Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (2048 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by unclefamous: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Have you ever been caught having sex?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
unclefamous:
Have you ever been caught having sex?
Caught as in how?
You no get house you dey pursue woman
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by chiemmanuel(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Caught? Were you stealing the sex? Was it Amu robbery

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by GuestLog: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
In the act or your secret exposed?

Children are as a result of sex. No other proof.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Kalapizim(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Caught as how
Are we kids ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Jodha(f): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have caught others sha...

Back in 2013 or so....I was in my room when my neighbor came to call me around past 12 midnight...that I should come...I was awake so I quickly followed her...

She dragged me to her room ... unfortunately it was her next door neighbor and a girl that was getting down...

It was so loud Asin they were banging doors...the soundtrack and everything was mad...

We waited patiently to see who the girl in action...only to see ...one fat church girl....she was so embarrassed... grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Jodha(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kalapizim:
Caught as how

Are we kids ?

It happens...even if it's yhur house....yhu might forget to lock the door...and someone will just awkwardly barge in on yhu guys. ...

Shit happens. ..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Osobi32(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
In 2004 my uncle caught me making out with one babe like that.... I traveled to the village for holiday so this babe came over to visit my cousin, I just signal my cousin to give space make I toast her friend. As she took a walk Na so me and this babe start to talk before I knew it we don dey make body contact, as a sharp guy wey I be I move the babe go upstairs.... As we enter room na so action start not knowing say my uncle dey house and we were directly above his room. As I dey knack this babe Na so my uncle open door, omo Na so my dick shrink within seconds. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Caught by who the police, army, air force, navy, nscdc, DSS, immigration or road safety officials?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by illicit(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2019
op u must be a peeping Tom.
what will u do with our responses
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Every sex act is conscious of its environment
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by unclefamous: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
illicit:
op u must be a peeping Tom. what will u do with our responses
to release a new sound track
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by fergieboy: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Almost..

It wasn't funny atall
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? by ekochris(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2020
Almost sha.....those days of backyard love.

I reserve the rest of my comment.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? / What Is The Craziest Spelling You Forgot In The Exam Hall? / Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.