Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102865 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Samofamo: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

Excuse me, you don’t know me and I would be glad if you refrain from using such words about me. Yes any lady would put a mouth in this matter because she’s human and she has a right to her own opinion and we all view issues from different angle and you don’t see me up there praising what the lady did or condemning the man.

So please read and read with common sense so you can comprehend and if you can’t, kindly run along.
the lady is wayward,and not fit to build a home with, na God save the guy,and I know u the advocate will do the same,yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by atheistandproud(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
victorian:

smiley Thanks, that's what guys say to confuse ladies.

I'm single, not yet married.

But you too have sense I swear.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Svnflower: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
helooo please think again.

He cheated initially,she forgave him,she cheated,he can't forgive?

Of what use is marriage without forgiveness.so it's only 1 party that should be doing the forgiveness? Mshewwwww

Miss bride Go and thank God for making you escape a bullet.england or no England, you didn't enter into a life of regret and only you in the marriage.thank God.you don't know how God has delivered your body and soul from destruction

Moreover if it's England that is paining you, you can tell your parents to sponsor your trip to England

It shows she was about to enter a marriage where the man will show only conditional love (,traits of a narcisst) as if he's perfect and not guilty of the Same thing he cannot forgive his wife for
My thoughts exactly. Correct narcisst. It's funny how if this story was the other way round all the guys here would still support the guy and blame the lady. The ones saying they can't marry a lady that takes alcohol are the very ones that drink and forget their first name. Most of them even cheat on their wives on their bachelor night, we just don't get to hear because their friends always cover up for them.
You can drink but your wife isn't allowed to. You can cheat but your wife isn't allowed to. You can make mistakes but your wife isn't allowed to. Perfect being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Sunrise258: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

If men cheat, it's allowed. Man can have many wife cannot have many husbands. Read the Bible or Quran, how many prophets God likes that wasn't a polygamist.

Women are tools of enjoyment to men.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by PeacenLove2: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
When barbarism is the order of the day. Open communication, honesty and working towards ridding oneself of life's delusions will be very beneficial to us.

Cheating is bad but if this man wasn't so mean, the responsible thing to do was to call off the wedding way before now. The fact that he has cheated too did not even placate him or move him enough to seek dialogue and then come to an open conclusion. Then he decides to disgrace not only the woman but friends and families from both sides. Shame on him to treat people like that and crucifying the woman he once claimed to love enough to be engaged to. And here we are, having people applaud this behaviour. Phew! Who do dis kain strong thing toh our people na? At 2020? Later na, they will be asking how can something like this or that one still be happening in Nigeria? If only they knew, this is exactly why other absurdities are still rampant in this clime.

Op, let that lady go and sock it up. I wish her the best in life. Let her know she probably dodged a bullet. This kind of man can kill a wife if he feels cheated or offended. E pele o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Samofamo:
the lady is wayward,and not fit to build a home with, na God save the guy,and I know u the advocate will do the same,yeye dey smell.
You still don’t get it, you need to grow up. I’m not advocating for the lady, neither do I say it’s okay to cheat. I’m saying what if she really was a victim of circumstance considering the fact that it was written up there that she was drunk and pictures were taken(you will agree someone about getting married won’t allow another guy take nudes of her during sex if she was really cheating) and I’m not asking for the husband to take her back, because he’s definitely going through emotional turmoil also and might end up hating her. I’m saying we the public should refrain from judging.
And no, thank you I won’t do the same cos there’s more to relationship than se.x and there are only few intelligent men out there and I won’t jeopardize my chances with the one I’m lucky to get with cheating.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Svnflower:

My thoughts exactly. Correct narcisst. It's funny how if this story was the other way round all the guys here would still support the guy and blame the lady. The ones saying they can't marry a lady that takes alcohol are the very ones that drink and forget their first name. Most of them even cheat on their wives on their bachelor night, we just don't get to hear because their friends always cover up for them.
You can drink but your wife isn't allowed to. You can cheat but your wife isn't allowed to. You can make mistakes but your wife isn't allowed to. Perfect being.
the hypocrisy by these naija men is mind boggling.i don't really blame them for it though I blame their mothers for enabling their entitlement mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sunrise258:

If men cheat, it's allowed. Man can have many wife cannot have many husbands. Read the Bible or Quran, how many prophets God likes that wasn't a polygamist.

