Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103531 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

You are doing exactly the same thing. You mentioned me but forgot to mention yourself, Phoenix and Martin. Forementioned have twisted this thread to make it that the man said the truth even when his wife gave her "own side of the story". Prejudice. From you. Not me.

You are wrong about my position. I have no hard evidence at this point to ascertain who is telling the truth and who is not, or whether it's even the same husband and wife each one of them is talking about. My quotes are merely indications of doubt as to authenticity.

IF I know the rejoinder to be authentic, then I will go ahead and advice the op to go home and apologise profusely to his wife for being a weak and ungrateful man who, after absconding from his financial duty to his family, has exhibited gross ingratitude by lying on SM about her after she has taken over the mantle of what should have been his job, in the best way she knows how, while maintaining his now suspect honour and reputation. I would still however, condemn him for not having the strength to assume the breadwinning position in the family at whatever standard he can afford. And whether they wish to remain together is now in her court, though just as I advice men not to stay with abusive women, I would also advice women not to stay with abusive men who take their wife's money then attack them.

But that remains an IF for now.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
uncle the wife has replied to the post and she tells a different story
the man never mentioned a name, he never said anything about tribe, not much identity was revealed aside story. There is no way someone will know that is her husband cos it could anyone with similar stories.

The man has been given advice to better his own life. Na see finish be all these
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
luminouz:
In all my years on NL, I have never seen any female as abused as funmisticqueen in any one thread until this one.

38 pages of insults and call-outs. Nawa o

I hope she is strong enough to take it psychologically.

Only other girl I had seen abused like this was Queensuccubus.

Its a trauma from being heart broken. She doesn't want to admit it. That is what happens when someone you gave a lot to break your heart.

It will take some years for her to heal.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2020
Please for the sake of the marriage & the children of the family, NL members from both sides of the aisle should sue for peace & advice the OP & his wife to find common grounds to settle their marital issues.

If either of them takes advice from th ideological warriors on this site, it is a given that the marriage will collapse. They should take their dispute to a religious leader or senior members of their family.

Enough already!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2020
DNSPro:

Its a trauma from being heart broken. She doesn't want to admit it. That is what happens when someone you gave a lot to break your heart.

We are humans. We get hurt all the fuqin time. We move on.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by luminouz(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:
Please for the sake of the marriage & the children of the family, NL members from both sides of the aisle should sue for peace & advice the OP & his wife to find common grounds to settle their marital issues.

If either of them takes advice from th ideology warriors on this site, it is a given that the marriage will collapse. They should take their dispute to a religious leader or senior members of their family.

Enough already!!!

Oga calm down.
These stories might be false,either from the so called emasculated husband or his saintly wife. Many inconsistencies in both stories.
Dont waste your breath

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2020
The key is not to take them too seriously. Thanks for your concern
luminouz:
In all my years on NL, I have never seen any female as abused as funmisticqueen in any one thread until this one.

38 pages of insults and call-outs. Nawa o

I hope she is strong enough to take it psychologically.

Only other girl I had seen abused like this was Queensuccubus.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2020
I have never insulted a woman about her looks as much as I did on this thread & I actually feel bad about it. And to think that my insults might have cast a cloud on a person’s sense of self worth on the 1st day of the year makes it even worse.

I am really remorseful of my actions because this is not who I am. I only got provoked by the actions of a woman who is deeply hurt from such past events & uses it as a justification to hate men. We all have our demons & personal struggles that we deal with it, thus making us act our irrationally.

Once again, I apologize to the young woman I washed down with my tongue yesterday.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2020
DNSPro:

why must it be that I am heartbroken, just because you can't wrap your mind around the fact that a monicker like mine exists
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Vello(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2020
I first read this yesterday and chose to ignore but for reasons beyond my comprehension, I kept running your story in my mind. Especially this morning while in the bathe, I was unsettled in my spirit and being compelled to have a word worh you with a view to a possible way out.
First is, can we private chat?
Secondly, for how long has this issue been going?
Finally, with the hope you live in the south west part of the country, can you visit my church?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:
I have never insulted a woman about her looks as much as I did on this thread & I actually feel bad about it. And to think that my insults might have cast a cloud on a person’s sense of self worth on the 1st day of the year makes it even worse.

I am really remorseful of my actions because this is not who I am. I am only got provoked by the actions of a woman who is deeply hurt from such past events & uses it as a justification to hate men. We all have our demons & personal struggles that we deal with it, thus making us act our irrationally.

Once again, I apologize to the young woman I washed down with my tongue yesterday.

It is well.
thank you. Apology accepted..

Sorry if anything I said hurt you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
cerpvad:
It is because you considered that actual statement in isolation that's why it appears to you to mean that all wealthy women should be avoided. Sometimes, sentences should not be considered in isolation to deduce the writer's general opinion. If you consider the general sense of the discourse, you will discover that my general opinion is not that all wealthy women should be avoided. That would be an absolutely invalid assertion. Rather I was trying to warn that guys should be cautious about wealthy women, not that all wealthy women are bad. Equally, guys should preferably try as much as possible to marry down their social class.

