Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. (20194 Views)

50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by demanuel(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
GideonG:
Cheap agricultural produce available in Gombe here
Rice
Beans
Soyabeans
Maize
Groundnut
Don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks
Have you supplied to the down south (Lagos)before?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by GideonG(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2020
demanuel:

Have you supplied to the down south (Lagos)before?
In the process
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Bizzo: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
I am interested in doing business from the north to the south and south to the north. If you know the lagos market well, I'm looking for a reliable person that knows where I can sell to in bulk. If you are in the north and need market for onions, sweet potatoes etc i want to work with you. I also have access to cassava peels grinded in large quantities for animal feed I'll like to sell to the north
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by zealark2000(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please any idea of best business to buy from the north
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by zealark2000(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please can anyone help. What business can 150,000 start with buying from North and sell in other parts of Nigeria.���
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Presshy: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please I want to venture into food supply from the north to PH. Pls I need a reliable person to do business with. Pls contact me on Whatsapp 08034839547
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by thoollz: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
mustafaa:

Oh okay, I'll contact you. Thank you

Bro good day, it's been almost a year since u started...can u contact me on because I also want to venture into this business.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by uthlaw: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2020
zealark2000:
Please can anyone help. What business can 150,000 start with buying from North and sell in other parts of Nigeria.���
depends on your location,you can try maize,beans, pepper and more!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by uthlaw: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Presshy:
Please I want to venture into food supply from the north to PH. Pls I need a reliable person to do business with. Pls contact me on Whatsapp 08034839547
I can help you,I stay in kaduna!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Stankovich1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
uthlaw:
I can help you,I stay in kaduna!

I will like to talk with you drop your number pls �
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by annjuliet(f): 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
I have Bitter kola,palm oil,PKN for sale at cheap rate
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Lonestar124: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
annjuliet:
I have Bitter kola,palm oil,PKN for sale at cheap rate
How much for 25liters of palm oil? Thank you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Rbae: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bizzo:
I am interested in doing business from the north to the south and south to the north. If you know the lagos market well, I'm looking for a reliable person that knows where I can sell to in bulk. If you are in the north and need market for onions, sweet potatoes etc i want to work with you. I also have access to cassava peels grinded in large quantities for animal feed I'll like to sell to the north

1. Open a Facebook and IG account and post your videos and pictures showing you in the farm or when you are loading your goods. Do sponsored adverts. Advertise tirelessly. Once they see you are legit....business go boom!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by amp01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lonestar124:

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by annjuliet(f): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Lonestar124:
20k for 25 litres
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by eni1(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
zealark2000:

I'm into selling of groceries, fruits, vegetables like yam, peppers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, cucumber, cabbage, ginger etc from the north and I sell to wholesalers, caterers in Lagos. You can start with as low as #50,000 Whatsapp me on 08100154498
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Iyawoifa: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pls how can you help me with these?

engrfaruq:

Goat business is a cool one
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mignone(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03
eni1:

I'm into selling of groceries, fruits, vegetables like yam, peppers, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, cucumber, cabbage, ginger etc from the north and I sell to wholesalers, caterers in Lagos. You can start with as low as #50,000 Whatsapp me on 08100154498
Hi Eni!
Are you still into this?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Martguy: 7:19am On Jan 04
Iyawoifa:
Pls how can you help me with these?

If you want to start goat business from the north you can talk to me
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming / Maize Intercrop With Cassava Farming. / Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.