Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103775 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by skj1377(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Why did you go against your parents? Enjoy the result. But tell us what attracted you to her? Was
It beauty, her boobs or arse. I guess you really loved her then if only you could look into the future you probably will walk away from it all or
At least use your parent's disapproval as an excuse.
Secondly, am sure you had like 3 other girlfriends who probably invested in you over the
Year's only for you to sleep with them collect their money, waste their time to look for other good men because you promised to marry them.
You selected this lady at the last minute married her and few years down the line your on naira land complaining. Do you honestly think it will be well with you. You reap what you sow and in this case, I see your hands are not clean. You deserve
The situation you find yourself.
Choice of wife should be spiritual and not based on love, besides you need to listen to outside opinion from parents.
Let me tell you a short story about my late uncle. This story related to you
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I don't believe in coddling grown men. I may sympathise, which I don't with op.
I never said that the tribulation was his fault. I only told him to stop wallowing in self pity.

From adversity, you either rise or stay downtrodden. This is trial by fire and tough love. My words may be iodine tincture on an open wound, but it helps it heal.

Break and mend, do and undo, cry, scream in pain, laugh with madness. Sort each emotion as it comes. Go through it and heal. That is how to come out of this.

@Op strungup79

I believe that if a man can make it once, when he is downtrodden he can always rise back up. So you can do it. Success leaves a lingering aftertaste that is never forgotten. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

I will keep pushing you to the edge with my words for that is my way and I know no other.

Come out of the sunken place, do this for you, not for your wife or anyone else. You deserve better than seeking sympathy and spreading misery.
A minute silence for the unfortunate man that will end up with u..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Impostor: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Hello op,
I will share some personal experiences with you. Please ignore those advising you to leave her for now cos you may not be able to get back in. Don't leave your family, you may regret it.

All women are naturally created to be wicked and inconsiderate. ALL WOMEN but we can't live without them and we still love them. It is not there fault, that is how they are naturally. The only time you can subdue a woman is when you are the bread winner. That is why Nigerian marriages last longer than the west where women have financial freedom.

Why do you think Nigerian newspapers publish stories on the below topics almost every week?

** "Woman pour hot water on maid for eating earlier than normal"
** Woman burn little cousins hand for stealing meat"
** "Woman slammed her niece on the floor for wasting time in the market"
** Woman throw her sister's daughter out of the house at midnight for peeing on the bed"
etc. It is their nature.

A woman whose sister died early will still turn her sister's children to house boy/girl despite the fact that she loved her late sister.

Personal experience in my growing up days: My both parents are financially stable. I remember those days, my mom will come home excited, tell my dad, I just got X money and tomorrow I will use it to buy plane for example. My dad will scream, we don't need that right now besides I am pressed finally, paying for this and that. Why not use the money to do ABC instead. She will argue and argue, my dad will still say NO. Tomorrow when he gets back from work, a plane will be there waiting for him.

Dad: I thought we agreed you shouldn't buy?
Mum screaming: I need it and I have the money why won't I buy it?
Dad: Well it's such a beautiful plane o, glad you bought it. Congrats I am happy for you.
Mum: Thank you my husband, I am glad you love it.

5 months later.
Mum: I need to get to Abuja to wash my legs (example).
Dad: Don't go, we cannot afford it right now.
Mum: Argue and argue.....
Next day:
Mum: I just got back from Abuja.
Dad: we agreed you should leave it besides where did you get the money?
Mum: I got a loan, I will pay back when I get my money.
Dad: But I am paying so much for school fees, we could have used that loan.
Mum: argue and argue.
Dad: Oh you are right, I didn't think of it that way. Today they have so much love and happiness in their marriage and my mom is still the most loving woman that I know. They are complicated, hard yet soft and loving.

Let her win you in arguments, if she does not consult you, just ignore her and keep doing your thing.
Your wife is on top right now and she's the boss. Unfortunately, there's no advise that you can give her right now that she will take. Ignore and let her be the boss until you get back up. THAT IS THE SECRET OF SURVING IN MARRIAGE.
Women are naturally wicked, yet soft and loving.

