Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days (81020 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Wife Wahala / "My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by v2: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Sorry to differ. A lot of women behaves like this out of nowhere.
Some are even worse.
Most of them are suffering from the phobia of losing their man to another woman probably due to past experience or what people around them have experienced.
I have seen women telling their fellow women to do things like this.
He should be thankful she has not gone diabolic to have a firm hold of him.
Women these days can go any length to keep a man they love.

olabrinks:
You missed the part where you cheated on her probably before marriage or after hence why she’s acting this way. No woman is going to behave like this out of nowhere.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Ronzy1990(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2019
EXACTLY!.....ur problems starts from that name. You plan on cheating or what?...FAITHFULO is a better option[ sadQuote author=payperpost post=85361164]not when your moniker says you are a cheater, i dont believe you, she have her reasons[/quote]
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2019
nero2face:
she loves u so much mehn, I wish for such a loving jealous wife, she only want u for her self alone...endure it and try turning it into fun, laugh at her when she do those things and let her know u love her and won't chest on her...u can device a fun means of cajoling her whenever she act up

Jealousy has more to do with obsession and not love, please get it right. Jealous destroys and eventually kills anything it touches. Love does exactly the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by IkemChris(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Many women believe in the Word of the prophet that says seven women will hook up to one man and some will just beg to answer his name, so they are always monitoring their husbands because them no want wahala ooooo. Anyway God will continue to give you the heart to tolerate all her drama grin grin
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by golddare: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Just fall in love with your wife and enjoy yourself, she's the only one who loves you now o, all this Freedom you are looking for is not necessary. You prayed for love now you have it.
In the aspect of light at night, it's a gradual process she will change.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by bete: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2019
My brother, to be candid, you are the architect of your domestic tension because to refused call a spade a spade from day one. well, all you need to do now is to talk things out with her. What you are doing is out of fear and not love. Be a man and tell her that you are not her driver, her messenger and what of you. You need to draw a line between assisting her and obeying her.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Josh44s(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
nato20ng:

Calm down bro, dont make any life changing decision in a bad mood

I have endured too many nonsense over the years. Especially the ungratefulness from her family which has been the sign I married into the wrong family. Because of this woman I sacrificed my traveling out for marriage 4yrs ago and now wey money nor dey again her true color came out. I won’t regret anything but I one thing I know is the marriage done end, lemme have my peace of mind. Thank God no kids yet.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by texazzpete(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2019
olabrinks:
You missed the part where you cheated on her probably before marriage or after hence why she’s acting this way. No woman is going to behave like this out of nowhere.

This makes zero sense. Stop making excuses for toxic people. If the genders were reversed and the OP was a woman coming to complain about a toxically jealous husband, you wouldn't accuse her of cheating.

Very many partners are jealous and insecure without cause. It's extremely common. Why don't you know this?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by seunmsg(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Pls I need help on how to tackle this wahala

You are a very weak man. All you need is to man up. Damn!
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Ugogabriel(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Am a married man like you. My wife wanted to start such nonsense when we got married but once I don't like a particular thing I refuse and stand by it with time she learnt to be living by it. Once you always compromise your decision to always favor your wife then it give her the room to even go to the extent of smashing your phone. One day she will also slap you in public. Pls learn to be a man
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by jesmond3945: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
mr man you would soon burn yourself out. I love what you are doing but is not sustainable. She needs to take responsibility of driving herself and by the way note that women who are always checking the phone also have skeleton in their cupboard.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by chidooh1: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2019
You didn't set boundaries for this relationship from the onset. It seemed you have ceeded your stand in that marriage to your wife. You are the cause of the issues militating against you now. You are the head, she is your wife. I don't know if it's too late now but you need to get back to the driver seat of that marriage. In terms of decision making you seem to be failing gradually.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by darlenese(f): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2019
my husband cooks , wash , cleans , drives me everywhere and anywhere , he has never complained because he knows being a father and a husband is not by sitting in the palour and holding remote because u have provided money .

all these new husbands of these days have no idea what marriage is all about .

as for your ex - u have no business calling her for anything , a man never makes ordinary friendship with a woman especially an ex .

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by darlenese(f): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2019
bete:
My brother, to be candid, you are the architect of your domestic tension because to refused call a spade a spade from day one. well, all you need to do now is to talk things out with her. What you are doing is out of fear and not love. Be a man and tell her that you are not her driver, her messenger and what of you. You need to draw a line between assisting her and obeying her.

GO and MARRY and then come back to comment .

