Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her (3077 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Priscy01(f): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2018
A woman has shared the heartwarming way her ex effectively ended an argument between them.

The lady tweeted;
"I remember the time I was as having an argument with my ex and I called his full name. This man stopped me mid sentence to say “nope. My name is babe. I don’t care how deep this argument is, but my name is babe. Carry on with what you were saying”.
I was weak "

She said the argument ended immediately after that.
Social media users are referring to their relationship as "goals" and wondering why they broke up.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9799/lady-shares-tactic-used-by-her-ex-to-effectively-end-an-argument-with-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by nifemi25(m): 5:46am On Sep 15, 2018
That's how she use to call my full name whenever she knows am upset. Honestly I will just calm down and laugh. For my mind I dey reason am shey no be this girl go kill me last last.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Alejoc(m): 5:50am On Sep 15, 2018
smiley wink cheesy..... Mumu button but

See my signature and recommend pls wink
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Olalan(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2018
Cool people know what appeases their partners, but quite unfortunately many ladies and guys don't know Jack about what can instantly calm the rage of their partners in real time.
BTW it shouldn't all be about buying gifts or monetary inducements all the time to appease ones spouse and if it is you are most likely with the wrong person

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Tomibyte(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2018
mumu boy ,mumu girl..chukwudi nwabiozo daniel af changed his name to babe
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by MJBOLT: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2018
ok continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Greyworld: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2018
The girl has sense too. Some mumu will still call you babe and continue with the arguement or fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by NOC1(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Greyworld:
The girl has sense too. Some mumu will still call you babe and continue with the arguement or fight.
Try it if you call him by pet name you can't continue because he will smile and you will laugh, mind you mild tones are used when calling people by there pet names.
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by MrPlato(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2018

All These Jobless slay queen. Lie Don De Finish For This One Head, so She Came Up With This Rubbish
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Priscy01:
A woman has shared the heartwarming way her ex effectively ended an argument between them.

The lady tweeted;

She said the argument ended immediately after that.
Social media users are referring to their relationship as "goals" and wondering why they broke up.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9799/lady-shares-tactic-used-by-her-ex-to-effectively-end-an-argument-with-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Why the relationship did not work? Very easy to know. Look at her ankle chain. She is a lesbian!
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by Tamarapetty(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Lol, i need someone like him cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by SarakiBukola: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2018
This makes zero sense to me.

It's not FP-worthy but i am sure it would get there.

The job description of the MODs should be revised, Seun Osewa angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by nazablossom(f): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Why the relationship did not work? Very easy to know. Look at her ankle chain. She is a lesbian!
The relationship didn't work because their building materials finished grin
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by transcendmoi: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by dedons: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i need someone like him cheesy
God has finally answered your prayers.

I am HE who YOU seek.

Can we get along
Re: Lady Shares Tactic Used By Her Ex To Effectively End An Argument With Her by clemz85(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2020
till I get a woman

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Tries To Break The Internet With Her Big Backside / If You Want To Be Poor, Just Marry A Nigerian Girl . Read To Understand / My Girlfriend Walks Me Out Of Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.