Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103972 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Martinez39(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2020
maasoap:
kiss

She claimed that her husband had told the same lie to his family, simple. So, she recognised the "lie" here. The woman said that she has no landed property. Who is the liar here?

— So the "lie" that a woman is insultive and disrespectful to her husband after the husband lost his job and hit for financial hard times can only be peculiar to strungup79? grin
— So the "lie" that a woman is sidelining her husband and creating hell for him during his hard times even though he treated her well when he was a breadwinner is a "lie" only peculiar to strungup79?
— The fact that a woman is poisoning the kids' mind against the husband is a situation only peculiar to strungup79? undecided

SMH. Even the combination of these three isn't peculiar to strungup79. So how is she certain that strungup79 is her husband? The length to which someone will go to fake evidence for their narrative can be very disappointing. It reminds me of the case of Jussie Smollett. I suspect that the account claiming to be the wife of strungup79 was probably created by one of the demonic feminist females on this thread who were pinning the blame on the op no matter what. That moniker was probably created to give credence to the narrative that women are always the victims and angels while men are the beasts and abusers. The moniker was probably created to give these girls something to masturbate to on this thread.

So I ask, how did truthwillout know that strungup79 is her husband?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Gbemishile1:

So what's the truth from her own side?
So what's the truth from his own side?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
mgtow isn't brainwashing.. its just men choosing to be by themselves.. there is no rally on the streets like feminists hold monthky rallies or conferences with placards... its all a self decision and an inclination that arises from the fact that men are getting wiser

It's brainwashing once you can't think outside of it. You can't approach relationships with a clean mind because the teaching is always there. And the problem with the brainwashing is that it was invented by a particularly weak man filled with hatred for women. Secretly, he's still some woman's plaything, but let's not get into that.

Look at the main student of mgtow here on nairaland. martinez39 is simply a misogynist, it's a wonder he's not pronounced himself gay. Maybe he actually is gay. He has lost objectivity while he pushes the agenda: hatred and subjugation of women. On this thread he never gave reconcilatory advice. His aim is to hurt women through other men with myopic one-sided mgtow theories. You can see it in his questions and responses. He cannot evaluate info except it's in favor of men. Men are always right. Women are crafty. He still wants to pay a baby mama. He still wants to brainwash the children he may have. He's still doing the same things he claims to be against, though he thinks he's on some train to somewhere. He's a feminazi with balls. On this thread he's still lawing for the OP who is viewing but has gone into hiding on exposure. He needs to push the male perspective even with contrary info. He needs to let us know his connection to the man.

Add the so called red pill to it and you have men who hate women and believe every evil about them while they consider themselves saints. Isn't that brainwashing? The women are always up to no good. If you don't trust women and hate them, why not look into relationships with other men who won't use tears and money to manipulate you or turn the children against you with their wailings and will not give you stress?

When the WGTOW version comes out, the men will begin new hate. Feminism isn't mgtow, if that's the counter. It is for equality of rights. That's why the red pill etc are just avenues for hatred. In the end, all men will marry and impregnate robots in future. That way the dangerous creatures called women will be kept far.

If men were getting any wiser, they would step up to the simplest solution available. Love your wife and she will do anything for you. True love. Instead you have red pill men competing with her on children, wailing, sex and other idiocy.

I'm done with posts with misogynists. I thought nairaland had balanced views. Instead it sways towards gays and little boys testing their wrists.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

What else shall we do in this life sha? Ofcurz been chasin' paper ooo.. so many mouth i feed every day cheesy

I barely come online here since there's no topic that would entice me anymore wink

I miss u too.. i miss those days that we are all here almost banging each oda grin hahahaha
longest time
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

It's brainwashing once you can't think outside of it. You can't approach relationships with a clean mind because the teaching is always there. And the problem with the brainwashing is that it was invented by a particularly weak man filled with hatred for women. Secretly, he's still some woman's plaything, but let's not get into that.

