Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. (6122 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
michlins:
no go hustle. Make as much money as you can as a man. Money stops nonsense oh. For instance, you don't want a situation you go like touch body and your wife will be complaining she's too tired from providing for the family. She would tell you to use that same strength you want waste on her to go make money and take care of her like other men. You will cry come nairaland and we will just use your situation catch cruise
prostitute are now everywhere. cheap and available

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by shege45: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Zues123:
Hello Guys,

I started my family 3 years ago with a salary of 40k per month and now I can over a million Naira. I remember every month I will give my wife 30k to run the house and I will manage with 10k for transportation and feeding during work hours and my wife will go naked and pray on the money and over night God blesses us with a amazing job that surpasses our understanding. You Don’t need money to manage marriage you need Grace.
e work for you no mean say e go work for another man. thousands earn that 40k 3years ago still dey same position. You are just among the very lucky few

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Khalidase83(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2019
There is no need to argue over this. If you are rich as a guy, u will most likely marry a rich lady cos the poor or broke ones can't afford places where the rich meet each other. Similarly, the poor/ broke people know where they meet and most likely to settle for each other.

3 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
is this your monthly pay as claim or it's your total annual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by gbami(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
bros abeg I fit talk to you?
about what Bro?
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Zues123: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2019
That is my monthly take home..
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Zues123: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2019
That is November Pay.. God still blesses in Marriage. All Ladies are created to multiply only few understand this mystery of God given abilities deposited in every woman..

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by lereinter(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2019
You should have thank your God in your room
Haha
1 million only
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by biddostandard: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies listen well and listen carefully don't settle for less go for the rich guys all these broke guys opening threads daily saying they can run a family for 30k are all fustrated even their sister's can't marry a man that earns 30k not to talk off friends.......They're all out here looking for who to trap they should go and marry their family members with 30k not us
you with a broke father and uncle sef dey find rich man

4 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2019
skyoboy:

And some foolish ones will still listen to this. Most ladies giving negative advice on marriage are products of broken marriages and still wants to drags other gullible ones into the same situation. How much do you earn? How much is your brother earning? Were you born into millions?
Get off my mention you product of a failed country
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2019
2dice01:
Most people with this mentality came from a broke home so they think marriage is Proverty Alleviation Program grin

The type of lady that loves Pepper dem wedding
After 3month you guys will be drinking Garri and Salt grin

Then by the 6month you pack out cus you can't come and suffer after your Primary suffering in your father house cheesy

if he earn 30k ..if you earn 20-30k that's 50k

Abi you no go work cus you be fine girl with big nyash

Couples with determination can works things out
Note no matter how wealthy i am i can't feed a man
What are you a man for ? You're meant to provide not to receive.
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by michlins(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2019
gbami:
My Bro... I go feed you and your family very well...What earn in a month will feed your family for 6months...
Let go back to that bitch....
Girls like her will always go for the highest bidder..I love u, I love u..wait until you go broke or pretend to be broke...then you'll see their true colours...Get stroke and see her banging your Dr...She has a broke bitch mentality... Marriage is their poverty alleviation program...Her parents can barely feed her..so..any rich guys is a potential financial problem solver
if only that money can translate to sense by now you for get sixth sense. I made it clear I ain't rich. Stop shaming women into dating people they don't feel comfortable with. If you desire a woman who would stick with you when things are hard, look for them. That a woman desires to be there when the going is good doesn't make her evil. If aren't comfortable with her choices,make your own choice
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
you with a broke father and uncle sef dey find rich man
Better don't take your frustration into 2020

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by profilemessages: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
smart women, dey will date all the broke guys in the streets, collect all the kobos in their pockets and at the end of the day marry the rich dude. women tend to do their homework these days before jumping into a relationship, guys learn from women, stop crying like sissies on nairaland, she bite me, she pinched me, she bombed my heart, GROW UP!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by uncjay(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies listen well and listen carefully don't settle for less go for the rich guys all these broke guys opening threads daily saying they can run a family for 30k are all fustrated even their sister's can't marry a man that earns 30k not to talk off friends.......They're all out here looking for who to trap they should go and marry their family members with 30k not us

Guys please vet your women very well, when you come across parasites like this one, stay clear her. These type have nothing to contribute, their brain are soaked in mud, their thinking does only circulate money, make up and sex, they're sometimes products of broken homes or relationships. they have been fed with Sinicisms from childhood. they are the hell your mother told you about to be weary of.

