Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses (2039 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Muna4real(f): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sometimes when I remember my childhood, I just begin to laugh. The first day I saw my period, I was surprised. I have been feeling stomach pain for days and I didn't know that I was about to see my period, and those pains were like an introduction into menses. I just came back from school and decided to go to the toilet. Then I saw blood. I already knew what it was because we have been taught in school about sexual reproduction. My school was even visited by Always ultra pad. So I knew how to use a pad. I immediately took one from my mom's box. When my mom came back, I told her what I saw and showed her my panties. Do you know the sexual advice that she gave me? She said that "you have started seeing your period ohh and you are now a woman. Don't allow any boy or man to touch you ohh" .I told her that I don't understand. She then said that if a man touches me in anyway even if he touches my hands, that I will get pregnant. I knew that it was a lie because we were taught in school that pregnancy can only happen when a man and a woman have sex and nothing more. I just smiled at my mom. She just wanted me to stay away from men. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Canberra55: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Go and prepare for your common entrance exam.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Muna4real(f): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Canberra55:
Go and prepare for your common entrance exam.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Canberra55: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=Muna4real post=91486387]

Lol [/quote

Hahahaaa]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by playapayaski: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmmmm, then you went about getting touched right?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Ugaboy: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
my period started recently
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by offset67(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
interesting

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by seankafor(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
E be like na here I go retire for today cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
seankafor:
E be like na here I go retire for today cheesy
haha ashawo
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by longetivity(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
How can i get a girl pregnant pleassseee
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
playapayaski:
Hmmmm, then you went about getting touched right?
See this one wayray grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
That was then even Mom's advice is not useful Again cause all manner of lil Dicky has thrust in cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Thatlong9: 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yea, I experienced it years back my younger one i think 15 or so was complaining about severe stomach pains in the sitting room, trying to figure out what was going on and how she feels after some minutes, boom plushhhhh blood I looked at her angrily, hissed and said its time.
That stuff stinks I couldn't sleep for days, not cos of the smell but the fact she was about to start getting flipped and bent over like reciprocal. Na big gal now

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by NewDelhi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
When we were in boarding school, if a girl do mistake see her period for class like this e don be for her be that. Boys go use am laugh tire. Most times I feel for them sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Thatlong9: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
longetivity:

Dip 2 fingers in n shake vigorously till she gets pregnant
Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
She said
"Don't follow man o, if not you will get pregnant"

African parents sha!
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
You're now a woman
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by dumininu01(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Oya I don sit down grin
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by lastclaire4(f): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2020
longetivity:

By reading the bible

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Vulcanheph(m): 2:39am On Jul 08, 2020
I have a feeling that This thread is gonna be lit....

Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by saintvc(m): 3:59am On Jul 08, 2020
What do dad tell girls the first time they start experiencing menses?
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Thatlong9:
Yea, I experienced it years back my younger one i think 15 or so was complaining about severe stomach pains in the sitting room, trying to figure out what was going on and how she feels after some minutes, boom plushhhhh blood I looked at her angrily, hissed and said its time.
That stuff stinks I couldn't sleep for days, not cos of the smell but the fact she was about to start getting flipped and bent over like reciprocal. Na big gal now
Haha! I can relate
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by ibrutex(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Congrats dear, you will be a mother soon.
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Muna4real(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2020
saintvc:
What do dad tell girls the first time they start experiencing menses?

My dad didn't tell me anything
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by Queenslander(f): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muna4real:

My dad didn't tell me anything
Lol.. What in God's earth were you expecting him to tell you?
Re: Ladies : What Did Your Mom Tell You The First Day You Saw Your Menses by shamsin6300(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let me ask my sister grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Mummy Dey Show Her Pants For Street- Small Girl Disgrace a Boy / Can You Quess Who Killed His Woman? / Bbnaija Nengi Allegedly Living With Ozo As Confirmed By This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.