Look at the main student of mgtow here on nairaland. martinez39 is simply a misogynist, it's a wonder he's not pronounced himself gay. Maybe he actually is gay. He has lost objectivity while he pushes the agenda: hatred and subjugation of women. On this thread he never gave reconcilatory advice. His aim is to hurt women through other men with myopic one-sided mgtow theories. You can see it in his questions and responses. He cannot evaluate info except it's in favor of men. Men are always right. Women are crafty. He still wants to pay a baby mama. He still wants to brainwash the children he may have. He's still doing the same things he claims to be against, though he thinks he's on some train to somewhere. He's a feminazi with balls. On this thread he's still lawing for the OP who is viewing but has gone into hiding on exposure. He needs to push the male perspective even with contrary info.

Add the so called red pill to it and you have men who hate women and believe every evil about them while they consider themselves saints. Isn't that brainwashing? The women are always up to no good. If you don't trust women and hate them, why not look into relationships with other men who won't use tears and money to manipulate you or turn the children against you with their wailings and will not give you stress?

When the WGTOW version comes out, the men will begin new hate. Feminism isn't mgtow, if that's the counter. It is for equality of rights. That's why the red pill etc are just avenues for hatred. In the end, all men will marry and impregnate robots in future. That way the dangerous creatures called women will be kept far.

If men were getting any wiser, they would step up to the simplest solution available. Love your wife and she will do anything for you. True love. Instead you have red pill men competing with her on children, wailing, sex and other idiocy.

I'm done with posts with misogynists. I thought nairaland had balanced views. Instead it sways towards gays and little boys testing their wrists.
again mgtow doesn't hold rallies or conferences, holding placards, protesting in front of government offices, holding seminars and telling people what to do... on the other hand this is what the feminist do... the only thing mgtow does is state their opinion on social media.. how do you call people stating their life experience and opinion on social media as brainwashing.. who did the brainwashing?.. if you call that brainwashing then you probably cant comprehend things easily

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
again mgtow doesn't hold rallies or conferences, holding placards, protesting in front of government offices, holding seminars and telling people what to do... on the other hand this is what the feminist do... the only thing mgtow does is state their opinion on social media.. how do you call people stating their life experience and opinion on social media as brainwashing.. who did the brainwashing?.. if you call that brainwashing then you probably cant comprehend things easily

A zombie doesn't know it's a zombie. Keep hating women. Your wrists will evolve.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

So what's the truth from his own side?
He has stated his side of the matter
We want to hear from the woman too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Gbemishile1:

He has stated his side of the matter
We want to hear from the woman too
She gave her own side.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

K. A zombie doesn't know it's a zombie.
well you haven't proved there's a zombie at all.. brianwashing occurs when there is a gathering and a leader.. just like the jihadist, they gather and listen to radical preaching... in london there's an event centre that host feminists twice a month.. you can't point anything like that for mgtows...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
well you haven't proved there's a zombie at all.. brianwashing occurs when there is a gathering and a leader.. just like the jihadist, they gather and listen to radical preaching... in london there's an event centre that host feminists twice a month.. you can't point anything like that for mgtows...

k
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
It's brainwashing once you can't think outside of it. You can't approach relationships with a clean mind because the teaching is always there.

Look at the main student of mgtow here on nairaland. martinez39 is simply a misogynist ... He has lost objectivity while he pushes the agenda: hatred and subjugation of women. On this thread he never gave reconcilatory advice. His aim is to hurt women through other men with myopic one-sided mgtow theories. You can see it in his questions and responses. He cannot evaluate info except it's in favor of men.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=midnighter post=85463488][/quote]

What happened, midnighter?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cerpvad(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Marriage is woven around power and class interface. Earning power and social class are two main factors I always advise guys to consider before marrying a lady. If she earns more than you and she's from a wealthy family, guys, run for your life. Some ladies, after using their earnings and wealthy family to entice you into marriage, would bite you back with a lifetime controls, blackmails and giving you depression. In fact they would be feeling too big to have sex with you.

See where you missed it all. look above. Immediately after the actual statement that you isolated and quoted, the next sentence starts with "Some ladies". If you were not discursively indolent, you should have realized that with the presence of that indefinite modifier "Some" in the body of that post, the writer does not condemn ALL WEALTHY WOMEN like you have erroneously perceived.

From discursive perspective, you do not isolate a particular utterance from the rest while assessing a writer's main opinion on a subject. Equally, some utterances are mere exaggerations or overstatements just like the aspect which you bolded and quoted and should not be used to represent main opinion. In fact all exaggerations or overstatements are not valid opinions.