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by EmmyDJourno: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2019
You must've seen this trait before you married her, so stop complaining and face your front

I dated someone similar this year, she gets hysterical once there is an issue, as small as not picking her call. Once she spoilt her phone over a minor issue and I had to fix it undecided

I didn't pick or return her calls for 2weeks, and she got the message

Stupid and crazy women everywhere
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by frozen70(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Fearcom:

She doesn't have brains.

If her husband suddenly collapses and dies due to exhaustion, she will blame God for his early demise.

That's not being smart; that's being sly.

If she's smart let her apply her intelligence in handling and managing her home, family, work and business with wisdom.

Her "smartness" will backfire when he eventually snaps.

My wife was once like this; even telling me that she's older than me upstairs.

Then when she talks and shouts and argues she knows she's talking to a wall. I don't get into any arguments with her whatsoever: I won't be pulled into one. She knows.

When I've made a sound decision that's all. If you go and do otherwise there are heavy consequences

You can make a sound decision but he can't

So is she not smart for being able to manipulate him
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by tooth4tooth: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
bro are you married? Women are not easy as you think oooo, how is it my responsibilities, I go to antenatal I see most women if not all coming by themselves.
Most of this self acclaimed marriage counsellors are not married yet think they know more about marriage by dishing out imaginary pieces of advice.

Jealous and insecure woman is an incurable syndrome. The more you try to stop her ,the more you set your house in turmoil.

My childhood friend is in such situation ,they have been married for about thirteen years now. She checks her husband's phone at night ,copy all suspected female phone numbers and start insulting them. Sometimes she ends up calling some male friends cheesy . She even quarrelled with me for not telling her what I know about her husband. As I speak to you we are not in talking terms. But I still bond well with her husband despite her effort to tear us apart.

Bro, just keep adapting, never stop adapting.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Licht: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:
how am I supposed to know she won't want to learn how to drive on purpose, and if I decide to firm and she jumps bike, accident or miscarriage might happen, I won't forgive myself

Then continue enjoying it na since you can't be firm. You're a man and you're saying you can't be firm, then let her continue controlling you.

If you don't tame her now, your old age (sixties above) is when you will see more hell.

You better be firm and rein her in now, or you keep enjoying it.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by feelme3(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
LOGOBELT:
You have really tried discovering her faults.

The next thing is to study her... Like what are the things that makes her angry? What are the things i do that piss her off? Most importantly, what does she want?

The matrimonial bedroom is not just a sleeping room... Wake her up at night, talk to her solemnly, once again i said solemnly...

As for your chat with your ex Biko, end it "its better to stay off Ex especially when you are married, to prevent Family Palava"

As for driving her to the market, antenatal and church, boss its your RESPONSIBILITY as the husband.

We men only show love to our partner before marriage, once she is in, you find it difficult to continue what you started.

Like I said, yoy have discovered her faults, next is to study her......

After that, next is to wake her up at night, say sweet and emotion capturing words to her, then when she fall for it.... Hit her with the words " Dear, i want to discuss something with you" while you caress her. Talk to her about it, and am sure she will listen.

Women aren't that DIFFICULT you just need to ADJUST a little, so that ONE TROUSER CAN FIT YOU TWO

Congratulations on the many likes to your comment and how easy you made it sound to handle but I seriously doubt you're married. Just like some people will think it's easy to beat up 10 men in real life just like in the movies. Bros marriage is whole different ball game. Especially with a woman that doesn't want to see reasons with you.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Consula: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Ordinarily, I won't comment, but for the sake of us being brothers-at-arms, i will. You don't need someone to tell you what to do, don't wait for your life to become more complicated before you lay your cards on the table, it may sound rather rash, but if you can't work it out within the next few weeks, then what is the essence of being in the same ship if you can't have your peace and sanity. FYI, following a woman (wife or gf) all over the place is not necessarily an act of love or care, so what is it gonna be? Your life, your marriage............your call!
Cheato64:
I got married in 2018, I love my wife so much and I know she loves me too but my wife is too dramatic.

She always claim she trusts me but mehn she doesn't let me out of her sight. I do everything and it's affecting me, we have a son and another is on the way, she has refused to learn how to drive on purpose, I take her everywhere, antenatal, market (hate this one the most), I drop and pick her from work, am forced to go church or other programs which I wouldn't like to go.

She goes through my phone every 3 days most especially at night. She noticed I snore I asked for a separate room, she will never let me, she Insists we sleep with light on.

Sometimes I pray for Nepa to take light. The day I called an ex that works in bank to assist me with transaction due to crowd, she went through my phone saw it, I had to explain out of anger she smashed my phone she does this very often she has smashed hers b4.