Women are tools of enjoyment to men.
including your Mummy and sisters ABI?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Alexaonfleek: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
KingGBsky:

I’m a Christian. I’m just helping you ladies to understand men better so you can save your home or relationships
Thank God you said you're a Christian.
It's never okay for a married person to cheat,man or woman.
You don't expect a woman to be happy in a marriage where she knows or suspects her husband is cheating,vice versa.
Besides,it's a sin in God's eyes irrespective of gender.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Fxwarrior: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Redeakaa:
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

Is it your only problem in life?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
there will be other times she will offend the man and the man will offend the woman and both of them Will still need to forgive each other but if he is starting on this note then there is more crying for her to do in the marriage that she didn't know God delivered her from

Every disappointment is a blessing from God my dear
a man can forgive an insult,endure nagging and even chop slap from a lady...but once she open that 'pot' for another man and he discovers,that one is un-forgive-able offence...even a sane lady shouldn't forgive either.

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.

Didn't you hear it was a setup? What if it was drugged?
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by chigoizie7(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Forgiveness is not by force
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by freddaboh(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
nnaeyes6:
Women should understand that when a man cheats, it is natural. Reference it with our forefathers who married more that one because there must be a hole to pot the snooker ball.
In current time, it seems almost impossible for a man to get another wife and when he cheats u make noise. Are u okay at all.
When I marry and accidentally cheat and my wife makes some noise I will get a second wife to settle the issue. And when I cheat yet and get more noise, I will get more wives.
Are we more religious, wife and modernise than Isaac's mum and Samuel's mum? Those who read bible will know what I mean.

A man cheats u want to make it even.

U catch me! U go home
I catch u! U go home.

No yeye feminist should quote me.
Cheaters

Three gbosa for you bro.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
AfroKnight:
cool

First of all, Thunder faya the woman who wrote this story.

That done, I’d love to salute the young man for refusing to be joined in Holy Matrimony with someone who betrayed his trust, and kept quiet about it, planning to sneak into the marriage with such a vile secret. He has done well. Money is not his problem that’s why he didn’t call the engagement off much sooner.

Let the entire clan behold the hôe they were billing the young man for. Is she worth the yams and kegs of palm wine? grin You people should be grateful the guy still went ahead with the arrangement up to this point. You can at least entertain yourselves with the gifts. New year party is in full swing wherever the guy is. I wish I could send him a bottle of fine wine to celebrate the new year.

A king!
and I will gladly add a carton of CUBAN CIGAR!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by nnaeyes6: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
freddaboh:

Three gbosa for you bro.
2020 for u
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by tunize(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.
And this came from a girl
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
kweensheba:
Very humiliating, but the lady should move on with life. When a door closes, another one will open.
her door don close kpatakpata,no sane man will wife a hôe,she should just travel abroad....the man deserves an award...chai!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by tunize(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
I dont support cheating na to forgive the babe na.
Me i can't do this shall....is either we end the relationship there not keeping it in mind till whatever.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by streetsoldier1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Was the stupid women expecting wedding after cheating? People no get conscience again ooo, anyways I support the man sha, but he should have halted the whole plan immediately...
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by maclawrence02(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
dangotesmummy:
of course.she deserves a broken wedding than a broken marriage
Alright I give up, your case is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ishilove:
And you had to wait till the last minute to call it off? People just do things without thinking of the future. They don't care who their actions affect as long as they have their way. There are ways to deal with infidelity, but this is just wrong.