However, I don't expect everyone to be technical on how to deduce a writer's point of view. Since you fall into that category, you can drop your last words and let's move on from this topic for good.
midnighter:

I actually went back and read through the exchange to see if I was mistaken, but Im not.

I didnt take your exaggeration out of context because the following sentences used to support it still painted a bad picture of wealthier women, which you obfuscated again in your subsequent comment by erroneously adding another issue. It was later on that you clarified what you meant, which I accepted already.

And dont mind that indolent blaggard who is encouraging you in your folly, his support means nothing cheesy

If you read the discussion he referred to, you will see how much hot air he was blowing just so that he wouldnt answer my simple questions hahaha you people are hysterical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by YorubaPrince: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

Mental problem na e go scatter you las las

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

What happened, midnighter?

What happened to what? I don't understand
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Marriage is woven around power and class interface. Earning power and social class are two main factors I always advise guys to consider before marrying a lady. If she earns more than you and she's from a wealthy family, guys, run for your life. Some ladies, after using their earnings and wealthy family to entice you into marriage, would bite you back with a lifetime controls, blackmails and giving you depression. In fact they would be feeling too big to have sex with you.

See where you missed it all. look above. Immediately after the actual statement that you isolated and quoted, the next sentence starts with "Some ladies". If you were not discursively indolent, you should have realized that with the presence of that indefinite modifier "Some" in the body of that post, the writer does not condemn ALL WEALTHY WOMEN like you have erroneously perceived.

From discursive perspective, you do not isolate a particular utterance from the rest while assessing a writer's main opinion on a subject. Equally, some utterances are mere exaggerations or overstatements just like the aspect which you bolded and quoted and should not be used to represent main opinion. In fact all exaggerations or overstatements are not valid opinions.

However, I don't expect everyone to be technical on how to deduce a writer's point of view. Since you fall into that category, you can drop your last words and let's move on from this topic for good.

midnighter:

I know you followed it with "some ladies" to qualify your statement but the actual stance in itself was wrong.

Is it "dont marry just for wealth" or "avoid wealthy women"? Those are 2 different things.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kekereekun123:
my dad was one of MKOs trusted staff before he went to set up us own business in the 80s. My father has only one house he built in 1992. He so much believed in helping people.

By 2010 when my mama came back to nigeria. She bought a jeep of 4m while my father has no car lol( in 2001 he had 2 cars and a bus).

She later built duplex and moved there cheesy. Same man wey buy her benz in 1998.

I have learnt the hard way. I only date working class ladies. Once you ask me for money for tfare, hair or uber its over . The last one i dated earns 276k in a bank as an assistant banking officer but was asking for uber money.

Thanks for sharing this.

I hope unmarried Naija men are learning more about Nigerian women from this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Thanks for sharing this.

I hope unmarried Naija men are learning more about Nigerian women from this.
lol. You cannot know the heart of a woman toll ur broke or sick. Thats life. We the men dey use money entice them to date us too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ekwutox: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Truthwillout:
I am Strungup79's wife and I have watched the drama here unfold in silence. Here is a copy of a message I just sent my husband on WhatsApp. I hope it will put things in clearer light.

I'll try to keep this brief. I started this year on a sour note, crying bitterly. Because of you total strangers called me bitch and all sorts of unprintable names. Some even went as far as saying I was diabolical and ¹reversed your fortunes with juju, and you basked in it all, all because of the lies you told them. You have repeatedly told your siblings the same lies. I emasculate you. Really? I emaaculate you yet i led my colleagues, our neighbours and practically everyone I know to believe that you are the breadwinner and doing a marvellous job. I emasculate you, yet when the rent needs to be paid, I pay it into your account first just so no one will know. I earn good money but no one knows it because everything goes into running this family. I don't save a dime. I NEVER complained about you not working these past 4 or 5 years. You complained about me spending a lot of time at my mum's place. I do that so that I can avoid the endless streams of alterations with you, and for other reasons I'll spare everyone here.

Every single time you bring this up, I reassure you that all I want is the best for you. I encourage you, fast and pray for you, yet I'm a bad wife. You actually called our daughter and told her I am a bad wife. She cried her eyes out when she told me all the nasty things you told her. I have never in the 10 years we've been married said anything disparaging to her about you despite your many short comings. You put me through hell and I just take in stride.