I feel like running away for a week but I can't leave my work or our son and she might go to my parents which I wouldn't want.

Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2019
nero2face:
she loves u so much mehn, I wish for such a loving jealous wife, she only want u for her self alone...endure it and try turning it into fun, laugh at her when she do those things and let her know u love her and won't chest on her...u can device a fun means of cajoling her whenever she act up
There are different degrees of jealousy. Be careful what u wish for... be very careful
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by feelme3(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2019
darlenese:

GO and MARRY and then come back to comment .

As in, the way most of these online marriage counselors dish out advices you begin to wonder. But you sef, how you know say him never marry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by TruthHurts100: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Cheato64:

You gave her the power. You must take it back. You don't need to tell her you're the man in the house. You must show her.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by samtol4(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2019
You are the wife she is the husband .When she smashed your phones what was your reaction? You need to sit her down and talk like a man ! It appears you are weak and she took advantage of this .She smashed phones
,soon she will smash your head .Her anger management is a big problem . Discuss with her . I ask you again are you the wife of the house ?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Goalnaldo(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Follow your mind and run away for a week. Tell her if she continues like that, you will go back to your parents house or better still your ex. She go get sense by force. She has anger management issues.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by id4sho(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
CSTR2:
You need to enforce consequences.
There are no consequences for her actions that is why she is misbehaving.

Show her the consequences. It doesn't mean you are not a good husband.

If she smash your phone, make sure she buys it. Don't compromise.
If she doesnt want to buy it, seize her phone.

If she wants to attend anywhere else apart from ante natal, and she wants you to drive, don't do it.
Let heaven fall.

When she sees the real consequences, she would change.
It is natural.

Grow some back bone or that woman would ride over you for life.
Barman ,give him a chilled bottle of orijin .
Tiri gbosa, man wet sabi. May you live long.
my 2 cents
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by psalmuelwater(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2019
nero2face:
I can bet you do not wish for a loving jealous wife.
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by healthserve(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2019
SURElee:
Did you court this insecure woman with serious anger management issues? If you did, how come you didn't see all these? Oya tell me love is blind, why are you then seeing them now if love is blind?

During courtship. We tend to leave the most important things to be chasing shadows and buying only shawarma instead of being sensitive to things that will matter in future, now an insecure woman with serious anger issues will soon throw a knife at you one day same way King Saul threw a spear a David in the Bible.

Guy, na you use your own hard earned money to go buy the property as a wife, begin dey reason am. You got in. You will figure it out yourself as e dey hot.

I see no reason why a woman in her right senses will smash her husband's phone, she kiss craze abi you lick iru wey dey shack her? You better wear the pants in your home as the man of the home or you become the mop stick for mopping the bathroom floor. The time is now! If you send her back home to learn to be a wife, to control her temper and work on her insecurities for 2months, she go know how far.

Ndi wife material 1billion yards smashing phones hahahaha.

shocked you be woman?
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Sweeetheart(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Jeferious:
this one say na hot and raw love? She no see her papa phone smash, abi her manager for workplace own Kai Walahi it is finished for this generation of men. Shaa shaa the new generation of men are keenly learning, and I doubt if they would make the same mistake

you're a kid to understand what I'm saying, listen to the lady other side of the story before ranting like a spoilt toys

why should I believe a sane human will smash her husband phone and even her own phone. many things can't trigger peoples to the act that's not part of them, just as how you turn a domestic dog into a wild animal

many things turn human into a be.ast frustration, distrust, jealousness etc the op never make mentioned if she do this prior to their marriage, this means something transformed her character if I will admit she truly smashes phone, you need to study the psychic of human before chanting you men of this generation crabs!

I used to be hot temper and escalate small things but friends and my bae change many of that through some channels that I won't disclose. human change from good to bad and bad to worse, bad to good
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by Neddyogu(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Ur wife is pregnant, so her hormones are all over d place. Her drama may just be her hormones speaking. Every woman (and man too) get wahala. Just manage ur own. At least she loves u. That should count for something bro. Cheers
Re: My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days by id4sho(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2019
darlenese:
my husband cooks , wash , cleans , drives me everywhere and anywhere , he has never complained because he knows being a father and a husband is not by sitting in the palour and holding remote because u have provided money .

all these new husbands of these days have no idea what marriage is all about .

as for your ex - u have no business calling her for anything , a man never makes ordinary friendship with a woman especially an ex .
what's ur opinion to phone smashing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Upside Down Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.