Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Dey Find Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dey Find Husband (7561 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband / Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sorry no offense but I find this really strange. Do you mean while getting to 30 years you have never come across this kind of guy you need? Not even in school, nysc, church, your neighborhood, friends birthday parties, work or other places you have been to?

If you haven't been able to meet such a person all this while, I don't see how NL will help dear. Better you reflect back at those guys who have been toasting you and you have been rejecting them because in reality, you can get that exact man you picture in your head but you can turn even a shoe maker to the most perfect gentleman you will have a long lasting beautiful lifetime with.

6 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:
Sorry no offense but I find this really strange. Do you mean while getting to 30 years you have never come across this kind of guy you need? Not even in school, nysc, church, your neighborhood, friends birthday parties, work or other places you have been to?

If you haven't been able to meet such a person all this while, I don't see how NL will help dear. Better you reflect back at those guys who have been toasting you and you have been rejecting them because in reality, you can get that exact man you picture in your head but you can turn even a shoe maker to the most perfect gentleman you will have a long lasting beautiful lifetime with.
There is something called circumstances . I have had two long term relationship that ended up wasting my time so sometimes its go you don't go assuming what you don't know about people.

As for your pessimism of me not finding the kind of man here ,i will say that is not for you to decide after all something good actually came out of Nazareth ,i am looking or a husband not husbands ,so all it takes is just one man to meet the criteria which i dont think is unrealistic.If you dont meet the criteria fine except you mean to tell me only ugly broke and mannerless men litter this forum

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
There is something called circumstances . I have had two long term relationship that ended up wasting my time so sometimes its go you don't go assuming what you don't know about people.

As for your pessimism of me not finding the kind of man here ,i will say that is not for you to decide after all something good actually came out of nazareth ,i am looking or a husband not husbands ,so all it takes is just one man to meet the criteria which i dont think is unrealistic except you mean to tell me only ugly broke and mannerless men litter this forum

No I didn't mean it that way. I hope you find that man that suits you. Best of luck dear. Meanwhile which part of Edo state are you from?
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:

No I didn't mean it that way. I hope you find that man that suits you. Best of luck dear. Meanwhile which part of Edo state are you from?
OK thanks, Bini
Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
OK thanks, Bini

OK, dormo, wa koyo ooo
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:

OK, dormo, wa koyo ooo
lol
Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
lol

Why laughing, I hope I got it right and its not an insult... You know sometimes if I hear people speaking the language its like they are just insulting themselves lol
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:

Why laughing, I hope I got it right and its not an insult... You know sometimes if I hear people speaking the language its like they are just insulting themselves lol
dormor is for men especially elderly or someone older than you.
Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
dormor is for men especially elderly or someone older than you.

Ok the reason why they always say epa dormo... I get. Maybe you could teach me Bini language if you don't mind. Do I have to pay for private lessons?
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
DonJayrome:

Ok the reason why they always say epa dormo... I get. Maybe you could teach me Bini language if you don't mind. Do I have to pay for private lessons?
pay ke? Pm me
Re: I Dey Find Husband by DonJayrome(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
pay ke? Pm me

Ok, sent
Re: I Dey Find Husband by gbami(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
fortunately for me i am not in your words "wougly". tongue
.. Proof it...
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Deflames01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
May God grant you your heart desires........that is not going to be an easy task

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Deflames01:
May God grant you your heart desires........that is not going to be an easy task
amen, thanks
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Looking for a man between the ages of 31- 37
Ready to settle down
Not too black like charcoal
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible
A Christian or atheist is fine .

If you know long distance relationship is not your forte, dont pm me
If you know you are overly religious, dont pm me
If you know your people will prefer you marry a lady from your tribe, don't pm me
If you know you don't like Edo girls ,don't pm me
If you know you cannot afford to raise a family based on your current financial status,dont pm me
If you know you are still not sure of when you want to settle down, maybe you are still waiting on the gods to send you a sign, dont pm me
If you dont fall within the age range ,don't pm me

What is the application deadline ?

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by blacq2009(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jaubdu:
. Lol don't know how to do that, guess am dumb to tech
If you know you're dumb to tech, don't pm her.

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
RonaldoVido:

What is the application deadline ?
there is no deadline
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Chazzyboy: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

If you know your people will prefer you marry a lady from your tribe, don't pm me
If you know you cannot afford to raise a family based on your current financial status,dont pm me
If you know you are still not sure of when you want to settle down, maybe you are still waiting on the gods to send you a sign, dont pm me
I dey
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Don't mind them,they want you to settle for broke riff raff.
Searchingforbae:
there is nothing unrealistic there na, so i still don't get why its funny or you want me to say with Deep pockets but looking like oshiomole? what if my genes are not strong enough and all my kids end up looking like their father embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Peterosky(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Op,I have all these qualities you mentioned up there,but the problem is that I am off the market. I am only just avail but no longer able. So I wish you the best in your search.
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Gaddafih001(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

10 years later....at Shiloh viewing center for Beni...

11 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Davepal: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'm only attracted to gurls who are bold enough to take the first step. You're my type.

You're taking a right step. You will never regret your decision. Our good wishes will always remain with you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dey Find Husband by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
u done ever do biznes for Europe b4? cuz Edo ladies nd Italy r 5&6. best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Vandieee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

Let's chat
Re: I Dey Find Husband by FanOfMyself: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
This post has feminism written over it... A woman putting herself in the natural and God given position of man. Why don't you pay his bride price too

7 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by captain2020(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

I'm interested, I'm working in Koko, every close to Edo.

We will discuss the rest on DM
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
The hate spewed on this romance section towards opposite gender is becoming alarming. Misogynists and misandrists are using this platform to spew bitterness. What's all the shaming for?how hurt can one be to start shaming people based on their gender? The forum was filled with women haters now it seems the men haters are increasing in numbers too....
Everyday I wakeup to women are gold diggers or men are scum posts.
No one can seek get reasonable advice on this forum because all advice given will be based on ones own gender

If you are too bitter towards a male/female kindly avoid dating instead of spoiling the minds of others concerning a gender.

There are good women and men everywhere

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Don't mind them,they want you to settle for broke riff raff.
everything about you is broke guys . are you suffering that much in your parents house that you need a rich guy as ticket to escape?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dey Find Husband by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
Michelle55:
God will bless you with your heart desire but be careful with NL Bleep boys my sister.. They are not smiling

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why bash the young lady , her preference ain't bad either just the way she wants it so let her be, besides her quest is not for everybody if you got nothing in it just move on..

NB. All the best op, you voicing out shows you really know what you want..

5 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Why bash the young lady , her preference ain't bad either just the way she wants it so let her be, besides her quest is not for everybody if you got nothing in it just move on..

NB. All the best op, you voicing out shows you really know what you want..
i tire o. Honestly i am not surprised sha considering the reputation of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Michellekabod2:
The hate spewed on this romance section towards opposite gender is becoming alarming. Misogynists and misandrists are using this platform to spew bitterness. What's all the shaming for?how hurt can one be to start shaming people based on their gender? The forum was filled with women haters now it seems the men haters are increasing in numbers too....
Everyday I wakeup to women are gold diggers or men are scum posts.
No one can seek get reasonable advice on this forum because all advice given will be based on ones own gender

If you are too bitter towards a male/female kindly avoid dating instead of spoiling the minds of others concerning a gender.

There are good women and men everywhere
loud it for those in the back.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For We Wey No Get Val: / Romancelanders Guys Will U Think Of Double Dating If U Ve Her As Your Girlfriend / Ladies, Can You Allow Your Man To Go And Barb In This Kind Of Saloon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.