Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake (3032 Views)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / I should Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2020
temitope28:
Good evening nairalanders , and happy new year to you all.
Not going to border you with lengthy sermon!!
l have bn dating this lady right from 200level and we agreed on no sex relationship!! God helped us we kept and abide with it, until l went for NYSC, on the long run l had an affair with a lady during my service year, l have bn leaving with this guilt for over 4years.
Now we r planning of getting married this year and one of the wedding criteria is to attend counseling in her church, and they will certainty ask about my sexual life!!! what should l tell her pastor, really scared of loosing her, she is a definition of vitreous woman. l wish l never commit such mistake..
please your advice is urgently needed and sorry for typo errors[b]Good evening nairalanders , and happy new year to you all.
l have bn dating this lady right from 200level and we agreed on no sex relationship!! God helped us we kept and abide with it, until l went for NYSC, on the long run l had an affair with a lady during my service year, l have bn leaving with this guilt for over 4years.
Now we r planning of getting married this year and one of the wedding criteria is to attend counseling in her church, and they will certainty ask about my sexual life!!! what should l tell her pastor, really scared of loosing her, she is a definition of vitreous woman. l wish l never commit such mistake..
please your advice is urgently needed and sorry for typo errors[/b]Good evening nairalanders , and happy new year to you all.
please your advice is urgently needed and sorry for typo errors

Open up to her and promise her never to do such again

It's not easy holding on especially a man

Assure her of your faithfulness and love to her
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by Danny110(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2020
My broda,d truth is..... Some truths are better left untold. Women understand things differently and this is exactly what destroyed my last relationship. Told her a certain truth though I kept it for a year but I decided to come in sincere and guess what? She was more angry at me dat she didnt see my act of sincererity. So evaluate her understanding. If she's matured enough not to start thinking uve been doing it.. Do tell her and if u know it won't go down well with her, I suggest u let d sleeping dog lie because some truths are told esp when there's a possibility of spouse finding out themselves but in this case she'll never know so don't create a wound and break down trust she has on u before u watch everything uve built shatter...
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by Mineisgrace(f): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2020
If you respected her you wouldn't have been selfish and cheated on her.
If you respect her feelings you better let bygones be bygones
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2020
temitope28:
Good evening nairalanders , and happy new year to you all.
l have bn dating this lady..........s

My candid advice is that you should keep this secret to yourself and if you think you are feeling guilty try and make it up to her. Don't cheat on her again and never make her feel less a queen. If you continually do these even after wedding your guilt will disappear and you will have your peace.
But if you tell her, you have planted a means of anger in her, she will trust you less and feel insecure especially when you are not around with her. she will imagine you are replaying your mistakes years ago. Remember, marriage is a long term everlasting thing and I tell you, you will not want to live under the roof with an aggrieved, angry, and 'silent' woman.
With the marriage counselor, just answer the question judiciously...
if you are asked what is your sex life you can give answers like "my fiance and I have not have sex together" and all those stuffs.

Go and sin no more
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by Jodha(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

See them, now na guy cheat, u r shouting with all ur brain that he shud confess

A lady posted such thing few months ago, many ladies like you were advising her to keep it a secret for life..

Hypocrite oshi....

Get lost
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by DenreleDave(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Get lost

Get fvcked
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by Tekzyflex(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Don't disclosed it.... If you do,she will never trust in this life again.
Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
You know if the girl had had sex too

But which pastor will ask you such question, the pastor will only ask if you both had have sex together

1 Like

Re: Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake by lereinter(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
You know if the girl had had sex too

But which pastor will ask you such question, the pastor will only ask if you both had have sex together

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / Groom-to-be Discovers His Fiancée Is “womb-less After Several Abortions For Her / Viral Video Of Headteacher & Female Maths Teacher Caught After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.