Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend Broke Up With Me (4073 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by kinzation(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I totally forgot.... I'm going to follow up the match for sure....
Man U are clowns and I'm sure we're gonna beat them..
lol they look very stubborn against big teams
they're gonna give us some tough time but we are taking our three points from them tomorrow
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Escabado: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Just give her two months , the guys with 2010 Camry will still dump her sorry ass. Guys are not silly. The guy already know she followed him because of car

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
SLAP44:

Go and buy a 2019 Camry. You planned to drag the girl to be flying bike all her life?
she can buy the Camry to save the guy from flying bike too

4 Likes

Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

More than 15yrs cool
that means you are between 30 to 40 yrs.
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
kinzation:
lol
they look very stubborn against big teams

they're gonna give us some tough time
but we are taking our three points from them tomorrow
arsenal is no big team this season
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by kinzation(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Once a big club always a big club

just that we've fallen from grace.
but Arteta needs time to rebuild and make us great again
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2019
kinzation:
Once a big club always a big club

just that we've fallen from grace.
but Arteta needs time to rebuild and make us great again
you are now a small club with big history just like Aston Villa, leed, Nottingham Forrest and many other European clubs like AC Milan
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Kingsean(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I totally forgot.... I'm going to follow up the match for sure....
Man U are clowns and I'm sure we're gonna beat them..
its either both teams settle for a point or emirates will go up in flames. sorry
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
kinzation:
lol
they look very stubborn against big teams

they're gonna give us some tough time
but we are taking our three points from them tomorrow

Man U stubborn keh... nothing come out from them....just empty vessels making noise up and down...

I'm going to bet on it sef... I'm very sure we will win ..
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Kingsean:

its either both teams settle for a point or emirates will go up in flames. sorry
We're getting our points from them. ... period...
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

We're in a tight corner this season but that doesn't make us a small team please..
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

We're in a tight corner this season but that doesn't make us a small team please..
when last did you played in UCL and when are you going to smell top 4 again
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
that means you are between 30 to 40 yrs.

Lool NO oooo.....Jeez .... I never smell better 20 sef...
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
when last did you played in UCL and when are you going to smell top 4 again

We go smell... it's a matter of time...

Chill
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

We go smell... it's a matter of time...

Chill
you can't confidently point to a fix time means you are now a small club with big history
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Lool NO oooo.....Jeez .... I never smell better 20 sef...
20? no wonder you join those bashing guys on nairaland. you still a kid.

what could attract a 20 yrs old girl to arsenal? you left all the Chelsea of this world to arsenal or your boyfriend is an arsenal fan?
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
20? no wonder you join those bashing guys on nairaland. you still a kid.

what could attract a 20 yrs old girl to arsenal? you left all the Chelsea of this world to arsenal or your boyfriend is an arsenal fan?

I didn't say I'm 20.... I was giving an instance...
Lool Methuselah yhu should know that age is not a yardstick for maturity at all....

I've being a gunner since i was a child...I don't instead a changing ....
Biko what is attractive about chelshit ?
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Midas01: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
But when you people ditch your wives for white women because of green card you call it hussling. Sorry, I have no pity for hypocrites.
supercase1:

If only she was patient with me well!!! I would replace her but not now
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Midas01: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Then why did you open this thread to cry?
supercase1:

I know u will support her u see, Y una no get sense, well janet doesn't deserve me and I will get a more prettier girl and a better car
u ladies can never make me feel bad godforbid wink
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I didn't say I'm 20.... I was giving an instance...
Lool Methuselah yhu should know that age is not a yardstick for maturity at all....

I've being a gunner since i was a child...I don't instead a changing ....
Biko what is attractive about chelshit ?
Chelsea is the English club of the last 15-20yrs na.

you said you never reach better 20 so I just assumed you are 20 or below.

so you know bashing us is not maturity but you still do it grin?

what attracted you to arsenal? most girls support football clubs because of their boyfriend or ex
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Chelsea is the English club of the last 15-20yrs na.

you said you never reach better 20 so I just assumed you are 20 or below.

so you know bashing us is not maturity but you still do it grin?

what attracted you to arsenal? most girls support football clubs because of their boyfriend or ex

I was obviously exaggerating my point...

Bashing who?....have yhu seen me bashing anybody before? I only state the obvious...
And who says i want to be mature.....who maturity epp sef?...

Well i didn't support arsenal because of a bf or something....I just fell in love with the football club since I was little...the likes Ashavin ..T Henry and the rest....
And i loved the fact that we didn't buy players then...we were training up young stars....it was phenomenal for me...

Plus all the guys I've been with have never been arsenal fans...
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

I was obviously exaggerating my point...

Bashing who?....have yhu seen me bashing anybody before? I only state the obvious...
And who says i want to be mature.....who maturity epp sef?...

Well i didn't support arsenal because of a bf or something....I just fell in love with the football club since I was little...the likes Ashavin ..T Henry and the rest....
And i loved the fact that we didn't buy players then...we were training up young stars....it was phenomenal for me...