You are repeating yourself.

As I said before, the general statement that men should try to marry a woman of equal or lower social status from themselves has merit, I just didnt like your use of language in the first instance.

I have already acknowledged that the sentence should not be considered in isolation, however what I am telling you is that writing those particular words in the first place was wrong of you. Look:

cerpvad:
Earning power and social class are two main factors I always advise guys to consider before marrying a lady. If she earns more than you and she's from a wealthy family, guys, run for your life. Some ladies, after using their earnings and wealthy family to entice you into marriage...

"Run for your life" = wealthy women should be avoided, doesnt it? What was your "general opinion", if not that? How will we know what your general opinion is if you implicate yourself by jumping to extremes?

It was not an appropriate statement to make and thats why I pulled you up on it.

Afterwards, you wrote:

cerpvad:
When you pursue a lady and end up marrying her because of her social class and wealth, be ready to face the music whenever it starts playing.

You then mixed up another issue by stating that nobody should chase a woman because of wealth, which is totally different.

I dont disagree with your general stance but your original comment needed more explanation because the tone was too negative and one-sided.

Anybody reading it would conclude that wealthier ladies should be avoided at all costs, which simply isnt true.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:

We are 4gether. No hard feelings whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Jyde89: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Part ways? Can’t they try to resolve the issue?

such a man will find another excuse, and you can tell the wife is fed up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by kondogbia(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Kendumazy post=85390113]I guess you didn't pray about your relationship or you didn't get to do spiritual consultation about the kind of person your wife is. See, when it comes to two people coming together to get married. There are a lot of things involved. A wife star might superceed that of the husband and atimes it could be the other way round. These are parts of what parents sees that make them stand their ground that their son or daughter won't get married to a particular person. Not that the person is bad but it's just that, we all have the star we carry. You don't need to fight your wife. You just need some prayer or spiritual journey to see what could be the cause of your downfall or you can try and leave the home for like a month and watch any changes.
Star ko
GULDER nii
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Lol. Just like that? Now that was a gracious gesture.

Seems there might be something nice underneath that impenetrable battletank exterior that you show to the world.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Electroweb(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2020
The moniker( Truthwillout) that claims to be strungup79’s wife said they have been married for 10 years while Strungup79 himself says they are married for 13years...something fishy about that. I know women are good with wedding anniversary and all that. The last statement of Truthwillout “I wish you the best” is also fishy. It is very impersonal. Can a wife write that to her husband? Conclusion: Truthwillout is not Strungup79’s wife. She is someone else’s wife.

I just hope that in this plethora of advise from faceless monikers, Strungup79 will find the one that can work in his home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. Just like that? Now that was a gracious gesture.

Seems there might be something nice underneath that impenetrable battletank exterior that you show to the world.
I don't hold grudges. They give me migraines. I never took any of their insults personally.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
The OP should do his very best to save his marriage. He needs to pray & work hard while being a loving father & husband. I know it’s hard but it’s moments like this that separate men from boys.

I don’t think he should run away from his family. He need to demonstrate courage, fortitude & a steady hand amid a temporary financial crisis & his wife will fall for him again. If he dare abandon ship, his wife will declare victory over a “weak man” as he’s being depicted here by our women.

God will calm the turbulence in his marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
why must it be that I am heartbroken, just because you can't wrap your mind around the fact that a monicker like mine exists
I was once like you. So chill. I hated women. I know what you are going through.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
when did I beg on this forum for a man?

Stop deluding yourself
with this ur useless mindset, better no reason marriage oo.

I just pity the unfortunate man that will end up with u.. SMH
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Lots of beautiful, single older women with children do not bother to remarry. Have you ever wondered why?

Peace of mind is more important than having some phallus around the house who thinks he's a 'good man' and God's gift to women.
ask ur bitter self this question "are they really happy?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Korllami007: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2020
Martinez39:
Of course. grin

When I saw the response, I was just laughing. Op never gave out any information about himself or his wife, but someone opened an account yesterday and claimed 100% to be op's wife. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2020
To all those mentioning me(martinez39, risenphoenix, michellekabod2, and the rest of the usual crew):

Whenever we have a case like this thread you all rush in and flood the place with your support, which is actually simply to accuse and make generalizations about the female concerned. You don't need to hear her side. For a man to come online he must've "seem a lot", right? He has endured so much. He must have been so brave. Women are witches, manipulators, cunning, have a narrative (I'm using the words on this thread).

Whenever we have a thread in which a female is in need of advice, you still flood the place, but this time with accusations and assumptions about what she did wrong. She is just whining. She is simply trying to absolve herself of what she did wrong and she's manipulating you with her tests. You always want to hear his side of it. There's always something she's not telling us. You always have so many questions to ask. She's guilty. You just know it

Either way, to you all, the women are the problem.