You also told your fans I had nothing when you married me. I had a job and I wasn't doing badly. In fact I practically funded our wedding with the help of my family. I could go on forever. Or is it the fact that you used to leave the house for days on end without communication, leaving me to wonder if you met with some misfortune or something. How many times did i show up at your office haggard and scared early in the morning just to confirm you are alright? I actually wear my younger sister's hand me downs just to save enough to keep this family going.

Your siblings all believe I am a bad person thanks to the endless lies you've told them and I've borne it all. During your last visit, you complained about the fact that I always seemed unhappy and heckled and I explained to you the stress I am under. Our rent is due. Our daughter's fees of over a hundred thousand needs to be paid. Utility bills, feeding...these are some of the burdens I have to deal with. I explained how burdened I felt. I also explained that having to clean up after you constantly worsens my stress. While you were here, I battled insomnia for almost two weeks straight, without compassion or help. I could fill a page with all that is wrong with this marriage. It's never you. You are perfect and righteous and I am a wicked woman. We quarrel like every husband and wife and regardless of whether it's my fault or not, I apologise so that peace will reign. I have suffered humiliation at your hands but you go around damaging my character so people will pity you. Guess what? The truth cannot be hidden. It may take time, but it will come out. I take solace in that.

I will beat my chest and tell you that no woman on this earth will bear what I bore at your hands or care for you like I have. Since you are so unhappy, I think you should take out time and find yourself. I also need time to pray and to heal from this emotional trauma, so please let's give ourselves a year at least to decide what to do next. I wish you the best.

Hmmm
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Truthwillout:
I've got God. I will be vindicated unless my God is no longer alive. God I make this prayer here openly, please vindicate me the way you vindicated Mordecai and heal my wounds.

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in EVERY THING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Jeweltz(f): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
It's hurtful to know guys who keeps bashing women here have not tender any apology on this thread

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ilekokonit: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
You're a small minded and ignorant idiot

Your words will come back to bite you.

At 25 you are still a child when it comes to REAL LIFE work experience.

Don't let your qualification as a Doctor deceive you 'cos even those who studied medicine at Cambridge University, UK are still subject to some of us, so before you open your mouth to say silly stuff in response to career saving advice given to you, think deeply than not every one on here gives a hoot about your medical degree as some people on this anonymous forum can employ you and pay you 10 times what you are earning as a Doctor with just the money they spend on socializing monthly.

Try and read between the lines in CALMNESS as your God sent helper that can elevate your finances at record speed may be one of the people you are insulting here daily and remember that it doesn't all end in Nigeria as you may still meet some of the people you have insulted here abroad and they already know your face. So, simmer down and learn as the world is a shrinking global village and you don't want to burn all your bridges as your face is already known from your profile.

So, as a CHILD of 25, take a chill pill and keep quiet and learn for once. If you have mental health issues like you have alluded to on one of your posts then focus on completing your counseling sessions and if need be take anti depressants and stop being so cantankerous especially when people who can help your situation are giving you advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cerpvad(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yes. You are correct with that position.
I just dm you. Check your dm and respond
midnighter:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
midnighter:

What happened to what? I don't understand

Why quoting me?
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Why quoting me?

I agreed with that part of your post.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BRATISLAVA: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
midnighter:

I agreed with that part of your post.

Unbelievable.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Unbelievable.

Quite.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Your words will come back to bite you.

At 25 you are still a child when it comes to REAL LIFE work experience.

Don't let your qualification as a Doctor deceive you 'cos even those who studied medicine at Cambridge University, UK are still subject to some of us, so before you open your mouth to say silly stuff in response to career saving advice given to you, think deeply than not every one on here gives a hoot about your medical degree as some people on this anonymous forum can employ you and pay you 10 times what you are earning as a Doctor with just the money they spend on socializing monthly.

Try and read between the lines in CALMNESS as your God sent helper that can elevate your finances at record speed may be one of the people you are insulting here daily and remember that it doesn't all end in Nigeria as you may still meet some of the people you have insulted here abroad and they already know your face. So, simmer down and learn as the world is a shrinking global village and you don't want to burn all your bridges as your face is already known from your profile.

