Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. (20242 Views)

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
guyman3000:
Am highly interested in this,,I base in Lagos lekki precisely, onions sales his highly appreciated here..my WhatsApp contact is 09076488329
Sorry, I'm not into onion for now. Onion is expensive. A bag sells for 22-26k.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders. Thank you all for your suggestions.

So, today I decided to visit one of the vegetable markets. I was surprised at the ridiculous amount the farmers were selling these products. I couldn't even bargain some of the items because of the low offering prices. Fresh tomatoes, pepper, potatoes etc are very cheap and even wasting away.

See ehn, dear job seekers, while you are busy looking for that job - a job that will change your life. Don't forget to utilize the opportunities around you. Each state in Nigeria is known for growing at least one product and it is usually grown in abundance. Buy these products and sell them at region of high demand. One good thing about foodstuffs is that, there is always a ready market for them. No matter how difficult the economy is, people must eat. Those who don't have money borrow from friends and family.

Don't waste your time waiting on government, government is only there to make policies and maintain law and order. Jobs is yours to create as a citizen. Unfortunately, we were not taught this in school. Find a hustle! Just do anything than sitting down waiting for a job that may never come.

By God's grace, 2020 is our year. I'll be sharing my success story with you guys soon.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Here are pictures of the tomatoes.
A basket is N3,000

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2020

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
I'll share the pictures of the pepper and others tomorrow. The network is bad here
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Teagirl(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dm me your number, because I link farmers to market in south south.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by dorispray: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2020
mustafaa:
I'll share the pictures of the pepper and others tomorrow. The network is bad here
Well done OP nice move you've made and a very good decision

I'm based in Lagos where several markets are available to you to sell all your agro produce you intend bringing from the north. To this end I assure that we can work together to achieve your desired goal without any Fear.

You can write me a message picking my email address on my signature below or you can send me a
DM via my handle and we connect from there. Cheers!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Teagirl:
Dm me your number, because I link farmers to market in south south.
Okay, here is my number 0708 122 4953
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
dorispray:

Well done OP nice move you've made and a very good decision

I'm based in Lagos where several markets are available to you to sell all your agro produce you intend bringing from the north. To this end I assure that we can work together to achieve your desired goal without any Fear.

You can write me a message picking my email address on my signature below or you can send me a
DM via my handle and we connect from there. Cheers!
Okay
0708 122 4953
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by xreal: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
mustafaa:
Good evening Nairalanders. Thank you all for your suggestions.

So, today I decided to visit one of the vegetable markets. I was surprised at the ridiculous amount the farmers were selling these products. I couldn't even bargain some of the items because of the low offering prices. Fresh tomatoes, pepper, potatoes etc are very cheap and even wasting away.

See ehn, dear job seekers, while you are busy looking for that job - a job that will change your life. Don't forget to utilize the opportunities around you. Each state in Nigeria is known for growing at least one product and it is usually grown in abundance. Buy these products and sell them at region of high demand. One good thing about foodstuffs is that, there is always a ready market for them. No matter how difficult the economy is, people must eat. Those who don't have money borrow from friends and family.

Don't waste your time waiting on government, government is only there to make policies and maintain law and order. Jobs is yours to create as a citizen. Unfortunately, we were not taught this in school. Find a hustle! Just do anything than sitting down waiting for a job that may never come.

By God's grace, 2020 is our year. I'll be sharing my success story with you guys soon.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Please share your success story with us.
We will get inspired with that.

Wish you success.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
xreal:

Thank you.
Please share your success story with us.
We will get inspired with that.

Wish you success.
Amen... I will, definitely!
Thank you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by dorispray: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2020
mustafaa:

Okay
0708 122 4953
Very good. I will get abross to you accordingly probably today
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by harlee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
mustafaa:
Here are pictures of the tomatoes.
A basket is N3,000
which state is this at??
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by ceetowl: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
mustafaa:

How do I contact you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
harlee:
which state is this at??
Kaduna State
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
ceetowl:

How do I contact you
0708 122 4953
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by ceetowl: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
mustafaa:

0708 122 4953

Thanks I will get in contact
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by samson07(m): 12:51am On Jan 11, 2020
guyman3000:
Am highly interested in this,,I base in Lagos lekki precisely, onions sales his highly appreciated here..my WhatsApp contact is 09076488329
what about local rice and beans

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good evening guys.

Please be beware, I don't have any other number apart from the one on my signature. I was called by two persons to confirm if I was the one asking for money. Please beware! My number is the one on my signature. Thank you

I will be updating this thread soon. I've been busy lately and it may interest you to know that I made successful trips. The hard part of this business.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by xreal: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
mustafaa:
Good evening guys.

Please be beware, I don't have any other number apart from the one on my signature. I was called by two persons to confirm if I was the one asking for money. Please beware! My number is the one on my signature. Thank you

I will be updating this thread soon. I've been busy lately and it may interest you to know that I made successful trips. The hard part of this business.

Good one.

Wish you success.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
xreal:

Good one.

Wish you success.
Amin, Thank you
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
So, last week I made a few trips. It's been a stressful journey so far. From negotiating with the sellers to loading and transporting the goods; I can't say it's been easy but worth it tho. Suffering before enjoyment right? cheesy

The good is, I'm slowly touring Nigeria and making some cash for myself at the time grin grin

For those I contacted on WhatsApp, how has been your journey? You can share your stories too. Who knows, it may inspire someone out there to start now!

1st picture: The bags of beans and maize I bought for a friend.

2nd picture: loading my own goods for a trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by TTGIL: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by TTGIL: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by TTGIL: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by xreal: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
TTGIL:

Why spamming everywhere?

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by harlee(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Life is really funny,just when I wanted to go into this business, I got a job.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Mickeyj: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nice move @op,the cost of these foodstuffs are usually cheap here in the north just that the transport cost is always high.v
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Sunday66: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mustafaa

Pls tell us more about the trip. thanks
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Tried starting this business, but cost of transporting them to Lagos chased me, how will I pay N120k transporting up to 50-60 baskets if tomatoes from Jos to Lagos. You will pay for Dilal in Jos, still come to mile 12 market to face the challenge of middle men over there in Mile 13 market.. Though you may pay @ N3-4k per basket in Jos, but in Mile 12, you don't have control of the selling price.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by buzorcharles(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2020
mustafaa:
Please where do you think one can sell them easily? I mean the statel

lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice / Where Can I Sell My Smoked Catfish In Bulk. Any Market For It? / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.