Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 (4912 Views)

Our Class Teachers (Video) (18+) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Pascopele: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
OUR CLASS REUNION YESTERDAY ENDED IN TEARS, LAUGHTER & FIGHTING grin grin

SHORT STORY:
We have a WhatsApp platform where some people spend every single day talking about all the things that happened in school and sometimes some of them even insults each other on the platform because of some disagreements they had in school.

Last years reunion was smooth and fun even though we were very few, so after others saw pictures from the one of last year they too decided to join. I just knew from the moment we had like 27 new people join the group that we were gonna start having issues. I wanted to leave the group peacefully and some of them started saying I’m feeling too special so I humbled myself and stayed. I don’t chat on the WhatsApp group but I read almost everything on the group and I’m always Lol. So they started talking about the 2019 reunion in September and I had my doubts cause I know the kind of people that joined newly so I knew it wasn’t going to end well but I kept my thoughts to myself.
They started talking about money for the planning and everything else in November, some of us paid and some brought confusion, saying they will not pay the money because it’s too much and that they don’t even have Jobs.
Still they are the ones asking for a reunion.

Finally some of us had to give more money to those doing all the planning. So money was no longer the problem, we picked a date and everybody agreed with the date but fight was still going on on our WhatsApp group almost every single day even at night as a matter of fact even the night before the reunion day some were still insulting each other on the platform. We got to the venue and everything was going well even though some were not talking to each other because of WhatsApp group fight grin until two of the people that usually insult each other the most on the group arrived at the venueone came in first and the other came in 10mins later and the one that came in first said to her "I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WILL COME LATE TO THIS REUNION" and She responded by saying "HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS?"
The one that came in 10mins earlier said "we’ve been waiting for you since morning, you’re the reason we’ve not started" and some of us were like and the one that came in last said to her "na depression dey worry you" that one walked up to her and slapped her she retaliated with a punch on her face
Na so fight take start o. These two trouble makers did not drop money o but they were the ones that talked the reunion the most they came and scattered the reunion grin grin Gbas gbos everywhere. Before you know wetin dey sup some others had joined in the fight and some were calling police and all.
Me and my guys brought our own kinda drinks you already know why so while the fights were on going me and my guys just Dey one corner dey gist, dey drink something lit no time

Few minutes later two different group of Police officers came int, he other one was telling her own police to arrest the other person and she too was telling her own police to arrest her too grin grin by then they had already pushed our cake down and some drinks were broken. They took themselves to the police station and that was how the reunion ended o. But since we paid for the venue Me and my guys stayed back at the venue for more drinks and gists before we left. While we were still there I went on the WhatsApp group and removed myself from the WhatsApp group by myself, I’m not doing again.

14 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
........To God be the Glory.

7 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Blakjewelry(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
My ex secondary mates started one this year, but I just dey window dey spy lol

5 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Blakjewelry:
My ex secondary stared one this year, but I just dey window dey spy lol
Your "ex" secondary school?

5 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by lavylilly: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by okirewaju(f): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol

See story

1 Like

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Blakjewelry(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Erediauwa:
school mates lol
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by eskimoeze: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Our own reunion has been going on for more than 10 years now. In fact, today is our day and enjoyment is everywhere. One good thing about us is that we have people from all works of life amongst us. No one is bigger than another.
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Razz school

5 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Ginaz(f): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
One thing i’ve noticed in life is that, people who hardly contribute to the growth of a course or plans are the ones who fight and scatter the most .

They have nothing to lose na, they didn’t contribute anything. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Nicklaus619(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
This really cracked me up,it made me remember. Our own reunion last year, as usual some of us had settled down with good jobs and even married with kids while others are still struggling to gain admission to university, chai life isn't fair at all grin, my class was 2008/2009. Set that year
So some of us that are already done with school and now working are making the ones that are still struggling to feel inferior with display of cash and all that, funny thing is, we end up settling quarrel amongst them each reunion, grin, from morning till evening we no fit achieve anything important but blames. And counter blames grin
The ones that are well to do always suppress the ones still struggling, they are like no be me do you mbok. grin
But the fun thing is. That we end up settling ourselves
And yes since last year till today we have changed our mind set, and we are uplifting each other because some of my friends there are actually pastors and lawyers, you can't beat them in argument if you no gree there own nah continues argument be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by IceColdVeins(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hustle ooo, make your pikin no go public-like private school.

1 Like

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by tck2000(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
lol
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
The real motive many go for class reunions is to see how far others have gone in life...actually whom they are bigger than.

7 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Kobicove(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The real motive many go for class reunions is to see how far others have gone in life...actually whom they are bigger than.

What you have said is nothing but the truth undecided
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by fatymore(f): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol.

I have never attended one.

I graduated from primary school 2003
Secondary School 2009.

Maybe when I see that girl who loves bullying me during primary school time due to my stature, maybe I will punch her face too. grin

N.B: We ladies have lot of issues with ourselves, cos guys would never do that, and the bone of contention is JEALOUSY. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Lolx, this is really funny.
BeLookingIDIOT:
You're absolutely right man.
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by dauddy97(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2020
A WhatsApp group was created late last year around 24th of December 2019 for reunion. I was added and asked to add those that I have their numbers. I shared the ones I have with the Admin. He added them. We weren't more than 10 members. it might be due to, the contract of many we didn't have. after some days, nobody do chat in the group, very boring and everyone was forming big. Not less than 4 days after, A girl left the day after another girl left. Remember I said, no one chat in the group.

