Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday (82563 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Her Son, Maxwell Linus' 6th Birthday (photos) / Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Perfecttouchade: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
That's lovely @toyin. Happy birthday to your son

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu
this is new year.
try and be useful to urself, your family and the society at large.
just a word of advice

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by gunners160(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Your moda
Comments like this sometimes makes me wonder if some people really have a parent or will become one someday. why the all na...?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
angry
This is status appropriation(if that's a thing)....
If she wants to teach her son that life isn't all Rosy ,why not tell him, instead of this debacle in the name of a photoshoot.
Many kids are in that sad situation for reals ,not for photoshoot.
This is a subtle mockery of kids in the pangs of child labour, it's probably not intentional but she should know better.
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by lucky4west: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
well it is a good way to start...let him learn the invaluable lesson poverty teaches....whether publicity stunt or not how many children from rich homes ever got such experience cum training first hand from their parents?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Diego1989(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
at her age she should be ashamed of herself as she's a disgrace to all mothers for allowing her child to adopt the doomed marlian lifestyle with that kind of haircut.
this generation is gradually becoming useless.

Mugu. So na Marlians get dat hairstyle now? Olodo

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by seniormallam(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Publicity stunt aka notice me

The nude picture never do
At least the aboki/mama that owns the fruits will rest for one day.........its commendable

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by xcelentattitude(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
But I didn't see them in Dutse Alhaji Market here in the FCT shocked

Their Hawking no complete be that grin

Hbd dude.

I'm sure the lessons were learnt. All these indomie children, e go ask questions tire grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Diego1989(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
his state was ravaged by herdsmen. He never uttered a word.
Dat guy is something else. Zombie personified!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by DelphiOracle(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
And d small boy dey use left hand give change. Manners!!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
poverty is not subject to hawking alone. It is not all poor people that hawk; infact the extremely poor do not hawk. And trying to use hawking to dipict poverty is a weak publicity stunt.

Oga close mouth if you don't know what to say, must u write or criticize?

If hawking is not poverty, what is it or have you seen sons of Dino hawking?

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Lastmankc(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
gunners160:
Comments like this sometimes makes me wonder if some people really have a parent or will become one someday. why the all na...?
Kids are all over nairaland. So don't blame the toddler.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :
shocked for real Abeg confirm well o,so that people will not be sending fire and thunder to an innocent man through the picture. I no join sha.i am a child of God and vengeance is the Lord's
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by DelphiOracle(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

Just stfu. I hate how y’all Nairaland guys starts slut shaming when a girl have a diff opinion from ur own.
Imagine me slut shaming your sister. Ewu
is generalslayqueen ur sister? Allow her to talk. Whether she dey enjoy the attention u know?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by dave247(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Well done, and really good that such is coming from his mum or family...
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Preetychina22(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
For the fact that your childhood was ruined through hawking doesn't mean someone else should do same oponu
Lol
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Madammadam1:
tongue
THE MAN BEHIND THE MONIKER :
shocked for real Abeg confirm well o,so that people will not be sending fire and thunder to an innocent man through the picture.i no join Sha. I am a child of God and vengeance is the Lord's
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by oglalasioux(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
I commend this. The boy will never forget this experience and it will seriously shape his life positively. Kudos to the woman too. Shows she understands there's a thin line between poverty and riches. Anyone can flip on both sides easily. Only your virtues when you are rich can take you back north when you go south.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
rocknation62:
Dear Toyin Lawani,Pls Teach ur son how to make use of his right hand in presenting something to the elders...
una too get eyes for this forum ah swear. i didn't even notice it

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Seun360(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
While Trigger dey carry olosho upandan for Cardogan.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
TooBlunt:

Just stfu. I hate how y’all Nairaland guys starts slut shaming when a girl have a diff opinion from ur own.
Imagine me slut shaming your sister. Ewu
but the girl called for it na cos she started the insults first by calling him oponu

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by srclark: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Aunty should go and rest she achieved nothing with this exercise it was just a day of photo session with lagosians (a celeb trying to teach her kids about life by selling fruits) it will be people coming for selfies and all so the little kid wont even understand the whole process when he has cameras all over him .You can simply teach him this in your house by making the kid respect all your domestic staffs and people around whether rich or poor not all this unnecessary parade you are doing madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
I agree. I just googled the name and a post on nairaland came up saying the same thing you said. Fooliiish old man. 40+ ,yet no sense. You can ban me for all I care.
Madammadam1:
YES. THAT'S WHY YOU GET BANNED ANY TIME YOU CONFRONT THE BBQ SELLER
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by wamide042(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
rocknation62:
Dear Toyin Lawani,Pls Teach ur son how to make use of his right hand in presenting something to the elders...

Stupid mentality....What difference will it make when he uses his right hand...
he was born a left hand user trying to change it will have adverse effects on him....
Obama is a left hand user.. why can’t Americans says they won’t allow him to sign bugets because he uses a left hand
Babatunde Raji Fashola is also left handed....
If anyone gives you something with their left hand and you collect it na..........
Abeg stop the hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by rocknation62(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
una too get eyes for this forum ah swear. i didn't even notice it
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by iammolise(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Must everything be 'social-media-lized' ...

(Don't check ur dictionary... My coinage) wink
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
k
what the f*uck are u feeling like ..u think say na WhatsApp where u go dey give people k...upandan
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by olursolar23(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kini gbogbo daku daku yi bayi...
Re: Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday by rocknation62(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
wamide042:

Stupid mentality....What difference will it make when he uses his right hand...
he was born a left hand user trying to change it will have adverse effects on him....
Obama is a left hand user.. why can’t Americans says they won’t allow him to sign because he uses a left hand
Babatunde Raji Fashola is also left handed....
stop the hate.....

Bros dis is not an hate issue. In Yoruba land, it is considered IMMORTAL, DISRESPECTFUL and UNHEALTHY to do certain things with the left hand, such as, eating, giving directions, greeting, giving and collecting, etc. “omo ale lo ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba re”; which means “only a bastard will give directions to his or her father’s house with the left hand”

We yorubas have our own culture which can not be compare to any other culture(s)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.