Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103383 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
segun18:
My brother I have carefully read your story .I am in my 40s too and life Experiences have taught me not pass judgement or give counsel based on one person's story when it comes to relationship.

Are you sure when you where doing well financially you where not like a dictator in the house?Did you ever involved in extra Maritals affairs and your wife knew but kept quiet?

Have you ever physically abused your wife?

I need details man.Well for now keep hustling and keep praying.Humble yourself for now ....
From a man?
Surprising shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
sassysure:

I hear u grin

Meanwhile don't involve bible here cos u guys never practice what's in the bible. U use that only when it fits your narration.

At least, berate your ideological buddy for her hate & disdain for herself & menfolk before trying to correct me.

Men will be just fine if we want to continue on this path but can the same be said for women?

This scorched earth approach to gender relations will only end up producing more baby mamas than functional families & we ought to nip it in the bud.

Your friend is a completely damaged person who needs help & your whataboutism will not help here.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Switch07:

Really....men go through hell, I just pray 4 GOD grace sha
on one of visits to beg principal for us to write exam. He asked my papa then what of their mum. Have never heard of her since your wards got admitted here. Lol. 4 years as first to pay school fees last 2 years i turn last to pay. My ss3 fees was fully paid when i go collect waec. Owed 35k out of 60k fees. 2006
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
freshvine:

I just picture you treating a Male patient as a doctor.

You: Explain your accident to me oga.

Male Patient: I got into an argument with my wife, it degenerate to fisticuffs and she did me this.

You: Is that all cos I presume you must be guilty somehow. Did you kill her in your former life for her to revenge this magnitude?

( mix cyanide and some overdose and hands over to Male patient)

Moment later, "nurse, call the ambulance service this man had gave up the ghost, inform the family while I prepare a medical report for I doubt wife is responsible for cause of death and injury ".

Her medical license needs to be withdrawn. We need to get her details & report her to the Medical Council of Nigeria—if she’s a real docto. I fear for her male patients.

We don’t need such a hateful feminist treating men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

OMG!!! To be honest, even in my worst financial state, I cannot go for her kind because she is ugly & has an ugly attitude. A woman’s beauty is her character & feministique queen is an uncouth person so I can’t have anything to do with her kind.

I am just disappointed in her because her ugliness didn’t instill a sense of humility in her.

She’s bad news to any man whether rich or poor. She is not a biblically virtuous woman & any man that marries her will end up unfortunate & die in no time.
ugly fat and shapeless. Only God knows which man go want am. Yet she is forming like one high class babe. Common 359k rent in lag she cant afford . See her last topic lol

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Christ Jesus...today 1st Jan 2020.....double our blessing just as the year double 2020 so it could be a 20Plenty year.

Enrich our energy toward our hustle so that women will not look down on us......
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cutefy: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm already out of the house and out of town. I'm not lazy. I've put hands in odd jobs, low paying jobs and different types of business. I just need a little favour. I need the touh of God right now.

Your story really touched me. The truth about this life is that, we hardly can tell the true nature of any friend until challenges set in. Money do make people behave like psycohpants in which case, their loyalty remains as long as the money is there. A woman who loves a man will not do this to him. I pray that I don't marry any of such women.

Anyways, I'm not here to judge ur wife nor say anything bad about her. But what I've got to tell u is this, focus on bouncing back. I'll suggest a biz you can do to bounce back with. You'll need to master the biz for like one month. Once you have mastered it, you can then start with at least $100 capital. If you can master this well, then your financial story will change for good. For the training process, I'll teach you for free without collecting any single dime. One love brother...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
cutefy:

Your story really touched me. The truth about this life is that, we hardly can tell the true nature of any friend until challenges set in. Money do make people behave like psycohpants in which case, their loyalty remains as long as the money is there. A woman who loves a man will not do this to him. I pray that I don't marry such any of such women.

Anyways, I'm not here to judge ur wife nor say anything bad about her. But what I've got to tell u is this, focus on bouncing back. I'll suggest a biz you can do to bounce back with. You'll need to master the biz for like one month. Once you have mastered it, you can then start with at least $100 capital. If you can master this well, then your financial story will change for good. For the training process, I'll teach you for free without collecting any single dime. One love brother...

Bros, we sef Dey here ooo. We wan learn. Na new year we dey abeg.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

Se ofe she oriburuku ni lodun tuntun?

I will curse you oooo. You’re a prominent man hating feminist so I pointed that out.

Did I insult you? I only made a statement of fact.