Wetin God go judge plenty o.
lol
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Silentflute1234: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
I just pity women sha, the gender inequality thing
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by dangotesmummy: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
a man can forgive an insult,endure nagging and even chop slap from a lady...but once she open that 'pot' for another man and he discovers,that one is un-forgive-able offence...even a sane lady shouldn't forgive either.
hmnnn
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

He humiliated her by taking such a wicked decision on her happy day

Let him prepare himself very well and wait for the out come
Nothing dey happen joor,the guy even get sympathy,i for abandon the hoé for church...you cant a hoé a house wife,they kill faster than cancer of the boôbs.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by KingGBsky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Thank God you said you're a Christian.
It's never okay for a married person to cheat,man or woman.
You don't expect a woman to be happy in a marriage where she knows or suspects her husband is cheating,vice versa.
Besides,it's a sin in God's eyes irrespective of gender.

That’s why I said men don’t cheat only women does. Men only have concubines or side chicks which is normal.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Youngpo413: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

His own meal is still cooking
until then.
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Legendguru: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
List world
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AfroKnight: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
and I will gladly add a carton of CUBAN CIGAR!

Respect!

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Samofamo: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

You still don’t get it, you need to grow up. I’m not advocating for the lady, neither do I say it’s okay to cheat. I’m saying what if she really was a victim of circumstance considering the fact that it was written up there that she was drunk and pictures were taken(you will agree someone about getting married won’t allow another guy take nudes of her during sex if she was really cheating) and I’m not asking for the husband to take her back, because he’s definitely going through emotional turmoil also and might end up hating her. I’m saying we the public should refrain from judging.
And no, thank you I won’t do the same cos there’s more to relationship than se.x and there are only few intelligent men out there and I won’t jeopardize my chances with the one I’m lucky to get with cheating.
we are not judging but let's together condem bad and wayward behavior in our society so that we can make Nigeria better,condem the act if u are not advocating for evil,there is nothing to justify here ......stop saying she was set up,and if she was, she didn't pass test,how can some one get drunk until she was ganged bleeped,common,that is not the xteristics a virtueous woman,and if u don't stop this advocating u are doing,I will use the most dehumanizing words on u,that u will never forget in ur life....
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by queenitee(f): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Samofamo:
we are not judging but let's together condem bad and wayward behavior in our society so that we can make Nigeria better,condem the act if u are not advocating for evil,there is nothing to justify here ......stop saying she was set up,and if she was, she didn't pass test,how can some one get drunk until she was ganged bleeped,common,that is not the xteristics a virtueous woman,and if u don't stop this advocating u are doing,I will use the most dehumanizing words on u,that u will never forget in ur life....
Now I feel you have a problem. Saying how I feel and you saying yours shouldn’t lead to using dehumanizing words, but it’s few hours to 2020 and I don’t have the strength to carry this on to next year. Yes, we are both condemning what she did, no one is supporting her for cheating, we are talking about judging her. Because I don’t support you doesn’t mean I should judge you, And you should see the part I said she’s a dimwi.t who didn’t have common sense because it’s common sense to know you shouldn’t drink without care at a party. But yes I also did not support what she did. But any which way. Happy new year in advance, I wish you a glorious 2020.

Lmao grin grin and what you dog know is that you can’t use a dehumanizing word I will never forget on me. Why? Because I know me and whatever you say doesn’t define me and if you actually are not in the category of people I’m very eager to know or get close to, I really don’t care about your opinion of me.

So don’t stress yourself and prepare for your beautiful 2020
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Samofamo: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
queenitee:

Now I feel you have a problem. Saying how I feel and you saying yours shouldn’t lead to using dehumanizing words, but it’s few hours to 2020 and I don’t have the strength to carry this on to next year. Yes, we are both condemning what she did, no one is supporting her for cheating, we are talking about judging her. Because I don’t support you doesn’t mean I should judge you, but yes I also did not support what she did. But any which way. Happy new year in advance, I wish you a glorious 2020.
this is how Eve your mother destroy this world by partnering with the devil,eating the forbidden fruit and giving it to Adam,look at the mess the world is in now,you daughter of Jezebel in the name of slay queen,slay mama and olosho in modern day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.