I asked myself. why?
What could have been wrong?
Can't we talk again?
Can't we still need help from another again?

we are just 6boys and a girl left in the group.
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by PerfectMatchNG: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
hmmmm
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by PerfectMatchNG: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Ginaz:
One thing i’ve noticed in life is that, people who hardly contribute to the growth of a course or plans are the ones who fight and scatter the most .

grin
Ginaz:

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Lamanii22(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Lmao... What a way to end 2019...

1 Like

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by mumumugu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pascopele:
OUR CLASS REUNION YESTERDAY ENDED IN TEARS, LAUGHTER & FIGHTING grin grin

SHORT STORY:
We have a WhatsApp platform where some people spend every single day talking about all the things that happened in school and sometimes some of them even insults each other on the platform because of some disagreements they had in school.

Last years reunion was smooth and fun even though we were very few, so after others saw pictures from the one of last year they too decided to join. I just knew from the moment we had like 27 new people join the group that we were gonna start having issues. I wanted to leave the group peacefully and some of them started saying I’m feeling too special so I humbled myself and stayed. I don’t chat on the WhatsApp group but I read almost everything on the group and I’m always Lol. So they started talking about the 2019 reunion in September and I had my doubts cause I know the kind of people that joined newly so I knew it wasn’t going to end well but I kept my thoughts to myself.
They started talking about money for the planning and everything else in November, some of us paid and some brought confusion, saying they will not pay the money because it’s too much and that they don’t even have Jobs.
Still they are the ones asking for a reunion.

Finally some of us had to give more money to those doing all the planning. So money was no longer the problem, we picked a date and everybody agreed with the date but fight was still going on on our WhatsApp group almost every single day even at night as a matter of fact even the night before the reunion day some were still insulting each other on the platform. We got to the venue and everything was going well even though some were not talking to each other because of WhatsApp group fight grin until two of the people that usually insult each other the most on the group arrived at the venueone came in first and the other came in 10mins later and the one that came in first said to her "I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WILL COME LATE TO THIS REUNION" and She responded by saying "HOW IS THAT YOUR BUSINESS?"
The one that came in 10mins earlier said "we’ve been waiting for you since morning, you’re the reason we’ve not started" and some of us were like and the one that came in last said to her "na depression dey worry you" that one walked up to her and slapped her she retaliated with a punch on her face
Na so fight take start o. These two trouble makers did not drop money o but they were the ones that talked the reunion the most they came and scattered the reunion grin grin Gbas gbos everywhere. Before you know wetin dey sup some others had joined in the fight and some were calling police and all.
Me and my guys brought our own kinda drinks you already know why so while the fights were on going me and my guys just Dey one corner dey gist, dey drink something lit no time

Few minutes later two different group of Police officers came int, he other one was telling her own police to arrest the other person and she too was telling her own police to arrest her too grin grin by then they had already pushed our cake down and some drinks were broken. They took themselves to the police station and that was how the reunion ended o. But since we paid for the venue Me and my guys stayed back at the venue for more drinks and gists before we left. While we were still there I went on the WhatsApp group and removed myself from the WhatsApp group by myself, I’m not doing again.

girls full this class............
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by mumumugu(m): 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Erediauwa:

he dated the secondary school before they broke up and moved to tertiary
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
smiley

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Blessedchild24(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nicklaus619:
This really cracked me up,it made me remember. Our own reunion last year, as usual some of us had settled down with good jobs and even married with kids while others are still struggling to gain admission to university, chai life isn't fair at all grin, my class was 2008/2009. Set that year
So some of us that are already done with school and now working are making the ones that are still struggling to feel inferior with display of cash and all that, funny thing is, we end up settling quarrel amongst them each reunion, grin, from morning till evening we no fit achieve anything important but blames. And counter blames grin
The ones that are well to do always suppress the ones still struggling, they are like no be me do you mbok. grin
But the fun thing is. That we end up settling ourselves
And yes since last year till today we have changed our mind set, and we are uplifting each other because some of my friends there are actually pastors and lawyers, you can't beat them in argument if you no gree there own nah continues argument be that grin
my guy so u b fan to the originals
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Nicklaus619(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Blessedchild24:

my guy so u b fan to the originals

I tell you bro, always and forever cool
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Blessedchild24(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I tell you bro, always and forever cool
naso my best seasonal movie so u dey follow Legacies
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by tkshittu3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bros call ur gf now o, e get y?
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by Nicklaus619(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Blessedchild24:

naso my best seasonal movie so u dey follow Legacies
That's what I do with my free time bro, that's how I unwind after hustling and bustling of the day
Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by PerfectMatchNG: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Lamanii22:
Lmao... What a way to end 2019...

1 Like

Re: Our Class Reunion Yesterday Ended In Tears, Laughter & Fighting 2019 by IyaTola: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
wink
okirewaju:
Lol

See story

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos / My Best Friend Is Having A Crush On My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.