

Who carries guns in your house of worship? Where is your faith that God will protect you from harm? Besides, you are Nigerian not Texan. undecided
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by trutht828: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
creedencity:

And you are not yet dead.... I wonder how someone can reason as such. Asweear cockroach get sense pass you. Smh. Better pack ur kaya go America, texas to be precise. Donkey

So, you expect me to be defending every rubbish Nigerian government does because I'm a Nigerian? Looks like you are so much used to abuse that you now see anyone speaking against it as an enemy.

You won't agree, but you are the one with dented brain.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by EgunMogaji2: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
khia:

Who carries guns in your house of worship? Where is your faith that God will protect you from harm? Besides, you are Nigerian not Texan. undecided

I’m a Texan. I have acres of land, a rental property, years of taxes in at least three counties there. This makes me a Texan.

This is not about faith or religion, I wear neither on my sleeves.

I merely wanted to correct what you wrote that we worship guns. We don’t.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by EgunMogaji2: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chinkobanana:

Utter Bullshit bro.

Thanks. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Omoslim26: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
rusher14:

Actually, you have no point and you'd rather the false notion continues unchallenged.

you want to compare a terrorist state lyk Nija to Usa

i no blame u bcus boko or iswap never reach ya village for ijebu or umuahia or ikwere

if not you would be typing dis trash from an IDP camp in DR CONGO or Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Omoslim26: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
linearity:

Bros, where do you live? Is it Syria!

You just described bullshit and an hyperbole right there! Agreed, people who live very close to the epicenter of a menace allow their emotions to influence objectivity when describing a National trend.

I also live in the US and what you described above only happens in Syria, am in New Jersey; Camden New Jersey is the murder capital of the United States and I have been there, nothing like the hyperbole you stated above happens in Camden, I have been to Newark, Elizabeth, etc that are also very notorious but not as Camden and it is not like what you have stated.

If you truly live in the US as you claimed, you will realize that; there are thousands of cities, neighborhood, etc where there are very little to no murder, year-in and year-out; e.g. where I currently lives, almost everyone have a gun, but have consistently maintain zero murder rates for many years now, except in 2019, when there was just 1 and this is not a small town.

I doubt if you live in the US, otherwise I dare you to give me your zip code, and I will post here; the up to the minute murder rate of that area, including the figures for last night, and the general population here will see your hyperbole for what they are.

I hate to inform you that, the stats I quoted above, have the murder rate for the worst areas in the US baked-in, including where you currently lives (if it is in the US), Camden, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc. The dynamic of these stats vi-sa-vi Nigeria is, we do not keep records in Nigeria, every murder in America is reported, documented and we get to discuss them on Nairaland, but you know that is not the case in Nigeria. Even not all murder cases reported to the police are tabulated and added to the National figures in Nigeria.

Please upgrade your struggle, so that you can move from Syria to the USA and when in the USA, one good clue, not to live in black or colored neighborhoods, yes the cost of living is more expensive and affinity to jobs for blacks in these neighborhoods are very low, but if you upgrade your hustle enough, you can afford it.

my guy God bless you

evry body on Nairaland claim to be living abroad

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
rusher14:

You guys should stop this nonsense.

The World Bank gives loans and possibly grants but what % of our GDP do they give grants?

Stop writing like kids and be rational.

You hate your country, yes but you must provide sound arguments.

Only if you are sane upstairs you would have read what you wrote and possibly save the nation by gulping acid.

So, WorldBank should spoon-fed your country. Is this boy alright at all?

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Chinkobanana: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shooter has been identified as Keith Thomas Kinnunen a shithead homeless guy who traveled there from Texas. Same Texas where someone here said they believe they have god given rights to own guns. That same so called god given right has caused the death of 2 people.

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by alphaNomega: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ihutomi:
is clear u lack common wisdom.

Fuckyou Ihutomi
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by gregyboy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Nobody knows where the next mass shooting is going to take place in USA. Today it happened in a church. In August it happened in a Walmart store in El Paso where 22 people were shot dead but it is Africa that is not safe.

They should continue with their propaganda targeted at demarketing Africa and let gullible Africans keep on buying into their lies.

Hypocrate.....

Is america the only white nation...
Does it happen in canada
Spain or dubai

But come to africa ,ooh i forget the headlines reads “sars kills woman only child in edo"

Better stop petting africans into this your dillusion to spite the white for your own intrest the crime rate in africa is worse than the ones in hell

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
beresponsible:
End times don near when men dey pack iron go church. When the yawa gas all congregation pull their respective iron. Wicked church
my brother, it the best way out oh. If Nigeria Christians in the north all have their hand gun, there will not no massacre of innocent Christians. I like it this way, trust me. I so mush want it that every Christian should out with a gun just like the herdsmen do. The game go too sweet
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by zonax(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:
He’s certified for a concealed carry. In Texas one can easily get the permit
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Am i the government? I only gave my own factual advice. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. They say we are not Safe because of reasons they concocted. We can also say they are not safe based on the facts we see especially the current mass shooting epidermic ongoing in USA which can happen anywhere and anytime without prior warning
and you're currently in the US, ain't it. You don't want others to move there! Let all church members own a gun, it'd be fun. The worship will be so great.
Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dpharisee:
With this method Boko Haram and herdsmen would have been cleared out, every Christian needs to own a gun in Nigeria, that's the way to fight the creeping jihad
so true bro. I most own a gun when the time come, legally or illegally. I just hate the sight of seeing herdsmen talking their cow to walk past my busy street in broad daylight. Shooting them like their cow will be fun

1 Like

Re: Texas Church Shooting: One Killed Before Gunman Shot Dead By Churchgoer by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
rusher14:
Over 70 thousand people killed by the gun in America in 2019 alone.
the US is bigger to Nigeria times three, so don't do comparison.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) / Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.