Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (51381 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Popmann2:
THIS IS MANNABBQGRILL. IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE RESIDES SEND ME AN EMAIL.

I know ....but you'd have to double it sha grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by taf4u4me(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just be calm and say sorry thats all... It works like REDPILL
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by emonis88: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
airminem:
I start to cry profusely wink
That one na how una dey make the guy feel guilty, n no man who loves a woman can easily walk away from that.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by opribo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
I've learnt to be humble and gentle. Trust me, when you are humble and put the pride aside you win in all arguments when it comes to women.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:
How do you end an argument with your partner? Do you apologize or just agree?
It depends in who is at fault!!!

If she is at fault she must admit..

I admit to my fault sparingly too!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by twhy111(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Popmann2:

I've been seeing this comment for some time now on different threads. Wtf! Are you gonna do with his address by placing money on it?

Are you a potential terrorist?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Silence
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by airminem(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
emonis88:

That one na how una dey make the guy feel guilty, n no man who loves a woman can easily walk away from that.
The tear pouring down wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hot sex grin
overrated sexercise!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
sprints1:
Just make a smile by touching her yansh and brezzz look for a corner a nice corner in the house and smash the hell out of her till she gets tired..thank me later...
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sabby1:
A white man will kiss his wife to stop her from talking/arguing, but try it with a Nigerian lady, she will still talk inside your mouth grin grin grin

Anyway, the best way I end argument with my partner is to prepare her favorite meal...she is a foodie and will definitely comeback to apologize on sighting her favorite meal
Miyonse, is that you??
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by loswhite(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lol....no need to argue... Anything she say is correct last las I go do the one when they my mind...lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by WIZGUY69(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
sprints1:
[s]Just make a smile by touching her yansh and brezzz look for a corner a nice corner in the house and smash the hell out of her till she gets tired..thank me later.[/s]..

Small boy, everything is not about sex. The sex you're shouting up and down, you'd soon get tired of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Sabby1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
eni4real:
Miyonse, is that you??
No oh
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by GTFO(f): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Popmann2:

We can't see the picture, someone is blocking the view!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by olaitann93(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
I'm a guy to begin with, there's enough stress in life. You expect me to aggravate the situation by arguing with a woman? Women wey be say shoe go size for market on getting home she'd be telling the husband, "But honey, I tested this shoe o and it was perfect", the husband be looking like

Personally, If I have told her my mind, that's all...I would just keep mum and be looking at her. In most instances they usually realize they were being foolish and they'd be like "Why didn't you tell me?" and I'd be like "WTF!?"

Thank u bro! u really understand them. I ll just comply to wat she said instead of arguing. Ladies are complicated. There are sometimes u ll agree and still find urself in hot soup not to talk of arguing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by madridsta007(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

Apologise.
You wont die, trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

For me, I never argue. I've raised my voice with a woman only once in my adult life. Sometimes women just want to vent frustrations but there's no real meat to the argument, if she took time to really evaluate her position. So no need for me to join voices, I just be mute and nod my head, and look for the real reason. I don't even try to prove my point until much later. "Na pikin she be" for my mind.

It's a difficult question: what are you arguing about in the first place?
Is it a simple disagreement over something minor? Agree.
Did the guy fvck up? Apologize.
Is it something fundamental and dear to you? If you can let it go, agree. If not, try to talk to her calmly later on. If she remains obstinate, she's welcome to leave.

Have you seen women living together? One day all is well, next day na fight or silent treatment. Then they're friends again by weekend.
And what were the fights about... mostly bullshit of no consequence.

Sometimes though, there are women who are just argumentative for the sake of it... and the only way you can end it is just walk away - literally and figuratively.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by frozen70(f): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

It depends on the topic of the argument

If it's affecting your wellbeing, you argue it till the end with good points

If it's not of any benefit, you end it before it becomes an insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

Totally dependent on cause of argument........
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by officialfestus(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
twhy111:
I just keep quiet and hold on to what I believe in.
my gee

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Ginaz(f): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
I play with him with he is angry .
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Olushylay1(f): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
I will always keep quite,walk away and act as if what he is saying is right,but deep down I will do whatever is causing our agreement over and over again...I don't argue with people not even my husband but I hold on to my believes.You can't change my mindset,not even an argument with my husband.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Paseus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
nextstep:

For me, I never argue. I've raised my voice with a woman only once in my adult life. Sometimes women just want to vent frustrations but there's no real meat to the argument, if she took time to really evaluate her position. So no need for me to join voices, I just be mute and nod my head, and look for the real reason. I don't even try to prove my point until much later. "Na pikin she be" for my mind.

It's a difficult question: what are you arguing about in the first place?
Is it a simple disagreement over something minor? Agree.
Did the guy fvck up? Apologize.
Is it something fundamental and dear to you? If you can let it go, agree. If not, try to talk to her calmly later on. If she remains obstinate, she's welcome to leave.

Have you seen women living together? One day all is well, next day na fight or silent treatment. Then they're friends again by weekend.
And what were the fights about... mostly bullshit of no consequence.

Sometimes though, there are women who are just argumentative for the sake of it... and the only way you can end it is just walk away - literally and figuratively.
This your wisdom Ehn. God will continue to Increase it in IJN

First time I've learnt something good here...
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by NELLY1990: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
I say sorry and keep silent. It helps a lot.
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by lyndaway(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Let him be
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
I tell you "okay". I am talking or apologizing and you no wan listen. No be me you go call nag or turn to mad woman because I gree date you. Since you feel you are the man and you have monopoly of common sense- that your sense will keep you company till you get sense. grin

My silent treatment game is A+. When I executed it on my boss, he didn't know when he started asking if my iPhone charger is original and where I change my car oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
ExAngel007:

is that all u know?
Yes. wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Isn’t it situation dependant?

I’m not really the type to apologise or agree for the sake of it if I believe I’m not ‘wrong’ (with my partner though lol, sometimes I can be too lazy to give a damn if it’s someone I have no emotional investment in, depends on my mood). I’d rather agree to disagree then to ‘agree and apologise’

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? by Liposure: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Very Simple.Walk away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful But Still Single... / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.