Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Should I Be Worried About My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Worried About My Wife (3834 Views)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
just see ur life...all because I no talk say dem beat me,kick me and drag me everywhere for the whole to see and put pics of me on social media platforms....shame on u.
you must reach station if them arrest you with criminals for naija, and if truly you are innocent you go still bail yourself with money, its a normal thing in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by donbachi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
mysticwarrior:
you must reach station if them arrest you with criminals for naija, and if truly you are innocent you go still bail yourself with money, its a normal thing in Nigeria.
and u think i be one street boy,abi?
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by Firstcitizen: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Op, please don't overreact. I would if I am in your shoes and later regret it.

The fact that she told you seems to me she has not really had a deep thought about the whole relationship her friend is having. If she did, then she will just tell you that its her colleague's uncle and you will believe her. When a women lies, even the gods cannot detect she is lying.

Your job as a husband is to let her know the implications then allow her to take a decision. Life is simple bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
armyofone:
So true and very well said!!
Soon he will start checking his madam phone to find out unfindables and suspicion galore.

Happy New Year KanwuliaExtra!

Happy New Year sis. kiss
May this New Year be filled with uncountable blessings. Good to see ya. kiss

You know this marriage of a tin nor get manual of operation, so e dey very easy for pipo to misfire and over-step boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Charleys:
Your wife and her colleague want to go to a fetish priest, so your wife is calling her to tell her she shouldn't forget to buy the chicken for the sacrifice.

This sacrifice is going to help your wife's friend get a man.

Your wife knows the location of the juju priest that's why she's the one reminding the Obessed lady.

Lastly it seems if you create a new monicker these days you're going to hit front page.

Loool I was thinking it's fried chicken from KFC
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
and u think i be one street boy,abi?
na wetin you be before? better responsible person dey keep drug dealers as friends?
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Wife by Charleys: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool I was thinking it's fried chicken from KFC

Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed / My Friend May Be Getting Married Soon But She's Scared / You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.