You remain the fool you are. If you don't want your generations unborn to partake of this your foolishness, don't ever mention me in your stupidity again.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
ugly fat and shapeless. Only God knows which man go want am. Yet she is forming like one high class babe. Common 359k rent in lag she cant afford . See her last topic lol

Don’t mind the girl. I am utterly disappointed in her attitude. She’s supposed to be a virtuous, humble woman given her ugliness.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Teerach: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Try and visit your dad more if you can.
My dear we do visit him as they are both in the same state. But I don't sleep over. All the kids will visit him and he'll pray for us as well as pray that God changes our mom. But she doesn't lift her voice to even pray for him even once. If she sees him, she passes like he doesn't exist. I know this cos sometimes extended family functions bring them together.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Korllami007: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

You're wrong. It's not my mind telling me things. I'm not dumb cos that's what your statement suggests. Before the tables turned, we used to discuss issues, then she started trying to lord it over me using disrespectful language and coded insults. At this stage I was still bringing some finance. I complained and broached the issue of her changing attitude. Guess what - she told me exactly what you're saying, that I was imagining things because of my down turn. Then it became full blown disrespect. If it was stress of being the the bread winner why sideline me and go consulting her family over what concerns us. We used to discuss everything right down to her work. I'm not dumb or stupid. She just feels she has an upper hand and is trying to show it.

At bolded.
When someone said most women here are replica of your wife and you should stop explaining to them, you thought he was joking. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

You remain the fool you are. If you don't want your generations unborn to partake of this your foolishness, don't ever mention me in your stupidity again.

I maintain my stance that you’re bitter & hateful.

Oya, I have mentioned you, you can swear now.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by rowrowland: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.
But how come your supposed Parents-in-law aren't helping your marriage? Which Kain family you marry from, or were you unfair to them when things were going good?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by AreaFada2: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

Madam we are not talking of "other" women. It's about this particular couple who shared things when this man had a better income. What other women go through is not OPs business or fault. Why should he pay for the sins of other men? Would you want to be judged by what other women do to their men? shocked shocked

A woman who ges ahead and buy property without the man's knowledge is already secretly planning a life with her hubby in my humble view.

That the was open (both accessing each other's bank accounts) to her when he earned well shows he was never like some other men who underrate their wives.

If OP's story is true, it confirms what is already known that many women cannot control themselves if they have more money than hubby. But feminists keep telling us that it's not true. That such men have self-esteem issues.

Suppose OP's fortunes improves greatly, divorces her and marry another woman, it will suddenly be a case of "all men are dogs".

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by otipoju(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen

I come dey pity this Doctor Funmi. Please ignore those who say you are physically ugly, God made you beautiful.

She stirred the hornets nest today and una don bash am tire. She sef no dey hear word.

I feel like she has been bitterly dissspointed severally and her line of work also messes with their capacity to feel.

I think they have to numb their feelings to cope with the ugly side of life they see everyday. Pian, trauma, diseases and death of both old and young.

I sense her heart is really soft and her attitude is a coping mechanism to protect herself from being hurt again. She needs to forgive and release all those who hurt her and by so doing create space for someone who can feel the pulse of her soul and make it feel again. The universe will provide.

Eyah Funmi, may you one day gain an elevated perception of life. Where you are at now is not just myopic, its ugly.

People should not be mean to people irrespective of who earns more. If there is love money should be secondary. But Nigerian economy makes people behave in obnoxious ways.

Peace. I wish you well even though i really dont like your comments. They are not coming from a place of enlightenment at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Omonigeriarere: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm always out of town looking for one job or business. I've just been unfortunate that all my efforts have yielded little or no fruit. It's almost as if there's a curse working against me.

I was once in your shoe and I understand your plight perfectly. Believe me, it is a phase and it will pass away.

Life was so terrible to me then to the extent that i got the rice i used to celebrate 2017 christmas from my church despite the fact that I could give 50kg of rice to anybody at anytime unaffected.

Brace up bro; tough time never lasts, but tough people do. If you think the unwarranted behaviours of your wife is affecting you, please leave the house totally.

The sun will shine again.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by bukiah: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink
Baaaaaaad guy
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DJperdurabo: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Your argument is fallacious!

Get a bird's eye view of life and it's intricacies rather than a view from a key-hole.

Life is deep!

Contact me for your pressing personal and business cash needs.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
eni4real:
You are very disrespectful!!!

Convince your wife you are still necessary? Na wah oo.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

Very bitter people. All the feminists causing wahala on romance & family section are failed women whose time have passed but they rather get more frustrated women to their side than repent. I am sure that Pocahontas girl too will be damned ugly. Those people a cancer to this country & generation. Their impact & reach is very wide & they are doing considerable damage to relationships in this country.
their commander in chief linda ikeji is now giving subtle hints on Instagram on how she wants to be someones bride... the iron has bent finally

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by AceRoyal: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:

I'm already out of the house and out of town. I'm not lazy. I've put hands in odd jobs, low paying jobs and different types of business. I just need a little favour. I need the touh of God right now.
Before this time next year, things will work out in your favor.
This year will be full of pleasant surprises for you.
Everything you've lost you'll gain back 10 folds.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by carter009(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Martinez39:
Women are always the same. Here is a similar thread and the responses from ladies were the same

https://www.nairaland.com/3896004/lost-job-now-losing-dignity
men are the kindess amongst both genders... i tell men who want to get married in these time of civilisation that they are only setting traps for themselves... if any man knows what is good.. dont get married.. american men have it bworse.. alimony and child support wan kill them for there

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
poseidon12:

You are advising him not to touch his wife's money under any circumstances?? What's the point of the marriage then? Marriage is supposed to be a partnership (in this modern era). The average Nigerian man is always trying to play superman. They end up putting themselves under immense financial stress. This is a contributing factor to the easy corruptibility of the average Nigerian man. Also a part of the reason why he can hardly keep to the terms of agreement in a financial transaction.
Husband and wife should share the family's financial obligations unless the husband is extremely rich.

