Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. (20141 Views)

50,000 Chickens Die In South African Farm Due To Prolonged Powercut (Pictures) / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper / Discover Over '30' Exportable Foodstuff To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by ENHARR: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2020
I supply PKC/PKO and Soyabeans, interested buyers can reach me on 08063239162 or salaamadetunji@gmail.com
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Slimfeez(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
I want to venture into a goat business, so I will like to make contact from the northern part, for business deal.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Dera25(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am interested I stay in Anambra, I even have palm oil to supply to the north 08035546863
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by PreetyAngel4U: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
mustafaa:
Good morning everyone.
I currently based in the north and I want to venture into supply of foodstuff from the Northern part of Nigeria to the south.

Please you guys should help with the list of profitable food items and preferably the location that they are in high demand.

Happy New Year!

Goat business, Akwa Ibom state. Interested.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by jospepper(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Dealcoven:
What are the cheapest avaliable foodstuffs you have access to. We can work together seamlessly without fear or favour. WhatsApp would be a more better channel to deal
If you are interested in yams, I am in Benue. You can get big sized yams at cheaper rate now that people are still harvesting.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by jospepper(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2020
ENHARR:
I supply PKC/PKO and Soyabeans, interested buyers can reach me on 08063239162 or salaamadetunji@gmail.com
how much for 25 litre keg. Your location?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Sunday66: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2020
jospepper:
If you are interested in yams, I am in Benue. You can get big sized yams at cheaper rate now that people are still harvesting.

Pls give us the prices. Thanks
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by jospepper(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sunday66:

Pls give us the prices. Thanks
They sell in hundreds, starting from 25k and above depending on size. Sometimes prices drop and sometimes they go up. Right now many farmers are selling to send children back to school so prices are moderate.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Rafaelbeulah: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2020
jospepper:
They sell in hundreds, starting from 25k and above depending on size. Sometimes prices drop and sometimes they go up. Right now many farmers are selling to send children back to school so prices are moderate.
Your contacts
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Nairaboi(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
If you are game for soya beans, then let's hook up as I am currently doing business in Benue state as per soyabeans.
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Sunday66: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nairaboi:
If you are game for soya beans, then let's hook up as I am currently doing business in Benue state as per soyabeans.
Tell us more
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by izaray(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
mustafaa:
Here are pictures of the tomatoes.
A basket is N3,000
Please when is the best period to buy tomatoes at a cheaper rate? Because i want to buy and preserve in my frezzer, and if possible dry some too.

Jospepper oga abeg i need ur reply also, thanks!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by jospepper(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rafaelbeulah:

Your contacts
08064190552 WhatsApp
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by jospepper(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
izaray:
Please when is the best period to buy tomatoes at a cheaper rate? Because i want to buy and preserve in my frezzer, and if possible dry some too.

I don't know about tomatoes my sister, core northern states is where they have tomatoes at cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Hello, how's everyone doing?

Sorry, I have not been updating this thread lately. I have been very busy.

I can see some of you have turned this thread to your market and business advertisement centre.
Please beware, my contact is on my signature, I'm not responsible for any transaction carried out with other numbers.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2020
izaray:

Now is the right time to buy tomatoes. This is because most farmers in the North rely heavily on rain and they are currently harvesting vegetables, and very soon they will focus on growing other crops, this makes the prices of vegetables to be high due to scarcity.

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by izaray(f): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
mustafaa:
Now is the right time to buy tomatoes. This is because most farmers in the North rely heavily on rain and they are currently harvesting vegetables, and very soon they will focus on growing other crops, this makes the prices of vegetables to be high due to scarcity.
Thank you so much dear!
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2020
izaray:
Thank you so much dear!
You are welcome ma'am
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by izaray(f): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
jospepper:
I don't know about tomatoes my sister, core northern states is where they have tomatoes at cheaper rate.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
One of the best decisions I have made this year is going after all I have put down. Of course, It's not been easy, from having little time for myself, friends and family to sleeping for 5 hours in a day. E no easy.

But I'm very much happy because I believe success will never look for me unless I get out there and find success through a clear vision and work.

We will get there (In Sha Allah)

#Another trip

2 Likes

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by oneman11(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well-done bro. How much is the bag of pepper
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by opeyemix: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mustafa I have been trying to reach you for the past few weeks now. Your number isn't correct. Can you plz just say hi to me on whatsapp??

Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by kendu3310(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Need eggs from 100 crates and more kaduna state what's app me if available no 08100423278
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Atlanticfire: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nice thread
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
opeyemix:
Mustafa I have been trying to reach you for the past few weeks now. Your number isn't correct. Can you plz just say hi to me on whatsapp??

Are you serious? The number is correct sir
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by tonee1: 7:53am On Feb 04, 2020
mustafaa:

How much is a bag of pepper in the north?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Fhad: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2020
mustafaa:

The number is incorrect......pls check it. i can reach u too
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by Fhad: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Fhad:

The number is incorrect......pls check it. i can reach u too

You are given 12 digit instead of 11 digit 070281224953
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by opeyemix: 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
mustafaa:

Plz it's not correct
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by mustafaa: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Fhad:

You are given 12 digit instead of 11 digit 070281224953
You are right sir, I've corrected it
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by tonee1: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
tonee1:

How much is a bag of pepper in the north?

No answer for this?
Re: List Of Profitable Foodstuff To Buy In The North And Sell In South. by moonberry: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2020
izaray:

Now is the best time, I can get it for you at affordable price over here in Jos plateau State plus all other nutritional veges. Like broccoli,Presley,cucumber,betroot,irish potatoes, green pea, cabbage etc. Waybill it to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forget Banking, Become A Farmer! -jim Rogers / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / 7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.