Which is fine.

In this instance, the wife has come out to debunk what he says, but you don't even believe it is the wife because you are scared to admit you were wrong to believe him without hearing her side (only a few people have), and because you don't care: the man must be right and the woman is just another scheming woman. It's suddenly a misogynistic thread. The usual "objectivity" used in pinning the blame at the women's feet isn't used on the man. He's instead getting all kinds of advice as if he's some hero who has been wronged.

If this thread was from a woman and the husband came in, you would call her a liar who twisted facts, wouldn't you? But you can't say that here. You've instead decided to attack.

You haven't asked the man any reasonable questions except the usual leading ones. You never scrutinized his claims. You just concluded he is right and that his wife is bad.

Now tell me, who will take you serious and not see you as MGTOW, RP students who lack insight on issues except to spout whatever they learned from another man's opinion about women online?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I don't have a heart.

By the way, point out what is careless in my comment.

I thought as much
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Jyde89:

such a man will find another excuse, and you can tell the wife is fed up.

Everything will be fine—if they both put their egos aside & think of the greater good of the children of the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
To all those mentioning me(martinez39, risenphoenix, michellekabod2, and the rest of the usual crew):

Whenever we have a case like this thread you all rush in and flood the place with your support, which is actually simply to accuse and make generalizations about the female concerned. You don't need to hear her side. For a man to come online he must've "seem a lot", right? He has endured so much. He must have been so brave. Women are witches, manipulators, cunning, have a narrative (I'm using the words on this thread).

Whenever we have a thread in which a female is in need of advice, you still flood the place, but this time with accusations and assumptions about what she did wrong. She is just whining. She is simply trying to absolve herself of what she did wrong and she's manipulating you with her tests. You always want to hear his side of it. There's always something she's not telling us. You always have so many questions to ask. She's guilty. You just know it

Either way, to you all, the women are the problem.

Which is fine.

In this instance, the wife has come out to debunk what he says, but you don't even believe it is the wife because you are scared to admit you were wrong to believe him without hearing her side (only a few people have), and because you don't care: the man must be right and the woman is just another scheming woman. It's suddenly a misogynistic thread. The usual "objectivity" used in pinning the blame at the women's feet isn't used on the man. He's instead getting all kinds of advice as if he's some hero who has been wronged.

If this thread was from a woman and the husband came in, you would call her a liar who twisted facts, wouldn't you? But you can't say that here. You've instead decided to attack.

You haven't asked the man any reasonable questions except the usual leading ones. You never scrutinized his claims. You just concluded he is right and that his wife is bad.

Now tell me, who will take you serious and not see you as MGTOW, RP students who lack insight on issues except to spout whatever they learned from another man's opinion about women online?

point out threads that I have blamed women or insinuated women are this or that. Infact in general,point out any thread I have shamed/blamed anyone for being man or woman. And also point out where I said the wife is lying... Thank you.

As for the other monikers you mentioned,you ain't better than them,you are on opposite side of the coin with them,whilst you claim they are misogynists you yourself are misandrists(based on your post on nairaland). Its easier to point hands on others whilst ignoring your rut. I have never believed a misogynist have the right to call out a misandrist, or a misandrist have the right to call out a misogynist. Both are based on subjectivity, two black pots calling themselves black.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2020
patjane:
I won’t say anything till I hear from your wife.. sometimes we judge matters to suit us. Let’s not be too fast in passing judgment grin..
u hear from his wife from where? do u have her contact? or u are certain she is seeing this and will reply..

make una de get small sense na.. Haba

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2020
MariaAngeles:

You're insensitive and wicked!
You make it too obvious that you're going through issues.
serious issues.. she is so bitter
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Good point, but if you look through that entire post I merely pointed out that her husband drove her into the hands of another man by his actions. He hit her self esteem and she got attention and validation outside. I never said her not cheating is wrong but merely empathized with her because I saw her perspective when no one else did. If a man did the same thing every one will blame the wife.

I merely told op to prove himself to be a leader and a contributor to his marriage and stop wallowing in self pity, but all men chose to see my comments as insults. Contribution is not only financial. We live in a patriarchy. Men already have so much going for them. To whom much is given, much is expected. But these millennial men are disappointing.

Why should I be fair in an unfair world. I am simply speaking the odds in my favor. If that makes me less objective and a villian or maleficent then so be it.

did u hear from both parties then before dropping ur thoughts?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Chikicaka(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2020
luminouz:

Nice one. wink

Where have you been though? grin
grin
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by zakkxx: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2020
But you new it from d beginning, the signs where their but her body shape cover your thinking capacity. Now it is crystal clear may God help u. If not, she will just kill you with hypertension. Be prayerful God will give u a better job n see how demonic some women are. She will shamelessly crow back

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.