You just have to learn to ignore your wife excesses and pretend you aren't noticing anything. That is the only way to survive a marriage with a financially secured woman. Trust me on this.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by ade4keji(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2020
Never loose hope, it's just a moment for you to know who your wife is. Everything will turn out good for you soon.

strungup79:

You are just like my wife. If marriage is about control, why marry? Why not stay on your own? Making money is not about hustling, if it was i'd be earning over three times what my wife earns. Luck, favour also plays a role. Maybe God just wants to show me who I married.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I get that I have an unconventional way of passing my message across, but take that iota of truth and work on it.

I am angry at male folk because they continue to fall below my expectations the more I get to know them, either platonically or romantically.

I miss the men of our fathers' generations who did exploits. I grew up seeing that but today, men behave like naira Marley, Bob risky and Davido and it's sickening to see.

No ex of mine has treated me badly. I usually dump them when they fail to rise up to standard even with my help.
with ur help? Lol.. I wonder what kind of help u could possibly give a man.. u are trash young lady. take it from me

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Davesaves(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
the issue ehn, is let me be attracted to the man first. Men are coming but I am just not interested. My exes kept insinuating marriage but I couldn't just picture myself with them and I broke it off. I think I am commitment phobic. Marriage scares hell out of me, being a baby mama is worse. Going through a pregnancy and having children sounds traumatising to me.

Maybe I should be a lesbian or asexual
I said it, I have always known u have serious personal issues.. may God help u tru this..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by profmallor: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Many homes face this sort of issue, from newly weds to people that have been married for decades. The man has a different perspective on issues that varies from his wife's. They see the entire experience differently and often times these bottles up conflict and distrust over time. I recommend reading John Grays "what your mother couldnt tell you and your father didn't know". Their home can still be saved
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by skj1377(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Let me tell it in bullet form just the main point.
1) he was a womanizer. My mother confirmed this; she leaved with him in Ikoyi.
2) he had a lady that loved him with every thing
She had. The lady was my mothers school mother.
3) my uncle was doing well at work had a car and extra cash. Was also good looking and dressed well was very fashionable and generous. He was a nice person.
4) one of his other girlfriends was travelling from
Point A to B but passed the night in my uncles house.
5) this singular act changed the destiny of my uncle because the lady got pregnant afterwards and he acknowledged she was a virgin when he slept with her.
6) he broke up with his true love despite the fact she said she will accept the baby; parents also advised against the marriage. Just like you my uncle did not listen.
7) at the time of marriage his wife was in teachers training college. My uncle was doing very well had even built a house and was also paying my mothers fees in a school in London.
cool my uncle sponsored the wife till she graduated and placed her in a good ministry.
9) the wife started working and earning money. At that point they had 5 children.
10) suddenly my uncle lost all his fortune and the wife became the breadwinner. Sounds like you ba
11) strung79 you can insert your story here but multiply it by 1000.
12)it got so bad that my uncle was looking like a bus driver. He was down.
13) my mother told her school mother who was then married with kids about the situation of my uncle. She stepped in by constantly sending him money and feeding allowance monthly. It was that bad.
14) my uncle was taken for spiritual reset in illorin kwarastate
15) my uncles destiny was restored and he was wealthy again. He was advised to divorce the wife but he refused.
16) the wife's futures returned back to the premarital situation hope you understand what am saying.
17) the last thing that happened to my uncle was he had a strange medical condition that was not known all over the world he travelled far and wide.
18) the so called wife asked my uncle to move to the boys quarters of the mansion he built in Abuja.
19) at this point my uncle moved into the boys quarters of his house and I meet him there in 2009. He told me the story of his life first hand.
20) till he died it was my mothers school mother taking care of him financially she also bought him a brand new Mercedes benze and paid for a resident driver. I did not know this till the burial when she confided in my mother that she regrets the fact that the wife will inherit the benz she bought for so much money.
21) end of story. My late uncles wife is now born again and has asked for us to forgive her she is now a changed person.
22) I should have added all the 4 children did not like their father at the instance of their mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Impostor: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2020
skj1377:
Let me tell it in bullet form just the main point.
1) he was a womanizer. My mother confirmed this; she leaved with him in Ikoyi.
2) he had a lady that loved him with every thing
She had. The lady was my mothers school mother.
3) my uncle was doing well at work had a car and extra cash. Was also good looking and dressed well was very fashionable and generous. He was a nice person.
4) one of his other girlfriends was travelling from
Point A to B but passed the night in my uncles house.
5) this singular act changed the destiny of my uncle because the lady got pregnant afterwards and he acknowledged she was a virgin when he slept with her.
6) he broke up with his true love despite the fact she said she will accept the baby; parents also advised against the marriage. Just like you my uncle did not listen.
7) at the time of marriage his wife was in teachers training college. My uncle was doing very well had even built a house and was also paying my mothers fees in a school in London.
cool my uncle sponsored the wife till she graduated and placed her in a good ministry.
9) the wife started working and earning money. At that point they had 5 children.
10) suddenly my uncle lost all his fortune and the wife became the breadwinner. Sounds like you ba
11) strung79 you can insert your story here but multiply it by 1000.
12)it got so bad that my uncle was looking like a bus driver. He was down.
13) my mother told her school mother who was then married with kids about the situation of my uncle. She stepped in by constantly sending him money and feeding allowance monthly. It was that bad.
14) my uncle was taken for spiritual reset in illorin kwarastate
15) my uncles destiny was restored and he was wealthy again. He was advised to divorce the wife but he refused.
16) the wife's futures returned back to the premarital situation hope you understand what am saying.
17) the last thing that happened to my uncle was he had a strange medical condition that was not known all over the world he travelled far and wide.
18) the so called wife asked my uncle to move to the boys quarters of the mansion he built in Abuja.
19) at this point my uncle moved into the boys quarters of his house and I meet him there in 2009. He told me the story of his life first hand.
20) till he died it was my mothers school mother taking care of him financially she also bought him a brand new Mercedes benze and paid for a resident driver. I did not know this till the burial when she confided in my mother that she regrets the fact that the wife will inherit the benz she bought for so much money.
21) end of story. My late uncles wife is now born again and has asked for us to forgive her she is now a changed person.
22) I should have added all the 4 children did not like their father at the instance of their mother.
When I said women are wicked in the below response:

Hello op,
I will share some personal experiences with you. Please ignore those advising you to leave her for now cos you may not be able to get back in. Don't leave your family, you may regret it.

All women are naturally created to be wicked and inconsiderate. ALL WOMEN but we can't live without them and we still love them. It is not there fault, that is how they are naturally. The only time you can subdue a woman is when you are the bread winner. That is why Nigerian marriages last longer than the west where women have financial freedom.

Why do you think Nigerian newspapers publish stories on the below topics almost every week?

** "Woman pour hot water on maid for eating earlier than normal"
** Woman burn little cousins hand for stealing meat"
** "Woman slammed her niece on the floor for wasting time in the market"
** Woman throw her sister's daughter out of the house at midnight for peeing on the bed"
etc. It is their nature.

A woman whose sister died early will still turn her sister's children to house boy/girl despite the fact that she loved her late sister.

Personal experience in my growing up days: My both parents are financially stable. I remember those days, my mom will come home excited, tell my dad, I just got X money and tomorrow I will use it to buy plane for example. My dad will scream, we don't need that right now besides I am pressed finally, paying for this and that. Why not use the money to do ABC instead. She will argue and argue, my dad will still say NO. Tomorrow when he gets back from work, a plane will be there waiting for him.

Dad: I thought we agreed you shouldn't buy?
Mum screaming: I need it and I have the money why won't I buy it?
Dad: Well it's such a beautiful plane o, glad you bought it. Congrats I am happy for you.
Mum: Thank you my husband, I am glad you love it.

5 months later.
Mum: I need to get to Abuja to wash my legs (example).
Dad: Don't go, we cannot afford it right now.
Mum: Argue and argue.....
Next day:
Mum: I just got back from Abuja.
Dad: we agreed you should leave it besides where did you get the money?
Mum: I got a loan, I will pay back when I get my money.
Dad: But I am paying so much for school fees, we could have used that loan.
Mum: argue and argue.
Dad: Oh you are right, I didn't think of it that way. Today they have so much love and happiness in their marriage and my mom is still the most loving woman that I know. They are complicated, hard yet soft and loving.

Let her win you in arguments, if she does not consult you, just ignore her and keep doing your thing.
Your wife is on top right now and she's the boss. Unfortunately, there's no advise that you can give her right now that she will take. Ignore and let her be the boss until you get back up. THAT IS THE SECRET OF SURVING IN MARRIAGE.
Women are naturally wicked, yet soft and loving.