Be good to all women as much as you can, but live your life with those that are supportive and reasonable.

6 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by fecosequence(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
I reserve my comment..
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Teerach: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2019
Richnerd69:
Respect Man...

I remember when I got my first job before I was prompted to go do my masters. I was just earning about 210k and my mom was asking me to go and marry. I felt I needed to establish myself before getting married. My standard was to get a house and a car and some good ledger balance before tying the knot. 4yrs after , now, my pay slip is something else I never imagined and I think it's high time I did settle down... But when i look around , I see ladies coming only for what I have. I'm a fine young man, barely 30, no doubts, but will I find someone genuine . Ladies are something else these days and I wish I had married earlier on.

Guys that are earning low should consider taking up responsibilities. Don't wait till you have it in abundance...
There are good women out there. You should always go out affirming to you everyday that God is directing your own wife to you and that she's gonna make a great wife. Don't get caught up with social media n their negatives. God direct you to the right woman this year 2020. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
uncjay:

Guys please vet your women very well, when you come across parasites like this one, stay clear her. These type have nothing to contribute, their brain are soaked in mud, their thinking does only circulate money, make up and sex, they're sometimes products of broken homes or relationships. they have been fed with Sinicisms from childhood. they are the hell your mother told you about to be weary of.

Be good to all women as much as you can, but live your life with those that are supportive and reasonable.
Get off my mention since your di*k head can't tell you what is right dingbat

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Preshy561(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
1million
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by uncjay(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Get off my mention since your di*k head can't tell you what is right dingbat

I won't bother myself to exchange words, just so we clear. it not worth it. Enjoy your hunting.

4 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Richnerd69:
Respect Man...

I remember when I got my first job before I was prompted to go do my masters. I was just earning about 210k and my mom was asking me to go and marry. I felt I needed to establish myself before getting married. My standard was to get a house and a car and some good ledger balance before tying the knot. 4yrs after , now, my pay slip is something else I never imagined and I think it's high time I did settle down... But when i look around , I see ladies coming only for what I have. I'm a fine young man, barely 30, no doubts, but will I find someone genuine . Ladies are something else these days and I wish I had married earlier on.

Guys that are earning low should consider taking up responsibilities. Don't wait till you have it in abundance...
Hi are you still interested in getting married ? smiley
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2019
uncjay:

I won't bother myself to exchange words, just so we clear. it not worth it. Enjoy your hunting.
You've been casted go hide your head in shame since you don't want to have sense

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Preshy561:
1million
Have you forgotten that Nigerian men lie the most cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Preshy561(f): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Have you forgotten that Nigerian men lie the most cheesy
Lol. True, but the money is too small.

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. True, but the money is too small.
Just leave him alone.........I'll send my broda to go to the op's family house and marry his sister with 40k lemme see his father's reaction

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by drmikeadams(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
profilemessages:
smart women, dey will date all the broke guys in the streets, collect all the kobos in their pockets and at the end of the day marry the rich dude. women tend to do their homework these days before jumping into a relationship, guys learn from women, stop crying like sissies on nairaland, she bite me, she pinched me, she bombed my heart, GROW UP!!!!
grin grin angry hahaha we dey f up walai

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by biddostandard: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Better don't take your frustration into 2020
coming from a broke ass wanna marry rich man

3 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
It's better to cry inside a range rover than to cry in the arms of a broke guy

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Preshy561(f): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Just leave him alone.........I'll send my broda to go to the op family house and marry his sister with 40k lemme see his father's reaction
Lols
Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by biddostandard: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
It's better to cry inside a range rover than to cry in the arms of a broke guy
na person go marry this thing,well goodluck crying

2 Likes

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Preshy561(f): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
But she didn't say she wants to marry You? Why attack her?

1 Like

Re: I Married With 40k 3 Years Ago And Now I Earn Over A Million. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
biddostandard:
na person go marry this thing,well goodluck crying
nah your moda be thin ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type / 21 Totally NSFW Photos Of Massive Cocks [WARNING!! 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.