Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (106792 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by PrinceMajestic: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
He doesn't have to go this far to humiliate her
birthday girl re u a cheater?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by millionboi2: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals
Ritual no dey acept pesin weh u get beef with na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Originalsly: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Kallmerb:

Interesting... Why disgrace both families

Interesting.... who disgraced both families?....the fiancee or the fiance?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by shilz(f): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides
what if the ritual makes u just N10 richer
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by OTayobami(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Fearcom:
Chai!

The people on this thread at this time is over 1000!

See female monikers everywhere!!

Come to show support for one of your own....

Or not grin

Lol dominique sef dey o!
cc; dominique up arsenal!!!!
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Sagelegend: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy must be rich and well to do sha.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by lexy2014: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

D guy in question isn't d grooms brother. It is d brides sisters husband
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Injera(f): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy treat her fuckup wela.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by lexy2014: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:

How far should he have gone in humiliating her?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by MarianaTrench: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Cutehector:
Hidden camera installed in matrimonial homes is the best way to go

Who does that?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Teeklef(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
millionboi2:
Ritual no dey acept pesin weh u get beef with na
Ogunlakaaye oshinmole have spoken!
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:

Come!!

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
How did he suppose to go for a lady so stupid and devilish, so daring as bring a man into her new home?
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
My kinda guy

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by QuickStandard: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Kallmerb:
Interesting... Why disgrace both families
You call that disgrace to both families?

No!
She disgraced herself. Useless olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Naijaarchive(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Best revenge mission ever grin what a sight for the guest.... grin hall turn cinema grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by youngestgrad(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Maryclaire1:
You are mad!!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Plus10(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
ceeroh:
Install hidden cameras in Nigerian homes and die of heart attack... Things you're likely to see

Husband sleeping with the maid/wife's relative.
Children caught masturbating grin
Wife having an affair with the guard/driver. And a whole lot more.
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Rajosh(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Some people will be of the opinion that she should sue him for infringing in her privacy
Which privacy. That's his house. He put the camera in his House. The woman invited her lover when the fiance traveled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by NNEWIsuper: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Soniapadex:
They guy was hurt,and it pushed him to hurt her the same way she broke his heart.But I don't think he is any happier after this.
He will sure be relieved and happier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by vivalavida(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Do you realise your plan is cost consuming despite putting in a lot for the wedding?

My brother, Na to just marry the girl and use her for money or spiritual fortification rituals

No wonder a lot of killings and rituals take place in Ogun state. Your moniker and thoughts confirms that we have not even heard one tenth of the debauchery called rituals that take place in your domain.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Soniapadex:
They guy was hurt,and it pushed him to hurt her the same way she broke his heart.But I don't think he is any happier after this.

True
Oh he may have partied
We would never know this bit, it’s all conjectures at this point cheesy
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Originalsly: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
The deed has been done... no doubt... that fiancee has been kicked out and disowned by her own family... and since the video went viral... how can she hide? I guess suicide is high on her list.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by GGirll: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
braimeddy:
The groom went too far in doing this. He couldn't have exposed the video since it also involves his brother. He could have simply walk out of the relationship

You are evil for saying this....If its you on top pregnancy d idiot is cheating with his own brother's wife n you want it under carpet....maybe you are a cheat as well.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
This what I will never do

Just marry her and use her for money rituals months after

You cant lose on both sides

grin grin grin you are a legend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by BareFacedLies(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Rajosh:
Which privacy. That's his house. He put the camera in his House. The woman invited her lover when the fiance traveled.

This is why it's not good to fuçk a married woman in her house grin
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Plus10(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
OnyesomJ:
For him to install CCTV camera in their matrimonial home it means he don’t trust fully.
May be he had doubts about her faithfulness
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by koyyess: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Lesson Learnt:

When your boyfriend sleeps with your sister, forgive your sister, but deal with the dog.
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by TealFunke: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
What kind of madness.
v
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Thank you! God bless you. I mean it's simple logic, why do black people just confuse issues I don't even understand

Today marks the end of a decade
Do not step into 2020 hating yourself
Happy life ahead
Re: Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception by toprealman: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Oluromantic:
The groom has my kind of instinct; inconspicuousness with the best evidence.. I like it. Although if na me, I won't bother to tie the knot with her and then embarrass myself shortly after reception. I will just get copies of the clip, send one to her father, one to her mother, like 3 more to her family members as pre-wedding videos and photo shots, then if they do not say anything; perhaps they've not watched it, I will go to registry as planned but before the wedding begins, I'll play the clip so everybody can go home early.
Your type is equally if not grossly unfaithful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My Experience With A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.