You just have to learn to ignore your wife excesses and pretend you aren't noticing anything. That is the only way to survive a marriage with a financially secured woman. Trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.
you need to apply the Red army approach...
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by ominirajj: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2020
What do you mean by saying he should a more submissive wife? Poster, please don't get it twisted all women are the same but it takes the grace of God for a woman to be the bread winner of the family and be humble and the same time.
Go on your kneel and pray for your woman as you men do advise us to do for our husband.
RisenPhoenix:

Then you should have let her go not given in to her whims. You are the captain who sets the course for the household. If she cannot stay with you through thick and thin, she should find her own direction in life without you.

As for the land, she has a right to do what she wants with her own money.

It's not too late. Get a divorce, she's now a liability on your back. No man can function after he has been emasculated. Hustle hard, marry a more supportive wife, and try to keep in touch with your kids as much as possible.

The last thing you want to be in when you are in economic downturn is a toxic relationship that drags you further down; mentally and emotionally.

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

We are 4gether. No hard feelings whatsoever.

I qouted you again.

U see this life, it's always good not to let our past rule our present.

For every story we read here, no matter how bad the @op want to paint the other party to garner sympathy and justification, there is this little part of the person that want solution for the problem hence sharing the problem in the first place.
If we( the assumed court of justice)have this in mind, we rather proffer solution instead of castigation.
Not all men are monsters neither all women.
Most time when I log in here, the kind of hatred I see towards the women folk is alarming yet Nigeria is the way it is because of men.
Think about it.
Is there something u guys are not doing right?
Is it the orientation?

Lots of families today are put together by the wives. And u will never hear anything. They still cover up for their men.

Look at how u were attacking a female moniker because she aired her view.
Tomorrow if something happen, I hope u will be happy.
I called you out on that and u even attacked me.

U are a very rude guy and a bully. U bully because u have insecurities u don't want to deal with.
Free yourself and get help, then enjoy this fukking life cos u live once.
Why fill it up with unnecessary hatred and inconsequential power pursuit that end up destroying instead of building?
If people didn't meet up to your expectations in the past, forgive them and move on, that way u will be free and enjoy the best this life will give you.
Free mind open way for lots of success.
I am advising you as one who have seen this world and the shits inside it more than you.
This is a new year.
If anytime u feel like lashing out, pick on the politicians and tear them apart kiss

Also to some of u that are projecting one useless ideology or the other here,
Go and get busy with life. Time waits for no one especially you singles and boys in particular. Some of u eat and breath nairaland. Unless u are an internet fraudster, I don't see why u should be online all the time.
Nobody cares about what happened in your life. Sort it out and move forward. That a woman or man disappointed you doesn't mean u should ruin other people's joy when they have problem. If u don't want to be happy, please allow others, they want it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by mapet: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

What an immature advice! Some of you, it's about tit-tat, winners-loosers, man-woman etc. nothing about sanctity of marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2020
mapet:

What an immature advice! Some of you, it's about tit-tat, winners-loosers, man-woman etc. nothing about sanctity of marriage
apt!
.at any given instance gender bigots are always ready to start an e-war
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
profmallor:
Many homes face this sort of issue, from newly weds to people that have been married for decades. The man has a different perspective on issues that varies from his wife's. They see the entire experience differently and often times these bottles up conflict and distrust over time. I recommend reading John Grays "what your mother couldnt tell you and your father didn't know". Their home can still be saved
best advice so far
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by tck2000(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink
lol
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by tck2000(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
profmallor:
oh
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Electroweb:
The moniker( Truthwillout) that claims to be strungup79’s wife said they have been married for 10 years while Strungup79 himself says they are married for 13years...something fishy about that. I know women are good with wedding anniversary and all that. The last statement of Truthwillout “I wish you the best” is also fishy. It is very impersonal. Can a wife write that to her husband? Conclusion: Truthwillout is not Strungup79’s wife. She is someone else’s wife.

I just hope that in this plethora of advise from faceless monikers, Strungup79 will find the one that can work in his home.

