Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102554 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by emkz: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
I stopped reading when I got to "because his bride cheated on him two months back"

When cheating by women becomes fashionable, then marriage should no longer be honourable. Her family must appreciate the humiliation for not bringing up their daughter properly. And anyone who cheats should be prepared to embrace the consequences.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Babaheekmat: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
kingreign:
This is a good one by the man. He has standards and morals which he holds in high regards. What would make a person looseguard dangerously like that?
Imagine a wife to be drinking to stupor and getting knocked out senseless and to even humiliate the man even more, she claimed(s)
She got drunk and slept with a mutual friend of theirs (sic). This is the height of indicipline and waywardness.

Ladies of easy cheap virtues.

Tueh

Oga journalist, I see you
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by motionarena: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
If the story is true.

I am in full support of what the guy did the bi**h deserves to feel the pain the man went through

17 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Na real Gee abeg grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Babaheekmat: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Just Relocated To Kogi, Kabba To Be Precise.. Quote me if you live around
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by NORSYK(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy did well and should be applauded, once a cheat always a cheat

9 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by spiritedtete: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
I love what the guy did... this should serve as a lesson to all "cheating fiancee"... you cheat... you go back to your parent house from church on that D Day

16 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Second thread this morning about different women caught cheating days to their wedding. None yet about men.

Women are more blasé about cheating and have such a low conscience as to render it practically negligible. They just hide it better so they don't lose the perks of multiple relationships (and not so that they don't hurt the cuckold; as many people believe).

Is it by nairaland threads ?...
Only few women cheat ....women are not cheaters in nature..
Only few women are overly sexually active....

Men are sexual being and are never satisfied that's why they always cheat...
According to statistics 80 out of 100 men cheat...
For women only 30% out of 100 cheat..

Plus most women cheat because of the terrible experiences they've had from men..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2019
God bless that guy and his elder brother abundantly.

32 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

Did the girl have evidence that he cheated on her

8 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Ifakiland(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R
You can as well go ahead and marry the slut na, since to you it's better to marry a cheat Dan disgrace family. The way you people reason sef ehn....she got drunk and had sex... Lol stupid excuse.

18 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by DCmonster: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Hoes defending hoes! So a Hoe took her time to write this shit in order to garner public sympathy for her contemporary. Bitch, nigga has taken the best decision Of his life, you can gift her your brother,uncle or father as consolation.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2019
theButterfly:
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.
Okay
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Dopeluiz(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
The man do well she deserved it let her marry d guy she was nacking

8 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by benedictuyi(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy shouldn't have kept it this long. It shows childishness

7 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Michelle55: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Is cheating the new way of earning money now? Because it's becoming the newest trend in town.. If you know that one woman/man won't be enough for you, kindly leave the relationship and be on your own.
Tired of hearing this kinda news, no longer interesting

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by QuiverBox(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Why are you crying more than the bereaved.

You sound so pained.

The Guy has every right to pay her back in her own coin emotionally as long as Violence is not involved.

You are just ranting for nothing, In years to come you as a person cannot recommend her to your Brothers to Marry.

Situation001:
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Sunnymatey(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2019
That's my guy.
You do anyhow, anyhow do you.
Period.

9 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Majid1990(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Greatest wickedness of 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by oyinda1599(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Is it by nairaland threads ?...
Only few women cheat ....women are not cheaters in nature..
Only few women are overly sexually active....

Men are sexual being and are never satisfied that's why they always cheat...
According to statistics 80 out of 100 men cheat...
For women only 30% out of 100 cheat..

Plus most women cheat because of the terrible experiences they've had from men..
Theory!!

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by toprealman: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Audio relationship. I hate people that can't say no to a p ussy/preek owned by another person.

5 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by AreaFada2: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
emkz:
I stopped reading when I got to "because his bride cheated on him two months back"

When cheating by women becomes fashionable, then marriage should no longer be honourable. Her family must appreciate the humiliation for not bringing up their daughter properly. And anyone who cheats should be prepared to embrace the consequences.
Lol. Las las na baby mama go sure pass. Do paternity test jeje after delivery. No pain.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ehmmy11(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Oya Op provide your brother na everything don set grin

5 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Theory!!

Facts!!!
Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

He meant most women angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Majid1990:
Greatest wickedness of 2019
The lady is very wicked!!

And she will give birth to a son one day o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Some people are earthless

2 Likes

Jodha:

Facts!!!
Hypothesis tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.