Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (52445 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by boiz2men(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taywon:
Never impressed any girl b4....

Instead i benefited from financially, materially and food wise while in school.

The one that almost got me was this calabar babe of mine, told me she got a job at shoprite which was true, then she asked me to borrow her some money for tfare pending when she get paid, i told her to call me the following morning .... Naxo i switch off my fone.... She almost lost the job.... She survived it... Few weeks latter naxo we gam for bustop i just dey smile.... She con dey look me..... We are still friends though but not like b4

Guy this was bad oo.. When someone is in genuine need. Don't hesitate to assist if within your capacity. Forget all these talks we say here. That was a genuine cause. You fvck up. Recharge card, hair, data, tfare etc are some of the stupid things but she had a sincere need.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by arinzos(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Most guys Shouting "I didn't do anything to Impress a Girl are all Liars" we have all done one thing or the other at least in Sec.School to impress that girl.
Mine was in Secondary School. I stole my Parents/Elder sis Money to Impress Her until After Sec. School. This girl con gree for Me but the tin no Last 2 weeks we broke up.
So Much for all the wasted Money.
Eyes dn open nw. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by johnpablo541(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Loaned my girlfriend back then 150k, she said she was gonna be paying me back 20k monthly, she paid back only 30k. I had to dash her the rest for peace to reign.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Sweeetheart(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
MRAKBEE:

Congratulations.. 9 years? Let's hope there is a good reason for that..

9yrs of togetherness, not 9yrs of relationship. we started as friends

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:

Tramadol is not that bad as people portray it to be.

Tramadol has really improved my moral soundness
This one is dying small small already

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by alphaRego01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
My brodda
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
I once met a girl in a cab, I collected her contact and within days we started going out. Since we used the same route and closed the same, we thought it wise to always meet at the bus stop and take a cab together. For like 2 weeks we were doing this, I was the financier of the transportation fare, which was about #600 then. Sometimes she will call me to get her Nutri milk and snacks. Imagine paying 6h +250 almost daily. I was practically suffering and smiling, drunk in love like Beyonce and Jay Z. Mine was stupidity and naivety at play. The craziest of all was that I even borrow if need be. One day I lied to her that my closing time had changed from 5pm to 7:30 pm- she protested and was very unhappy as if it was something I could influence. 3 days later she quit her job. End of a magaring.
Some girls have no conscience, whatsoever. The experience makes me annoyed each time I remember

Investment.....investment...

The one who invests less in a convo, is the one in control; and also the one that feels less pain should a break up happen.

She was the dominant one.

You feel much pain whenever you remember her because you invested more than she did.

Always watch your investment level in any convo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by olanreyman(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Snipper007:

MUGU 2019 grin
Swear down cry
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by philip0906(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

[s]Just post the dirt you have on me and I will leave you alone. You don't use your leprosy infested fingers to type unverifiable things. I want to make an example out of you. I won't leave you, till you post it. Deflections won't help you eitherembarassed/s]*
Oh you clown! You have denied your self and your existence in here...I just dey laugh your yeye self...

I have nothing to prove to you...Once you spit any bumkum in here that potrays you as a direct opposite of yourself, as I have always done...I will call you out.

Look at this underaged imp telling me she will make an example out of me on a faceless forum...Oh yeah!!! I am running away. Clown grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by miclil: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Staying out in the cold, I later had fever because of that ***

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Frankicent(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Frankyboy1:
There was this classy sexy and smart girl I was eyeing but didnt have d lever cause she was working class and strict, for a long time we were cosy and chatting up, but she no de gree give me d green light,though i second guessed she might have also been into me,one day she stopped by as usual for the chitty chats, and we started gisting,tell her say I wan go bath, next thing I carry olive oil enter bathroom, stroke my gbolla until he stand, meanwhile my heart was racing,then rubbed enough olive oil on the massive rod, I told my sef, once I come out, it is either hit or miss, mennn,na so I enter parlor with my rod dripping and shining, but with my heart racing and my reputation at stake, when I stepped in, her eye balls grew big and misty,...... Hmmmmmm! If I finish d story here ehen, but up till today we still talk and laugh about it, cause she will be my wife in March,,,,, crazy crazy moment

Your wife hmmm.. make I no talk.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Finchmgh: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mikkydo:

This is addiction speaking man not you. You can be sound without taking drugs. Peace cool
The beer most of you drink on daily basis is worse than tramadol.

Alcohol is one of the deadliest drugs you can ever think of and yet most of you will begin to point accusing fingers at those taking tramadol as if you guys are better of than them.

We all are guilty in our own respective habits.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by osamz007: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Randy100:
Going to vigil, where cold and sleep wan kill me for that night. I was later rewarded with kpekus after 6months. grin

na SIWES program?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by larryking540: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:

Tramadol is not that bad as people portray it to be.

Tramadol has really improved my moral soundness
Exactly
I used alcohol to boast my moral while in campus to meet girls way higher than me in level ,till date I don't need alcohol again to approve ladies I just meet them like I am drunk and speak my mind

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Snipper007: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Leave me alone o. I am currently in pains.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nnemuka(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
blingxx:
I baked her a birthday cake
I know one calabar boy that bakes me cake in the university. Fine young romantic man but His region just spoilt everything
Pls keep it up, women love things like this kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Randy100: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
1metre:
Bad Guy grin grin
ma nigga
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Taywon: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

Guy this was bad oo.. When someone is in genuine need. Don't hesitate to assist if within your capacity. Forget all these talks we say here. That was a genuine cause. You fvck up. Recharge card, hair, data, tfare etc are some of the stupid things but she had a sincere need.