I am not happy I am doing this because I said I will no longer respond. He changed many details to elude detection because he knows i am a very active member if this forum. That is neither here nor there. The matter is already being handled outside this forum. Thank you to all well meaning people on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by youngestgrad(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Martinez39:
Women are very heartless and cold in their scheme. #singleandfree
Red pill is the movement bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Below is an explanation to the issues you mentioned.
1. She consults her parents for decision making. Have you forgotten that many married men still involve their parents when making decisions? Some married men are so yoked up with their mum even more than their wives. Stop blaming your wife, such things do happen.

2. She turned the kids against you. This is bad, you have to correct such anomaly fast. You can achieve this by spending time with your kids, helping with homework, feeding, buying them little gifts, often etc.

3. You claim you both used to have access to each other's account. I guess you both used to save up as well, but now that you cannot save up any reasonable amount, how can you expect your wife to give you access? Remember she foots the bills, takes care of herself and kids, you want to have access to her money, lastly your usage of her money will go in chasing small girls around town. What do you need her money for since she foots bills.

4. It is unfair to buy land without informing you, or did she hide the info from you cuz she feels you will stop her achievements?

5. I don't know what you mean by her parents taking over your home. If your agreement was that in-laws should not live-in or visit, then call her to order.

All the points above is what makes you say your wife is taking control of the home, you are not totally correct, but beware of the advice above. The men have advised you to leave your home, be rude to your wife, etc. If you take such advice, you will lose your kids, wife, and her financial help. She stands to lose nothing, after all she has able parents, she can leave the kids with parents and get affection outside or remarry. It is your kids who will suffer. She has money, kids and parents, there is nothing much you can offer her. If you do not help her with chores despite being unemployed, then it's not suprising that she acts the way she does. Any unemployed man, who does not help the wife at home should be ready to experience issues in his house, it's that simple. Stay and save your marriage, afterall she gives you access to her body. You can be traveling for jobs, or travel when the heat is too much to bear. Your wife isn't the worst woman. I can recall another thread where a woman had money, the husband was experiencing financial difficulties, yet the wife refused to spend her money even on the kids, you should count yourself lucky. The more you abandon your family, is the more things will get worse.
strungup79:
She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by patjane(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
You must be very foolish to think am expecting to hear from the wife.. You way get sense oya advice am na..
Davesaves:
u hear from his wife from where? do u have her contact? or u are certain she is seeing this and will reply..

make una de get small sense na.. Haba

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by pwitycharly(f): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guy all I can say is Pray and keep believing God for speedy blessings and peave... It's alrdy 2020, this should be one of your prayer point .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Equation89(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
simonlee:
simple trick....

use a strange number to forward a text to your phone that reads "i will give you N20million and an oil company job if you divorce your wife and marry me"...
then see if she wouldn't go back to factory settings! wink

You want to scatter his home finally??
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fourwinds:
you need to apply the Red army approach...

Red army approach to his marriage? Nooooooo, we are talking about his wife & family here & not boyfriend & girlfriend relationship.

He needs to work & pray hard while maintaining his role as a loving husband & father.

No red pills here, please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
sassysure:

I qouted you again.

U see this life, it's always good not to let our past rule our present.

For every story we read here, no matter how bad the @op want to paint the other party to garner sympathy and justification, there is this little part of the person that want solution for the problem hence sharing the problem in the first place.
If we( the assumed court of justice)have this in mind, we rather proffer solution instead of castigation.
Not all men are monsters neither all women.
Most time when I log in here, the kind of hatred I see towards the women folk is alarming yet Nigeria is the way it is because of men.
Think about it.
Is there something u guys are not doing right?
Is it the orientation?

Lots of families today are put together by the wives. And u will never hear anything. They still cover up for their men.

Look at how u were attacking a female moniker because she aired her view.
Tomorrow if something happen, I hope u will be happy.
I called you out on that and u even attacked me.

U are a very rude guy and a bully. U bully because u have insecurities u don't want to deal with.
Free yourself and get help, then enjoy this fukking life cos u live once.
Why fill it up with unnecessary hatred and inconsequential power pursuit that end up destroying instead of building?
If people didn't meet up to your expectations in the past, forgive them and move on, that way u will be free and enjoy the best this life will give you.
Free mind open way for lots of success.
I am advising you as one who have seen this world and the shits inside it more than you.
This is a new year.
If anytime u feel like lashing out, pick on the politicians and tear them apart kiss

Also to some of u that are projecting one useless ideology or the other here,
Go and get busy with life. Time waits for no one especially you singles and boys in particular. Some of u eat and breath nairaland. Unless u are an internet fraudster, I don't see why u should be online all the time.
Nobody cares about what happened in your life. Sort it out and move forward. That a woman or man disappointed you doesn't mean u should ruin other people's joy when they have problem. If u don't want to be happy, please allow others, they want it.