I disagree. And the point of marriage is suddenly a financial partnership? That is a new trend. Any husband who wishes his wife to bear the burden of the home expenses should also play his part in bearing all the burden of housework, and should not complain about disrespect or disobedience from the wife. He has effectively given up his place as the head of the household.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
otipoju:
funmisticqueen

I come dey pity this Doctor Funmi. Please ignore those who say you are physically ugly, God made you beautiful.

She stirred the hornets nest today and una don bash am tire. She sef no dey hear word.

I feel like she has been bitterly dissspointed severally and her line of work also messes with their capacity to feel.

I think they have to numb their feelings to cope with the ugly side of life they see everyday. Pian, trauma, diseases and death of both old and young.

I sense her heart is really soft and her attitude is a coping mechanism to protect herself from being hurt again. She needs to forgive and release all those who hurt her and by so doing create space for someone who can feel the pulse of her soul and make it feel again. The universe will provide.

Eyah Funmi, may you one day gain an elevated perception of life. Where you are at now is not just myopic, its ugly.

People should not be mean to people irrespective of who earns more. If there is love money should be secondary. But Nigerian economy makes people behave in obnoxious ways.

Peace. I wish you well even though i really dont like your comments. They are not coming from a place of enlightenment at all.

God will heal her. We are all hurt but we don’t become callous because of that.

The true beauty of a woman is in her character. What we men need from our wives & female lovers more than sex is support, respect & loyalty like our mothers give us. Any woman that can master these attributes will control her husband like mumu without being a feminist.

This is a new year & we don’t need all the hate.

I apologize to funministiqueen for calling her ugly. She’s God’s creature & she’s beautiful just the way she is.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cutefy: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

Bros, we sef Dey here ooo. We wan learn. Na new year we dey abeg.

No problem... u are included too.

But bear in mind that just as freely it's given to you, so you should do likewise to others...
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
loswhite:
can you tell me who gave this role of financially been responsible for the family A-Z? So I assume the role you put for a woman is to sit at home and take care of babies right? Before industrial age who did the farming? Was it only men that went to farm? You should speak for your self and don't come and be defining roles for us. How can you marry an educated adult and you sit alone and define role for the adult? Most men don't even know the importance of respect in relationship... Respect has nothing to do with gender. You must respect your partner in every relationship, it doesn't matter if you bread winner or not

The role has existed since the time of the cavemen when the males went seeking for animals to hunt while the females stayed back and took care of the young. That is why males are physically stronger and better equipped for the workplace, while females get pregnant and are better equipped to take care of kids. I guess the role was assigned by nature and there is no shame in that.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
cutefy:

No problem... u are included too.

But bear in mind that just as freely it's given to you, so you should do likewise to others...

I am loyal oo & I am willing to help others. There’s really nothing better than succeeding in life together. We Nigerian men love our women & are willing to provide if things are right with our economy.

I await your direction.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
That makes him no better than her and proves me right. Money changes both men and women
Funmi, you do not live up to your name. O Ma Se o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
CarlsJaz567:

I think you are a very young and inexperienced person If you read my comment well, I said my wife supported me in all ways, but when the time was getting elongated - over 2 years, she started showing signs of emotional strains. That doesn't mean she was downright disrespectful at the time. Women will surely nag when they want you to hear them out, and it seems you are stuck to your own ideas! It only signified to me that I had an urgent decision to take.

Am back to taking charge of my own home now and am not begging - so you are not making any points. I hope your marriage last long when you do eventually get married with this attitude of yours.

Thanks

Actually I am married, have been for sometime and have had my own financial issues before.

Yet your wife's respectful nagging drove to take wrong decisions which, by your own admission; have stunted your career growth up until now. And that precisely is what I am trying to guide the op not to do, while you seem to think it's ok to push the op down that same sad path
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by mrjbgold(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
I go with what this my bro said woman are like mirror its what its sees it projects
I have a similar case for like 4 years in our marriage have been the one taking care of the of the family with two kids cos my wife is yet to get a job. But through this times I show her love with gifts so late last year she got a job and she has been supportive she even surprise me last year DEC she bought 4 different natives materials sowed it changed my undies too she is reciprocating what I have done to her in the past ,so if I have done the opposite when she has nothing .she will just been hiding her money
That's why if luck is on you show people around you love and care course you don't know tomorrow
Well this is my candid advice my bro if u hv wrong her in the past, just sit her down and apologise to her
Woman has a soft heart and a forgiven spirits. But if she still does not change. Try your best to move your kids closer and try your best to buy them gifts if you have the money and spend quality time with them and This is the time to move closer to God I know he can still take you back on your statures maybe he is trying to teach you a lesson . I wish you luck my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.