Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (52444 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jaynom:
NOTHING! I never did/do things to impress nobody! I'm not in this world to impress u! If u don't like me then fvck off! grin
I like you already man.
No homo!
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Fxwarrior: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilmax:
Actually used all my money I had in my account

Paid her rent, that was 500k, furnished the house about 400k

It was a learning process though, no fuss

You for kukuma pay her dowry nah. I doubt this besides.

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Snipper007:

Are u related to olakunle Churchill? grin, if u know u know
Leave me alone o. I am currently in pains.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is quite unfortunate that if a girl does not like you, she will do everything to take your money, kill your time, make you beg her and at the end she will just disappear. And I think the persistence of guys too play a major roll in this. A wise guy should be able to know a girl who does not truly want him.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Taywon:
Never impressed any girl b4....

Instead i benefited from financially, materially and food wise while in school.

The one that almost got me was this calabar babe of mine, told me she got a job at shoprite which was true, then she asked me to borrow her some money for tfare pending when she get paid, i told her to call me the following morning .... Naxo i switch off my fone.... She almost lost the job.... She survived it... Few weeks latter naxo we gam for bustop i just dey smile.... She con dey look me..... We are still friends though but not like b4
My guy you are a wise man and You will go far.

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:
1. When I was in secondary school, I learnt how to swim because swimming lessons were going to be introduced at my school. It was also my way of impressing the girls in school, and hell yeah, it worked. grin grin

Is that why you trailed me to IG/FB and ended up taking a wrong girl and her sisters to Dominoes abi Coldstone?

You should add that as No4 grin

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by doctore212(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bought a sex doll

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Mikkydo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:
I have never done anything to impress a lady... Rather ladies are the one doing all they can to win and impress my heart.

The secret is tramadol and a little bit of self discipline

The tramadol is lack of self discipline to start with grin

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Sluacoast(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
landmark86:
Paying her house rent of 120k.
But was shocked the day I went there and saw anoda nigga fvcking her in that same apartment. Then I no say I be MUMU
You funny pieces. Oh my God. ��
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by tunderoc(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
I arranged with my kid sis, told paleh we were going for a picnic so he allowed us use his jalopy. Dropped my lil sis at her friends then drove to another state to meet a lady I have not seen before (na those days b4 Facebook)... Feeling was mutual and we stated dating, had a break for 2 years, came back together and now 10 years in marriage.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Tarabye: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2019

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by OGwales(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Used my house rent to buy her phone... While I live with a course in hostel. Later dumped for a guy who stays off k.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Sluacoast(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
seniormallam:
Buying food for her everyday inside school......... I will then get #20 kulikuli on my way home to go drink garri......... Promise land I no reach, liver to toast I no get....... Her yellow pawpaw skin is what switched off my brain...... She fresh die, after graduation we went to our different base, she started accusing me for not letting her enjoy her life in school......... I didn't give her space & I didn't say what I want.
Na your comment be the worse amongst all. O boy Y u dey dull

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by 1metre: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Randy100:
Going to vigil, where cold and sleep wan kill me for that night. I was later rewarded with kpekus after 6months. grin
Bad Guy grin grin
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Leave matter, na so I form hard man come go fight agbero because I wan impress my babe da year,the kind blow wey I chop that day, my mouth no fit mouth am.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Finchmgh: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mikkydo:

The tramadol is lack of self discipline to start with grin
Tramadol is not that bad as people portray it to be.

Tramadol has really improved my moral soundness

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by MRAKBEE(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sweeetheart:
I was lucky enough to met a lady with little or no social vices. my babe is almost naive in everything before we met and I happened to be her first guy

I came to realized she love text, the day I sent a night text after she gave me a pass, she keep thanking me and I keeping sending many of the texts coupled with she's average academically then, I stick with her influence her instinct, social vices, psychological traits among others

we always laugh it off, whenever she remembered how she got matured and exposed in my hand.

guys that are dating ladies that have been liberated to the world before relationship, I give una kudos. I can't deal with that problem.

9yrs relationship and courtship I never had any encounter or long disagreement with my girl, my friends keep doubting if I have not use charm on her because her beauty and spotless fair complexion is second to none
Congratulations.. 9 years? Let's hope there is a good reason for that..
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by philip0906(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Is that why you trailed me to IG/FB and ended up taking a wrong girl and her sisters to Dominoes abi Coldstone?

You should add that as No4 grin
Pocohantas. I don chop ban already because of you today...abegi hop off my mentions make you for dey alright grin
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Toks2008(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just being me.

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Bluezy13(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Blaze212:
I rented an apartment for her in school, took care of her feeding, bought her textbooks paid for all her assignments, single handedly sponsored her project, bought her numerous phones for her, her mum, her dad and her kid bro sponsored her sister's trip overseas.....but Las Las her father called me to leave his daughter alone dat am not compatible with his daughter, her sister came back to Nigeria without calling me to thank me till date and she has married another bobo.....isn't loving a lady a fools game ??

I really feel for you.
Ungrateful family, they must be.

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Oreoluwa5: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
merits:
I stole so many things to impress girls,such as � goat, chicken, electric kettle, money and so on.
Na dem
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Mikkydo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:

Tramadol is not that bad as people portray it to be.

Tramadol has really improved my moral soundness

This is addiction speaking man not you. You can be sound without taking drugs. Peace cool

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by nkemjacob2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gave her money beyond imagination. Last last she marry another person
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by morley411(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Turned to a painter, Painted her whole room, I wan die that day I just pretended

24 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by boiz2men(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Snipper007:

Real G, no time

Actually I don't like it

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by adez33(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
seniormallam:
Buying food for her everyday inside school......... I will then get #20 kulikuli on my way home to go drink garri......... Promise land I no reach, liver to toast I no get....... Her yellow pawpaw skin is what switched off my brain...... She fresh die, after graduation we went to our different base, she started accusing me for not letting her enjoy her life in school......... I didn't give her space & I didn't say what I want.
lol����abayowo ku
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
seniormallam:

So far you're the biggest MUMU I seen this 2019, biko work on yourself

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Jacktheripper: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
SanAnton10:
Lemme Bring My Chair close and listen to the Liars and those speaking truth....

Next time, crop your fucking picture.
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by dhammielare(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
seniormallam:

She's right infact she suppose sue you to court for being a fool in her life.. ������

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Chiptew(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wash her clothes, bra and pants, still cook for her to show there ain’t anything I can’t do for her but immediately I got the kpekus, I can’t even touch her handkerchief. And we are still very much together � grin

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:

Pocohantas. I don chop ban already because of you today...abegi hop off my mentions make you for dey alright grin

Just post the dirt you have on me and I will leave you alone. You don't use your leprosy infested fingers to type unverifiable things. I want to make an example out of you. I won't leave you, till you post it. Deflections won't help you eitherkiss

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Oovi5(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
kecee99:
Catching a grenade for her without getting blast off cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me