So, as a CHILD of 25, take a chill pill and keep quiet and learn for once. If you have mental health issues like you have alluded to on one of your posts then focus on completing your counseling sessions and if need be take anti depressants and stop being so cantankerous especially when people who can help your situation are giving you advise.
there's a reason why I ignore your existence.

Let me continue to do so.

So, kindly mind the misogynist business that pays you. Goodbye
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
there's a reason why I ignore your existence.

Let me continue to do so.

So, kindly mind the misogynist business that pays to you. Goodbye

But seriously, he has a point dear.

It won't be nice for all this to come up if you want to travel. Maybe you should try going underground

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
cerpvad:
Yes. You are correct with that position.
I just dm you. Check your dm and respond

Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by bizgenera: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
I held back my contribution on this matter because I hoped and prayed to hear from the other side (the wife). It is good to always hear from both sides so as not to be one sided in one's judgment.

Here is what I think:

The man is a MelChol (Melancholic and Choleric) as evident in his love for law and order. He is a perfectionist. He loved and cared for his family and he was able to thrive in his element (MelChor) till he lost his competitive advantage (Income). He lost his control and self esteem hence the genesis of his problem with his wife.

The wife is a SanChol ( Sanguine and Choleric) as evident in her more liberal stand on raising the kids and her very expressive nature.

Both couple are good people, a perfect match as both are supposed to bring order and fun into their marital journey. With their Choleric power combination, they ought to have been unstoppable. The wife is a hard worker as the man just that the later is no longer making headway in his business.

But instead of these traits to work in their favour, it worked against them. Some Sanguine actions of the wife often time becomes irksome to the Choleric husband who perhaps when he tries to assert himself is silenced overtly or covertly by the wife who has now assumed his role, the role which used to give the husband his satisfaction. He then became Melancholic. That is why he is so depressed.

The wife for instance might have thought that if she creates the impression that she has bought a land , that the husband will upon hearing it double up on his hussle. Meanwhile, there was no real land, it was just a drama put up by a typical Sanguine. But the perfectionist husband took it as a sign of disregard.

I can go on and on to show how poor personality management and the "poverty evil" that befell the husband is about to destroy a beautiful family.

The plain truth is, no family can live in harmony without money! 4 years plus is too much a burden on the woman alone to run the home going by what she wrote. If she has been doing that without denigrating the husband, then a Laurel for her. It is not easy at all .

This union is not a lost cause. If we can all join hands together to help them fix their obvious problem, we will be helping to secure the future of their kids in particular. Divorce affects children the most.

My proposition.

What if 1,000 nairalanders can donate just 1k each, making it a million and we invest it on behalf of this couple with MBA ( a legit investment management company)

That company will be sending them 150k monthly as profit which will then be used by the couple to pursue businesses and to pay bills at home. That would help to reduce the pressure in their marriage. Some of us are business analysts, we can advise him on what type of business he can engage in to raise further capital for his dream projects.

With the proposition, the man would have mobility capital to be able to source for businesses. Entrepreneurs find it difficult to breakthrough without this. He might have tried to go out to market prospects in times past, but due to lack of cashflow and bills to pay , the man will just be in a fix. Not everything is spiritual, although that one is also there and it is real.

But if he seeks, he will find solutions. There are nairalanders who can see and help (prophets and deliverance ministers). There are some of them even around them. They must tackle this problem holistically (spiritually and physically).

The couple should please for the sake of their children make peace. The husband should be more loving and the wife, more respectful. The two are very intelligent (from the way they write), you guys should please work it out. Go out on a date, just the 2 of you. Go back 11 years and start fixing the short comings from there. No boss, no villain, no victim. Just two adults who have invested so much in each other and who wants to reconcile. I feel the wife still loves the husband deep down in her heart , so there is still hope. But if the flame is off, sorry sir no remedy. Mutually work out a separation . But I still feel all hope is not lost.

And when you the husband now becomes comfortable and rich, pls do simmer down on some areas. Let your family see another side of you. When you relate with woman with love (your girls inclusive) , you will get the best from them.

I pray that God would intervene in this matter and prosperity, peace and love will rein once again in your home ... Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by makydebbie(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

Ah, so you're like this and you opened thread with sub stories? You deserve whatever you got from this forum, next time don't complain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.