My guy u dont understand this women.....
I was not her only guy... But i played along
I tell u, i didnt regret it...
I grew up with mature G's... They told me dont be in a hurry to f**k a girl or else u go just dey spend anyhow .... There will always be a lucky day....
This code has helped me till date....

24 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by leonard002(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blaze212:
I rented an apartment for her in school, took care of her feeding, bought her textbooks paid for all her assignments, single handedly sponsored her project, bought her numerous phones for her, her mum, her dad and her kid bro sponsored her sister's trip overseas.....but Las Las her father called me to leave his daughter alone dat am not compatible with his daughter, her sister came back to Nigeria without calling me to thank me till date and she has married another bobo.....isn't loving a lady a fools game ??
chai

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Jaynom(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I like you already man.
No homo!
"none taken!"
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Randy100: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
osamz007:

na SIWES program?
Na so you see am.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by vincentjk(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
About 4months ago a female friend called and lamented she's starving in school and all that so I decided to send her 2k, I delayed for like 2weeks before sending it and she often reply to my WhatsApp status with "where's it" lmao

Sent her the 2k the same day I sent my kid sis in school money as well. My kid sis chatted me up thanking me while the stoopid girl rather reacted to my status immediately she saw the money asking unnecessary questions.

She opened up she saw an alert few hours ago with my name on it and she wants to inquire if i sent it but I said "no, I didn't send any money". She later got fed up since I wouldn't admit it.

Since August then no chat no talk until few days to Christmas, she told me she'd be visiting this Christmas to come eat my food she's been missing smh... Some girl's are very ungrateful I swear

22 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmm...following
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nnemuka(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I like you already man.
No homo!
hmmm
No homo and you are liking a man?
Are you bottom or top?
send him a PM already
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by bonnyhope: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
I once met a girl in a cab, I collected her contact and within days we started going out. Since we used the same route and closed the same, we thought it wise to always meet at the bus stop and take a cab together. For like 2 weeks we were doing this, I was the financier of the transportation fare, which was about #600 then. Sometimes she will call me to get her Nutri milk and snacks. Imagine paying 6h +250 almost daily. I was practically suffering and smiling, drunk in love like Beyonce and Jay Z. Mine was stupidity and naivety at play. The craziest of all was that I even borrow if need be. One day I lied to her that my closing time had changed from 5pm to 7:30 pm- she protested and was very unhappy as if it was something I could influence. 3 days later she quit her job. End of a magaring.
Some girls have no conscience, whatsoever. The experience makes me annoyed each time I remember

All for the sake of 5mins press up on her
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Finchmgh: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
larryking540:

Exactly
I used alcohol to boast my moral while in campus to meet girls way higher than me in level ,till date I don't need alcohol again to approve ladies I just meet them like I am drunk and speak my mind
Actually the moral soundness I am referring to is good behavior and not the other moral that has to do with guts and boldness
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Bahamas95(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't think I have done anything stup!d to impress a girl.

The only thing I can remember now is cooking for a girl who once challenged me that I can't cook, she say na only white rice and indomie I fit cook. She visited me and I shocked her by preparing a "wicked" egusi soup(with bitter leaf) right in her presence.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Fxwarrior: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blaze212:
I rented an apartment for her in school, took care of her feeding, bought her textbooks paid for all her assignments, single handedly sponsored her project, bought her numerous phones for her, her mum, her dad and her kid bro sponsored her sister's trip overseas.....but Las Las her father called me to leave his daughter alone dat am not compatible with his daughter, her sister came back to Nigeria without calling me to thank me till date and she has married another bobo.....isn't loving a lady a fools game ??

I dont believe you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by larryking540: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:

Actually the moral soundness I am referring to is good behavior and not the other moral that has to do with guts and boldness

So drinking achohol and still condinate ur self is actually bad behavior?
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by larryking540: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bahamas95:
I don't think I have done anything stup!d to impress a girl.

The only thing I can remember now is cooking for a girl who once challenged me that I can't cook, she say na only white rice and indomie I fit cook. She visited me and I shocked her by preparing a "wicked" egusi soup(with bitter leaf) right in her presence.

Did you fuvkk her bro ,,,,,
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:

Oh you clown! You have denied your self and your existence in here...I just dey laugh your yeye self...

I have nothing to prove to you...Once you spit any bumkum in here that potrays you as a direct opposite of yourself, as I have always done...I will call you out.

Look at this underaged imp telling me she will make an example out of me on a faceless forum...Oh yeah!!! I am running away. Clown grin

No insults dear. Post it

Call me out with EVIDENCE. Is that more difficult than the insults you have been typing? grin
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
I was chatting with this particular lady that I wanted to f*ck. She said all I want from her is just sex so she will not accept my invitation. Then I told her that why would I invite her just for sex that if it's sex I want then the 10k I have in my mind to give her I can use it to f*ck plenty ashawo. Immediately I mentioned 10k,the babe change mouth ooo grin. She said she will come the nxt day and of course she came. I f*ck the living daylight out of her and ended up giving her 8k. And all these while I thought the girl was holy Mary oo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.