Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102840 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Farmdog: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
purityval:
This is partly wrong because in order to shame the girl, dude wasted the time and resources of both families as well as dragging them into what he should have settled with girl a long time ago.

I can understand from the dude’s view of having (pictorial) evidence of your fiancée cheating for two months while she pretends nothing is wrong. It’s heartbreaking.

Anybody that shows remorse after been caught for an/ or in an act is not truly remorseful.

If she was remorseful, she should have told the dude about the act immediately after it happened.

Dude is wrong for waiting this long before breaking it up. He should have saved everybody the embarrassment and done it quietly.

For cheating unconsciously, the girl doesn’t deserve this kinda treatment.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by purityval(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Farmdog post=88228612][/quote]

Yo! Lost but found�
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Farmdog: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
purityval:

Yo! Lost but found�
Are you safe? You in PH or?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by purityval(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:
Are you safe? You in PH or?

Yea, I’m safe. I Dey Lagos.

How are you? Safe?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by thepartyforum(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Join us for *RELATIONSHIP MATTERS* Program. Don't miss this week's teaching of *Loneliness and Isolation*. Invite your friends, family and contacts to ne part of this�� See you Tommorrow. �

*Click on this link to join*�
https:///GGHEDA7zxXcEhwYH86ZAiL

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.