Plus all the guys I've been with have never been arsenal fans...
I know you may not answer me but let me just ask, how old are you ?
I hardly take note of individual profile on nairaland but recently, I see this moniker of yours saying stuff about guys. maybe trolling.

hard to find girls who are real fans of a club in Nigeria. most girls I have dated always join me in supporting Chelsea.

will be nice if you Cross over to west London since we are the ones bringing up young stars now

I love beating arsenal but hate man u more
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
supercase1:
Am entering the new yr with a part of me feeling burned,my girlfriend dumped me for another guy with a 2010 Toyota Camry chai!!!!!! women are very wicked,heartless,and uncompassionate.when we broke up she stopped picking my calls,replying to my Whatsapp chat, only to call to tell me that she don't love me anymore well as a sharp guy I've moved on,girls are so impatient.please niggas just comfort your guy
One love!!!

Stop calling women names. Do you call a crocodile 'wicked', 'heartless' and 'uncompassionate' for eating a baby goat? It's women's nature to go after where they think the goodies are. It was not premeditated but instinctive, I assure you. When you buy 2011 Toyota camry, she will start flirting and begging to come back; until she sees another man with the 2012 version of course.

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I know you may not answer me but let me just ask, how old are you ?
I hardly take note of individual profile on nairaland but recently, I see this moniker of yours saying stuff about guys. maybe trolling.

hard to find girls who are real fans of a club in Nigeria. most girls I have dated always join me in supporting Chelsea.

will be nice if you Cross over to west London since we are the ones bringing up young stars now

I love beating arsenal but hate man u more

Yhure right i won't answer yhu ...so forget it...
At least yhu can obviously guess my age range ...from everything I've said earlier..

I'm not sure it's Jodh.a yhu saw... I've not been regular here...I only came back few days ago... it's not me biko...

Cross over key....Hell No ....if I'm to change club it'll never be Chelsea...never ever... I'd rather go to Liverpool...
Although I'll never do that.... I'll remain a gunner come what may...till the end..

I loathe man U too...but I despise Chelsea more..
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by czarr(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:

Am really sorry about, and as a peace offering am offering u recharge card of N200 if u are interested

But to be Frank.... I really saw improvements from your side....there are better days ahead.....I really wish u guyz gud luck.......Arsanal for a very long time were a team I never wanted Chelsea to play..... Cuz the match always puts me on my nerves.... Cheers though smiley
be careful my guy...u don't want to be friends with a man hating and foul mouthed she
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Yhure right i won't answer yhu ...so forget it...
At least yhu can obviously guess my age range ...from everything I've said earlier..

I'm not sure it's Jodh.a yhu saw... I've not been regular here...I only came back few days ago... it's not me biko...

Cross over key....Hell No ....if I'm to change club it'll never be Chelsea...never ever... I'd rather go to Liverpool...
Although I'll never do that.... I'll remain a gunner come what may...till the end..

I loathe man U too...but I despise Chelsea more..
so that is between 20 to 30?
I know you came back fews days ago and I was like we know have a new feminist make bashing profilegrin .

What did Chelsea do to you? What if arsenal ended up being relegated? You can no longer see them on DStv.

You from which state?
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
left u for a guy with 2010 toyota camry shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
dont worry she leave the guy soon for another guy with a 2020 toyota camry grin grin grin grin grin grin
happy new yr in advance everyone cheesy
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
so that is between 20 to 30?
I know you came back fews days ago and I was like we know have a new feminist make bashing profilegrin .

What did Chelsea do to you? What if arsenal ended up being relegated? You can no longer see them on DStv.

You from which state?
Whatever yhu say ....just guess anything

Lool ..I don't bash people pls....yhu guys can be annoying sometimes....but I always try to keep my cool and try not to type anything out of place...
We will never be relegated ....Never...
Chelsea fans has always been a torn in our flesh..

I'm from B.y...yhu?
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Jodha(f): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
lefulefu:
left u for a guy with 2010 toyota camry shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
dont worry she leave the guy soon for another guy with a 2020 toyota camry grin grin grin grin grin grin
happy new yr in advance everyone cheesy

Lefu happy new year grin
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Lefu happy new year grin
happy happy new year in advance!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
this coming year go better pass this one wey we wan comot so and every of our desires will be met
amin! cheesy

Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Whatever yhu say ....just guess anything

Lool ..I don't bash people pls....yhu guys can be annoying sometimes....but I always try to keep my cool and try not to type anything out of place...
We will never be relegated ....Never...
Chelsea fans has always been a torn in our flesh..

I'm from B.y...yhu?
Aston Villa decline came gradually till they got relegated .

I not asking you to stop bashing us Sha. I know most of you are just trolling

how did we become torn in your flesh? is not our fault that we are more successful and the better club.

I am from Delta.
Re: My girlfriend Broke Up With Me by kinzation(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Man U stubborn keh... nothing come out from them....just empty vessels making noise up and down...

I'm going to bet on it sef... I'm very sure we will win ..

Lol

the thing is I've watched their previous matches against big teams and they seem to perform well..

but nevertheless Arteta will Nick a win against United at the Emirates. I pray our defense do well..

sent you a PM though. let's have a convo.

take care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse / Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me / Nigerian Lady Welcomed By Her White Boyfriend’s Family In A Unique Way (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.