I feel it’s rather unfair for you to pick me for castigation our of the many men that made comments in this thread. I have realized my misdeed for going personal on funministiqueen, apologized & she has accepted my apology.

Also, immediately the OP’s alleged wife gave a rebuttal to his story, I was among the first set of people to advice her to settle the matter in house even though there’s no record of me ever insulting the OP’s wife in the whole gamut of my comments on this thread. You can check it. I only concentrated on funministiqueen’s comments which angered everybody & I pounded her to my satisfaction. That’s water under the bridge now & we have made peace.

On the other things you said, I have heard you.

It’s well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cerpvad(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Look here, your problem is that you seem not to have adequate expertise to differentiate between a main statement and supporting statements. I have made it clear that the actual statement you quoted out of context is a mere exemplification.

'run for your life' in the actual statement is an exaggeration. No exaggeration should be taken to represent a valid point of view of a writer.
midnighter:

You are repeating yourself.

As I said before, the general statement that men should try to marry a woman of equal or lower social status from themselves has merit, I just didnt like your use of language in the first instance.

I have already acknowledged that the sentence should not be considered in isolation, however what I am telling you is that writing those particular words in the first place was wrong of you. Look:

"Run for your life" = wealthy women should be avoided, doesnt it? What was your "general opinion", if not that? How will we know what your general opinion is if you implicate yourself by jumping to extremes?

It was not an appropriate statement to make and thats why I pulled you up on it.

Afterwards, you wrote:

You then mixed up another issue by stating that nobody should chase a woman because of wealth, which is totally different.

I dont disagree with your general stance but your original comment needed more explanation because the tone was too negative and one-sided.

Anybody reading it would conclude that wealthier ladies should be avoided at all costs, which simply isnt true.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Martinez39(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
cerpvad:
Look here, your problem is that you seem not to have adequate expertise to differentiate between a main statement and supporting statements. I have made it clear that the actual statement you quoted out of context is a mere exemplification.

'run for your life' in the actual statement is an exaggeration. No exaggeration should be taken to represent a valid point of view of a writer.
Don't argue with midnighter. She is fond of quoting out of context. grin During our last discussion, she said something very stupid and I ended the discussion. She then took my post out of context and made it out to be that I was running away from her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Red army approach to his marriage? Nooooooo, we are talking about his wife & family here & not boyfriend & girlfriend relationship.

He needs to work & pray hard while maintaining his role as a loving husband & father.

No red pills here, please.
do you know i mean by the Red army? It is Russia's approach to Germany during WW2
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maak400: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
funmisticqueen:
you owe me an apology.

Right now I am writing t the names of the over 200 people that owe me an apology for disturbing me since morning with insults. I will quote them today

Wahala babe yi gan ti poju... cool
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fourwinds:
do you know i mean by the Red army? It is Russia's approach to Germany during WW2

Wow...I am willing to learn about it. Care to give any clues?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cerpvad(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thanks bruh. Her argument is just from an isolate perspective.
Martinez39:
Don't argue with midnighter. She is fond of quoting out of context. grin During our last discussion, she said something very stupid and I ended the discussion. She then took my post out of context and made it out to be that I was running away from her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
uninspired07:

Wow...I am willing to learn about it. Care to give any clues?
during WW2 the Russian army were poorly armed which is exactly the state of OP... So how did they fair... It was like two to three soldiers to one gun... The Germans had a free day killing a lot of them but the Russians kept using themselves as shield to prevent the Germans from reaching there capital... As time went , the Americans showed interest by selling weapons to Russian. So the tide changed.. Suddenly the Russian army started winning battle to the shock of Germans and other European countries... To cut the story short... Russian started cutting German to size and finally vanquished them.. When American used Atomic bomb to hit Japan... The Russians were shocked and the quickly did something about it... They ensured their scientist did something to march the Americans... So today, they are well respected and feared.. So OP should get up from slumber and be focus on wealth creation ... His respect will return

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.